• Published 21st Oct 2016
  • 1,054 Views, 54 Comments

Legend of the Sirens: Wild Vines - zalla661



Adagio and Rainbow go to Camp Everfree for a school reunion. Trouble lurks close behind.

  • ...
3
 54
 1,054

Horsing around and tanks!

A few hours later Adagio and Rainbow woke up on their bed entangled together. A few moments they laid there not wanting to get up, but the clock blinking 1:00 PM said otherwise. Adagio Was the first to get up, slipping back on her robe as she made way to the bathroom. One nice hot shower later the siren was up and ready to take on the day. She was dressed in short khaki shorts, tall tan boots, a white shirt and her lab coat. Around her neck was a small necklace with a red gem shard at the center of it, her glasses rested against her breast behind the necklace as she smiled at her figure skipping giddily out of the bathroom.

It was so strange.

For many years the siren always had trouble getting up to start her day. It wasn’t until she saw her father again that she realized just how much she changed. It started small, waking up earlier, then it got to the point she couldn’t wait for the new days to start. It wasn’t until eight months ago she realized it was because of Rainbow Dash that these changes occurred.

Now everyday was a blessing to her. Everyday she woke up and called Rainbow was a good day. Today was no exception. She loved Rainbow so much it hurt her to think about when she first dropped off the radar after High School. Now she could barely function without her lover anymore. Once she realized her father was alive and well her sole focus, her obsession, suddenly fell onto Rainbow Dash. The woman who changed her for the better.

As Adagio contemplated her change and her thoughts fell onto the woman in question she found the former Rainboom still asleep on the bed. Rainbow had a silly grin on her face as she clutched a large body sized pillow in her arms and between her legs, effectively spooning it. Adagio giggled at the sight and slowly crept towards the sleeping woman.

The siren positioned herself on the side of the bed with Rainbow Dash closest to the edge of the bed. She admired Rainbows athletic figure, from her strongly shaped legs and tone body, to her more feminine features like her now curly hair and the slight roundness of her cheeks. Adagio smiled and ran her fingers across the soft cheek of her mate making Rainbow move at the soft touch.

“Oh, Rainbow.”

Adagio leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek. At first nothing happened then a few seconds later Rainbow blinked a few times before rubbing her tired eyes. She let out a loud yawn Adagio rubbed her face against Rainbow’s making her chuckle.

“Man, someone's being awfully affectionate today,” Rainbow sid hugging Adagio and kissing her arm. “What’s the occasion?”

Adagi ococked her brow and swung her hip to the side and rested her hand on it with a mock serious look. “What? I can’t just show a little love to the woman I love?” She asked grinning.

“No, but you were never this affectionate when we first started dating,” Rainbow said coldly.

Adagio felt her heart skip at the sudden change in Rainbow’s tone.

“So, I ask again what’s going on?” Rainbow asked more sternly this time.

Adagio looked away twirling her hair clearly avoiding the question and walked away. She stopped at the doorway and looked back giving Rainbow a sad defeated look that broke her heart. Adagio then looked away and walked out of the room. Rainbow suddenly panicked thinking she upset Adagio again and rushed out of bed and through the room to catch up to the siren. Along the way, she managed to grab her pants and was trying to put them on but caught her own foot and fell as she made it through the door to the hallway.

Adagio glanced back at Rainbow Dash face first on the ground. With a playful giggle Adagio ducked around the corner. Rainbow smirked, throwing her pants to the side, and gave chase to the elusive siren. The two chased each other around the house with fun filled laughter and pillow fights everywhere they went. Finally Adagio rounded a corner and changed into her natural siren form and flew up to the ceiling where Rainbow couldn’t reach her.

“Hey! That’s cheating! No flying!” rainbow yelled up.

Adagio replied with a loud raspberry that made Rainbow blush.

Rainbow Then turned into her siren form. Her body extended as her legs formed together into a long two finned tail with pelvic fins as long as her arms. Her spine formed out into large scutes with a thin membrane between them. The bony structures ran down Rainbow's spine to a third of her tail before turning to small scaly lumps of armor, but unlike Adagio she was barely floating off the ground. Her two antenna twitched as she looked up at Adagio who was now coiled upside down on the ceiling with a smug grin staring back down at Rainbow Dash.

The now turned siren, Rainbow coiled her body and pushed out as she clumsily flew into the ceiling and collided with it. Adagio roared in laughter, not moving, as Rainbow dizzily fell back to the floor.

“Aww, is my little, Dashie, hurt?” Adagio cooed at the siren floating down beside her.

Rainbow Dash wobbly got up and coiled on herself as her head sank to the ground. Adagio leaned over and kissed a large red spot on Rainbow’s blue head making her squeak with a shiver.

