• Published 8th Oct 2016
  • 1,549 Views, 64 Comments

Pony Rangers: Element Storm - mistercokehold8



Follow the adventures of the Element Storm Pony Rangers as they work to save all of Equestria from the ultimate evil from taking over.

  • ...
5
 64
 1,549

Return of Thunder Part 1

It was one of those rare moments for the three teenage mares that made up Element Storm: having any off time of the sorts. While they didnt know exactly where Scootaloo was spending her off time Sweetie was deciding to spend it with Applebloom at Rodeo/Dirt Track. Usually when she had some off time the yellow ranger was spending it getting better with the dirt bike, having been exposed to it thanks to two missing stallions.

Sweetie and Applebloom looked at the monitor showing recent race highlights, most of them consisting of her improving skills. The blue ranger couldnt help but be impressed with her friends improvement.

“Do you know how good your beginning to look out there Bloom?”

“Yeah, but ah’m still getting better.”

“Think you wanna make it a full time thing?”

“You been when we’re not doing you know what?” The earth pony mare teased. “Ah don’t know really. Ah mean yeah I could do it but ah might wanna settle at the farm.”

“Close to family and all that. I get it Applebloom.” Sweetie said, nodding her head.

“What about you?”

“Me? Rarity thinks I can give the fashion industry a go but thats not my thing. I like being close to the water, and of course there’s my singing.” Sweetie said.

“Voice of an angel there.” Applebloom complemented. The two rangers turned back to the monitors. After a few more minutes of showing the yellow ranger it began showing recent footage of two stallions, one of which made Sweetie sighed quietly. Applebloom caught her friends mood change. “You’re still thinking of him aint you?”

“....yeah. Wish he and his brother would come back.”

“Ah don’t know. After all thats happened-”

“Ponies can change Bloom. But the only way we’ll know is if….wait, that’s it!” Sweetie snatched a riding helmet from a table not too far from the two and made a beeline for Applebloom’s racing bike.

“Whoa whoa whoa whoa!”

“What? I’m just gonna borrow your bike.” Sweetie explained like it was obvious.

“No, you see how it usually works is you ask me first, I pretend to think about it, then tell you the only way ah’m letting you ride mah bike is if you tied me down and torture me!”

“Please don’t make it come to that.” The unicorn mare said.

“What? You think this is gonna make Button Mash come back?”

“I miss him ok? And riding makes me feel like he’s still around.” Sweetie started. “And since Spike has the Tsunami Cycles under lock and key, this is the closest thing I can find.” Applebloom started stuttering, trying to find any reason to argue when Sweetie came her pouty face. “Please?”

“Grrr….fine!” The ranger handed the keys over. “But if you so much as bend the bars or break the shifter off-”

“I’ll fix it ok Mom?” Sweetie said sarcastically. “But I’ll be gentle with it.” Applebloom sadly watched as Sweetie Belle rolled her bike off the track and into the nearby forest.


Several miles away from Ponyville lay the Desert of Sorrows, where very few ponies were willing to go because you needed the fortitude and will power to make it along with harsh and dry dunes. There only a hoof full of ponies in all of Equestria that would make it through safely without any change to them. Two of those ponies we’re walking on the highest dune. Two ponies who were still searching just what to do with their lives after recent events.

“Are you sure she said here?”

“Yeah, maybe she got lost. I mean she isnt the brightest of the bunch.”

The two ponies in question were adoptive brothers Rumble and Button Mash, or as the three mares in Ponyville knew them as: The Thunder Rangers. Because just like them the two stallions were gifted with the powers to morph. The two rangers waited until the air in front of them began to ripple before a blue unicorn mare appeared in front of the two.

“Ah, you came just as Trixie commanded!” Trixie said, pleased that they listened. “Now to get down to- hot hot hot hot hot!” The temperature of the sand finally struck the pony who hadnt actually been down to Equestria in quite some time. The two brothers smirked as she began hopping from hoof to hoof.

“Told you she wasnt the brightest.” Button said as Trixie slipped and slid all the way down the dune, with the two rangers trailing behind her. Coughing the follower of Nightmare Moon finally came to a stop.

“Trixie thinks she has sand up her nose.” The unicorn groaned as Rumble and Button Mash finally caught up to her.

“Alright get up!” Rumble said, lifting Trixie up.

“Yeah, we came like you asked.”

“This better be worth the hike.” Trixie had a smirk on her face.

“Oh believe the Great and Powerful Trixie when she says it will be!” The two stallions rolled their eyes. “You see boys, Trixie has made a life altering decision that will affect the power balance of the universe!”

“Meaning?” Button asked confused.

“Trixie has decided to leave Nightmare Moon’s army!”

