• Published 29th Jun 2012
  • 16,861 Views, 605 Comments

Luna Plays... - Chaotic Note



A playful story of the lovable Princess Luna and her gaming shenanigans.

  • ...
46
 605
 16,861

(Meta) Portal: GLaDOS Trolls a Lot

Ok so here we go.

Chaotic and Luna sat underneath a tree. They talk about flowers and butterflies and all the cool stuff nobody likes to hear. Then one day, a big gigantic portal was unleashed below them and they fell into the depths below. There, GLaDOS (a troll size meanie) issues them a quest where they must obtain the magical king sized muffin bed so all the turrets in the castle could go to sleep. They set out on their quest with their shotguns and portal guns to encounter many many many many enemies such as the 'Cake is A LIE! victim', 'Turrets', "Lasers', "Laser Turrets', and trap holes. They finally reached the king sized muffin bed and all the turrets went to sleep on it and GLaDOS actually gives a cake (made out of plastic). The two realized that they have no idea how to get home, and teleportation magic won't work cause it doesn't swing that way. GLaDOS then said she was tired of her life and decided to blow up the facility. In their last moments together, Chaotic confessed his undying love to Luna in the form of Frank Sinatra's hit song, Fly Me to the Moon. Luna, despite being annoyed by one of the lyric lines, caves in and confessed her love to. It goes like this.

"Do you like me?" Luna said.

"Yes," Chaotic said.

"Wanna kiss me?" she said.

"Yes..." he sweetly said.

They both kissed, covering all the walls in pink and hearts. GLaDOS threw nuts and bolts at the sleeping turrets. And the explosion goes like-

THE END

...

Yeeeaaah, I'm sorry for that. This isn't a real chapter. It literally took me 5 minutes to write so it really isn't considered one. I got bored as of late cause of all this typing of a new chapter and I felt like messing with you guys for a while! xD Anyway I hope ya'll have no hard feelings cause those would be tough to get rid of. I can probably expect some dislikes here. But really ya'll I was giving you guys a fair warning with the title.

Anyway, before I go work on the TF2 and a shorty chapter, here's something to show you guys.

My bedroom in Canterlot (apartments). Just felt like showing guys this. Giving credit to my friend Bianca for drawing the picture. (Really nice girl, go stalk her on tumblr for me xD >Bianca's Tumblr) Anyway, gotta get back to typing stuff.




Btw this is a meta chapter if you haven't noticed. Toodles!