• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 1,113 Views, 23 Comments

A lost spark - NightmareBlaze



A young man distraught with losing his sister commits suicide.

  • ...
13
 23
 1,113

The world of triplets!

"Now today a young girl named Katie Story went missing...." the news reporter on the tv said

"Hey JAMES!" a young girl yelled in her brothers ear.

"What?! Say it louder my eardrums didn't burst." he said rolling his eyes.

"It's the season ten primere! " she said as she snatched the remote and turned to channel pony.

"You couldnt tell me that Autumn?!" he said annoyed.

"Hey you two- SHUT UP!" a third yelled. "I'm trying to listen to music and read!" she said showing them a book.

"Why? No love for ponies Jade?" Autumn teased

Jade threw her Braille book at her.

"Sheesh. Overreact much milky?" James teased.

"Your going to pay for that!" she said with a smile.

"SHHHH IT'S ON!" Autumn yelled and they sibling sat down to watch... Or listen in Jade case.

A small rusty colored wolf pup curled up on Jades lap and closed his eyes and gave what looked like a smile.

Jade whose eyes were closed the entire time opened them. They were a light blue milky color.

She sighed and picked up the pup.

"Oh Rusty..." She whispered as a tear fell.

He whined and licked it away.

She put him down on what she thought was the floor but was a table and walked upstairs into her room with Rusty following.

As the show countinued a picture started glowing. In the pair picture were a pale girl with orangeish blond hair and a pale boy with jet black hair. On the bottom read rip Ash and Summer.

As Jade got to her room she closed the door and let it all fall.

"Why.. Why am I so different?!" she sobbed sadly. Rusty whined and lay her head on Jades lap.

"Why!? Milky...Brighteyes... Animal... Trash.. Useless...." she sobbed listing the names she was called.

Now James and Autumn knew nothing about this. She never told a soul.

The twelve year old sighed and moved her hand on to a knife. It had blood stains on it.

"Why is this my only get away?" she sighed as she rolled up her shirt and made a small cut. Her stomach was covered in scars.

She put the knife down and went downstairs.

"Where'd you go Brighteyes?" Autumn asked

She screached in pain at that. The cut she made was way to deep.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK?!?!?!" she screeched as she almost fainted

But at that second all the pictures with Summer and Ash in them glowed and all three of them were engulfed in a bright light.

When the light vanished Autumn,James, Jade and Rusty were gone.