• Published 26th Oct 2016
  • 489 Views, 5 Comments

Masked Beauty - Script Singer



A beautiful masked pony shows up to a dance and everyone wonders who she is

  • ...
 5
 489

(3) The Dress and The Song

A few days had passed. I was wanting to see how my dress was doing so I walked to Rarity's shop. I knocked onto her door. She opened it. She wore her working glasses and had her mane was messed up a little bit.

"Hello Script! I just finished your dress and I hope you like it." she uttered.

"Thanks for helping me with it, I'm so excited!!!" I squealed.

"I wanted it to be a surprise so..." she pulled out a blindfold. I smiled nodding my head.

She put it on and guided me to the room with my dress. I was super excited to see it.

Rarity stopped me.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded my head. She took off the blindfold. I stood jaw dropped in front of my dress.

"Is... is that mine...?" I uttered.

I walked up to it, examining it.

"Yes Darling, it's yours."

"It's... it's... it's..."

A frown grew on her face. "Do you not like it?"

"No. I don't like it. I LOVE IT!" I ran up to my friend and gave her a hug. "It's beautiful! I love it! I love it! I love it! "

"I knew you would, Darling."

I looked at Rarity with a huge grin on my face.

"What are you waiting for, go try it on!"

I grabbed my dress and went into one of the stalls. I couldn't stop squealing.


After I was done at Rarity's shop, I decided to go see how the song was doing. I went to go meet up with Fluttershy. I saw her standing with the Ponytones.

She saw me walk over. "Hey Script Singer! How are you?" she uttered.

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking." I said. "How's the song coming?"

"It's going along." she smiled. "Wanna hear it?"

"Sure!"

Fluttershy hummed a note to find the first note.


I stood in amazement. "I love it!" I uttered. "It's just what I wanted!"

Fluttershy blushed. "Oh, you're making me blush..."

"I love your singing! How is your song going with the Gala?"

"It's going well."

"That's good." I uttered.

"I'm glad to perform this year! I'm kinda nervous though since it's my first actual performance..."

Pinkie Pie walked forward, coming out of nowhere. "Don't be! It's gonna be amazing!" she squealed. "You'd be there on stage, basking in the hooflights, the center of attention, a shining star... With everypony staring at you, judging you, jealously noting how they could be WAY better than you. Why wasn't it them? Why wasn't it them? And then when you choke, they'll turn on you becoming a seething angry mob and you'll be horribly humiliated, NEVER ABLE TO SHOW YOUR FACE IN PONYVILLE AGAAAAIN!!!"

Fluttershy shook in fear. "Pinkie!" I yelled.

"But I'm so good at it!"

"You'll do fine, Fluttershy. Don't worry about what Pinkie said. She's just being Pinkie."

"It could happen!"

"You will do fine."

Author's Note:

I WANT THE DRESS AND SONG TO BE A SURPRISE. Plus, I have no idea what the dress looks like yet or what the song will be.... My friend is drawing the dress and for the song, I'm on my own.... Also, I couldn't resist with the Pinkie Pie reference...