• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 1,184 Views, 8 Comments

what if there was another me? - Halokid4ev0

  • ...
9
 8
 1,184

Meeting me, part 1

As we walked into town, I noticed that not much has changed. There were still plenty of people living on the streets and there was litter on the ground at least every five feet. Twilight seemed very disturbed by this.

"Sunset, was your hometown like this in equestria? This place honestly doesn't look like a happy town." Twilight spoke up in disgust. My hometown was pretty bad to live in until celestia saw my talents in magic and brought me to her castle to teach me.

"This is where I lived in equestria. This place isn't as bad in equestria but my family was really poor and my dad did drugs and used dark magic. He honestly didn't actually care about me or my mother until celestia found my talents. Soon after I moved to the castle, he died of lung cancer and my mother followed soon after. When I told celestia about this, she decided to let me stay at her castle until I decided to steal your crown." I embarrassingly remembered the fact that I stole an important magical artifact and turned into a she-demon.

"hey its fine now. you've become something much more beautiful than before. physically, mentally and emotionally" she put her arm around my neck. she was right, I did feel emotionally better than before.

we continued this long and boring walk until we reached my moms old apartment complex. if we were lucky, we would find her in one of the abandoned houses with some stranger. soon we stood outside where I would be living in equestria if princess celestia hadn't shown up. I walked up to the house cautiously and knocked on the door. nobody came and answered it so we decided to sneak around inside.

inside the house, we looked around. it was kind of scary and stuff in here to be honest. in what I would assume was the living room, there was a bucket of fluid that smelled like piss. It probably was piss.

We searched around in the other rooms when we heard a noise coming from what was supposed to be the bathroom. we very quietly and cautiously approached the bathroom only to see a man covered in mud and crusty, dirty, boots pulling something out of the sink. I knocked on the door and he screamed. he turned around and he instantly relaxed.

"welcome back, how are you doing. and it looks like you brought a friend home with you." he pulled me into a hug and then backed off.

I have to come up with a lie to tell this man that I'm not the sunset shimmer he knew without breaking his mind. ah, I know, I will use that on him

"actually, sir, im not the girl named sunset shimmer you know. we're actually looking for her right now. ive actually been confused with her and I needed to talk to her." I replied politely and calmly.

"well, I can tell you that she went out to get us some food with the money some people donated. thing is, it ain't easy being homeless. poor sunny, when her parents died, the police tried to force her to go to a foster home but she ran away and ended up with me after some bad things happened to her. I would tell you about it but it would be better if I didn't because those things traumatized her. I let her live with me and then I lost my job because the business got sued and had to shut down. we've been homeless ever since I lost my job." as he told me his story I felt pretty guilty and I handed him a five dollar bill.

"take it. it sounds like the two of you need it. by the way, what is your name?" I asked him. he looks like he has some of the same features as one of my moms friends.

"my name is bronze cast. my job was to make bronze statues like my name says. I really enjoyed it too. That was until one of the people at my workplace literally burnt his arm off when he was working and sued the company over it. The cost was so large that they had to shut down the business. Soon after, my wife left me and then sunset showed up. I've been taking care of her here in this house ever since". He looked frustrated after thinking about it. I knew his equestrian counterpart and whenever my mother needed help with something he would do a bunch of stuff for her like babysit me.

"That sounds pretty rough. back at home where I live there are not very many pon- I mean people, who are homeless. Have you tried finding another job yet?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I have actually. Yesterday I applied for a job at the Pepsi factory and I'm waiting to hear back from them." He seemed decently happy that he might be getting a new job. Honestly, I didn't care that he might start working for Pepsi because for all I know is that Coca-Cola is the best.

"Well, good job. You deserve it for everything you've done." I said. Based on what he had told us, I believed he needed a little bit of hope.

"Why thank you, young lady who looks like sunset" suddenly his stomach growled and so did ours. Fortunately i came prepared, I pulled some sandwiches out of my backpack and handed one to bronze and then I gave one to twilight.

"This is the best food I have had in a long time. Thank you miss" he said. I nodded in agreement. We all started scarfing down our food. When we heard someone entering the house. I immediately got up and walked out of the bathroom and looked out the bedroom window. Down at the base of the house, stood her. She walked into the house holding what looked like two Big Macs from McDonald's. Honestly, in my opinion, she looked awful and malnourished. Her breast were deflated and her hair was a mess and she looked like she hadn't showered in at least two months. When she walked into the bathroom she seemed very shocked to see us and backed up a little.

"Sunset, come here" she walked back in with a horrified expression. "These are our guest" I pulled a sandwich out of my bag and handed it to her.

"Hi. I'm sunny." I said to her. She took the sandwich out of my hand without saying thank you and scarfed it down.

"Um... Hi sunny I'm sunset shimmer" she replied weakly.

"I know. I've been looking for you" I gave her a slight grin. She seemed a little creeped out by this but then settled down and we started having our conversation.

Author's Note:

This chapter was a pain in my Fucking flank but the results were worth it. Sorry it took so long guys. I hope you enjoyed this chaper