“Leave? And what? Help Twilight and the other rangers?” Rumble asked. Trixie made a scowl at the mention of the ranger mentor, but kept calm.

“You know, defect, turn over a new leaf! Go to the light side!”

“Who said the light side will want you?” Rumble asked.

“Because bitter ex-followers have all sorts of information, plus classified files, secret passwords, you know what Trixie means.” The two brothers looked at each other.

“Like how to get on Nightmare Moon’s ship?” Button asked.

“Possibly…..” Trixie said, practically dangling the bait in front of them.

“Whats in it for you?”

“Like Trixie stated, she’s bitter and wants payback for all the nasty statements and treatment she has received!” Rumble and Button looked at each other, deep in thought. If she was being truthful, then this could be the big break the others were looking for.


It had been a few hours since Sweetie and left with Applebloom’s bike, and no word from her since. This was not only beginning to make the yellow ranger nervous about if anything had happened, although it was more for the bike then Sweetie Belle. As the earth pony went about her work Scootaloo decided to finally make an appearance.

“You look like something has you worked up.” The red ranger pointed out. Applebloom sighed.

“Yeah, ah’m worried about my bike being brought back in one piece.”

“Did a racer take it out?”

“No ah let Sweetie Belle make off with my prized bike.”

“Sweetie Belle? You never even let me ride that thing!” Scootaloo complained.

“But she hits harder than you.” Scootaloo opened her mouth to argue, but couldnt find the counterargument.

“Good point.”


"Woooooohoooo!!!" Sweetie screamed out in excitement as she came tearing off a dirt hill into the wooded region. The bike shredded any dirt it came into contact with, and with the speed she was picking up she was genuinely having a good time. She could see why Applebloom had a good time doing this, but it simply wasnt her thing. Gaining air as she ramped off a large hill she almost didnt notice she was no longer alone.

Sweetie heard the revving of an engine as another rider came launching off the hill behind her, decked out in navy blue riding gear. The blue ranger didnt know if this was who she was looking for or if Nightmare Moon didnt send out one of her goons to get her while she was all alone.

"Let's see how you handle getting a little wet." Sweetie said to herself as she turned into a shallow creek. But to her surprise the rider kept right up with her, even popping a wheelie as they got closer to Sweetie. Trying to muster as much speed as she could from Applebloom's bike the blue ranger tried to widen the gap between her and the mystery rider. Yet no matter what she did the rider was having no problem keeping up. "Whoever you are you're good at this." Sweetie's next trick was the swerve back and forth in an attempt to throw the rider loose, but once more the rider was able to match her movements to a tee. "Ok, time to take this into the woods." Sweetie ramped off a trail leaving the creek and riding straight into the woods. For a moment she thought she had lost the rider when the navy blue dirt biker landed directly behind her. Swerving in and out of the trees Sweetie was beginning to run out of ideas when she realized her mistake: never take your eyes off the road.

Sweetie slammed into a fallen tree, flipping her screaming off the bike and tumbling down the dirt and the rider followed behind her, passing Applebloom's now smoking bike. Groaning as she finally came to a stop Sweetie looked up to see the rider pulling up beside her. "Whats the deal with tailing me jerk?" The blue ranger pulled herself up as the rider finally pulled off their helmet.

"Good to see you too Sweetie Belle." Button Mash said with a smirk. The mare gasped, knowing that her plan had somehow worked, and that she had also forgotten all about it.

"Button!" Sweetie then slugged the stallions shoulder. "You freaked me out back there! I thought you were one of Nightmare Moon's goons."

"Since when did they ride dirt bikes?" Button teased.

"You never know. So where have you been anyway?" Sweetie asked. "You never called, never wrote anything....you also never said goodbye after the cave." Button frowned, looking down at his hooves. "Oh right, touchy subject. Sorry."

"Thats alright Sweetie Belle. But with that said you missed me didnt you?"

"No, I didnt miss you." Sweetie said, trying to hide her blushing face.

"Yeah you totally missed me. I can tell!" The earth pony teased.

"I'm not talking to you any more. And I might never talk to you again." Sweetie said sternly.

"Oh yeah? Even if I had a way to get onto Nightmare Moon's vessel?" The unicorn mare looked directly at Button. The time for joking was over.


"I don't buy it." Scootaloo said. Sweetie rushed back to Ponyville where she had to tell the others the news Button Mash had brought to her. After returning Applebloom's bike, much to the yellow rangers dismay, the three had regrouped in Element Ops along with Spike and Twilight Sparkle. The others let Sweetie's announcement sink in. It sounded almost too good to be true. "Why would Trixie all of a sudden turn good?"

"I have to agree with Scootaloo on this." Twilight said. "It sounds awfully convenient."

