• Published 6th Nov 2016
  • 847 Views, 3 Comments

Star Wars: The Old Equestria - X3n0heart



As the Lunar Resistance pushes back against the Solar Empire one pony goes on a mission to retrieve a lone smuggler as her life takes a different path than expected.

  • ...
1
 3
 847

Chapter I

200 years of civil unrest. 200 years of the Lunar Resistance pushing against the Solar Empire, taking back one planet at a time only to lose a few more in another sector. The Solar Empire came out of nowhere and easily conquered planet after planet putting it under their rule as they continued to grow in power and oppression. It only took a few decades before the resistance gathered their forces and started to fight back.

They were successful at the beginning as they got the ball rolling for others to join their cause against the Solar Empire. It wasn't until only a few short years ago when a particular pony started hunting down members of the Lunar Resistance gaining infamy among them.

Twilight Sparkle sat in the cockpit seat of The One Truth, a Fury-class ship, as the hyperdrive pushed it closer to it's destination. Twilight was becoming one of the best in her field and was usually the one they called upon when the Empire needed to track someone or something down, even if it is at the far reaches of a distant system.

“All this for just one smuggler?” She asked herself as she went over the information she was given for the umpteenth time. “She must have been very elusive if they sent me to find her. It doesn't matter anyway. I'll capture and bring her back quickly so my talents can be put to better use than tracking down a single resistance fighter.”

Twilight shut the screen off and turned towards the front of the cockpit as The One Truth dropped out of hyperspace. In the viewport she could see the desert planet Tatooine. The brownish orb, orbiting around its twin suns, looked as uninviting as she knew the climate would be. She plotted a course to enter a low orbit before breaking into the atmosphere. Twilight turned to her right, input some information into the screen, and waited a few moments to see if anything showed up.

“Figures,” she grunted as it came back with nothing. “Why is this always the go to planet for criminals like her?” Twilight commented as she spun her chair around and got out of it. The metal boots on her hooves made a metallic clanking sound that echoed around the cabin while she walked across the steel plated panels towards her weapons locker.

“She's only a class-3 fugitive so I won't be needing everything this time,” Twilight reminded herself as she grabbed her gear, attaching it to her barding, while throwing a dark colored cloak around herself. Returning to the cockpit Twilight set the coordinates for the autopilot system to take The One Truth down to the planet's surface as she finished getting her gear together.

It didn't take long for the Fury-class starship to reach the destination and come to a smooth landing, touching down upon the sands of Tatooine. Checking her gear once more, Twilight smiled to herself as she opened the bay doors, the sunlight creeping in as they slowly lowered down to the ground. Stepping out onto the sand Twilight looked to the East as a gust of wind blew around her giving off an ominous feel to the surrounding area. The thrill of the hunt began to build inside of her as she gave a soft chuckle taking those first few steps towards her prize.


The music was in full swing at Siltshift Cantina as Pinkie Pie poured drinks from behind the counter to a full bar of customers. It was a special occasion for the resistance just took back a nearby planet from the Empire and everyone there was in celebration. A cyan colored pegasus walked through the open doors and made her way to the bar pushing past a few of the local humans who just gave her a rude look then walked away.

“Rainbow! You made it back!” Pinkie called out as she trotted over to her. “The usual?” she asked, pulling a bottle from the shelf, and pouring a glass for her friend.

“Thanks, Pinkie.” Rainbow replied as she downed the shot placing the glass back on the bar top so Pinkie could refill it. “It was a bit sketchy there for a moment or two but I was able to secure that order for ya.” Pinkie just nodded as she left the bottle there for her friend as Rainbow downed another shot.

“We’ll meet at the usual spot later, but for now let’s party!” Pinkie cried out as confetti seemed to pop out of nowhere landing all over the bar top and patrons. Cheers and laughter soon followed as Pinkie made her rounds taking orders and filling drinks as she went.

Rainbow Dash turned around and leaned up against the bar as she just took in her surroundings giving herself a chance to take a breather. It’s not like she was the only one doing what she does, she is just really good at doing it and you couldn’t beat the pay. Giving a slight smirk Rainbow turned back around and poured herself another shot, downed it and refilled the glass once more.

“So what did you get this time, Dash?” A rough voice said to her as a man came up to the bar taking a seat to her left.

