• Published 4th Nov 2016
  • 3,593 Views, 634 Comments

The NLAC Has To Deal With What?! - Odeinoichus



With summer fast approaching, there's bound to be plenty of clothes-free adventures for the NLAC. Unfortunately, Diamond Tiara continues to scheme against them with the help of her newest pawn, Scarlet Scribe. Will the club be able to survive?

  • ...
33
 634
 3,593

Cheerilee Stops The NLAC From Doing What?!

Chapter 15

Cheerilee stood with her arms folded across her chest as she stared at the large group of girls in front of her. Not only were the CMC and Dinky present, but Sunset, her friends, and even Silver Spoon and someone she didn’t recognize. They had just explained something that did not sit well with the educator at all.

“Let me get this straight: you want to stage fake pictures of the club’s activities to get Diamond Tiara in trouble so she won’t be able to expose us to Luna?” Cheerilee pursed her lips. “She already knows about our club and can deal with any issues that Diamond Tiara might bring up quite effectively.”

She shook her head. “I’m sorry girls. But this plan sounds entirely too foolhardy. It isn’t very fair to Diamond Tiara.”

“But she wants to ruin our club!” Sweetie exclaimed loudly.

“She’s evil, Ms. Cheerilee,” Scootaloo added.

“Ah reckon she won’t stop until she’s smeared our good names in that paper oh hers.” Apple Bloom glared angrily at nobody in particular and stomped her foot.

“Ms. Cheerilee, I know how Di thinks. She wants to rule the school. It’s all part of some twisted idea she has about proving how good she is at controlling people to her parents.”

Silver Spoon fidgeted with her ponytail as she spoke, twirling it over and over again with a single finger. “If we don’t do something to stop her, she’ll make all of our lives a living hell. And you’d be in trouble with the law for allowing this to go on as long as it has. We don’t want that!”

“Just remember: you wanted to be a teacher, Cheerilee,” she muttered under her breath.

“I can understand how you feel girls, but we can’t just let someone take pictures of us while we’re nude. There could be far more severe repercussions should anything get leaked to public at large. This is why we established those rules in the first place.”

Sunset stepped forward. “If Scarlet Scribe can be believed; his cousin’s special computer program will ensure that none of the images see the light of day.” She paused briefly and glanced at the many faces around her. “I feel we should at least see this out long enough to know if it’s viable as an option or not.”

“And what about cloud storage?” Cheerilee questioned in a frustrated tone. “There are people who can hack into anyone’s hard drive out there. It’s my responsibility to safeguard everyone’s safety and privacy.”

Twilight reached up to adjust her glasses and blinked. “That does raise a good question. Perhaps we could enlist the aid of the AV club to ensure that Scribe’s computer remains secure.”

“The more people we bring into this the riskier it gets. All it takes is one wrong step or some perverted jerk and we’re finished,” Rainbow reminded.

“I wish I could just brainwash this Diamond Tiara kid,” Sonata spoke up, “but somebody decided we shouldn’t be able to sing anymore,” she added shooting a glare at most of the Rainbooms.

“You guys were trying to take over the world!” Rainbow Dash snapped.

Sonata stuck her tongue out. “Sirens need to feed. You don’t blame a shark for eating smaller fish, do you?”

The group all eyed Sonata warily.

“Scribe and Rarity are already taking the test photos to prove the program works properly,” Sunset spoke up again wanting to change the subject. “What do we tell them after they went and did that?”

“I’ll go talk with them. Explain the situation,” Cheerilee offered.

“Hold up.” Applejack removed her hat and stepped forward. “Now ah haven’t exactly been involved with this here club yet, personally ah don’t see much ah can do or that interests me so ah don’t rightly feel it’d be a good fit for me.

“That said: ah know the Rich family. They do business with mah family, and ah have to admit that Filthy is a helluva shrewd businessman. If his daughter is as sharp and determined, she ain’t gonna let this go.” Applejack sighed and shook her head. “There ain’t no harm in tryin’ this here plan. If the program works as advertised…”

“Luna and I can handle this, girls,” Cheerilee firmly stated.

“Well, what if we asked Luna instead?” Rainbow glanced at everybody. “I mean if she’s trying to punish Diamond for plagiarizing and stuff, why aren’t we helping her prove it? Didn’t she already ask you, Silver Spoon?”

Silver Spoon sighed. “She did briefly ask me, but that was after I’d already stopped working for the paper, so I really couldn’t help anymore.”

