• Published 9th Nov 2016
  • 4,801 Views, 23 Comments

How To (Not) Ponynap a (Giant) Princess. - Dr Atlas



Two changelings are tasked to ponynap princess Cadance. It doesn't go so well...

  • ...
11
 23
 4,801

Bonus Chapter: One chance

Author's Note:

Hope you didn't forget about Private,
cause I almost did...

The Private continued walking through the halls of the castle, still not finding any sign of the sleeping quarters. He wished some of the building’s hallways didn’t look exactly the same as the others. “I am so lost...w-why can’t castles just look different? Why do they always lead back to the same area?” He took another left turn, seeing a familiar looking door. “F-For Celestia’s sake! This is the same door I...wait.”

The Private stepped closer, realizing something. “This is the princess's room.” The Private looked around, seeing that something was missing. “Where’s Captain Shining? Didn’t he take my spot in this?” He turned to where he came from. “And where the hay is the Commander? He always returns to his post.”

He looked up at the door, guessing there was only one option. “M-Maybe they’re inside.” He put his hoof on the door. “I just hope I don’t see another giant princ-”

*SLAM*

Private felt instant pain in his muzzle as the door slammed open. He fell back into the wall and his spear landed on his lap. He shook his head and craned his neck up, not seeing anything. He realized this was because his helmet was blocking his vision, He would’ve took it off, but what he heard next made him freeze up.

“Ya got her okay?”

“Guh...j-just give...give me...ahgh...a-a hoof here, Stan!”

The Private heard more sounds of grunting as he slowly lifted his helmet back in place. He gasped and gripped his spear once he saw what was in front of him. The first thing his rookie mind told him to do was get up and defend himself, knowing that seeing two changelings carrying a pony sized bag was one of the worst things a guard should see.”W-What are you two doing here?” The Private squeaked out, his spear pointing at them.

The two changeling’s froze, Stan dropping the bag off to the side. They both turned around and faced the guard, their eyes locking in both surprise and confusion. “Uuuuh…” Was all he could say at the moment.

Zack turned back into Shining, hoping the guard would buy it. “Um...I-I thought I told you to go back to your bed, Cadet! Why aren’t-”

“My names Private, you dirty bug!” Private yelled out, thankful he had some confidence. “A-And I suggest you drop the bag and...a-and leave...or, surrender, uh...or, g-give up?”

The changelings looked at each other before smiling, knowing that this pony was both outnumbered and outmatched. “Oh, you want us to surrender?” Stan asked.

The Private’s body started shaking, his spear wobbling “U-Uh...Yeah! Give up right now, o-or...or...uh.”

Zack changed back into his true form. “Did you even bring anyone with you, that’s something a guard would do in a situation like this, right?”

“Because if they don’t,” Stan continued. “they might be outnumbered, wouldn’t you agree?”

“Uh...u-u-uh...um…” The Private slowly started lowering his spear, knowing that they had a point. “L-Listen, uh...w-we can talk this out...r-r-right? T-That’s what ponies d-do all the time.” He smiled, hoping they would understand.

Stan sat up and cracked his front hooves in a threatening manner. The Private flinching with every pop. “We’ll give you five seconds.”

Private blinked. “B-But I-”

“Four.”

“B-But you can’t-”

“Three.”

The Private clenched his eyes shut stomped his hoof on the ground. “I-I am not going to-”

“Two.”

The Privately held his spear straight at them and opened his eyes, just as Zack came up behind him. “I-I won’t let you ponynap-”

“One.”

Zack leaned into the Private’s ear, his blood running cold after he heard him speak. “Boo…” Was all it took for the Private to scream and dash off, his helmet and spear being the only things he left behind.

The two changelings laughed out loud, Zack leaned on Stan just so he could hold himself up. “The royal guard, ladies and gentlelings. The finest, bravest, smartest, and most loyal ponies the rulers can find.”

Stan laughed. “They need to realize that you only get two choices out of the three types of mooks you want: Obedient, strong, or smart.”

After another round of laughter, they took hold of the bag and dragged it down the hall, Private watching from the corner of the other end. He shot his eyes around the room, trying to think of something he could do, but everything he thought of required him to fight, and he knew he was no hero, so, with a cowardly heart, he dashed off in hopes to find someone who could help, but there was still one thing that was hanging in the back of his mind, something that he knew he had to do once all of this blew over, something that was more important than the ponynapping of the princess.

“I am so transferring back to Canterlot after this…”

Comments ( 13 )

Well..... the royal guards as effective as always at least... so that's a plus, right?:twilightblush::facehoof:

First, a Giant Twilight. Now, a giant Cadence. Are you going to make a giant Luna and Celestia soon? I'd love to read those! Celestia can be another sleeping-patrol with plenty of cake, but with Luna, I imagine her being awake and having fun with the guards.

hope it will be bigger Luna :D

Well, when will Celestia and Luna get sequels?

Nice story all around, and a fun sequel to the original one.

7711464 I hope Flurry gets one too. It would be an awesome plot twist, if cadence didnt just enchant the socks for fun, but if they were necessary to take care of flurry, who is naturally giant.

7753581
Honey I blew up the baby. Or whatever that movie was called

Comment posted by Zubric deleted Nov 7th, 2017

8535972
yup, thats the one.

But, what if someone tries to kidnap giant flurry (or a future teenage or adult version of her), and tries to remove her socks, but then it turns out, that her size-changing socks were making her SMALLER? As in, her giant form with socks was as small as they could make her...

There are not even nearly as many size fics of that adorable little mutant as there should be.

8541853
Meh so Pony is big. Big deal

8541985
Its more about the kidnappers thinking, that destroying the socks would have one effect, till they realize, thats its actually the other.

The most important thing in the story would be the moment of realization, that they f**ed up.

If anyone wants to hear it, I narrated the first chapter https://youtu.be/g4dJkxcNrI8 not sure I’ll do the second.

Login or register to comment