"Look, Rumble and Button Mash said they were going to check it out." Sweetie Belle said. "Even if they can get onto her ship they wont attack until they can bring us in for backup." Applebloom nodded.

"Good, then that gives us time."

"Time for what?"

"For you to fix my bike! Ms. Free style no hoof landing!" Scootaloo began laughing.

"It wasnt that bad ok?" Sweetie said, trying to defend herself. "I just took a little spill." Spike was now laughing with Scootaloo. Twilight was smirking.

"Sweetie the fender is facing BACKWARDS."

"Ok ok I'll fix it!"


Ping ponging their way thanks to their Ranger Powers Rumble and Button Mash landed safely onto Nightmare Moon's vessel. Taking in their surroundings not much had changed since they were last here. Although to them it was a little too quiet for their liking.

"Hello boys!" Trixie said, appearing behind them, only for the two rangers to flip her over and to the ground out of reflex. "Ouch! Rude you know?"

"That's what you get for sneaking up on ponies." Rumble said as he lifted the unicorn mare up onto her hooves.

"You really need to work on you entrances." Button said, rolling his eyes as Trixie placed her hat back onto her head.

"Follow me, and keep quiet." The former follower said quietly. "She's resting on her throne." The two stallions followed quietly behind the mare as they entered the throne room. On the large throne in the middle of the room sat the alicorn of the night, enemy to all that was good and sworn enemy to the Pony Rangers: Nightmare Moon. The alicorn had her head down, her chest slowly rising up and down. The two rangers noticed a sphere containing her older sister and ruler of Equestria, Princess Celestia, was next to her throne.

"She keeps a scroll to undo all the spheres next to her throne." Trixie said quietly.

"Ok, we'll take it from here." Rumble said. The two quietly approached the throne. They could hear slight snoring coming from the alicorn. "Almost there.....just a bit further." Rumble could make out the scroll they needed to undo all of this. He carefully reached forward when to their horror Nightmare Moon looked directly at them.

"Surprise!!!!" Rumble and Button Mash took a fighting stance as a swarm of putties instantly pounced them. They had walked right into a trap setup by Trixie of all ponies. The alicorn of the night laughed evilly at the two rangers attempted at fighting free, but the numbers game was simply too much for Rumble and Button Mash to handle. The putties lifted Rumble and tossed him under a spotlight. Button flipped out of his putties, quickly helping Rumble up.

"That's the best you got?" The earth pony asked as he and Rumble took a fighting stance.

"No, but this is. NOW!" Nightmare Moon snapped at Trixie who slammed her hoof down onto a large button. A beam zapped down onto the two rangers, freezing them where they stood.

"Haha! Got you both!" Trixie said happily as the other followers Iron Will and Gilda arrived to see what the commotion was all about. Nightmare Moon rose from her throne and got nose to nose with the frozen rangers.

"Tis a pity, but I have four letters for you: DNTA. Do Not Trust Anypony!" The alicorn cackled.

"You're majesty, whats going on?" Will asked. The alicorn snapped towards the two.

"While you two have been slacking off lately, miss Lulamoon here actually did something correct for once in her life."

"Thank you your highness." Trixie said, before she turned to Rumble and Button Mash. "Heeeellllooo? Hello in there? What? Cat got your tongue?" The unicorn teased. "That will show you never underestimate the Great and Powerful Trrrriiixxxiiieee!"

"I applaud you Trixie." Nightmare Moon said with a smile. "Or should I call thou, General Trixie?" Trixies eyes widen as Will and Gilda frowned.

"A promotion?! You're majesty Trixie is honored!"

"Don't let it go to your head Trixie." Gilda growled.

"At least she understands what I want around here." Nightmare Moon growled back, silencing the griffon. "Now then Miss Lulamoon, the rest of your plan."

"Ummm, the rest of my plan?" Trixie said nervously. She hadnt thought this far ahead.

"Oh this outta be good." Gilda said quietly to Iron Will.

"General, do not keep your princess waiting." The alicorn warned.

"Ummm, well.....uh....maybe...." Trixie looked at her comrades.

"Don't look at us....GENERAL." Will said, spitting the last word.

"Ummm....fill them with candy and make them into pinatas?" The alicorn didnt look amused one bit at that statement. "Ok, scratch that. Ummm....ok. We erase their memories, no! We give them new memories! Use a spell to plant false memories in their heads. We can make them think the Element Rangers are their sworn enemies!" Trixie said happily.

"Thats your plan?" Gilda asked. "Those two have failed us enough. Why not just send them drifting into space! I swear sometimes I wonder why we didnt just brain wash Twilight-

"Dont say HER name around me!!!" Trixie snapped, getting nose to beak with the griffon. "Trixie will prove she is superior to Twilight Sparkle! So as general I'm ordering this plan to happen!"

