• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 2,218 Views, 32 Comments

Meet The Medic Bot - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



Living for Faust knows how long can be hard, especially if you're a Medic with a Germane accent, you don't care for the sick and dying, and you have a dove named Archimedes who sometimes crawls into your patient's chests... Read on for more, friends!

  • ...
10
 32
 2,218

Chapter 3: Equestria.

"Excuse me, Doctor?" A Prench (French) voice asked, gaining the Medic's attention.

"Yes, Silver Shroud?" The Medic asked.

The owner of the Prench voice was none other than the Griffin known as Silver Shroud, a personal friend of both King Gryphus and the Medic, since he saved their lives in the third Griffin War when they were younger (Silver Shroud was 19 back then, King Gryphus was about 34, and Medic was about over 1,000,016 years old... but in pony/griffin years, he's only 601 years old, making him the oldest being to ever live for the ponies and griffins, but he's also as old as his daughter, who ages about as much as the average pony does, while he has a longer aging time).

"We are arriving in Ponyville, Doctor." Silver Shroud said, wearing his military uniform, a Purple Heart below his right pocket, with two badges below his left pocket, and on his shoulder, a badge showing his rank, which was a Commander.

"Thank you, Shroud." The Medic said, smiling as Commander Hurricane's decapitated, yet living, head slept in his suitcase, in his own little "crawl space," as he puts it.

"May I ask what brought you back to Equestria, Doctor?" Shroud asked, flying with the carriage, guarding it.

"You remember Luna, right?" The Medic asked.

"Yes, you call her your little star... I'm guessing you've come to see her after the past 1,000 years?" Shroud asked, gaining a nod from the Medic.

"Yes, but, it's also the fact that I'd like to see what's happened to Equestria in the time I haven't been here." The Medic said, gaining a nod from Silver Shroud.

"I see... although, you may want to take a look at that." Shroud said, before pointing the left of the carriage, making the Medic turn and do a spit take of what he was drinking (hot cocoa, his favorite) from the sight...

...it was a frickin' crystalline castle in the shape of a massive tree!

"Shiza! What in the name of King Nevermore is that!?" The Medic said, wiping his face clean with a spare hanky.

"That's the castle of the new, fourth Princess of Equestria, Medic... the Castle of Friendship, and it is owned by none other than Princess Twilight Sparkle... I believe I asked for her autograph, once, during her coronation." Shroud explained.

The Medic thought for a moment, before he said "Mind going down and asking her to get the other Princesses, Shroud?"

"Way ahead of you." He said, as he flew down.


"SPIKE! STARLIGHT! WHERE IS THE BOOK OF PLAGUES, DISEASES, AND ILLNESSES OF EQUESTRIAN HISTORY BY STAR SWIRL THE BEARDED!?" A voice yelled.

"IN THE LIBRARY, WHERE YOU LEFT IT!" Two voices yelled back, one male, one female...

"THANK YOU!" The first voice yelled, before the owner of the voice, Princess Twilight Sparkle, the owner of the castle, headed to the library.

Princess Twilgiht Sparkle was one of the four Alicorns (Part Earth Pony, Part Unicorn, and Part Pegasus) of Equestria, with Princess Celestia being the Princess of the Day and Sun, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia's younger sister, being the Princess of the Night and the Moon, and Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, also known as Cadance, being the Princess of Love and being one of the rulers of the Crystal Empire (well, with her husband, Shining Armor (Twilight's sister), of course)...

...Princess Twilight Sparkle, however, was the Princess of Friendship, Former Bearer of the Element of Magic (since the Elements have been returned to the Tree of Harmony in the Everfree), and Princess Celestia's Former Personal Student before becoming a Princess.

At the moment, however, Twilight was looking to see if she could find a cure to a certain disease that has been plaguing Ponyville for a couple days now... although she could not determine if it was a disease, a plague, or something similar to the Flu, which was shocking to say the least, since she practically knew everything.

"Alright, so the disease leaves the victim dizzy and lethargic for a day and a half before leaving them bedridden with normal sickness. Seems like the Flu, but why do they have an insatiable appetite after five and a half hours?" Twilight asked herself as she searched the shelves for the book...

Suddenly, there was a knock from the front entrance of the castle, which Twilight could hear from about a yard away, surprisingly.

"SPIKE, STARLIGHT, CAN YOU TWO SEE WHO IT IS!? I'M BUSY HERE!" Twilight yelled, gaining yells of a "yes" or a "sure thing" from them...

