• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 1,357 Views, 34 Comments

Fallen Equestria - Kickass222urmom



Set in the Alternate Dimension with the war between Equestria and Sombra, three strangers from two different worlds are thrown into the middle the whole mess. (Dark souls, Bloodborne, MLP crossover.)

  • ...
8
 34
 1,357

Taken prisoner

Chapter 1

"Wake up," a gentle voice coed, causing Wyntir to stir and sit up, still in a daze.

It took only a second for him to realize he no longer wore his armor, a realization that caused him to quickly jump to his feet. However, the moment he stood up, his head slammed into something hard, causing him to fall back on his rump.

"Sorry, we didn't have any cages your size," the voice said, losing some of the gentleness it had had before.

Wyntir shook the dizziness away the best he could and finally started to take in his surroundings. It was night, with only a few torches around the area he was in. He was also in a rather small cage, with what appeared to be iron bars all around him. The cage he was in was one of many, but the others seemed to hold horses in them and other kinds of creatures. The area they were being held in was surrounded by tents, meaning they were in the middle of a camp of some kind. Finally, standing right in front of his little cage was the tall white horse, a thoughtful look on its face.

He sat there, mostly naked save the cloth around his waist, looking up at this horse, thinking of something to say. After a few moments, he sat up fully and crossed his legs, but remained silent.

The horse looked him over and frowned, "You brought this on yourself."

No reaction was seen on Wyntir's face as he stared at the horse, still as a stone.

This seemed to unnerve the white horse, obviously expecting him to say something in his defense. They stayed like this for a few moments, both just staring at the other, before the white horse shook its head.

"Nothing to say for yourself?" it asked, and when he still didn't answer, it glared at him. "You killed five of my little ponies, with no remorse."

Finally, Wyntir broke his stillness, a smile breaking across his face. Yet, he still didn't speak.

"You think this is funny?" the horse bellowed, anger flaring across its face briefly, but it quickly composed itself. It looked away from him and let out a heavy breath. When it looked back at him, it held a stern expression on its face. "All I ask, is for you to tell me what you and Sombra talked about, and what he meant by prize. I doubt you are involved with him, but I still need you to tell me all he said."

With a small chuckle, Wyntir shook his head, still smiling, and shrugged. "Nothing important."

Obviously not pleased with this answer, the horse frowned. "I see you're going to be of no help." It then stepped aside and gestured with its leg towards a cage on the opposite side of his cage. "I guess we'll just have to ask your friend then."

Wyntir looked at the cage and its occupant, his smile instantly falling from his face. In the cage sat Kara, also stripped of her robes and only wearing her underclothes. She was sitting up, looking confused as she couldn't see what was going on. Her blank stare was resting on Wyntir, even though she couldn't see him.

Seeing his change in attitude caused the horse to smile to itself as it stepped over to stand in front of Kara.

"Tell me what was said, young one," the horse said sweetly.

Kara seemed to be in a daze, and didn't respond or react to the horse talking to her.

"Don't be afraid," the horse said, taking her lack of action as a show of fear. "I will not hurt you. Please, tell me what he said to you and why he wanted you."

She remained silent and still for a few moments, but suddenly, her head shot up to stare at the horse. "If I tell you, will you let us go?"

The horse looked back at Wyntir, a frown on its face, and turned back to face Kara. "I'm sorry, but your friend killed five of my soldiers. He will have to face the consequences of his actions, and by association, so will you. But if you tell me what I want to know, I'll spare you the same fate."

Kara, with a look of displeasure, returned her empty gaze back to Wyntir. "Then I have nothing to say to you."

This caused the horse to instantly become enraged, and it didn't try to hide it this time around. "You both better rethink your situations before tomorrow, otherwise..." It then walked away, not needing to finish its sentence.

Once it was gone, one of the horses in a cage close to Wyntir's spoke up. "Ya'll gonna die." It then laughed, followed by a few others who were still awake.

Wyntir ignored them and looked over at Kara, "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?"

She shook her head, a sad look upon her face, "I'm okay. I still don't know what's going on, or where we are. Pardon me if I sound crazy, but are the creatures that are imprisoning us really horses?"

"Appears to be. Horses and ponies, with wings and horns to boot." He shook his head, glancing around. "Also, we're apparently in a war camp of sorts, and if I have to guess, going to be executed tomorrow."

"Wonderful," Kara said, brushing her hair out of her face. "Now, can you get us out of this?"

Wyntir frowned as he reached forward and grabbed the metal bars of his cage. He rubbed his hands up and down them, but shook his head. "Not in my current state, no. Not without a little help from a spell or a heavy weapon."