“Then let’s ask Luna if this idea is a good one.” Rainbow slammed her fist into her open palm with an eager gleam in her eyes.

Cheerilee shook her head. “I’m sorry, Rainbow Dash, but I have to insist that you all drop this idea.”

Sunset decided to take charge of the group. “We understand your position, Ms. Cheerilee. Girls, I think we’d better go tell Rarity and the others to stop what they’re doing.”

“I really hoped this idea would work,” Sweetie said with a sigh.

“Di is still going to try and get a camera in next Friday,” Silver Spoon reminded.

“She’s what?!” Cheerilee stared at the group with quiet frustration. “Why didn’t you mention that earlier?”

Sweetie Belle smiled nervously. “It—ah—kind of slipped our minds…”

“Actually, I think we were just too focused on convincing you that making fake photos would work that we forgot the reason why we needed to do it in the first place.” Sunset rubbed her arm and sighed. “According to what Scribe told the girls; Diamond wants proof and will be getting him to smuggle a camera in next Friday.”

Cheerilee rubbed her forehead briefly. “Thank you for bringing that to my attention, girls. I’m not entirely certain what to do just yet, but I will bring this to Luna’s attention.”

“Ah guess that means we should get outta the school?” Apple Bloom suggested with a sigh.

“Man, it’s a lot hotter out now than this morning,” Scootaloo complained.

Cheerilee smiled briefly. “I can arrange for you to stay here until it gets slightly cooler. Consider it an impromptu planning session for next week’s party. But I expect everyone to be on their best behaviour.”

“Thanks, Ms. Cheerilee,” the CMC said in unison.

“Are ya’ll gonna… strip down for this?” Applejack hesitantly inquired.

“Not if it makes you uncomfortable,” Sweetie told her.

“Ya know, some of us haven’t exactly been to any of these parties yet,” Rainbow Dash reminded, indicating Applejack and the absent Rarity by way of her purse.

“Ah think Granny wanted me ta help on some project or other. Otherwise, Ah’d gladly stay, but this emergency seems to have been put on the backburner for now.” Applejack admitted.

“I’d better go tell the other students they don’t need to stay anymore if they don’t want to,” Dinky stated.

“And I’d better get more party supplies!” Pinkie announced bouncing on the balls of her feet.

“I’ll make the punch,” Sonata said with a smile.

“Pinkie, this isn’t a party.” Sunset reminded.

“Don’t be silly, Sunset. Of course it’s a party: a plot the downfall of Diamond Tiara failed but we’ve got an ace in the hole party!” Pinkie giggled and cartwheeled off.

Sonata sighed. “I really wish she wouldn’t do that so much. I’m still not too good with cartwheels.” She tucked her arms and legs in and did a somersault to follow Pinkie out of the room.

“Yep, they’re totally made for each other.” Rainbow affirmed.


Indigo pushed the door to her grandmother’s office open and smiled as she noted the kindly looking woman working diligently at her task. Being an auditor was the type of job that Indigo didn’t feel like doing, but could get behind if necessary. But that wasn’t why she was here. Rubbing her arm briefly she took a step forward.

“Hello, dear. What’s troubling you?”

Indigo flopped down into the seat across from her grandmother. “My friends might be getting into the naturist lifestyle.”

“More and more young folks seem to be embracing it these days. Personally, I don’t condone it, but I refuse to let it affect me.” Tilting her head slightly up from her work she glanced over at Indigo. “Are you thinking of participating?”

Indigo rolled her eyes. “You know why I can’t.”

Sighing, Turquoise Zap put her reading glasses down and sat up straighter. “Dear, there’s no shame in admitting to your friends why you can’t. Honestly, if you really don’t want to pursue such a thing I can see why. It’s rather distracting for people at your age. All those hormones, the temptation of ogling all of those healthy, young men, it would certainly drive me mad.”

Indigo grit her teeth and shot Turquoise a glare. “Gran, I’m not even sure if I like guys. I mean sure, I don’t really feel anything for girls, but most guys interested in the opposite sex are interested in, you know, the opposite sex.”

“Indigo Zap! Stop putting yourself down because of a quirk of genetics. We didn’t raise you to be so self-loathing.”

Indigo leaned back and kicked her feet up sighing as she did so. “I don’t hate my body, Gran. I hate how, once everybody knows, they’ll shun me or, worse, call me names.”

