• Published 29th Oct 2016
  • 497 Views, 23 Comments

Olowpri - Karibela



Pony choose-the-adventure story set in a desert, with pictures and gifs.

  • ...
2
 23
 497

4 (11/11/16)

Come up with a fake name, huh? You're making you do all the work! Do you know how difficult it is to think of names when you're in such a tense situation?
Hmm.
.
.
.

How about... Sparkle Shy?
Yeah, that'll do it.

You tell them your name is Sparkle Shy.

The zebra cracks a smirk, but the griffon doesn't move an inch.

The griffon replies, saying something to the effect that you've certainly earned the Shy bit, so he'll call you that. Until you tell him what he wants, he's not going to acknowledge the Sparkly bit.

The zebra murmurs something to the griffon's... ear? He doesn't really seem to have any, which is kinda weird. Is that normal? Anyway, you catch what you think was the word 'Equestria' or 'Equestrian', but nothing else. Again, the griffon doesn't seem to move an inch, while the zebra seems as bemused as before while she looks at you.

"I have not seen a cave of any sort!"
"I have not seen a cave of any sort!"
"I have not seen a cave of any sort!"

Is what you could have said if you followed that word-for-word. So, that's what you do.

The griffon stares you dead in the eyes for a couple seconds. Then, he turns away.

The griffon explains to his associate that Equestria has a really low-level entrance exam for military recruitment, and the zebra nods with understanding. The griffon then looks back at you, and tells you he'll believe it when you give them a tour up to the biggest sand dune.

The zebra, saying that she now understands your current mental capacity as an Equestrian, translates for you.

You're pretty much left with no choice, unless if you can think of some suave plan to get out while nobody's looking. Luckily, you remember also travelling up to the biggest sand dune when you first got here, and don't remember seeing anything. The cave is actually in between a big group of rocks, if you remember correctly, and they wouldn't detect it on route.

Right now isn't the best time to make a drastic move (though it might be possible if you don't have a gun pointed at you), but once they've checked and found nothing, you'll probably be left alone. Then you can go back to your tent, 1-days worth of water, and your...
(you're really not wanting to proc it)
...ear situation, in peace.

So... Where is the nearest town, anyway? You guess that'd be where these two came from.

The griffon picks up the two spears that were stuck around the campfire, and slots them into the zebra's bag. He then picks up the bowl, and tells you to walk them to it.

You walk with them up to the tallest sand dune, as they told you to do. You feel that they didn't really need you to guide them up to it, since they would have found it anyway. Maybe you think they're not really sure what to do with you? The griffon isn't holding you at gunpoint anymore, which is kind of nice.

When you get to the top, it's more sandy than you remember. There's a rock formation over to your right, which you try not to pay attention to...

Neither of them seem to notice. After a few minutes, the griffon says he was sure they were on the right track. You think you're in the clear as they start walking down.

Author's Note:

You may run out of water soon. And by may, I mean will, assuming you don't find a source of water soon.

Also, should I leave little comments like these in the author's notes, while I'm waiting for commands? Prefer to tell me by PM as well as if you have any other suggestions about this, as I'd like to leave the comment section to commands.

Comments ( 5 )

I'd let myself stare at the rocks before also finding the sand dune.

RUN! That griffin is about to shoot you! Then, go to your camp.

8250727
not many people commented, so I gave it the plug for a while o.o

maybe later i'll make something similar again. I'm doing a larger animation atm.

Login or register to comment