• Published 14th Oct 2016
  • 2,218 Views, 32 Comments

Meet The Medic Bot - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



Living for Faust knows how long can be hard, especially if you're a Medic with a Germane accent, you don't care for the sick and dying, and you have a dove named Archimedes who sometimes crawls into your patient's chests... Read on for more, friends!

  • ...
10
 32
 2,218

Chapter 1: Meet The Medic... Bot?

"WE NEED A MEDIC OVER HERE!"

"KA-BOOM!"

"AAAHHH!"

"HEAD FOR COVER!"

"BOOM!"

"COVER ME, DAMN IT!"

"ARRGGGHHHH!"

That is all that was heard as the War against the Windigos raged on...

There was blood, dust, explosions, and bodies on the battlefield. The Windigos seemed to be winning against the ponies of Equestria...

Commander Hurricane (Pegasus) was on the battlefield with Smart Cookie (Earth Pony), as Chancellor Puddinghead (Earth Pony) and Princess Platinum (Unicorn) stayed behind the lines of the soldiers, discussing battle tactics, as Private Pansy (Pegasus) and Clover the Clever (Unicorn) healed the injured to the point where they were alive, but not fit for battle.

A Pegasi screamed in pain as his arm was torn off, along with his leg, before getting his skull crushed by a specific Windigo... The Windigo King, King Frostbite.

An Earth Pony foolishly charged at the King, only to get their head chopped off with the King's Blade, the Frostbrand, which is said to unleash a blast of ice at its enemy...

The King smirked, thinking that this was going to be a quick, easy battle against the ponies... They foolishly brought their leaders, who were just begging to be killed! Perhaps they were stupid after all...

Suddenly, the sound of a dying Windigo was heard, making the King, the Windigos, and the Ponies turn to the source, as they saw a lone Windigo with a bonesaw in it's throat, as it choked for air, drowning on its own blood, before it fell, dead, as blood pooled around it...

The King snorted in anger, thinking that one of his Windigos was stupid in thinking that the ponies were to be underestimated...

This made the Windigo soldiers nearby jump back in fear, when suddenly, a bunch of needles were shot from out of nowhere into their eyes, mouth, ears, and noses, before they died from it all...

The King was worried now, thinking that Pegasi were at work... where could they hide!?

They looked around, before the Windigo King was launched back by a being wearing a doctor's coat, a surgeon's mask, but made out of metal, a metal Plague Doctor's hat, and a pair of rubber, rolled up boots, with knee-supports coming out of the rolls...

The King was launched back at least 10 or so feet, as the being who launched him back jumped back, in front of a wounded Unicorn...

"H-Huh?" The Unicorn said, as the being stood up, dusting itself off...

The being then slowly turned to the Unicorn, revealing an odd face...

The being was metallic, almost mechanical, you could say, in appearance, with metallic blue spikes on its head, an orange, glowing eye, and, oddest of all, had a mechanical bird on its shoulder...

The mechanical being then held his hand out to the Unicorn, who hesitantly accepted it, before being pulled up...

The being then got out a weird device of some sort, made out of what looks to be gold, before the being turned it on, as a red beam of some sort from the device, as it latched onto the Unicorn, who was slowly being healed, surprising them all...

When it was done, the Unicorn checked herself, finding herself to be completely healed up...

The Windigos growled, before charging, only for the being to suddenly smirk and get a crossbow out, shooting the leading Windigos in the head, killing them instantly, as the projectiles were, surprisingly, syringes, before the being got out a weird bonesaw out (Amputator), before it sliced through some of the Windigos, as the ponies joined in again, with Commander Hurricane joining in, as Sweet Cookie got the wounded to safety...

After a couple hours, the army the King brought was defeated, but the King had disappeared, retreating, it seemed...

The Ponies all cheered, before One of them went into the tent that Princess Platinum and Chancellor Puddinghead were in, telling them the good news...


Back at the base...

"Alright, what happened?" Princess Platinum asked.

"We don't know. We were all fighting, trying to keep the Windigo from winning, when suddenly, one of them got stabbed with a bonesaw and died. Then, some died from needles, and then, the King was launched back by what looked to be a metal creature, who then went and healed one of the Unicorns." Sweet Cookie said, explaining what happened...

"How did it heal the Unicorn?" Clover the Clever asked.

"Heal?" Princess Platinum asked.

"What did it look like?" Chancellor Puddinghead asked, excitedly.

"Was it wearing anything?" Private Pansy asked, shyly.

But, before they could speak up, a robotic, germane-accented voice spoke "Ladies, I would prefer that you let me speak for myself."

They all stopped, before they turned to the source, only to see the mechanical being standing before them, wearing the outfit it wore before, the Mechanical bird resting upon its shoulder, but with it was a regular dove, but it's feathers were stained red with blood, as it stood on the other shoulder...

The being was smirking, as their jaws dropped, while the being held a Windigo Gem in his hand, with another in his pocket...

"Huh?" They all said, gaining a chuckle from it, before it said "Surprised?"

They all stood silent, before Commander Hurricane asked "Alright, who are you... sir?"

The being smiled and said "I... am the Medic Bot... at your service, Fräuleins."


-----------------------------------------------MEET THE MEDIC BOT!------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

The outfit: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Colonel%27s_Coat https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Practitioner%27s_Processing_Mask https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Virus_Doctor and finally https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Lo-Grav_Loafers

And if you are wondering what his Archimedes is (Robotic, Organic, or Undying), he has all three: Organic Archimedes, Mecha-Medes, and Archimedes the Undying. He brings Mecha-Medes out the most when in battle, considering Mecha-Medes can't die, that's a good thing.

And also, he uses every type of Medi Gun, but he is currently using the Quick Fix.