• Published 17th Dec 2016
  • 1,387 Views, 3 Comments

Mark Of The Zodiac Destroyers. - Neutral Boy



Sunset's life has turned upside ever since her so-called friends abandon her for being Anon-A-Miss. Though not everything seems bad when she meets a mask boy named Luis, but what happens next when he hears her story? Probably bad for everyone.

  • ...
6
 3
 1,387

Prologue Bloody deceased corpses everywhere.

It was one dark and stormy night far away from Manehatten. A large unknown factory has been completely destroyed, leaving only some fire still lighting in different areas. Almost all of every vehicles have either been torn to shreds or blown up for unknown reasons. A lot of bodies have been seen everywhere from other destroyed rooms. Alarms have been active for about 20 hours ago and the sealing chambers to twelve containers were already left open. Most scientists, guards, engineers, medics, and doctors have been killed by not one person, but something else entirely and it's actually more than one out there, leaving only a trail of human blood and scars.

A group of several soldiers forms a blockade at the control room, then one of them quickly activated a blast door to seal up the room to completely shutting it tight. One figure far off from the control room sees this and tries running up to it, but didn't make it. Dozens of banging's and terrifying roars were heard from the other side of the door. A few soldiers were nervous and scared that something is trying to get in as they were getting ready to open fire with their guns, then suddenly the pounding to the blast door has stopped.

It was quiet for a few moments, maybe too quiet at least.

One of the soldiers motion someone to check it out from a glass sealed window and see if those things are still there.

The soldier nodded his head and slowly walks forward to the left sealed window. He ducks below it and peaks out to see if that figure is still outside from the blast door. He looks both ways from left to right and just only sees some dead bodies on the ground. He turns his head and told the others that everything is all clear. The minute he said that, one other figure with green eyes appear out of nowhere from the window and smashes it completely, thus grabbing the soldier off-guard with it's long scaly tail and takes him away.

BANG!

The noise pounding from a shut blast door appears again, then it's metal middle door begins to tear itself apart from the figure's strongest horns. Two glowing red eyes open in the shadow to the soldiers as it took down the blast door, blowing it out of the way. More figures soon appeared as well and one scaly figure wipes off from it's dessert meal. The soldiers and auto turrets quickly open fire on the figures. One of the soldiers uses a grenade launcher to blow them up while the other tries out detonator fire bomb. More shootings and explosives were heard for several seconds until one commander holds his hand up to cease fire as every soldier halted their guns to stop.

Bunch of smokes were covering most areas. It was hard to tell if these beast were either alive or dead.

As the black smoke dissipates, multiple terrifying eyes were open up and were walking up inside the control room.

The soldier tried their best to hold off and fire again, but they were too late as one by one, each soldier was slaughtered.

While some screaming and roars are roaming around the whole facility, one surviving nurse crawls out from beneath a wrecked transport truck. Her working outfit was covered in some blood from other deceased humans and tries to sneak away from all of the bloodshed that these monstrous animals were busy of either killing or eating. Walking closer to a nearest elevator towards an exit, the nurse stops and hides under a table when she hears some footsteps coming from the mess hall. She peeks over to see only three figures smashing tables and finding either food or water. One of them stops and sniffs, then turning it's head to the nurse's location.

Panicking and shaking from being spotted soon, the nurse grabs a glass object and throwing it hard to a different location to use as a distraction. The figures heard a shattering noise coming from an office room and headed straight for the sound source. The nurse sighs in relief and quickly runs towards a nearby elevator, wondering if one of them that might be still working. Almost getting to it, she accidentally trips over a box of tools and cans. The noise was actually loud that multiple roars were now coming her way soon.

"Oh shit..." The nurse murmured as she quickly got up and presses a button to the elevator for it to opens up.

After making it into the elevator, she tries pressing up repeatedly as the loud noises draws in closer now.

"SARA WAIT UP!" An unexpected voice heard outside the elevator as the nurse called Sara heard on who it was.

"BEN HURRY, THEY'RE ALREADY ONTO US!" Sara shouted to Ben as she sees him running from a couple of figures.

Ben uses one of his grenades and tosses it behind him. After a few seconds, explosions were heard from behind as he successfully slowed down the figures chasing him. He continues to run faster as he finally enters the elevator with Sara in it.

"CLOSE THE DOOR NOW!!!"

As the metal door were beginning to close up, two claw hands quickly stops it when a new figure with yellow eyes appears.

"YOU TWO ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE THIS TIME. NO ONE WILL EVER BE ESCAPING ALIVE FROM THIS DESTROYED FACTORY FROM WHAT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC FOOLS DID TO US. AND NOW, YOU WILL DIE FROM WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED." The yellow figure said in a low demonic tone.

Thinking on what to do, Ben grabs hold of a shotgun from his back and aims it at the figure's face.

"EAT THIS YA FREAK!!!" Ben shouted as fired the trigger a few times before the figure let's go of the doors and shuts it.

Now that the elevator continues to go up towards an exit, both Ben and Sara collapse from exhaustion. Sara leans in on Ben's shoulder as she hugs him tightly while she starts to cry from all the horrors she's seen. Sighing in sadness, Ben pulls Sara's face into his chest while she's still crying as Ben hugs her also and using his injured left hand to patting on her head.