“None of your concern, Drake.” Rainbow replied without even looking at him.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that. You know we’re in the same business. I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

“Ha!” Rainbow just laughed as she downed another shot. “That’s funny coming from you.” She turned to face him now, “you’re quick to betray your own just to make a few extra credits.” Drake shifted in his seat as he slowly glared at the mare.

“You best watch yourself, little pony, you never know who’ll turn on you.” Drake growled as Pinkie returned and he ordered a beer for himself.

“Lighten up, Drake. Dashie here does a great job and is one of the best out there.” Pinkie said to him with a smile as she set the bottle down on the counter.

“Bah,” he just grunted, grabbed the bottle and slandered off to join the rest of his crew around one of the gambling tables. Rainbow turned back around and stared into her empty glass before Pinkie filled it up once more for her.

“Don’t let him get to you,” she told Rainbow as she replaced the bottle back on the counter top. Downing the shot Rainbow handed the glass back to Pinkie and got up.

“Thanks Pinkie. I’m going to start unloading the cargo. I’ll catch up with you later.” Rainbow said as she waved to her friend who’s attention was then shifted to a few others who just showed up at the cantina.


Stepping into the dimly light bar, Twilight let her eyes quickly adjust before trotting over to the bartender getting his attention by placing a single photo down, the metal on her hoof knocking loudly.

“Have you seen this figure?” He picked it up for only a moment before tossing it back down on the counter.

“Nope.”

“It would be very unwise to lie to me,” Twilight warned as she pushed the photo closer to him.

“Like I just said, I haven’t seen her,” he stated as he placed both of his hands on the counter glaring at Twilight. With a flick of her hoof he floated several feet up into the air and then was slammed against the back of the bar, bottles breaking while some fell to the floor. Those few that were in there left suddenly for they did not want to get caught in the middle of whatever is going to happen.

“I’m going to ask you one more time, have you seen Rainbow Dash?” His hands were gripping his neck as if someone was choking him as he coughed out his answer.

“Y-yes...but not for...a few weeks...now…” he spat out as he tried to breath. Searching his feelings Twilight saw that he was telling the truth and tossed him away slamming him into the side of the counter. Picking up the picture Twilight turned and started to head for the exit when a voice from the shadows called out to her.

“Ah know where you kin find ‘er.” Twilight’s eyes instantly spotted the figure sitting there in the corner and the sound of the voice told her it was a female. Other than that it was hard to make her out.

“Speak,” she commanded.

“Check out Mos Ila. Dem rebels be celebratin’ over another victory. Mah money would be dere.” Twilight turned and walked back out into the sun, her hood sheltering her violet eyes from the light as she made her way back across the sands to her ship. Getting on board, Twilight jumped into the pilot seat, started the engines, raised the loading platform, and lifted off, causing the sand to swirl around the ship. Mos Ila was only a short flight away as Twilight set her sights on the popular space port.


“Hey boss, where are these crates going?”

“Over to the warehouse on the east side,” Rainbow told one of her crew members as he took the hover cart with him. “Alright, now just to load up the last few boxes here and everything will be good to go.” As her crew finished up she told them to take the rest of the day off and that she would meet them later at the Siltshift Cantina.

Hooking herself up to the hovercart, Rainbow began to take Pinkie’s order back to the cantina. Wanting to keep a low profile she decided to take the back alleyways, which were a bit longer but they were less traveled. Taking a slight detour because there was some large debris in her way, Rainbow continued to trot her way down the alley when she was stopped by three figures wearing hooded cloaks.

“Didn’t I tell you to watch yourself around here?” The one in the middle said as he lowered his hood revealing who it was.

“Drake! What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Rainbow growled as she stood her ground. He had a smug look on his face as the other two lowered their hoods as well.

“Taking what’s mine, of course,” Drake told her as he took a step towards the pegasus.

“You had your chance and you blew it.”

“You give all of us a bad name!” Drake spat back as his features shifted suddenly for his eyes glowed with jealousy and hatred towards Rainbow Dash.

“You mean you gave yourself a bad name. All you had to do was finish the job but you just couldn’t swallow your pride and take the money. You just had to kill the client, didn’t you?”

“He was only going to pay half of what he promised!” He barked back at her between clenched teeth. Rainbow didn’t give an inch as she stomped a hoof on the ground.

“Get out of my way Drake.”

