• Published 26th Oct 2016
  • 486 Views, 5 Comments

Masked Beauty - Script Singer



A beautiful masked pony shows up to a dance and everyone wonders who she is

  • ...
 5
 486

(6) The Dance

We walked into the ballroom. Everypony looked at us with amazement. I couldn't stop smiling. The song started. Fluttershy sung her heart out.

Oh, oh oh oh...

Radioflash held out his hoof. I chuckled as I took it. He pulled me forward. He put one hoof onto my hip and the other to my shoulder. I did the same.

Oh, oh oh oh...

I stared into his eyes. They sparkled like emeralds.

I feel lost, then I stare, into your eyes. I'm at home...

"You look beautiful tonight." he said to me. I blushed.

"Thanks, RaFlash..." I said. "You look nice too...."

I've been tossed, through my life, my home...

But I can't help myself from feeling this,

Can't you pull me in for a kiss,

My love?

I rested my head on his shoulder. He pulled his head back for a moment, but then settled after a minute. He smiled then rested his on mine.

I can't stop this feeling inside of me!

It's like I've got something healing my pain.

Why can't I stop squealing?

I don't know, but I know,

You are mine, tonight.

I felt like I was walking on air. My friends let out a few giggles as they watched us.

Fluttershy moved on to the second verse.

I'll never forget the day,

You called me your friend.

I never want this to end.

We're at home.

I could feel my hooves lifting from the ground. I opened my eyes. I stared at Radioflash. He had his wings out. I began to panic, but he put his hoof to my cheek.

"I've got you." he uttered. I stared into his eyes. They continued to sparkle. I smiled as we danced in the air.

I knew everything would be okay,

We had our day to spend,

My friend.

We're home, My love.

Radioflash surprised me with a dip.

I can't stop this feeling inside of me!

It's like I've got something healing my pain.

Why can't I stop squealing?

I don't know, but I know,

You are mine, tonight, My love.

Radioflash pulled me close to himself. Our heads touched.

So just pull me in,

For a kiss,

My love...

Radioflash looked into my eyes. He pulled me close as we shared another kiss together.

Pull me in,

For a kiss,

My love,

Tonight...

Everyone cheered for Fluttershy. Radioflash flew me down back to the floor. I cheered for my friend. She bowed before she walked off the stage. Twilight walked up on after Fluttershy walked off.

"Thank you, Fluttershy." she said. "Now fillies and gentlcolts, I would like to introduce, The Wonderbolts!"

Everypony let out cheers as the Wonderbolts flew out. I spotted Rainbow Dash right away because of her rainbow mane. I watched her with awe.

She did some loops and spins in the air, causing the crowd to awe.

After the performance, I went to go introduce Radioflash to my friends. We decided to go home shortly afterward. Radioflash took me home so we could catch up a little more.

When we arrived to my house, I gave him a kiss and waved goodbye. I closed the door with a sigh. I walked up to my room and took off my dress then went to bed.

Author's Note:

Forgive my poor introductions... :facehoof: :facehoof: :facehoof: I'm also sorry that my chapters are short but I have my ways of writing.