"Well drat," Kara said with a huff. "Suppose you might be able to do something tomorrow when they take us from our cages? If they do that is."

"Maybe," Wyntir replied, but he shook his head. He knew their chances of surviving this was slim, that didn't mean he wouldn't try to fight them. However, without his armor and with them having spells of their own, he didn't see them having much of a chance against this many enemies.

Kara, even though she couldn't see him, knew Wyntir was distressed, but chose not to speak. Instead, she laid down on the cold metal floor of her cage and laid there motionlessly.

"Gonna dieeeee!" the same creature from before howled loudly, laughing louder than before.

Wyntir let out a deep sigh before closing his eyes, still in a sitting position. It was going to be a long night.

ooo000<^>000ooo

The sounds of shouting caused Wyntir to awake from his restless slumber. More shouts could be heard, as the whole camp seemed to be going into a panic. Loud bangs could be heard every few seconds as well, like someone was tossing small explosives around one at a time.

Wyntir looked around at the tents that surrounded them, but couldn't figure out what was going on. Was the camp under attack?

All of the creatures around them were also awake in their cages, all of them just listening to the chaos around them. Most of them seemed excited, as if this was an attack then they're more than likely to be freed if it was successful.

However, just as suddenly as it all started, it ended. Silence took over once again, and every creature in the area held its breath as they waited to see who'd come into their little area first. After a few minutes, to all of their disappointment, the white horse returned, followed by a large number of ponies, as they were smaller than it, entered the area.

The horse looked very unhappy, and had a new scar on its side, as if something had cut it lightly. Nothing in the area dare say a word as the horse lead its armored ponies through the area, heading towards Wyntir and Kara's cages.

Upon reaching them, the horse gave Wyntir a very hateful glare, but didn't speak. Some of the armored ponies ran off and brought a empty cage forward and placed it a few feet away from Wyntir's.

Then, to the surprise of Wyntir, they brought forward another human, a man. He too was stripped of all of his clothing, save for his underwear. They threw him into the cage without care and slammed it shut. As they left the area, one of the ponies stopped and looked at Wyntir, hate clear in its eyes.

"You killed my brother, you son of a whore."

Wyntir didn't give it any kind of reaction, just stared back into its eyes blankly.

The pony gritted its teeth and hit his cage with one of its legs before walking away.

When the last of the ponies left the area, all of the other creatures began to settle back down. None of them made a comment, except for a few curse words here and there. Once it all settled back down, Wyntir looked over at the man.

This man didn't look as impressive as Wyntir would have hoped, as he wasn't as buff as a average warrior would be. While not buff, the man seemed to be just as tall, if not a hair shorter than Wyntir, judging from his unconscious form. The man was covered in fading bruises and scars, showing he was at least somewhat of a fighter, hopefully.

"What is it?" Kara asked from her cage, very confused on what had happened.

"It's a man," Wyntir replied, still looking him over.

Kara smiled brightly and leaned against the front of her cage. "Does he look like he can help us escape?"

"No," Wyntir deadpanned, causing Kara to lose her smile and sit back.

"Oh..." She hung her head and went back to laying down.

After some time passed, Wyntir began to look around the outside of his cage. Upon seeing a few small stones that lay around him, he reached out and began to collect them. Once he had grabbed all the stones in reach, he began to toss them one at a time at the unconscious man.

He did not stir at first, but after one of them hit him in the nose, he shot up and slammed his head into the ceiling. He fell back on his back side, holding his head with both hands.

"Fuck!" he hissed in pain, he then looked around for the source that had awoken him and saw Wyntir staring at him. "What do you want you..." he stopped mid-sentence as he realized where he was. "Well shit..."

The man composed himself as he looked himself over, clearly not happy with his gear being taken away. After he finished examining himself, he looked over to Wyntir. "What's going on here?"

Wyntir shrugged as he looked at the man, "No idea to be honest." When the man frowned, he added, "What happened to you?"

The man let out a sigh and shook his head. "Some crazy horses brought me here, and one of them was not very happy about me being here."

"Was it a white horse?" Wyntir asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah," the man said with a nod. "And when it tried to shoot me with some kind of beam, I dodged and took a swing at it with my saw. Then everything went to hell, but I took down a lot of them before one of them finally got me." This was followed by him letting out a low chuckle.

"Same here, mostly," Wyntir said as he motioned to Kara, who was sitting up but had remained silent. "But that other horse wanted my maiden here for whatever reason, and the white one is just a stuck up prude from what I can tell."

"Huh," the man said thoughtfully. "That other one wanted me to go with it for what ever reason, probably something there to think about."

Kara cleared her throat, causing them both to look at her. "So, my good sir..."

