• Published 7th Jan 2017
  • 440 Views, 9 Comments

The Night War - Haillee



Viewers warning is advised. The story of the war that Pinkies faces every night. Will she come out victorious?

  • ...
 9
 440

Applejack

AT Rarity's Pinkie began her trip to the farm, knowing the short cut and being the fastest pony in town she was worried and hopped happily along.

Applejack had grown rather scared as she ran home. She thought at first that it may have been a prank but then remembered that the last time Pinkie was like that, it took a party for her to whack out of it. She thought over what she had at the farm, left over balloons from Applebloom's cutecenria. She could blow those up and have Mac run and make a cake. Though this time Pinkie seemed extra weird, seemed more sinister. Ok maybe a priest can help with the party spike the punch with holy water. Applejack withheld a giggle from her joke. She arrived home and walked in.

"Applebloom, Big Mac, Granny, I know it is late but I need hel-" Applejack froze at the sight of this scene. Blood covered the halls from one end of the house to another. She began to cry as she walked toward her family's bedroom. She passed and the kitchen and looked in to see blood on the walls. She crept in there to find the stove turned on.
It is just Applebloom making cranberry pie, she left the stove on, everyone is fine. Hoped Applejack as she opened the stove. She dropped the oven mitt and let out a scream to find her darling Maona being baked at full blast. She ran out and headed toward her sister’s room. she cried out for her little sister to come out. And wanted to break down and cry to see blood pouring from the room. She began to open the door with a slight squeak and screamed once again.

Applebloom's body laying on the bed, the most horrifying part is that her head was not with it. Applejack against her own mind looked around the room, she had to see her, finally she noticed the small head of her little sister on the shelf above the wardrobe. Applejack tripped and fell over on the blood that used to be her little sister. Tears rolled down her face non stop and begged for this to just be a dream.

Applejack now stained with the blood of her sister scrambled to stand up and slipped out of the door. She attempted to run to the stallions room down the hall, stumbling over every puddle. "BIG MAC! BIG MAC!" She screamed trying to remain standing. She burst into his room to find his torso on the bd. She screamed once again at this to see the legs were not attached, instead they were positioned in front of the door standing facing the horrified pony that will open the door. The young farm pony cried begging for this to end.
Granny

The last person in that house, maybe she would be spared. She ran down to the old pony's bedroom as she cried begging for this to be over. She was half relieved o see granny wasn't in her room. But that relief soon ended to see her grandmother in the chair. She ran behind her glad to see she still had a head and legs. She shock the chair screaming.

"G-granny we got to get out of here. I will explain later, not here come on we got to get help." Cried Applejack shaking the chair as hard as she could.

THUD

With that she looked back at her grandmother, her head, it was gone! Applejack looked down confused and scared. As a lit sound approached her.
Thud thud thud thud.
Something rolled toward her from under the chair. The head of an old green mare approached and Applejack so shocked at all her loses couldn't scream anymore. She let out silent tears as she collapsed to the bloody grounded beneath her. She cried for a good five to ten minutes before she grow more of her courage.

"SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!!!!!" Yelled the angry mare. She looked around for any movement but none came.

"Hello Cousiaaaan." Came the familiar voice of the beloved friend. But Pinkie was unseen. She looked down the hall again trying to spot the bright pink mare, but no such figure came. The sinister laugh of this creature emerged from above. Applejack jerked her head upward to see a wave of pink hair and a sharp dagger enter her back.

She screamed as the monster twisted the knife cutting the spinal cord. She dropped to the ground in pain and watched the pink mare.
"I know t is hard for you my sweetness but you see the only way you will learn is for them to die." The pink mare spoke to herself.
"Yes I know it is a harsh task, but they will be dead soon. You will see. Then you and me can play forever. What, you wish to speak to this pathetic thing you called a friend? Hmmmm, fine but I still have control of the body."

The pink mare screamed as something appeared in the blue eyes of help bloodstained face. "Applejack," The mare spoke, this was not the monster this was her friend, this was Pinkie Pie she remembered. Applejack tried to look up and move her head but was unable. "Applejack I am so sorry I can't stop her. She won't stop I can't get back control. I am so sorry, please don't hate me, I never wanted this." Pinkie spoke. "She is killing everyone. I don't know how to warn anypony and, oh no she is coming AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The screams grew higher in pitch until the glass of all the windows shattered around them.

"Tut tut Pinkie, very informational aren't you. Doesn't matter I suppose, how will you tell anyone. You are dead."
The pink mare bashed against the orange head crushing it beneath her hooves. "Tata AJ, I have to go see Dashie."

Author's Note:

Ok sorry it took a while getting this out. Been crazy busy with school. STILL SEARCHING FOR AN EDITOR. Anyway, the next chapter should be out by sunday. I must admit i enjoyed writing this seires for you all. And hope you all enjoy it just the same.

Next up you will see the neighberhood in which the dramatic unicorn awoke and see the fate of our dear Rainbow Dash.