• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 339 Views, 2 Comments

Candy - Candy_Shiro



A new family moves into town.

  • ...
 2
 339

A New Family Moves Into Town

The Mane Six, and Cutie Mark Crusaders where walking to sugar cube corner when a big carriage came into view. They trotted up to the strange carriage. There was candies and plushies all over it.

"Well now...it's so...sweet." Rarity said distastefully. Suddenly the carriage erupted into sequels and giggles. Then a dirt brown mare with a brown mane and tail stepped out, smiling. Her cutie mark was a chocolate bar. She was followed by a faded sea green mare with multi-colored hair, who was also smiling. Her cutie mark was jelly beans. Then a pink mare jumped out giggling. She had a red mane and tail, with white hooves and ear and a candy cane cutie mark.

A sweet looking mare with cotton candy pink mane and tail, with cotton candy blue fur stepped out. Her wings had cotton candy pink tips and her cutie mark was a cotton candy. She was followed by bright blue mare with a dark n' light mane and tail. She had candies in her hair and her hooves where a bright pink with little bubbles above them. She had a little blue bow in her mane and the tips of her wings where a bright faded pink.

A sad looking mare followed behind, she had white fur and a bright pink mane. Her eyes where pitch black other than her neon blue pupil, her cutie mark was a sugar coated heart that had sugar cubes around it. Her tail was flowing, like Luna's and Celestia's, with sugar cubes and sprinkles in it. She shook her wings a bit, after some sprinkles and sugar fell out she folded them up again. An orange mare came out with light blue hooves and a green mane and tail. Her cutie mark was of some gumdrops.

A blue mare trotted out, she had a purple mane and tail with red hooves n' a bunch of rainbow colored circles. A dark pink mare came out with a blonde mane and a faded purple tail, with orange hooves and a plushie cutie mark. She looked at the Mane 6 and Cutie Mark Crusaders distastefully. A sea blue mare jumped out, she had a light purple mane and tail with a big pink heart over her right ear. Her cutie mark was a chain of sugar coated hearts. She smiled sweetly at them.

Then a baby blue mare jumped out, she had a short red mane and tail with green hooves and bear ears. Her cutie mark was a stuffed teddy bear. Finally a sad yellow mare walked out, dragging her white and orange hooves. Her ears and muzzle where white and orange and her mane and tail where striped in a yellow, orange, and white pattern. Her cutie mark was a candy corn.

"Mom? Mommy? Why did we have to move?" The yellow mare asked.

"One sec Corn, we gotta introduce ourselves to all these ponies. I'm Coco, one of their moms." The brown mare said. By now almost all of Ponyville had gathered around the new ponies.

"Hi! I'm Candy!" The mare with the candy mane and tail said.

"And I'm Cotton Candy, Candy's girl friend." The cotton candy colored mare said as Candy wrapped one of her wing around her.

"I'm Sugar Cube, Candy's other girl friend." The sad white mare said. Candy smiled and wrapper her other wing around her, pulling them both close to her. Sugar Cube and Cotton Candy smiled at her.

"The name's Gum Drop." The orange mare said sticking out her left hoof for a bro hoof. Rainbow Dash gladly gave her a bro hoof back.

"My name's Candy Cane!" The pink mare said. Pinkie hugged Candy Cane, and Candy Cane put some candy in Pinkie's mouth.

"I'm Sugar Heart." The sea blue mare said, giving them a small shy smile. Fluttershy gently waved one of her hooves at her, Sugar Heart waved back.

"I'M STUFFIE! CANDY'S BEST FRIEND AND YOUR NEW RULER! BOW BEFORE ME!" The baby blue mare shouted, tossing a colorful fake crown on her head giggling. Pinkie giggled with her, bowing.

"I'm Plushie, Candy's other bestie, and Stuffie's sister." The dark pink mare said, glaring at the town ponies. Her glare seemed scarier than Fluttershy's. Even Rainbow Dash backed up a bit.

"I'm Skittles." Said the blue mare.

"If we must, my name is Candy Corn." The orange mare said with a sigh.

"And I'm Jelly, the other mom. It's so nice of you ponies to come out here to great us. Now girls, make sure you don't wonder off too far ok. The farthest you can go is a mile from the princesses old castle ok, that means you can explore the Everfree until then ok. Me and your mum will unpack everything. Now go have fun!" The sea green mare said. And with that everypony except Candy, Cotton Candy, and Sugar Cube, was gone in a flash.

"Wait, explore the Everfree?" Twilight asked. Coco nodded.

"They can't do that! What if they get hurt? Or killed? Or worse captured by the changelings!?" Twilight said. Candy started laughing.

"No changeling can pretend to be us! That's be impossible," Candy paused giggling again," Unless a changeling can imitate our dad perfectly, and if not then we'll know right away that there's an imposter."

"W-who's your dad?" Fluttershy asked.

"Why their dad is the one and only Discord ma'am." Cotton Candy said nicely. The Mane 6 gasped and the Cutie Mare Crusaders started to inspect Candy.

"Well come on girls." Candy said and lead them off to the Cake's place.

Comments ( 2 )

It's a good start, but it's a little sudden.....like it was a bit rushed, but it's something that can definitely be improved on. I'm always willing to help you if you need it Candy. Just let me know and I'll see what I can do:twilightsmile:

You have a wonderfully cute story starting here. I wasn't quite expecting to hear they were Discord's foals.

Login or register to comment