"Loric, my lady," the man said in a charming voice while running a hand through his shaggy hair.

"Sir Loric," Kara continued, "Can you help us escape this place?"

Loric smiled as he looked at her, "I can try." He then began to look over his cage, checking all of the corners. When he came to the front, he ran his hand over the lock, a large smile appearing on his face.

At his smile, Wyntir leaned closer, waiting to see what he was about to do. Loric reached up into his hair and began to feel around, he then produced a small piece of metal. With a proud smile, he began to fumble with the lock on his cage, working the metal in the lock. Moments later, his cages door creaked open.

"Amazing," Wyntir commented as Loric stepped out of his cage and stretched his arms out. "Now get us out."

Loric looked at him, seeming to be considering his options. Finally, he walked over to Kara's cage and began to work on its lock.

"Thank you, thank you so much!" Kara said in a whisper, a large smile plastered on her face.

Loric smiled back at her, but as he started to say something, he noticed her eyes. "You're blind?"

Kara only replied with a nod, to which he shrugged as he finished working on her lock and opened it for her. He helped her out and then turned to Wyntir.

"Hurry," Wyntir said, looking around hoping none of the ponies would come back.

"Hmm...." Loric hummed, tapping his chin. "On one condition."

"Just get me out," Wyntir commanded, "We don't have time for games."

Loric seemed to consider something before he sighed and began to work on the lock. "You owe me your names, at least."

"Wyntir of Carim," Wyntir answered.

"Kara of Carim, we are so grateful for you," Kara said from behind them, still smiling.

Once Wyntir's cage was open, he crawled out and stood up. The creatures around them had gone back to sleep, luckily.

"What now?" Kara asked, holding her hand out for Wyntir to take.

Loric began to reach out for her hand, but Wyntir snatched her hand first and eyed Loric. He stared back at Wyntir, but didn't comment on it. "We need our gear first."

Wyntir nodded and began to head back the way the white horse and the others had gone. But as they walked down the row of cages, one of the ponies in a cage suddenly shot up and reached out for them.

"Hey, hey," it said in a low voice, "Take me with you."

"No," Wyntir said coldly.

"Then I'll yell," it said, causing all three of them to stop and look at him. At this, it smiled, "That's right, I'll yell and bring all the guards down on you. You'll need me anyways, no way you'll get out of this camp without me."

"Fine," Wyntir growled as he leaned down to the pony and reached into its cage with both hands. "Shake on it then, if we let you out, you'll lead us out of here."

The pony smiled triumphantly and put his hoof in one of Wyntir's hands. "Deal."

Suddenly, Wyntir pulled the pony forward and wrapped both of his arms around its neck, and before it could make a sound, he snapped its neck. He pulled his arms back through the bars in the cage and let its body slump over.

"Well, that was a bit brutal," Loric commented.

Wyntir grabbed Kara's hand again and continued forward, "It had to be done."

Loric remained there for a second, looking at the poor creature before he continued after them. "Do you have any idea where they're keeping our stuff?"

"No," Wyntir said without looking back. "But I have an idea of how to find out."

After they reached the tents, he looked back and held a finger up to his mouth. They slowly moved through the rows of tents, thankful that there were no torches around. The only sources of light were the torches that were held by the ponies that were walking around.

They eventually came to an area holding a few tents that were larger than all the others.

"Bingo," Loric said from behind him upon seeing the tents. "One of those has to hold our stuff, but now onto the harder question. How do we find it and get to it without anyone seeing us?"

Wyntir looked around the area, weighing his options. There were a few ponies walking around, some leaving and others coming in. This seemed to be the main hub of activity for the camp.

"We need to ask one of them," Wyntir whispered as he made them back up deeper into the shadows. "You two stay here, I'm going to grab one of them."

"Let me, I'm pretty sure I'm quicker," Loric said as he stepped forward.

A frown appeared on Wyntir's face, but he reluctantly nodded, "Go, I'll watch over Kara."

Loric smiled and shot off, running down one of the rows of tents, silent as the night.

Some time passed, and Wyntir began to fear that Loric had run off. But before he could voice his suspicions, Loric suddenly appeared next to him, covered in sweat. His sudden appearance caused Wyntir to jump.

"Scare ya?" Loric asked, a smug look on his face.

Wyntir frowned at him. "Did you find anything out?"

Holding up a finger, Loric reached around himself and pulled out a piece of paper that had been tucked into his underwear. "Yep, I got a poor idiot to draw a map of this little area over here."

"And you believe him?" Wyntir asked as he grabbed the paper and moved closer to the light coming from the center of the camp.

"Considering he and his two friends drew the same map after I killed one of them, then yes," Loric said with a small chuckle.

