• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 1,111 Views, 23 Comments

A lost spark - NightmareBlaze



A young man distraught with losing his sister commits suicide.

  • ...
13
 23
 1,111

Finally in Harmony

Ash groaned as he opened his eyes and let out a scream.

Sitting right infront of him was a female dragoneqqus.

"Did I scare ya'?" she asked inbetween giggles.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH!?" he yelled trying to stand.

"Well sorr-ey!" she said rolling her eyes." Well who the hell are you?" she growled

"I'm A- Night Ashes. My name is Night Ashes."

"Ok- fine. Go find another idiot to yell at." she said before dissapearing.

"Um that was akward..." he said as he took a step. He looked down and saw a midnight blue hoof.

"WHAT THE HECK!" he screamed look ing at himself. "I'm a pony!" he said joyfully as he looked up. "A unicorn!" he said happily as he looked at his flank.

"Ok that's cool!" he said looking at his cutie mark. A bloodied butcher knife.

He then realized somthing as he sat down.

"Summer...." he started to cry.

After five hours of crying he started to walk on- sniffling of course untill he found a little house.

"Hello??" he called and saw that nobody was there he walked forward.

He reached the kitchen and opened the fridge. Inside was a hayburger.

"Oh yes!" he exclaimed and he picked up the burger with his teeth and ate it.

He continued to explore and once he was done he went into the bedroom where- on the bed were the scrapbook and bracelet.

His eyes watered up as he put the bracelet on.

He lay in bed and tried to lift up the scrap book. Instead he lifted up a book on magic. He looked over the side of the bed and gasped as he saw a few books.

"History of Equestria: a what to know guide, Magic for foals, The Sun Emporer and Lunar Republic- all important figures, and- The element of Harmony..." he said as he read the titles.

"I guess I should learn history first..." he said as he opened the first book.

He read untill he fell asleep- the book was in his arms.

The next morning he woke up with a pair of lavender eyes glaring at him.

"And just who are you?"

EIRLIER THAT DAY

"Uggggg..." groaned a dragoneqqusess.

She blinked open her eyes and instantly recognized the area- and the feeling.

"I'm in equestria! And I just woke from a coma." she said Remembering the feeling she had multiple times before.

"Ok... My name is Summer and I recently... Died from cancer!" she exclaimed realizing what happend

She looked around and saw a midnight blue stallion asleep a few feet away.

"Omg a pony!! I must think of a name!!" she said excitedly as she started to think.

"Hmm Chaos Mist!" she said excitedly as she got close to the Ponys snout and looked into his eyes.

He soon woke up and screamed.

Did I scare ya'?" she asked inbetween giggles.

"Um yeah!" he said trying to stand.

"I'm Chaos Mist by the way! Call me Chaos!" she smiled

"I'm A- Night Ashes. My name is Night Ashes."

"Ok- look I have to go." she said before dissapearing.

She flew over to a small clearing and sat down.

She created a chocolate rain cloud and started to think.

"Why did that pony seem so familer... I think I'll spy on him!" she said excitedly as she poofed behind a tree by the clearing she saw him in.

"No..." she said as her eyes widened. Because sitting there was her brother screaming her name bawling.

"Ash..." she said. She was about to go comfort him but somthing stopped her.

"I need to form a plan..." She said before slithering of. Before she left somthing caught her eye.

"It's the bracelet and the scrapbook I made!" she said shocked. She looked around for a place to put it and saw a small house.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed as she teleported there. She put the things down, gave him some books, and made him a cheese burger.

"Now to make sure he finds the house..! I'll send him off that way!" she exclaimed as she reached into his mind and gave him a small push.

"Now to watch.." she said as she turned into a butterfly.

She watched him untill they fell asleep.

She smiled as she fell asleep. They were together agin.

Together in harmony.