• Published 29th Oct 2016
  • 495 Views, 23 Comments

Olowpri - Karibela



Pony choose-the-adventure story set in a desert, with pictures and gifs.

  • ...
2
 23
 495

2 (04/11/16)

You haven't the foggiest idea of what pringles are, or men, for that matter. You're not really sure why your mind sometimes wonders into unknown territory, but apparently, this is one of those times.

Maybe pringles are a beacon of hope, in an otherwise bleak and disappointing world? Maybe men are the holders to this magnificent treasure, hidden deep in the caves under the unicorn range?

To the flaming halls of Tartarus if you know. It would be really useful if you had a dictionary around, but you forgot to pack one.

You'unno. Guess that makes two things two look in a dictionary for, huh?
First priority's still that ear twitch, though.

You suddenly remember that you're in a potentially deadly situation, and stop thinking about dictionaries and silly sounding words that just popped into your head randomly. It's time for action!

...Unfortunately, you didn't bring your musket with you. It's still back at the tent. You decide that, due to your relative incognito-stance up on top of the dune, you're probably safe to scurry back over.

As you do so, you don't alert them at all. To be honest, you're pretty sure they were a lot more interested in that bowl-thingy they had between them, and talking in sentences that you couldn't really hear from all that distance away.

You get back to your tent. The musket is still where you left it from last night, sprawled on the sandy desert floor. You kind of have to hope that hasn't blocked up the gun or something, and you feel a bit silly for leaving it out.

Maybe you should invest in a carpet. You think that you should probably get a list so that you can mark down all your priorities. You're pretty sure that getting a carpet is at least tied with the dictionary, but right now that ear twitch-


THAT ear twitch, is still miles ahead.

Having grabbed the musket and throwing it over your shoulder, you take the black powder and the shot bags (because you at least remember to bring THAT), and hoist 'em over too.

Look at you, doing soldiery things! You almost feel like a soldier too. Some semblance of pride fills through you at the potentially life-saving idea to take the gun.

You head back outside, and take the nearest dune to the dune you were previously standing on. Luckily, the griffon and the zebra haven't moved at all or anything.


You have no idea what a holster is (the dictionary is gaining ground in the to-be-created priority list), and since brandishing a musket with hooves while walking is physically impossible, you take an educated guess on your instinct, and carry the musket with your mouth.

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

You start by initiating friendly conversation with the two.




The griffon doesn't say anything, similar to yourself (you had a gun in your mouth), but the pistol aimed at your face kind of indicates a change in mood.