“I’m taking the cargo and the money for the job,” Drake stated as he motioned to his two men to take it from her as they drew their blasters. Suddenly a single blaster shot was heard as both the men flew backwards with holes in the chests killing them instantly.

“Did you forget what they call me?” Rainbow said as Drake looked back at his guys before returning his gaze to her. Rainbow had her wings lifted revealing her hidden twin blasters that were attached to the leather barding she always wore.

“Quick Shot Dash…” Drake said with a slight quiver in his voice.

“That’s right,” Rainbow nodded as she lowered her wings covering up her favorite weapons once more. “If you value your life you’ll get out of here and never bother me again. And if you try anything like this again then it won’t just be your crew lying on the ground.” Rainbow started back up, trotting past Drake who watched her disappear around a corner, as he fell to his knees knowing she was right. As his fear turned to anger for his dead crew, Drake vowed that he’d take her out, even if it was the last thing he’ll do.

Rainbow Dash stepped out of the alleyway and into the busy street making her way across it toward Pinkie’s cantina. Rounding the side, she trotted over to the back of it and unhooked herself from the hover cart. Even with that distraction with Drake it only took Rainbow a little more than an hour to bring the order.

Knocking on the door it only took a few moments before one of the waitresses opened it for her and helped her bring in the four small crates. She told Rainbow that she would go get Pinkie as the pegasus nodded to her before taking a seat in the coolness of the dark room.

Pinkie arrived shortly and closed the door behind her as she trotted over to Rainbow. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, just had a little run in with our ‘buddy’ on the way here.” Rainbow sighed as she dismissed the thought. “Nevermind, it doesn’t matter,” she said, motioning to the crates now. “It’s all there and accounted for.”

Pinkie bounced over and opened one of them before replacing the top and turning towards her friend. “Good job. He’ll be delighted with them. Take this to the merchant square and hand it to Tomas for your payment.” Pinkie produced a small datapad and gave it to Rainbow Dash, who secured it away underneath her barding.

“Thanks, Pinkie. Let me know if you come across anything else.”

“Will do!” She said with a smile and headed back out to the main area leaving the pegasus before she too made her exit out of the back of the building.


Landing at the docks of the spaceport, Twilight exited her ship and was immediately approached by the dockmaster. “Excuse me, you can’t park there without a permit,” he told her, standing in her way and pointing towards her ship.

“I don’t need a permit,” Twilight softly said as she gently waved a forehoof.

“You don’t need a permit,” he suddenly repeated.

“You will forget you ever saw me or my ship.”

“I have never seen you or your ship,” he said once again before turning around and heading off to do other business. Twilight snarled as she exited the docks and made her way into the city once again her metal boots leaving hoof prints in the sand.

Hiding her presence as she made her way through the crowds of the busy shopping district, Twilight spotted a few rebels and followed them into a nearby bar. Remaining near the door she listened to those that were in there to see if any information could be taken from them. After a few minutes of nothing useful, she turned and was about to leave when she heard something that made her ears perk up, stopping her in her tracks.

“That damned pegasus thinks she’s just so great at everything,” a rough but somewhat buzzed voice said quite loudly. It only took a quick moment before Twilight laid eyes on whom it came from. Turning back around she slowly made her way over to a table near the southern wall of the building.

“If I could’ve only gotten that job instead of her then we’d have the money to buy better gear, and then we would be on top and I wouldn’t have to look at that stupid rainbow hair of her’s.”

“But boss you know because of what you did that’s just not going to happen.”

“Shut up!” Drake threw his empty bottle at the man before harshly calling out for another one. “More beer, now!” He sat back in his chair as he went on, “Listen, all we need is a few high powered blasters and we can just ‘take care’ of her then our crew would be number one out here.”

As Twilight approached the table of gentlemen, Drake looked up at the cloaked figure and spat on the ground. “What the hell do you want?”

“I am looking for Rainbow Dash,” she stated as the rest of his crew looked to him.

“Yeah? Well that’s not our problem,” Drake told her as his alcohol arrived and he downed half of it before slamming the bottle down on the table top.

“You know where she is. Tell me.” Twilight commanded as he just laughed at her, his men joining in.

“What’s it to ya?” Drake asked as he leaned forward. Using her magic Twilight brought out a small piece of metal with a screen on it and tossed it on the table in front of him.

“I believe that should be enough.” Drake picked it up and his eyes went wide as he looked from the screen to Twilight and back again several times.

