• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 1,107 Views, 23 Comments

A lost spark - NightmareBlaze



A young man distraught with losing his sister commits suicide.

  • ...
13
 23
 1,107

The Pissed monarch


"DISCORD!" the sun goddes yelled loudly

"How have you escaped!!" she yelled. "And this time your on the moon. In stone. ALL OF YOU!"

"I released him." Ash said walking up to her face. "And I plan on having him stay like this." he said boldly.

"Oh?" she said unamused "Why is that?"

"Because I LOVE HIM!" Summer said bowling her over

The sun goddess's eyes widened as her horn flared to life and then out of the Shadows came a cloaked figure.

"WE DEMAND TOUGH TELL US WHO TOUGH ARE!" The new figure said using the royal canterlot voice.

"Umm no you big loud mouth nightmare!!!!!" Summer said

"WE ARTH NO NIGHTMARE YE FEINDISH BEAST!" she yelled her horn flaring.

"Ok Mrs. Evil Nightmare Queen of the Moon." she said flicking a claw.

"WHAT DID THOUGH CALL US!!" she yelled on the verge of tears.

"I SAID YOUR A EVIL NIGHTMARE MOON!" she said

Luna broke down right there and started to bawl

Summer just laughed as the Lunar entity sat bawling.

"You need to lighten up Moony!" she said lifting her up untill they were face to face.

"It's called a joke!" she laughed drenching her in chocolate milk.

"Mabey miss solar flare over here can tell Us what to do Moony!" she giggled as the others stood- jaws wide. Discord was crying with laughter.

"Her fatness.." she said howling.

"Wh-?!" Celestia said gaping

"You need a treadmill!" she said howling

That snapped Celestia,With the strength the sun she shot a blinding white beam at the five ponies.

Summer was frozen in a field of magic and closed her eyes- ready. Then in panic for his family and friends Ash's horn lit up and his eyes turned white. The solar entities froze.

"That's-" Celestia started before she was cut off by a similar occurrence happening to the female dragoneqqus.

A bright light engulfed them all and in a flash- the only things that remained were the Princesses.

During this teleportation an error occurred. The two adult unicorns separated from the rest of the group as they appeared. While the others woke up in the everfree next the Moonlight Path and her friends the unicorns woke up in a library.

"TRIXIE!"