Turquoise smiled briefly. “Now, dear, I know that you’re stressed out about this. I was a young woman once too you know. And you have the problems of both worlds, so to speak, but trust me your friends will not shun or ridicule you.”

“How can you know that?” Indigo raised her voice louder in frustration. “I’m a freak! Mom and dad-“

“Your parents were a bunch of narrow-minded louts!” Turquoise interrupted harshly. “I know I raised my miserable excuse of a son to be better than that, but when he got involved with one of those Orange sisters, she poisoned his outlook on life. Subjecting a child to any sort of invasive and unnecessary surgery is despicable!”

Indigo wilted and let out a wistful sigh. “Why’d I have to be born this way?”

Turquoise shook her head angrily. “You are a bright and beautiful young woman.”

“Am I really?” Indigo questioned, tears forming in her eyes. “Most girls my age never have to worry about buying custom panties and skirts!”

“We asked you which gender you identified as when you were old enough to understand. You chose to be a woman, despite being born as a—hermaphroditic child.

“We don’t care how you look or what you were born as; you had the right to make that choice in the end.” Turquoise got up and circled the desk so she could console Indigo.

“Do not keep throwing that decision back in our faces whenever we call you a young lady.”

Indigo’s face flushed with embarrassment. “I’m sorry, gran. This naturism thing just really threw me for a loop. Especially when they asked me to participate in a group photo shoot to try and help Scribe out with this problem he’s got because of it.”

Turquoise’s eyes lit up with understanding. “Ahhhh, I see.” Smiling she ran her fingers through Indigo’s hair. “You’ll have to tell them one of these days. You never go swimming with them, you never wear anything too revealing; and I’m certain you’ve had to deal with certain situations when your body chose to react a certain way due to certain unavoidable urges.”

Indigo got up and hugged Turquoise gratefully. “Thanks, Gran. Sorry I had to bring my problems to you.”

“That’s quite alright, dear. That’s what we’re here for. Since your parents refuse to acknowledge that you exist and prefer to stay in Manehattan.”

“Gee, thanks for reminding me about that,” Indigo stated sarcastically.

Turquoise frowned briefly. “Indigo…”

“Sorry, sorry. I’m really grateful, Gran.” Indigo embraced Turquoise again before her phone buzzed indicating a text was coming in. Plucking it out of her pocket she checked it quick. “I’ve gotta go, they want me to pick them up again.”

Turquoise ruffled Indigo’s hair a final time. “Try not to let this upset you so much. If you explain your reasons I’m sure they’ll understand. Now go, have some fun. But be home in time for dinner; your grandfather is making chicken parmesan.”

Indigo’s eyes lit up with joy. “I’ll definitely be there and thanks again, gran!” she called over her shoulder as she raced out of the office.

Turquoise pursed her lips in thought as she resumed her seat. “I wonder if I should have asked her to clarify to what end this naturism business was involved.” Shaking her head she got back to work. In a few weeks she had to have this report done for the Mayor’s office, no time to concern herself with the choices of other people’s children.


Adagio crumpled the note up and tossed it aside; not caring so much about what it said, but rather how it was worded. So her sisters thought she was a failure? They thought she should just leave that stupid naturist club alone? Well, they had another thing coming.

“I would never dream of branding Sonata as a traitor. If I did, then I wouldn’t be able to gloat about my ultimate victory once I squash those insignificant little insects!” Adagio laughed menacingly and strode purposefully into the backyard.

Zephyr Breeze was lounging in a hammock between two trees while his mother and father did all the yard work. To think the little brat was related to that pink haired Rainboom with the quiet voice. Now though she wanted to test her growing power, and put a stop to the creep bothering her while she tanned in the backyard.

Listen to the sound of my voice. Soon you’ll find you don’t have a choice.♫ Adagio sang; softly at first, but building into a louder crescendo as she began to fill with confidence.

All three people in the neighbouring yard glanced up as the words danced across the breeze towards them.

Captured in the web of my song. Soon you’ll all be singing along.♫ Adagio grinned as she swayed back and forth to the silent beat in the back of her mind. ♫Oh whoa-oh, oh whoa-oh. You didn’t know that you fell. Oh whoa-oh, oh whoa-oh. Now that you’re under my spell.♫

“Man, what a radical tune…” Zephyr grinned stupidly as he slowly got out of the hammock.

“I feel so strange.” The mother dropped her gardening shears and started to dance.