“Are you serious?” He questioned her as he placed it back on the table.

“I am always serious,” Twilight stated coldly as his men looked to their boss wondering what he’s going to do. “Use that to get whatever you need as long as you lead me to her.” She added as she turned to walk away.

“How will I find you?” Drake called out after her.

“You won’t,” Twilight said as she walked out of the building and back into the heat of the twin suns the door closing silently behind her.


Rainbow walked down the sandy road as she made her way over to Tomas’ hut and stepped through the flaps hanging over the entrance. She took a moment to look around before the tan Toydarian floated out of the back room.

“Well if it isn’t my favorite winged horse!”

“Pegasus,” Rainbow corrected him.

“Whatever!” Rainbow just rolled her eyes as he continued, “what can I do fer ya?” Reaching into her barding, she pulled out the datapad and handed it over to him. As Tomas took it from her mouth he tapped it a few times and quickly read it before nodding to her. “Wait here,” he told her as he disappeared once more into the back. It didn’t take him long before he returned and handed her a small screen with some information on it.

“Don’t ya worry now, it’s all there,” Tomas said as he started to burn the piece of paper that Rainbow brought him.

“Good. You don’t know how hard it was to get those items,” she said as she handed the screen back to him.

“That’s why you’re the best!” he stated with a smile as Rainbow gave him a cocky look and a cheeky grin.

“You know it! I’m just that awesome. Let me know if anything else comes up,” she told him as she turned and headed out, Tomas giving her a nod and a wave before disappearing into the back of his hut.

Satisfied with another job well done Rainbow Dash made her way back into the busy street as her thoughts turned towards Pinkie Pie and another drink from her fine establishment. Giving herself a slight chuckle she then turned and started trotting back to the Siltshift as she was once again stopped by Drake and what was left of his crew.

“Not again,” Rainbow sighed but then was immediately on guard for it looked like they were packing some heavy artillery. “Those are new,” she commented as the people in the street started to move out of their way giving them plenty of room.

“Give us the money, pony, or we’re going to take it from you,” Drake threatened as all five of them aimed their high powered blaster rifles at her.

“Pegasus,” Rainbow corrected for the second time today as she rolled her eyes at him. “And I’m not giving you a single credit. Go do your own honest work.”

“Honest?” He gave a snide laugh. “Nothing we do is honest and I’m going to prove that to you.” Drake told her as he and his crew fanned out slightly, not giving her a chance to shoot all of them before at least one would get off a shot at her.
The crowd around them grew bigger and bigger as they stood there carefully watching each other, wondering who’s going to fire first. Rainbow was ready but she knew that she would only be able to take out three or four of them before they would fire upon her.

“Last chance, Dashie,” Drake warned mocking the name Pinkie always called her. Rainbow glowered at Drake as she heard him use the name only her friends used. She was furious, but she wasn’t sure what to do. She could try to fly away but she knew Drake was a really good shot. She could try to fight but she knew that one hit from one of those weapons could spell the end for her. As her mind quickly raced through the different options it was Drake that broke her concentration.

“Time’s up little pony. Looks like force it is!” Drake and his men started charging up their weapons as Rainbow bent her knees and lifted her wings and was about to fire off her twin blasters when the familiar sound of a lightsaber could be heard in the silence. Two of Drake’s men fell over in half while another’s head went flying off into the crowd as chaos ensued followed by screams of fear and panic. The fourth lost both of his arms before falling to the ground before the red beam suddenly appeared out of Drake’s chest.

Looking down at it he muttered the last words Rainbow would ever hear. “What the-” as the beam vanished and Drake fell to the ground dead where he lay. Standing behind him was a cloaked figure who was using magic to wield a red colored lightsaber as all kinds of species of people and things continued to run all around them.

“Rainbow Dash,” Twilight said as she slowly stepped towards her. Rainbow quickly fired off a couple of shots which were easily deflected by Twilight. “Now now, don’t try anything rash. I need you alive,” Twilight added as she moved closer to the pegasus.

“Shit!” Unsure of what to do Rainbow took to the skies leaving a cloud of dust in her wake as she soared higher and higher by the second. Twilight flicked her hoof quickly, reaching out with the Force, and grabbed Rainbow, making her stop in mid air.

“That’s not going to work,” Twilight called up to her.
Rainbow struggled with all her might but was not able to move as pressure seemed to constrict her every muscle on all sides.
“Here let me help,” Twilight added as she moved her hoof to the side, sending Rainbow crashing back down onto one of the merchant’s tents.

