• Published 7th Jan 2017
  • 445 Views, 9 Comments

The Night War - Haillee



Viewers warning is advised. The story of the war that Pinkies faces every night. Will she come out victorious?

  • ...
 9
 445

Rarity


Rarity ran as fast as her legs could took her. She was heading for the boutique. Her heart raced with her legs, leaving her mind to catch up. Finally, her brain catches up with her legs.

You’re a silly unicorn, this is probably Rainbowdash and Pinkies new form of a prank. Scaring everypony I should go back there right now and tell them off, if I wasn't halfway home already I probably would. She thought as she slowed down a bit letting her mind at ease at what she just watched. She decided to go home all the same and meet with those two in the morning and talk to them.
As she walked through town she soon heard a faint yell coming from behind her. "HELP ANYPONY HELP!!!!" Rarity looked behind her to find Rainbowdash taking up speed in the air behind her. As she flew overhead Rarity thought now better than ever.

"RAINBOW DASH! I demand you explain yourself, I thought you put this immature pranking behind you. We talked about this, some ponies do not find it amusing. And what on earth are you doing."

Rainbowdash of course had stop when her name was called. She then spotted Rarity and landed next to her grabbing her by the hoof and dragging her to her boutique.

Rarity attempt to put up a fight, still getting angrier every second she didn't get the explanation. She finally gave in and followed the Pegasus when she noticed Rainbowdash the bravest and toughest of her friends was drowning herself in tears. Her red eyes filled to the brim and more ran down the side of her face. This was no prank and Rarity had to find out what just happened to leave this strong Pegasus in tears.

Rainbow lead Rarity to the small boutique on the riverside, slamming the door shut behind them and locking in. She then got the heaviest objects from around the house and blocked off the door. Then begun to board up the windows. Rarity the whole time trying to get her attention. Rainbow hammered in the last board on the downstairs window and begun to head upstairs.

"RAINBOW DASH" yelled Rarity finally using her magic to hold the Pegasus back from the stairs. "Explain now! what happened?" Barked Rarity at the blue Pegasus. Rainbow turn and faced Rarity eyes once again full of tears, her mouth finally opened.
"Pinkie, no that's not Pinkie not anymore tha-that thing it killed..." She paused and looked away tears once more streaming down as if she wished it not to be true.
"Killed? Killed what, who Rainbowdash answer me what did she kill?" Rarity asked near tears herself.
"SPIKE" Rainbow said before letting out a large cry, "She killed Spike. Tore him apart. And Twilight, I don't know she lost it. I left her, how could I have left her. What kinds of pony does that to someone in need? I just left her, some loyal friend I am. I am a freak." She cried. She rambled on about how she should have stayed but Rarity had zoned out.

Not Spike, no her dear little friend. She had so much to tell him. She knew that he had this crush on her. But she was foolish wanted to play hard to get. To see how much, he truly wanted her. In time when he was older she gladly would have taken him, wanted to see if it would last. And Twilight, oh Celestia. Twilight had been a close friend to her. She really brought the whole group tighter, she left them too. What if she had stayed, could she have saved them? [/i}
The two friend’s thoughts were interrupted when the sound of shattering glass came from upstairs along with a loud pitched scream.

"SWEETIE BELL" Cried Rarity as she heads toward the stairs. Rainbow Dash followed behind her. Before either of them made it up the first step a small white unicorn tumbled down the stairs crying. "Rarity, Pinkie Pie is in my room." Cried Sweetie Bell. The two friends glanced at each other in horror and went straight for the exit. They began to pull away the wooden slabs on the windows, while Rarity tried to move the objects by the door. Sweetie Bell hide between her sister’s hooves when they heard a familiar laughter from the stairs.

Rarity and Sweetie bell turned to find a pink mare stained in a coat of blood. Sweetie noticed a familiar ball of white fur, hanging from the pony's mouth, only now the once white pure coat was now dripping its own blood. "Opal," Cried Rarity as the corpse of the beloved white cat hit the floor. Rarity saw Pinkie's sharp new teeth and begun to cry once more. Rainbow Dash never stopped to look and continued at the windows.

Pinkie Pie let out a high-pitched scream so high all the lights shattered through the boutique. Rarity's horn glowed as she felt a tug on her leg. Sweetie Bell screamed, Rarity pointed the light of her horn to the unicorn that was holding on for dear life to her big sister’s leg. Rarity looked further back to find the pink mare had bitten into the filly’s leg. Her sharp teeth like daggers in the skin having blood come flowing out of the filly.
Rarity kicked as hard as she could, knocking the mare to the floor. Rarity looked at her sister's wound and saw straight to the bone and even that took a good deal of damage. Sweetie Bell cried and whelped in the pain. Finally, Rainbow Dash got the last board off the window and shattered it. Rarity looked at the Pegasus and levitated the injured filly onto Rainbow Dash's back.

"I am right behind you get her to the hospital. You can fly faster than I can run." Explained the unicorn that now began to climb out the window.
"ARGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Rarity as the pink mare bit into her leg attempting to pull her back inside.
''RARITY" cried Sweetie Bell.

"NO GET HER TO A HOSPITAL!!!! PLEASE RAINBOW" begged the unicorn. Rainbowdash cried nonstop as she nodded and flew off with the little filly on her back.
Rarity struggled and tried to pull herself out the shattered window, away from this monster she once called her friend. A long sharp piece of glass sticking from the window ceil cut deep into the white skin of the unicorn as she struggled. Rarity screamed again waking her neighbors and letting go of the window by mistake. The pink mare seized this chance and drug the helpless victim into the darkness of the boutique. The screams slowly died.

"Hehehehehehehe." Giggled the once joyful party pony. "Time to visit our cousin huh Pinkie?" Said this crazy mare.
Inside her mind however was a trapped crying pink mare. Unable to do anything to fight this monster. She only was stuck to watch all her closet friends perish at her own hooves.

Author's Note:

A bit longer chapter but hopefully still as good. Hope you enjoy Applejacks story should be out shortly. :pinkiecrazy::applejackconfused:

In the mean time i am still looking for a good editor, to help with proper grammer.