Adagio laughed as she continued to sing. Now to see if she could get them to do stuff. “Our yard is a mess. Leave yours and come over here and get some work started.”

“Ok.” Mrs. Shy – or whatever her name was, Adagio could care less – retrieved her tools and headed towards the back fence.

Zephyr had a dopey smile on his face as he joined his mother. “I’m totally down for whatever groove you want of me.”

“Lawnmower’s in the shed.” Adagio tossed him the key.

“What should I do, Mistress?”

Adagio turned to the father – again she didn’t care what his name was – and grinned. “My usual laundry monkey has decided to revolt. Hurry up and wash my delicates.”

“Sure thing!” With a happy smile he followed Adagio inside.

Adagio grinned pleasantly as she sashayed through her house. She was feeling so much better now that she knew the restored pendant shards housed in the fancy amulet actually worked.

She’d finally managed to deal with that annoying nuisance next door. Zephyr Breeze was a total jerk; the fact that he and his family were related to that foolish Rainboom was just icing on the cake. With a savage grin, she poured herself a glass of brandy and slid onto the couch.

Now with her little helper minions doing the necessary chores for her, she could focus on the next item on her agenda. She would contact Diamond Tiara and find out why she had taken the shards of the pendants. She also needed to meet with her to find out just how the girl had managed to repair something she thought was destroyed completely.

It’d take at least several more days to gain enough power in order to control a group as large as the Canterlot SWAT team. The energy it had absorbed and passed onto her might have been enough to control a few weak willed losers, but law enforcement agents were often highly trained and extremely taxing to control - mentally speaking. Their strict discipline made them more difficult to manipulate; it was one of the reasons she’d gotten into trouble so often with the law.

Sipping her brandy once more, she ran her finger along the amulet resting around her neck. “I’ll just have to be a bit more subtle this time. I have no intention of being blasted by another one of those damned sparkly rainbow death rays.”


Scarlet Scribe sat in the back seat of Indigo’s car; his bike had been placed on the rack on top. The group were silently heading to his place, because it was technically the closest and his mother was still working.

Silence reigned in the car for at least four minutes before Sour Sweet finally had enough of it.

“I can’t believe they told us we weren’t going to use your idea!” She shot Scribe a glare. “After we went through all the trouble of letting that fashionista take candid nudes of us!”

“Their logic was well founded. Cooler heads prevailed this time, and the teacher told us it wasn’t a good idea,” Sugarcoat observed from the passenger seat.

“I still can’t believe you didn’t think this would happen though!” Indigo blurted from the driver’s seat.

Scribe sighed. “I calculated a ninety-nine point seven percent chance that this might be the likely outcome.”

Indigo shot him a disbelieving look. “When the hell did you manage to do that?”

“After consulting with me.” Sugarcoat adjusted her glasses and offered a wry smile at her friend.

“I may not be able to get the grades Abacus Cinch would prefer, but that doesn’t mean I can’t handle complex equations in my head.” Scribe shifted to get more comfortable as Lemon was sitting in his lap.

“So you’re saying you basically wasted our time?” Sunny spoke up from beside him.

Scribe shook his head. “No, there was a point three percent chance that Cheerilee would in fact go through with the plan.” Scribe let out a deep sigh and leaned back into his seat.

Sugarcoat frowned slightly and stroked one of her lengthy braids of hair. “A very slim margin for success indeed.”

“You probably just wanted to see us naked, you perv!” Sour scowled angrily and turned her gaze out the window to hide the pain in her eyes.

“Well, at least nobody else will ever know about it,” Sunny reminded.

“Actually, I still have the pictures.” Scribe patted his pocket where the SD card from the camera was currently resting. “I’d rather not risk erasing them where someone might decide to go snooping. We can burn this and have it replaced by Monday to protect our dignity.”

“Are you sure that you don’t want to keep a few?” Lemon wondered in a teasing tone. “When’s the last time we had a group picture taken?”

Scribe shrugged at the question “Indigo was left out…”

“Now you want all of us to pose naked for a group photo?!” Sour accused, frustration clear in her tone.

“For fuck’s sake, Sour!” Scribe would have lunged forward in his seat if he didn’t have Lemon to worry about. “I could have just meant we would take a group photo with our clothes on!”

“Oh.” Sour’s tone instantly became more subdued.

“Your plan failed and now you have to contend with Diamond Tiara’s scheme for next Friday.” Sunny patted Scribe’s shoulder to console him.