Wyntir gave him a nod of approval as he looked over the map. He looked over the crude drawing, taking note of the five boxes, with one of them circled, and nodded. "Well, that's one problem out of the way. But now we have to get across all that open ground."

"Already got that covered," Loric said proudly. At Wyntir's questioning glance, he explained, "I already went out of my way to set up a distraction."

"A distraction?" Kara asked, looking in his direction. "What kind of distraction?"

"An exciting distraction," Loric said in a goofy voice. Before anyone could ask any more questions, Loric spun around and threw a rock he had had in his opposite hand, sending it flying back towards the area with the cages. Seconds later, the sound of metal being hit rang out. Wyntir frowned at this, but before he could voice his displeasure with this distraction, screams and shouting began to come from that area.

All of the ponies around them began to rush that way, shouting orders and directions. One ran their way, and as soon as he was close enough to see them in the darkness, Wyntir shot out and grabbed his head. Before it could scream, he twisted its head, killing it.

He then looked back at Loric, "What did you do?"

"Oh nothing, just unlocked most of the cages back there, that stone just woke them up. A perfect distraction, don't ya say?"

Wyntir grabbed Kara's hand and began to lead her out into the opening. "Yes, now let's not waste it."

The three of them quickly made their way towards one of the large tents, keeping an eye out for any ponies that might see them. Luck was on their side, as they made it to the tent with out a single soul seeing them.

Upon stepping into the tent, they were greeted with a huge area filled with armor and weapons laying around.

"An armory?" Wyntir asked as he walked further into the mess, looking for their gear.

"It would appear so," Loric said as he did the same, picking up random objects and tossing them to the side. "To bad all of this is too small for me, other wise I'd be having a field day with all of this stuff."

It didn't take long for Wyntir to find his and Kara's gear mixed in with all of the rest. He quickly picked up Kara's clothes and brought them over to her and sat them down in front of her.

"Here, your clothes are right at your feet, Kara," he told her, knowing she can dress herself.

"Thank you, Wyntir," she said with a wide smile as she leaned down and began to feel her clothing.

Wyntir immediately made his way back over to his armor and began to put it back on. As he pulled on the clothing and strapped down the armor, he glanced over at Loric, who had also found his gear. He had already put on a pair of pants and a button up shirt, and was currently pulling on a vest of some sorts. As he finished pulling on the vest, he began to fasten a few belts around his chest, followed by him pulling on a large dirty grey coat.

Wyntir raised an eyebrow at him, but didn't say anything, yet. After he finished putting on his armor, he went back over to Kara. She had already finished putting on her robes, and was waiting patiently for the others.

"Ah, it feels good to be clothed again," Loric said as he walked over to them, placing a tricorn hat on his head as he approached.

Now that he was fully dressed, Wyntir looked him over and shook his head. "Not a touch of armor on you."

Loric waved him off and smiled as he pulled a piece of cloth up over his face, leaving only his eyes visible. "I don't need it, it just slows me down." He then looked Wyntir over. "Going a bit over board on the armor plating, lad?"

"It's the armor of the Knights of Carim, do not mock it," Wyntir growled, putting his helmet on and strapping it down.

"Oh, such a lovely helmet," Loric commented, he then took note of Wyntir's weapons. "Hmm, big sword, little sword... how do you have the strength to use both? Let alone that rather large one."

Wyntir didn't answer him, instead, he looked at Loric's weapons and raised an eyebrow. "Says the man with the unconventional and ridiculous weapons."

"Don't knock it till you try it," Loric said as he raised his large saw cleaver by its handle, "This thing is many times better than any sword you have." He then held up his flintlock pistol, "And this thing is simply amazing, easier to reload than most other flintlocks out there."

"I see no use in either," Wyntir said, holding up his large sword. "This however, can cleave through many men without any effort."

"Gentlemen," Kara interrupted. "We should be escaping, not trying to prove who has the best stick to whack things with."

Loric and Wyntir looked at each other and nodded.

"To be continued," Loric said with a chuckle.

Wyntir gave a quick nod as he took Kara by the hand and began to head for the tents opening.

"The faster we get out of here, the better," Loric said from behind them.

The moment they stepped outside, they were greeted by an unexpected sight.

"Well shit," Loric commented.

"Crafty," the white horse said in an amused voice. "Using the other prisoners to distract us so you could escape. Almost worked. Almost."

The three of them was surrounded by what seemed to be the entire camp, armored ponies standing with weapons at the ready.

They all stood there, each side staring the other down.

"How many?" Kara whispered.

Wyntir frowned behind his helmet, not liking this one bit. "A whole mess of them."

Loric gave a slight nod, "A whole bloody mess of them."