... the two that Twilight just yelled to was none other than Twilight's younger (but not in appearance, since he's as tall as the average pony) Dragon brother, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer, a former villain, former mayor of "Our Town," and a former... psycho Equaliser, you could say.

Anyway, the two went to the front door and opened it, before Spike said, his eyes closed, "Yes?"

"I'm looking for Princess Twilight Sparkle." The one who knocked on the door said.

Spike slowly opened his eyes to see one of the most legendary Griffins in the Griffin Empire... a legend known for unimaginable speed and tactics, being able to stop nearly an entire army with his tactics and his speed in battle... this legend as none other than the Seolfor Scrūd of the Griffin Empire, Silver Shroud...

... and at this moment, Spike fainted, making Silver Shroud face-claw...

Starlight bended over to check on Spike, before Silver Shroud coughed to get her attention, making her turn to him.

"Is Princess Twilight Sparkle here, madam?" He asked, gaining a nod.

"She's in the library trying to find a cure for a disease or illness that's been going around Ponyville for the last couple days, so she's not available, I'm afraid." Starlight explained, standing up straight.

"Well, I'm afraid that she may have to stop for a bit." He said, gaining a raised eyebrow, before he added "A visitor from Griffinstone is staying in Ponyville for a week or two for a vacation. He's an old friend of the Princesses and he asked me to ask Princess Twilight Sparkle to send a message to the Princesses, telling them to come over as soon as they can."

"What's his name?" Starlight asked, gaining a smirk and a chuckle, before he said "He goes by the name of Doktor- D-O-K-T-O-R."

"Alright... although, mind helping me wake Spike? He's the only way we can send messages to and from the Princesses." Starlight said.

Silver Shroud nodded and said "Hang on, isn't he the same Dragon that's in love with the former Element of Generosity... what was her name again?"

"Rarity." She said.

"Ah, Yes, her." He said.

"You'd be correct... but how did you know that?" She asked.

"You'd be surprised what can be found in the news." He said, before laughing.

She giggled, before she looked behind Silver Shroud and said "Hey, I think I can see Rarity."

Silver Shroud turned around to see the mare herself, Rarity Belle, walking by, before Starlight said "Hey, Rarity!"

Rarity turned to them and went over, before she said "Hello, darlings... how are you today?"

"Good. Although, someone from Griffinstone is coming to Ponyville for a vacation, and that this someone is a friend of the Princesses." Starlight said, gaining a nod from Shroud.

"Oooh! Who is this someone!?" Rarity asked, gaining a smile from Shroud, before he said "His name is Doktor and he'll be staying in Ponyville for a week or two. He wants the Princesses here to greet him, since it's been a while since they've seen each other."

"Doktor? That sounds Germane." Rarity said.

"That's because it is. He's a Germane Doktor." Shroud said.

"Ah... Well, let's wake my Spikey-Wikey up!" Rarity said, making Spike's eyes snap open.

"Alright, who called me that!?" He said, shooting up, landing on his feet.

Rarity giggled, as Starlight and Shroud laughed.

Spike raged a bit on the inside before calming down and sighing.


After an hour or so, the Princesses arrived after Spike sent the message.

"So, his name is Doktor?" Rainbow Dash said, as she sat in the room the Cutie Map was in, as they waited for this "Doktor" to arrive.

"Yes, he is one of the best in Griffinstone. He even helped the Griffins and the Hippogriffs out back in the last two Griffin Wars." Shroud said, smiling from the memories.

"Wait, the last two? How old is this guy?" Rainbow asked, as the others wondered the same thing.

"Quite old. I think he's in his 40s, if my memory serves." Shroud said, shrugging.

Meanwhile, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, who joined to meet Doktor, Twilight, and Discord (who KNEW someone was coming, just not who) were discussing who Doktor was.

"Doktor... I have the feeling I know someone with that nickname, I just can't remember who." Luna said, trying to remember.

"This Doktor sounds quite exciting, though! I wonder what he looks like, or what he does for a living!" Cadance said, making Twilight giggle, along with Celestia.

"Patience, my dear niece. We will find out soon enough." Celestia said, sipping some of her tea.

"I agree... in fact, this "Doktor" should be coming into the room in 3... 2... 1..." Discord said, before the doors burst open, light shinning in, leaving only a silhouette of the one who opened the doors.

They covered their eyes, as the light slowly died down, before they uncovered their eyes...

... only for most of them to gasp in shock, and making Celestia do a spit take.

