• Published 22nd Oct 2016
  • 5,270 Views, 73 Comments

Love times three - Flat spin



Tender Taps, Rumble and Button Mash talk about their crushes that just happens to be the cmc . and they decide to confess their love to them but how...

  • ...
14
 73
 5,270

Chapter 1 Secret crushes

MLP: FiM
Love times three
By: flat spin


”Come on button!” Grey Pegasus colt said while looking at his friend who was playing on his console.

“You can tell us Button.” an earth pony colt said. “We promise we won’t laugh. right Rumble?”

“Yeah just tell who she is?” Rumble said and turned off the television.

“Hey! I was playing.” Button Mash said angrily to rumble.

“Yeah whatever now who is she? Diamond Tiara?” Rumble teased his friend.

“Diamond Tiara? Get real she is so not my type!” Button said in an annoyed tone.

“Silver Spoon?” The earth pony asked.

“Taps… really… Silver Spoon is just Diamond Tiara 1.2.” Button said to Tender Taps in a disappointed tone.

“Then who is she?” Rumble asked. “Just tell us. We both know that you have a crush on somepony.”

“Well you see…” Button said and rubbed the back of his head. “She is way out of my league.”

“That doesn’t answer our question.” Tender Taps said and raised an eye brow. “Just tell us we are friend after all.” he said and smiled friendly

“Fine… On one condition. You guys have to tell me who is your crush.” Button Mash said.

“Fine.” Rumble said and looked at Tender Taps who simply nodded.

“Okay… my crush is Sweetie Belle.” Button said and blushed.

An awkward silence fell upon the room as Rumble and Tender Taps looked at Button.

“Really? That’s anti climatic… I thought it would have actually been somepony out of your league like Spitfire or Fleetfoot…” Rumble said to his friend who was still blushing.

“Yeah dude have you been blind. Sweetie Belle is like totally into you.” Tender Taps said.

“Really? She is? but now you guys have to keep your part of the promise.” Button said to his friend who all the sudden became red-ish.

“Well you see…” Tender Taps muttered. “I might like Apple Bloom a bit… She is so awesome to dance with and I owe my cutie mark to her.” He said.

“And I might like maybe have a small crush on Scootaloo.” Rumble told.

“Do you think we could get them to go on a date with us?” Tender Taps asked.

“Well there is one way to find out.” Button said and walked out of his gaming room.


“Sweetie Belle you what’s wrong you haven’t even touched your smoothie.” Apple Bloom said to the unicorn who was just looking at her smoothie.

“Yeah you love Pinkie’s smoothies what’s wrong?” Scootaloo asked her.

“I dunno… it’s just that I keep thinking of Button.” Sweetie Belle said and looked at her friends.

“If you like him that much you should tell him that you like him.” Scootaloo said to her.

“Yeah. Hiding your feelings is never good.” Apple Bloom continued. “I hav’ been thinkin’ and maybe I too have some feelings towards somepony.”

“Really who? Is it Pip?” Scootoloo teased Apple Bloom.

“Nah I heard that he and Diamond Tiara might be a thing but who knows.” Apple Bloom said and continued. “Anyways I have been dancing a lot with Tender Taps and I think he has a crush on me… and I might have a one towards him.”

“Well it seems that you two have to talk to them and confess your love for them.” Scootaloo said while looking at her friends.

“What you don’t have a crush on anypony other than yourself and Rainbow Dash.” Sweetie Belle teased.

“WHAT?! NO! I don’t do that fluffy stuff.” Scootaloo said and stood up. “But you two do it so follow me.” Scootaloo buzzed out of Sweet sugar cube corner and towards the CMC club house. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle tried to keep up but Scootaloo was way faster than them even thou she could hardly fly.
Once they got to the club house Scootaloo had already pulled out a map of the Ponyville are and had but down markers that were supposed to look like Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Button Mash and Tender Taps but they were clearly drawn a pony who wasn’t so interested in arts.

“Okay girls! This is who we or more like I will set you up with the stallion of your dreams. First off Button Mash… Sweetie Belle you need to just stallion up even thou you are a mare and ask him out. I didn’t come up with anything else so this is how you will do it. After School you need to ask him if he would like to play something with you and then you ask him out on a date. Then Apple Bloom you need to have an amazing dance with him with a romantic finale.” Scootaloo said while fantasies of her friends finding love played out in her head.

“Umm… Scoots… are you all right you seem to enjoy this a bit too much.” Apple Bloom started and looked at Sweetie Belle who continued with.

“Yeah… shipping and romance is kinda my thing…”

“What?! No! I’m not into shipping anyponies together! I’m a cool pony and cool ponies don’t do that stuff.” She defended herself while blushing a bit knowing that her friends might now know her secret… “Anyhow Tender Taps and Button Mash usually hang out near the park with Rumble… I know Rumble is gonna try to screw with my plan but you just have to ignore him. Anyways You two need to get ready for tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow!” Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom yelled in panic.

“Yeah! you guys are gonna do this tomorrow.” Scootaloo said happily.

“I need more time to prepare.” Sweetie Belle told her.

“No you don’t!” Scootaloo said simply ignored her complaint. “Just trust me and you will not regret it.” Scootaloo said and smiled.


Button Mash, Rumble and Tender Taps had looked all over Ponyville for the three fillies but hadn’t found them so three of them decided to go and hang out in Rumble’s house. They were sitting in the living room and drinking some apple juice while talking about “stuff”…

“So have you guys ever asked anypony out before?” Tender Taps asked.

“Nope.” Both Button and Rumble answered in unison.

“Great so none of us know how to do this.” Tender said and looked at the ground.

“But I know a pony who knows all about mares.” Rumble said and stood up.

“Really who?” Tender asked.

“Let me guess your brother.” Button said sarcastically.

“Nope somepony even better follow me.” Rumble said and walked out of the house.

Author's Note:

i know this is a bit late... my mom just all the sudden decided that we should go on a cruise ship to sweden... so yeah i was in there without my computer and internet... anyways this fic will be 3-4 chapters long and the next chapter will be out before friday.
until then have a nice day:twilightsmile: