• Published 16th Oct 2016
  • 12,105 Views, 45 Comments

Mane 6 Meets the Queen’s Pet - KR Chrome



The Mane 6 have been captured by Chrysalis, but they meet someone new as well.

  • ...
6
 45
 12,105

The Pink Fluff

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were all in mortal peril. They had been captured by the changelings and taken to their kingdom. Because of Chrysalis’ throne, only the changelings could use their magic. That meant the girls were doomed.

Trapped in a cage together, the Mane 6 were presented to Chrysalis who looked down at them with a smug expression.

“Well, well, well...the Elements of Harmony. Now, you are all at my mercy...” Chrysalis smiled as she hovered down and landed, facing the cage.

“Open up this cage, Chrysalis!” Rainbow Dash demanded.

“Hm, no. I don’t think so. I think I’d rather you stay in there,” Crysalis retorted.

“You coward!” Rainbow Dash spat.

“I’m evil. I don’t play fair,” Chrysalis laughed.

“What are you planning, Chrysalis?” Twilight Sparkle asked.

“Oh, must everything I do involve an elaborate plan? No, this is about revenge and nothing else!” Chrysalis declared. “You foiled my plan and now you will all suffer!”

“What will you do with us?” Fluttershy asked as she trembled.

“Oh, I’ll keep you all here. I’ll keep you all here while my changelings take your place in Ponyville. My changelings here will absorb all the love you have until you are nothing more than husks!” answered Chrysali cruelly.

“How dreadful!” Rarity gasped.

“I’m evil. It’s how I roll,” Chrysali retorted.

“You dang dirty bug! When we get out of here, you’re going to pay!” Applejack yelled.

“You won’t get away with this, Chrysalis,” Twilight Sparkle glared.

“Why? Because your ‘Magic of Friendship’ will save you? Please, I’ve already won! Now, please enjoy your accommodations and-”

“Pfft!”

Chrysalis paused and the Mane 6 looked to see a big ball of pink fluff next to Chrysalis.

“What the hay is that?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Where did it come from?” Fluttershy asked.

“Oh my gosh! It’s so FLUFFY!”

The pink ball of fluff moved as a head popped out the front and a four legs popped out the bottom. It looked like a pony, covered in long and thick fluffy fur. The weird fluffy pony looked up at Chrysalis with sparkling eyes and a smile as she rubbed her face against Chrysalis’ left foreleg. The ruler of the changelings blushed as she gently nudged the fluffy pony away.

“Fluffy, I can’t play right now. I’m working,” Chrysalis told the fluffy pony gently.

“Pfft,” the fluffy pony responded.

“I know I promised to go out with you, but I’m gloating to my captured enemies,” Chrysalis continued.

“Pfft. Pfft.”

“They are not guests. They are my prisoners. So I’m not going to introduce you to them,” Chrysalis spoke sternly.

The fluffy pony’s eyes went wide as her bottom lip trembled.

“You know that won’t work anymore, Fluffy...” Chrysalis gritted out as she tried to resist.

The fluffy pony continued.

“OK! OK! Fine! I’ll introduce you! You’re so lucky you’re cute.”

The fluffy pony gasped happily and Chrysalis smiled as she booped the creature on the nose.

The Mane 6 were speechless as they saw the interaction.

“Twilight, am I hallucinating?” Rarity asked.

“If you are, so am I, because we’re all seeing the same thing,” answered Twilight.

“Oh my. But what is that?” Fluttershy asked.

“It’s a pony!” exclaimed Pinkie Pie excitedly.

“Weirdest pony I’ve ever seen,” Applejack remarked.

“Looks like a pink dust bunny to me,” stated Rainbow Dash.

Chrysalis cleared her throat and said, “Alright, Elements of Harmony. Allow me to introduce my pet Fluffle Puff.”

“Pfft!” Fluffle Puff blew a raspberry.

“I’m sorry, but did you say ‘pet’?” Twilight asked carefully.

“Yes, my pet,” Chrysalis affirmed. “Where do you think I get the love I need?”

Fluffle Puff nuzzled Chrysalis’ side. It was a weirdly adorable sight and Chrysalis sighed.

“OK, what kind of evil brainwashing magic did you use on her?” Rainbow Dash glared.

“None, believe it or not. She came to me,” Chrysalis confessed.

“Yeah, right! Who would even like something as ugly as you?” Rainbow Dash spat.

Fluffle Puff trotted to the cage and put on a angry face as she hissed at Rainbow Dash. The blue pegasus recoiled at the reaction.

“Good girl, Fluffy. You’ve learnt how to hiss like a real changeling,” Chrysalis praised proudly.