Groaning with pain, Rainbow laid there for a second trying to gather her thoughts. Slowly looking up, Rainbow saw Twilight trot towards her location before glancing around and seeing a way out. Quickly getting to her feet, she galloped away and down a nearby alley, heading to the one place she could think of.

Twilight used the force to push away the torn tent flaps to reveal nothing but broken pieces of pottery and some framed pictures. Clenching her jaw, she looked quickly around for any sign of the pegasus and caught a glimpse of her rainbow tail vanishing around a corner.

Rainbow Dash made her way through alley after alley knowing the streets like the back of her hoof. She did not want to take to the skies again for she might be watching them. Rainbow’s legs carried her swiftly as she reached the Siltshift within only a few minutes, crashing through the opened doors and quickly shutting them behind her.

“Dashie?” Pinkie hopped over to her with a worried look on her muzzle. “Is there something wrong?”

“Pinkie! Ya gotta hide me!” Rainbow called out trying to catch her breath as the music stopped and everyone in there was wondering what the commotion was all about.

“Carry on,” Pinkie said. With a wave of her hoof, the band started playing again, and everyone went back to whatever they were doing before Rainbow burst through the doors. “Come with me,” she told Rainbow as she trotted over to the back room and shut the door behind the pegasus. “What’s happening?” Pinkie asked as they wove their way through groups of boxes and other assorted things she kept back there.

“I’m not sure, but I think one of those Sith are after me.” Rainbow said, a hint of fear in her words as she continued to follow Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie suddenly stopped and looked at her friend. ”Are you sure?”

“I’m pretty positive. She was even using one of those lightsabers and knew how to block my shots and everything!” Rainbow now actually felt the fear growing inside of her and started to panic slightly. “Pinkie I don’t know what to do. Why are they after me?”

Twilight placed a metal hoof on the door to the cantina and swung it open, stepping into the dimly lit area. One of the first things she heard was the music coming from the band on stage. Her violet eyes took in everything that was going on from how many creatures were here to the music that was being played. Her face twisted into a frown as she made her way over to the bar and was greeted by one of the workers.

“What can I get for you?” he asked, wiping the counter in front of Twilight who just stood there looking at him. As the two stared one another down, the barkeep’s face contorted with agony as he fell over, screaming in pain. The band stopped playing as everyone in the building turned their attention to Twilight.

“Where is Rainbow Dash?” she demanded loudly, her eyes slowly scanning each and every one of them. “Tell me now and I will spare your life, for the time being.”

“Oh no! Pinkie what do we-” Pinkie cut off Rainbow, placing a hoof over her mouth.

“Shhh. This way. We have to get you out of here,” Pinkie said quietly as she led her friend to the secret hatch that opened into a tunnel running under her cantina. Jumping into it, she waited for Rainbow to join her before closing it back up, and trotting down the dark passage.

Twilight’s patience was growing very thin as she force grabbed the nearest worker and pulled them to her. “Who owns this place?” Twilight growled in her face as the very frightened employee answered the best she could.

“P-p-pinkie d-d-does!”

“Where is this ‘Pinkie?’” Twilight demanded. All she could do was point towards the back, too stricken with fear to speak any more. Tossing her aside, Twilight headed straight for the door using her magic to open it while simultaneously activating her lightsaber. Seeing the empty back room, she let out a growl of rage and started using the Force to slam the wooden crates and boxes everywhere. As she smashed the boxes, the hidden pathway was exposed. With a cruel smirk, she stepped over to it and used the Force to open it. Jumping down into it, she couldn’t see much in the darkness but sensed that her prey was definitely down here. Twilight was now back on Rainbow’s trail as she made her way through the sandy tunnel.


“This one’s persistent!”

“Tell me about it,” Rainbow Dash agreed as both ponies exited the tunnel into the sunlight, taking a moment to blink back the stars that burst in their eyes. “We gotta get to my ship! Come on!” she exclaimed as they took off galloping in the direction of the docks.

It wasn’t long before Twilight appeared from the tunnel herself, quickly scanning the open area and spotting the two ponies running frantically. Letting out a slight grunt of annoyance, Twilight spread her wings and took to the air gaining height, causing her to quickly gain on Rainbow and Pinkie.