“Plus, I need to swing by the farm later to pick up my other shirt.” Scribe fidgeted slightly as he tried to tug at the shirt Rarity had insisted he keep.

“What’s the plan then?” Indigo glanced at the others briefly as they stopped at a red light. “Are we hangin’ with Scribe at his place? Or what?”

“The plan for me is to just go home, strip down, and meditate. I seriously need to chill out.”

“You’re all just fine with hanging out naked now?” Indigo demanded, her cheeks flushed once again.

“Well it is my home. The privacy of my backyard, nobody can see me. And naturism itself is actually… not that bad.” Scribe smiled briefly. “It felt pretty nice when I was meditating this morning, that is, until Diamond interrupted me with her stupid phone call and sent me on a wild goose chase.”

Sugarcoat nodded briefly and smiled tight lipped for the briefest of moments. “I will join you, cousin. Meditation is an excellent way to unwind. Besides, I’m sure you’ll need assistance applying sunblock on ev-ry-thing~”

Lemon tuned back into the conversation and glared at the back of Sugarcoat’s head. “Hold on a second, I’m his girlfriend! It’s my job to sensually slather Scribey’s scarlet skin with sunblock!”

Scribe felt his cheeks grow hotter. “Um—well—I thought you wanted to get back home.”

“Yeah, didn’t you still have laundry to do?” Sour smirked at her friend and probably would have cackled with glee while rubbing her hands together if she was of a mind to.

Lemon stuck her tongue out at Sour. “Bite me, bitch!”

“In your dreams.” Sour grit her teeth tightly and turned back to glare out of the window.

“Umm… who else is going to be hanging with Scribe in the n-nude?” Indigo demanded suddenly, before another argument could break out in the back seat.

Sunny Flare chuckled and shook her head. “As much as I’d love to, I actually have other things to see to for the rest of the day.”

“One free show is all he gets,” Sour declared. “Unless, he treats me to a fancy dinner and we’re alone together,” she added with a dark smirk aimed at Lemon.

Lemon flipped the bird and resumed listening to her tunes in silence.

Indigo pulled her car up to the curb outside Scribe’s place and turned to her passenger. “We’re here.”

“We’ll need to discuss your unease and continued uncertainty over Scribe’s new lifestyle choice.” Sugarcoat unbuckled her seatbelt and climbed smoothly out of the car.

“I’ll stop by next week so we can plan something fun together, just the two of us,” Lemon promised as she got out so Scribe could climb out from under her.

Scribe nodded with flushed cheeks as he quickly tore his bike down from the rack on top.

“Have a good afternoon,” Sunny called. “And do try to cheer up, Scribe.” She shot him a wink briefly before Indigo gunned her motor.

“You better erase those photos!” Sour shouted. “And no jerking off to my naked body!” Indigo’s car took off with a roar.

Scribe sighed. “I wish Cheerilee had made her decision before we took the photos!”

Sugarcoat nodded. “It would have saved us from the needless drama with Sour.” Turning to face him she crossed her arms over her chest. “You weren’t planning on erasing them… were you?”

“That depends.” Scribe turned and started walking his bike up to the house.

“On what?”

“Does she have a photo of me and Aria from the mall?”

Sugarcoat smirked briefly, but chose not to say a word.

“Then I’m keeping this until she pulls her ‘write up my social studies report for me or I share this on MyStable’ card.” Scribe smirked mischievously as he secured his bike in the garage and led them both inside.

“And they think you’re a pushover,” Sugarcoat’s words were full of pride and subtle mirth.

“I spent six weeks compiling all of the data for that report I wrote up for you. If they think I’m stupid enough not to notice a phone being used to take a picture just because I’m tangled in somebody’s hair, then they don’t really know me very well.”

Sugarcoat offered a tight, yet brief, nod of agreement and began to slip out of her uniform. Scribe sighed in relief as he tossed Rarity’s shirt off into the corner of the sitting room.

“I don’t know what she makes her shirts out of, but even if it did look good on me, it was way too hot out to be wearing black.”

Sugarcoat pursed her lips briefly. “She still managed to convince you to wear something black.”

Scribe sighed. “Yeah, I know. Who won the bet?”

Sugarcoat stared at him in silence waiting for his mind to catch up to what he’d said.

“How much?”

Sugarcoat smirked once more and flashed a wad of twenties. “One sixty.”

“Wow, you girls really play for high stakes.” Scribe shook his head as he headed into one of the downstairs washrooms and dug out a bottle of sunblock from under the sink.

