• Published 15th Jan 2017
  • 6,046 Views, 336 Comments

The Root of my Pain, the Core of my Growth - Falx_of_Lume



[Displaced Story] What happens when a creator of a new show gets displaced to Equestria before he gets the chance to create it?

Comments ( 20 )

‘I’ll admit, you may have put me in check with that Baelor, and I don’t know how you did it. But with this, I call, “check-mate”. She thinks giddily while imagining her student reading his letter in horrific shock.

Oh i don't know, he might find her reaction funny... i know i probably would :eeyup:

9124023
Twilight's going to immediately round onto Baelor once she gets over her shock. That's what I was trying to imply was going to happen.

9124125
Yeah i figure that's what's gonna happen, but the few seconds that it will take for her to read the letter will be hilarious... for Spike :pinkiecrazy:

9124574
As they say, "turnabout is fair play."

Celestia has become a master of said phrase. :derpytongue2:

10/10 would Trollestia again.:trollestia:

When can we expect the next chapter?

9251964
Still working on it. It's going to be awhile since I'm planning on making it a longer one.

9252023
All right i can wait

Yay by the way and keep up the good work:yay:

‘I’ll admit, you may have put me in check with that Baelor, and I don’t know how you did it. But with this, I call, “check-mate”. She thinks giddily while imagining her student reading his letter in horrific shock.

He made a copy of that letter didn't he, after all, I would do the same.

9384066
You would hand-write a two foot long wall of text and then make a copy of it by re-writing it? Wow, you're a lot less lazy than I am.

9384370
Na, there is likely a spell that can do such, and, failing that, how in the heck would the not be any printers\copy machines. I mean, really.... And I just realized something, he wouldn't even need to do so in this case, there is a large blank space atthe bottom, which is confusing. It was written by hand, why would he leave a large blank space.... Very fishy wouldn't you say?

9385930
You seem to be forgetting that this is Equestria, not Earth. Printers and Copy Machines are computer-level technology, which Equestria does not posses. The closest thing to those would be the printing press or typewriter, neither of which would allow him to copy a hand-written letter. Baelor can't use magic the same way unicorns would be able to, so he'd have to ask for a unicorn to copy it using your said-mentioned copy spell; which he didn't, by the way. And as for the "large" space at the end of the letter left from Celestia erasing the part about accepting her offer, it's only one line, at most. I would hardly call a slightly larger double-space before the signature "highly suspicious". And I doubt Twilight would find it so either.

And also, I just realized something. Having a copy of the letter wouldn't actually solve anything relevant! So why does it even matter whether he made a copy or not?

A great story, I love the interactions with Luna . Keep up the good work.

Is the story in Hiatus?

9587944
Working on completing the full Clipago arc before posting. It's going to be a while.

9588078
Do you have an ETA or is the train just chugging along as it will?

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

Login or register to comment