“Meet me at my ship. I’ll distract her!” Rainbow called. Pinkie nodded to Rainbow as the pegasus launched herself into the air. Spinning around quickly, she fired off a volley of shots from her twin blasters before swiftly changing directions. Twilight deflected the blasts easily with her lightsaber as she flew after the pegasus. It was becoming clear to Twilight that she would eventually lose Rainbow Dash if they kept this up. Much to her annoyance, the rainbow-maned pegasus was much faster than she was.

With a few flicks of her hoof, Twilight started to raise things from carts to boxes to even some of the larger animals in an attempt to slow Rainbow down. It was beginning to work as Rainbow dodged the various items which seemed to come out of nowhere. This, in turn, began costing her her speed as she moved around, over, or below them.

“She just doesn’t give up…” Rainbow muttered to herself as she shot downwards back into the city. Landing in a cloud of dust and sand, she took shelter underneath one of the buildings’ awnings. Rainbow watched the skies and saw Twilight had stopped above the area where she landed. Hovering there for a few moments, she touched down softly in the middle of the street, the people moving around her as if she was not even there.

Slowly taking a spin, Twilight continued her search for Rainbow. Her frustration grew more intense before she spread both of her fore hooves out in front of her. Doing this caused a massive three hundred sixty degree Force push to resonate from her.

The wave knocked everything and everyone away from her, destroying small crates and pottery. Twilight let out an another growl of rage as she took the sky once more, shooting off toward the docks. Rainbow crawled out from under some broken boards and began dusting herself off. She watched the dark figure vanish into the skyline before letting out a sigh of relief.

“You okay, boss?” asked one of her crew members as she came out of the building Rainbow was standing next to.

“Yeah I’m good. Gather everyone together and get back to the ship. We gotta go, now!” With a salute she took off running to relay Rainbow’s message as the cyan pegasus trotted her way through the streets of Mos Ila and back towards her beloved spacecraft.

Landing at the base of the loading dock Twilight stepped into The One Truth and proceeded to the weapons locker, opening it up and taking down her sniper rifle. Carrying it with her magic, she loaded a special bullet into the chamber as she made her way back down, stopping at the base of the ramp. Twilight carefully scanned each ship through the scope of the rifle, watching them come and go, being loaded and unloaded, waiting for her prey to arrive.

“Psst, Pinkie!” Rainbow Dash whispered loudly to her friend from behind some large metal containers. As she got her friend’s attention Rainbow waved her over to her.

“I’m so glad you got away!” Pinkie said as she hugged her friend before taking a step back.

“Sorry it took so long. Anyways have you seen any of my crew yet?” Rainbow asked as she looked around the area from her hiding spot trying to find any signs of the Sith.

“Yeah they all showed up a few minutes ago and have been getting things ready.”

“Good. Let’s get off this planet. I’ve gotta find a place to hide and lay low for a bit.” Rainbow explained as she came out from behind the metal containers leading Pinkie to the bay where her ship was docked. Quickly laying the cross hairs on the rainbow-maned pegasus, Twilight zoomed in and watched her walk along the docks as she talked with the pink earth pony. A small smile slowly creased her lips as she continued to track her through the scope of her rifle.

As Twilight watched them board Rainbow’s ship it only took a few moments before it was ready to disembark from the spaceport. She watched as the engines ignited and it started to slowly rise up out of the dock, toward the sky. Taking aim at the hull of the ship, right under the left wing, Twilight fire a single shot from her rifle. As the bullet sped through the air the metal casing broke away and a small tracking device stuck itself to the hull of Rainbow’s ship.

Lowering her sniper rifle, Twilight’s smile grew into a grin as she turned and boarded The One Truth activating the loading ramp as it began to close. Placing her weapons back into the locker Twilight made her way to the pilot seat and switched on one of the monitors. It only took a second for it to pick up the transmission from the tracking device as she watched it accelerate away from Mos Ila, leaving the planet all together and jumping into hyperspace. Twilight wasn’t sure what Rainbow’s destination would be, but it didn’t matter to her. She would track her down to the ends of the universe if need be to bring Rainbow Dash back and finish her mission.

Author's Note:

This opening chapter was written by myself and edited by KalenNighteyes. The following chapter will be written by him so stay tuned!

Comments ( 3 )

good opening so far keep up the good work :twilightsmile:

Quite interesting. Liked and followed.

More please

Login or register to comment