Sugarcoat placed her top, skirt, and underwear on top of a recliner close to the back exit and reached for the bottle. “The bet has been ongoing for the past eight years, the pot grew every year you managed to avoid wearing black.”

“But we had Great Grandfather’s funeral during that time!” Scribe grumbled as he left his pants lying on the bathroom floor.

Sugarcoat turned her head briefly so the sun caught her glasses just right to reflect a brief gleam. “I know.”

“You didn’t tell them about the funeral attire I was wearing, did you?”

Sugarcoat once again chose not to dignify that with a response.

“You can be one cold bitch, Sug,” Scribe said as he tossed his boxers into the hamper and reached over to get some sunblock so he could start applying it to his legs and arms.

“The bet stipulated that we needed to trick you into wearing something black. I chose to interpret that literally. To be fair, you are expected to wear at least one article of black clothing at a funeral. That wasn’t part of the deal.”

Scribe tilted his head to the side. “Frigid bitch comment redacted,” he said as he turned and started to rub Sugarcoat’s back now that he’d covered the majority of where he could reach.

“You didn’t rub any sunblock on your penis.”

Scribe flinched slightly and shook his head. “I know we’re cousins and we’re comfortable being naked around each other, but I draw the line at… rubbing stuff on my junk in front of a family member. Our mothers would have a fit if they decide –no matter how erroneously–that we decided to become… cousins with benefits.”

Sugarcoat shook her head. “Way to drag this into the gutter. Are you sure that you aren’t harboring some hidden incest fetish that needs to be addressed?”

Scribe rolled his eyes. “We’ve known each other a long time, Sug. You can read me openly enough. Do you honestly think that I’d try to have sex with you?”

“Well, we’ve brought this up at least three times this week already. Ergo, that would seem to indicate that you are, in fact, experiencing physical attraction towards me.”

Scribe chuckled and shook his head once more. “No, I mean as soon as I saw you back at the school I instantly sobered up. If anything, I think it’s just the typical level of family discussion we share. I mean we do have rather high IQs, even if mine is a good thirty points below yours.”

Sugarcoat nodded. “True. Being blunt, honest and ok with this level of closeness is to be expected of our personality types. And you also expressed your reasons quite soundly for avoiding touching yourself in front of me, as that is a taboo where such things are concerned.”

Sugarcoat openly smiled this time; much more genuine than her smile in the photo from earlier. “Although, I noticed that Lemon’s close proximity to your lap triggered the standard male physical response. Logically, you were concerned that by applying the sunblock to your penis it would result in exacerbating the situation to the point of release.”

Scribe rubbed the back of his neck and felt his cheeks grow hot with discomfort. “Seriously, I’m beginning to wonder if this level of honesty has its drawbacks.”

Sugarcoat actually frowned at that. “Mhmm. Turn around so I can get your back.”

Scribe turned mutely around and let out a contented sigh as Sugarcoat began to apply the sunblock to his back quite vigorously. “After meditating for a few hours, I owe you one back massage, if you promise to do mine too. All of this stress during the past week has been murder on my muscles.”

“Deal.” Sugarcoat slapped him hard between the shoulders and ran her hands down to the small of his back.

“We have a really weird relationship.”

Sugarcoat nodded. “Your mother was a stripper and mine is a psychologist who specialises in couples’ therapy of all types. Our environment was always going to breed unusual topics of discussion and familiarity with things best left outside of the public eye.”

“Yeah.”

“Finished!”

“Then let’s get our positive vibes on!”

Sugarcoat tilted her head and crossed her arms over her bare chest with a frown. “Lemon and I need to have words.”

“Oh come on!” Scribe whined. “I can’t keep myself on as long as you can, my brain was almost about to cross a few wires trying to keep up with your logic.” Scribe pulled the back door open and moved into the stifling heat; he quickly assumed the lotus position and brought his arms up and out as he tried to center himself.

Sugarcoat nodded. She removed a pair of water bottles from the fridge and followed after him. Taking her place beside him she removed her glasses, closed her eyes, and instantly snapped into full mental focus. “Ohmmmmmm.”

“Ohmmmmmmmm.” Scribe smiled as the troubles of the past several hours melted away. Perhaps he’d be able to regain full Nirvana, as he had earlier that morning, before Diamond had to go and interrupt him.

“Ohmmmmmm.” Both cousins said in unison as waves of peace and serenity washed over the pair of them.