Fluffle Puff beamed under the praise.

“So, she’s not a changeling?” asked Twilight Sparkle. She was fascinated, really, even in her captivity.

“Fluffy here is from a race known as fluffy ponies. They all look like giant fuzzballs,” Chrysalis explained.

“Pfft! Pfft!” Fluffle Puff blew a raspberry, which made Chrysalis blush.

“So, how did you two meet?” Fluttershy asked.

“Oh, it was after my changelings and I were blasted out of Canterlot. I was injured, but Fluffy here nursed me back to health,” Chrysalis answered.

“I don’t believe it,” Applejack deadpanned.

“Neither did I, but she did. When I woke up, she was bandaging me up. Believe me, it was humiliating for me to be looked after by a mere pony, but she insisted to take care of me until I got back to my feet.”

“And then you kidnapped her,” Applejack accused.

“No, she followed me home,” Chrysalis countered. “It turns out she...she...”

“She loves you,” Twilight finished.

Fluffle Puff nodded happily.

“Yes, believe me. I was shocked as well. I didn’t even need to disguise myself. She loved me for me, which is quite a strange thing,” Chrysalis said.

“Pfft!” Fluffle Puff said and Chrysalis’ eyes widened.

“You want me to release them? I can’t do that! This is for my revenge!”

“Pfft?”

“Then what? Well I really didn’t think far beyond using their duplicates to gather love for me and my hive, but rest assured I will have one. We could take Celestia and Luna and replace them as well!”

“Pfft, pfft?”

“Oh, the sun and moon? Well, we could force them to raise the sun and moon for us,” Chrysalis said.

“Pfft.”

“What do you mean it won’t work in the long run?”

“Pfft, pfft. Pfft pfft pfft...”

The Mane 6 watched the weird conversation in fascination.

“This has to be the weirdest thing I’ve seen today,” said Rainbow Dash.

“Indeed, Rainbow. How could anypony love Chrysalis is beyond me,” Rarity responded.

“It’s kind of adorable,” said Fluttershy uncertainly. “I think.”

“Well, what I want to know is what the fuzzball is saying,” said Applejack.

The cage door opened with green magic.

Chrysalis sighed, “Alright, you’re all free to go.”

“Wait, what?” Twilight Sparkle asked.

“Fluffy here told me that keeping you here would not help me at all. In fact, even without magic, you ponies will come up with a way to defeat me, somehow,” said Chrysalis.

“Is that really it?” Twilight Sparkle questioned.

“She...she also threatened...” Chrysalis mumbled.

Fluffle Puff was holding a crayon in her mouth and writing on a piece of paper. She then held it up so the ponies could see.

“‘No more cuddles’,” Twilight Sparkle read. “Seriously?”

Chrysalis blushed furiously and yelled, “Her love tastes the best when we’re cuddling, alright!”

“But you can get love from anypony...”

“Well, you’re not a changeling, so you haven’t tasted this kind of love!”

“You’re addicted.”

“Guards. Take these ponies away! And I mean let them go! I have something to do!” Chrysalis stomped away.

Fluffle Puff approached the Mane 6 with a smile. She waved at them before she skipped after Chrysalis.

“So, what do we do now?” Fluttershy asked uncertainly.

“I guess we go home,” Twilight Sparkle answered.

“But we can’t just leave that pink little filly here, can we?” Applejack asked.

“I think she feels right at home,” Pinkie Pie smiled. “Just a feeling.”

Author's Note:

OK, this is just a random thing so how it ends after this is up to you. I just love the Fluffle Puff Tales and also Fluffle Puff is so cute! I like her since she's Chrysalis' morality pet, and this is an idea that wouldn't leave my head. So, just please enjoy this bit of nonsense. I bet Fluffle Puff will be happy to see another story featuring her.

Comments ( 44 )

Okay...that's one way that whole episode could have gone...I guess.

A bit short, but I suppose it didn't need to be any longer. Also, was the dialogue in the beginning intentionally cliche or not?

Good story, I did see one mistake, you said.....

“It’s kind of adorable,” said Fluffle Puff uncertainly. “I think.”

I think you meant to type Fluttershy and not Fluffle Puff.

Why is my thumbs up not showing? I need confirmation that I liked this damn it!!!

This was a nice relaxing read for me. While you could have gone a little further into Fluffle's reactions to the world, I'm kinda glad you didn't as that kind of personality can be really hard to get down on paper, so the limited approach works really well for you.

7646188

I just wrote on the spot from my head. Needed to get it down on paper.

Maybe I should do a sequel: "Chrysalis and Nightmare Night featuring Fluffle Puff."