They both looked up when a series of giggles and the distinct sound of Aria gagging. They saw their friends all looking at hem with mixed looks, yet all were amused, except Aria.

Rainbow Dash transformed back into her human form. She was now sitting with her knees together on the floor as a hand was offered to her. Applejack stood over her friend with her hand extended. Rainbow smiled taking her friend's hand, and with a powerful pull the two were up on their feet.

Rarity stepped forward and helped Adagio up and dusted the siren off.

“I must say dear,” Rarity said to Adagio gently stroking her antenna. “You are indeed the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen in this form!”

Adagio blushed purring at the touch which made Rainbow fume.

“Well, let’s not dally! The day is young and we have a camp to get to!” Rarity said rushing upstairs with the group.

“I think we can manage on our own, thank you,” Rainbow huffed.

Rarity rolled her eyes as the group chuckled. Aria gagged again. After gathering everything the two needed the group made their way outside to see Applejack's truck. It wasn’t much, just an old maroon Toyota 350.

Behind the massive truck was a tiny white Prius.

The majority of the group put their bags in the truck's cab, when Adagio walked over to her garage and slipped in through the side door. Rainbow watched as her girlfriend disappeared into it without a word.

She then leaned over to Applejack. “I think Adagio’s still mad at me.”

Applejack looked back getting into her truck and slamming the door shut.

“RD, ahm gonna be honest with ya.”

“Yeah?”

Applejack nodded back to the garage. “Ah think you should find some way to make it up to her. You almost ran her over, and destroyed her truck.” Applejack deadpanned.

“That was her fault! She attacked me!” Rainbow pouted. “Besides she screeched so loudly I thought I went deaf for sure!”

Applejack chuckled as the sound of a roaring engine was heard over in the garage. Rainbow looked back with the rest of the group as the doors slid open and Rainbow’s mouth dropped at what came out.

A massive desert tan tank rolled out of the long garage. It was barely taller than an average human standing roughly two meters tall and, three wide, and over seven meters long. It had large treads that could easily be teeth while it had no canon on it anymore it instead had a large radome where the canon use to be making it a mobile platform.

Applejack chuckled at the sight of Rainbow Dash staring at the massive beast of metal as it slowly crept up behind the Prius and came to an abrupt halt just a few feet behind it. From the drives position near the front a hatch opened up and out came Adagio. Her large poofy hair pushed in on itself as she poked her head out and slid her body out until she was waist high in the driver's hole.

She looked down at Rainbow Dash with a smirk, and the rest of the group rolled their eyes at the tank. Rarity was saying what a waste it was, and Fluttershy and Twilight were talking about how much fuel and carbon emissions it must use. Applejack however whistled.

“Whew wee, now that’s an impressive display!” Applejack said, tilting her hat at Adagio.

This made the siren swell with pride. Despite the protest from some of her more eco-friendly friends, mainly Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity the rest of the group seemed impressed with the tank. Aria however just scoffed with a roll of her eyes.

“She’s just compensating for her lack of-OOF!”

Before Aria could finish Sonata and Pinkie both elbowed her in the gut silencing her. Shortly after the groups began to break apart and get into separate vehicles. Aria scrambled to get shotgun in Applejack’s truck but said nothing, Twilight, Pinkie and Fluttershy got in the Prius with Rarity. Sunset, Sonata, both climbed into the back of the BMP-1 as Adagio offered them headsets.

The women looked at them before Adagio explained how noisy the tank gets and they would need them to talk to each other, and not lose their hearing. Afterwards Adagio climbed back to the front and saw everyone was ready, except for Rainbow Dash who was still gawking at the tank. Applejack swatted her friend with the door making her run forward towards the tank.

Adagio nodded back at Applejack smacking her hand on the surface of her BMP-1 tank. “Come on Dashie! We’re going out in style!”

Rainbow walked lazily over towards the tank and rubbed her hand against the cold steel body. Climbing in through the Commanders hole and sealing it Rainbow hunched over to see Adagio at the controls revving the powerful engine, watching through a series of cameras that were giving her an outside image of everything around her. Front, sides, and back. As the tank slowly began following behind the truck and Prius, Rainbow was only able to get one thing out of her mouth.

“Adagio, why did you buy a damn tank!?”

Adagio replied coldly to Rainbow Dash before the sound of the tanks engine overpowered her voice, “So you can’t run me over and it won’t get wreck easily if you drive it.”

What she would have heard next was angry protests about how the failing of Tom wasn’t Rainbow’s fault, but the sound of her newly refurbished UTD-22 engine roared so loudly that Adagio and Rainbow had to put headsets on, which Adagio put on mute before handing it off to her lover.