'What have we done?' Ben whispered to himself as both him and Sara wait to get out, far away from this containment hell.

-----

Canterlot High school, 15 months later...

"Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"

A girl with both red and orange hair suddenly woke up from a bench at school. Her name is Sunset Shimmer and her life has started over anew ever since her thirst for revenge and power is gone thanks to Princess Twilight Sparkle. Sunset felt bad about everything that she did, being a she-demon and only wanted to make amends to everyone, even though it's going to be a long shot when they still hate her. But with the help of her friends, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity, it would make things a little more easier.

Waking up from a good short nap, Sunset got up and walks towards the newspaper boy carrying a bunch of newspapers.

"Hello there, may I have newspaper please?" Sunset said nicely to the little boy.

The paper boy with a hat turns his head and sees a young nice lady.

"Sure thing miss, this news is very important to read about." The young boy said as he hands her a newspaper.

Sunset unfolds the newspaper and checks in on what's so important, then her eyes widen up a bit from reading below it.

"An unknown factory destroyed?" She says then raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! Apparently, the only two survivors that are alive is nurse Sara and captain Ben."

Sunset continues listening in while reading more information on a mysterious factory.

"Although, neither of those two don't want to talk about what really happen 15 months ago, probably paranoid I guess."

"Yeah that is pretty suspicious to me."

"Yep, well I better head out now. Got to deliver some more papers before I head back home, bye!"

Before Sunset stops him and asks if he needs any change of money, he already took off to deliver some more papers. Shaking her head and smiling, she heads backs to her school if there's anything her needing with any help inside. Walking up in just a few more steps to the front doors, Sunset paused suddenly when she hears some sad music. She turns her head and sees a teenage boy far away, walking by more buildings with a dragon mask on. The only thing Sunset can barely hear in the distance is under that mask, he is humming.

"Hmhmhm. . . hmhmhm. . . hmhmhmhmhmhmhmmmmm. . . . ."

It was pretty weird for some reason to Sunset from this strange humming music. Though her own tears were slowly drifting down her face. She wiped off her tears from a beautiful tune, she looks back up and sees the boy has already left out of sight.

"I wonder who that mask boy is. Eh it's not my problem, right now I've got to show this interesting article to the girls right away."

While Sunset heads back into her school, the cloudy storm of rains and hails began pour down real hard. Everyone on the streets and in their vehicles had to go home or stay in the workplaces until this whole storm blows over. Far off away from Canterlot High, some blood were seen in the alleyways. There were several gangs with broken weapons on them and were either yelling or screaming in pain that something is ripping them apart one by one. Their own body parts had been cut open and a couple of disfigured heads were either missing or smashed up. All of this happen by none other than one strange mask boy that slew each members with no scratch marks on him or even any bullets that try to hit him. Now he jumps over to the last few members as he continues to kill them with only using his metal claws he uses to slashing, breaking some bones, and leaving huge bite marks on their heads. After finally killing all of the gang members except for one, he stops and walks up to a large crate. While looking up at the storm for a moment, he sits down and sighs under his mask.

"Not everything is happy or joyful in this painful harsh blinding world. It's all the same that no one else sees it, but I do."

The mask boy then turns his head to see one gang member still alive, cowering behind some boxes. The boy drops down from sitting on the crate and hops over to the coward trying to escape. He succeeds and turns around to the shaking member before him.

"Let this be a warning and a personal message to your fellow pals that are hiding in other secret places."

The mask boy grabs hold of the cowering gang member and drags him all the way over to a place called Sugarcube Corner. He picks up the member to show him his terrifying eyes under his mask. The coward gasps and kept his mouth shut while in tears as well.

"If any of you dare try to kill me again or hire someone to do it, I will not be so merciful the next time you see me, got it?"

The gang member nodded his head rapidly and sweat all over that he gets it without wanting to be a next killing victim.

"NOW SCRAM!!!"

The mask boy then throws the gang member hard into the shop's window. Inside there you could hear some screams and yelling all over in the shop. The boy sighs in anger and walks away while thinking another song to calm his instinct and enjoy the storm.

"Hmmm. . . hmhmhm. . . hmhmhmhmhmmmm. . . hmhmhmhmhm. . . hmhmhm. . . . . . ."

End of prologue...

Author's Note:

Hello there, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves of reading new stories and hopefully this one will take an interest to anyone that like to see of how it'll turn out.

So anyways, this chapter at the ending part is taking place before the sirens arriving to Canterlot High. After that, the next one will take place weeks after the siren's defeat at the battle of the bands and Sunset being blamed for being Anon-A-Miss from her friends.

Yep, I came up with this story since no one else got the idea of the Chinese zodiac with a dark turn.

So uh hope anyone likes it and see ya later in the next chapter!

Comments ( 3 )

Interesting idea, but you really need an editor. There's the group called Looking For Editors (I'm on mobile, can't link) if you want to find one.

what show, game, what is this from?

The only way I can see this guy being defeated is if you have powers of your own.

Login or register to comment