:moustache: What the peeved buck is that?
:duck: Spikey don't be rude, language...
:moustache: Dude that's just creepy

:pinkiegasp: four legs popped out the button? (bottom?)

Someone needs to make a short vid of this...

7646294 Definitely do a sequel. ^^

I think you added the wrong tag to this story. It says "complete" when you clearly meant to say "in progress".

But Fluffy is adorable and this is an awesome way of showing her.

“They are not guests. They are my prisoner.
There are multiple. Prisoners.

Hmm maybe Fluttershy and Fluffle should have a talk in the near possible future. Why you ask? The episode "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?" Is you answer. I think it will lead to some really weird and funny situations should the others overhear them.

Snrk, I could see that happening.

This is too cute

Well that was just adorable.

I've heard Fluffle Puff has been in the show? Apparently she has been hidden in one episode and I've had no luck finding it. Does anyone know which episode it is?

Ok I didn't read this cuz I thought it was just some random story, but little did I know it was some random story with THE FLUFF WOOOOOOO, you should have left a bigger hint that it was the fluff because I would have read this in a heartbeat I love fluffle puff that much:heart::heart::heart::pinkiecrazy:

It's a good thing the Mane 6 didn't run into Fluffle's sister.

...That thing was supposed to be her sister, right? Been a while since I've read up on it.

7654409

I always considered Marksaline someone Fluffle adopted as a big sis.

*Cough*

Okay, so I don't know how deep into the fandom you are, so I'm willing to pass this off as ignorance. But:

1. There is a specific fan generated race known as Fluffy Ponies.
2. The writers of the Fluffy Pony fanfics and the creator of Fluffle Puff have both said Fluffle Puff is not a Fluffy Pony.
3. They tend to get rather.... upset if people confuse this.

Granted, Fluffy Ponies are genetically engineered creations of a human world in their own canon, so I don't think that they'll be looking for you. But... semantics can matter, sometimes. (Trust me you do not want to read Fluffy Pony stories.)

Anyway, great story.

7657051

I usually refer to fluffle puff as a fluffy pony with the word 'fluffy' being more to describe her appearance rather than species.

And fluffy pony stories are SICK.

Too... Much... Cuteness...

*dies*

This should totally get animated by FluffyMixer. It would be so amazing.

But all in all this was a very fun one-shot story.

7661024

Oneshots seem to be my bread and butter. Just find a theme you're fine with and go for it, right?

AW DAMMIT FLUFFLE PUFF! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CUTE, ADORABLE, AND FLUFFY ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!!!

*sigh Still it was pretty adorable to see both Chrysalis and Fluffle Puff together. The feels and awww's are too strong for me to control.

We all really need to see a series story of more Fluffle Puff adventures.

Oh gosh, why did I only find this now :rainbowlaugh:
That's too cute :yay:

This was my entire reaction.

Hope you make some more, fluffle storys are fun to read.

I'm glad to see this is one of the popular stories.

Somehow I want a sequel, not really needing a full story, just Puff puff there causing havoc among the ponys in her own way.

okay this is just too cute! I give it 12 glasses of chocolate milk outta 10. :twilightsmile::pinkiehappy:

7793700

I do have some sequel stories for this

7808331 thank you, it seems I forgot to look.

And thus fluffle puff saved the day. By threatening not to give crhysalis cuddles.

Sorry Starlight, looks like you'll need a new crappy villain to thwart to finalise your forced character arc.

Like someone turned a combination of sugar, cherries, strawberries, peaches, and cotton candy into a story. :rainbowkiss:

Short and cute. You need stories like this every once and a while.

So, just please enjoy this bit of nonsense

That sums up this story pretty enjoyable cute fluff.

The beginning felt cliche and could have been done better.

As for Fluffle Puff entire moments is both cute and funny.

The Mane 6 reactions felt a little natural but could have used more dialogue reactions from them.

Also, lol she met Fluffle Puff instead of landing into kitty land in the idw comics

Overall, a just okay oneshot

.......Mind Blown.....
*POW*

I just realized something; after re-reading this for fun I realized this is the same scenario that happened at the finale for S6... either you somehow found out what the finale would be, or you're timing was on point!

“You’re addicted.”

:rainbowlaugh:

I’ve never felt so conflicted on whether i should be laughing or aww’ing.... so I’ve decided to do both. Hilariously adorable story by the way. Pretty sure Fluffle Puff definitely approves by the way :rainbowlaugh::twilightsmile:

Thank you for writing this, I shal now read the entire saga!:pinkiehappy:
Also, :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Cute, and I like how she helped chrysalis.

Login or register to comment