In front of them... was the legendary Doktor of Griffinstone... able to heal hundreds of patients at once with his technology, serving in all four Griffin Wars, and is both personal friends with King Gryphus of Griffinstone and the Royal Sisters of Equestria... Turbo Mecha Sonic, or, as he prefers to be called... the Medic!

He smiled, walking in, Archimedes on one shoulder, Mecha-Medes on the other, and his undead dove, Archimedes the Undying, on top of his hat, before he said, grabbing his hat, signalling Archimedes the Undying to get off and onto the shoulder Mecha-Medes was on, "Fräuleins."

This made Luna and Celestia drop their tea cups in shock.

"M-Medic?" Luna said, stuttering.

The Medic turned to Luna and said "Luna, my little star, give your half-uncle a hug, won't you?"

Luna smiled, tears of joy in her eyes, before she ran to him, tackle-hugging him, making Archimedes, Archimedes the Undying, and Mecha-Medes fly off and onto Shrouds's shoulders, before he hugged her back, lovingly...

"Uncle Medic! It's so great to see you again!" She said, crying tears of joy, as she hugged him.

He hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, before saying "It's great to see you too, my little star."

Author's Note:

King Nevermore, for those that are wondering who he is, was the previous King of Griffinstone. He is related to King Gryphus, but not in the way you'd think. King Nevermore, also known as King of the Neverlands, oddly enough, had no relatives, and no known ancestors. He came to power on complete accident when he snuck into the castle, killed the previous King (King Alexander Red Harrington), not out of revenge, but by vengeance, since the King previously killed his son, Makuta (nickname Teridax), in the second Griffin War. He came to power when got black paint splashed on him, along with having his eyes accidentally turned red thanks to a Unicorn, and was brandished as the King because of their similarities. Yes, it is a stupid reason, but, had this not happened, Griffinstone would not be the capital of the Griffin Empire, nor would it have been the jewel of the country, bringing prosperity, happiness, and fairness to all.

Also, for those that are wondering "Wait, the message in the previous chapter said that Luna was returning from her 1,000 years, so surely, it would be at the start of the show, but here, Twilight's castle is here instead of Golden Oaks. How is that possible?" Well, I'll tell you. In the show, we see that Spike can send messages to and from the Princesses with ease, and will sometimes send the messages to other ponies, I believe. However, when you DON'T have a Dragon that can send messages almost instantly, these messages can get longer depending on the distance between the sender and the receiver and also how urgent the message is. The message took a year or two to get to King Gryphus, the usual time it takes for the Princesses to message King Gryphus, meaning that Kign Gryphus and the Medic don't know that the message was from a few years ago, and that they are a bit late to the party. So... yeah...

And by the way, Spike is about 18. Dragons age a bit faster than ponies, aging two months faster, but they stop aging when they reach their adult stage, leaving them at an "Elder Dragon"-like state, you could say.

And (finally) yes, Medic is Luna and Celestia's half-uncle. While Luna and Celestia's parents were alone, they found Medic floating in the void. They took him in and made him their brother. After they created the world, Luna, and Celestia, along with the other races, Luna and Celestia called him their half-uncle, since, while he was part of the family, he was not related to them by blood (that, and he has no blood... unless oil counts). However, after the Medic helped with defeating the Windigos, Luna and Celestia's parents disappeared. The Medic raised them for the next hundred years until Luna was banished. The Medic then spent the next hundred years in Germaney and then Griffinstone, helping out those that he could help. Then, the events of the show happened, and yadda, yadda, yadda, and now we're here.

Comments ( 14 )

Manic Twilight in bound

Can't say that the writing is great(:unsuresweetie:), but this is an interesting concept so I'll follow.(:duck:)

Just passing over here to announce that TheDisplacerOfEquestrias has lost access to his account. Long story short, he's not recovering it back anytime soon. He has, however, an active account in FanFiction.net you can contact him with, it runs under the same username and all: TheDisplacerOfEquestrias.

Sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused.

Nevermind that, he's back now :) .

i love this already!

I assume that the illness that was mentioned is about to become a non-issue. By the way, any chance for other robo-mercs to show up?

8004500

First, this illness is based on a certain slow class in TF2.

Second, yes, actually, but they won't be the good guys.

8004587 Well, I suppose the local Sandwich shop is about to do some big business. Or should I say, sandvich.

I don’t agree what it says on the top when it says he doesn’t care about the sick and the dying but he say that hipgriff in the second chapter

9235681

Sorry, but I doubt I'll be updating it any time soon.

I can give you the link and password to the unfinished chapter. But, after that, just know that nothing's gonna come from this. Unless, of course, you'd like to continue the story.

Login or register to comment