"Why thats the dumbest-"

"I like it." Nightmare Moon said, silencing the griffon again. "Tis clean, simple and to the point. Plus, does thou not enjoy seeing the rangers fight amongst thyselves?" The alicorn asked. "Make it happen General." Trixie looked smugged at Gilda and Will, the griffon simply storming off before she did something she was gonna regret later.


Applebloom went back on her way to the dirt track in order to get back to work, and begin fixing her bike after Sweetie somehow talked her way out of fixing it. She was not however expecting to see two certain stallions talking to one of the ponies in charge of the rodeo.

"Yeah, we'll see you around sometimes." Rumble said, bumping hooves with the pony.

"Definately." Button said happily. The pony in charge trotted past the yellow ranger, so Bloom decided to see what was up.

"Havent seen you two in a while." Applebloom greeted happily, only to notice the two rangers looked...off. "What? We're not mad at you."

"Look we'll see you later." Rumble said, trying to excuse him and his brother.

"What wrong?"

"It's nothing ok Applebloom?" Button said, no longer looking friendly. The two stallions pushed past the yellow ranger, leaving her standing there confused.

"But- wait! Don't we have some things we need to talk about!" Applebloom called after the two. Something wasnt right and she knew it. Excusing herself once more the mare made the trek back down to Ponyville. The others had to know about it. Passing her way past the citizens of the village she entered the library and opened the passage down into Element Ops where Sweetie and Scootaloo were currently sparing while Spike and Twilight observed.

"Howdy Applebloom." The red ranger said in a fake southern accent.

"Hey ah bumped into Rumble and Button Mash at the track, and something was off about them."

"Off how?" Sweetie asked as she blocked a chop from the pegasus mare. "They havent told me how the plan went but I trust them."

"You might wanna rethink that." Applebloom said. "It was like deja vu all over again."

"Technically thats impossible Applebloom." Spike said, not looking up from the computer.

"Whatever yall say Spike but it was like our little adventure at the Cave never even happened." Scootaloo stopped sparing with Sweetie at this statement.

"But...I thought we were cool with them." Sweetie said confused.

"Since when have those two been reliable?" The red ranger asked, earning a glare from the teenage unicorn.

"Uhh girls? speaking a reliable we got a problem here." Spike said as he pulled up a live video feed. The screen showed a crowd of innocent ponies running from a monster attacking near a power station that provided power to various points of Equestria.

"Out of my way!" The monster, a large snail like being, taunted at the fearful ponies.

"Looks like somepony got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning." Spike noted.

"Where does Nightmare Moon find these guys?"

"You wanna say it, or want me to?" Sweetie said with a smirk as she and her friends lined up.

"Girls ready?"

"Ready!" In a flash their morphers were ready.

“Element Storm! Ranger Form! Ha!” The morphing vortex formed around the three, with their ranger outfits snapping over their bodies before once more the visors closed on their helmets, before finally assuming a fighting pose

“Power of Air!”

“Earth!”

“Water!”

Using their abilities to ping pong their way to the monster sighting something seem off to the three rangers instantly. All the innocent ponies had cleared out of the area, but the monster was nowhere to be seen. The three mares pulled out their Element Blades in defense.

"I don't see anything." Scootaloo said cautiously.

"I hate to bring it up, but thats how this always start." Sweetie said. As the three rangers paced they finally noticed the smoke beginning to roll in.

"Smog alert!" Applebloom coughed at the order emitting from the smoke. "Ah don't see anything!"

"Hey alien!" Scootaloo called as the smoke got thicker. A laugher cackled from the smoke as something struck the three mares in sequence, knocking them over with smarks emitting off them.

"I rest my case..." Sweetie groaned.

"Well, if it isnt the world famous Pony Rangers." From the smoke the monster, the large snail being they saw earlier, slowly emerged from the smoke. "Toxipod the name, and destroying you is my game. Has any pony ever told you that you look taller in the papers?"

"Any pony ever told you that you look uglier in person?" Applebloom taunted as she helped her friends back onto their hooves.

"What is this? Attack of the giant snails?"

"Not a problem!" Scootaloo took a fighting stance, her friends following suit as Toxipod cackled.

"Is it me you should be worried about?" The three failed to notice they werent the only rangers in the area anymore. From above two morphed stallions were watching intently, and they were ready to strike.

"There they are." Button noted.

"Show time." Rumble aimed and fired off a charge of crimson lighting that caught the Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom completely off guard, and sending them painfully to the ground.

"What the?!" Scootaloo looked where the charge came from, and didnt like what she saw.

"Hey! Remember us?" The navy ranger taunted.

"You guys?!"

"What are you doing?!" The two brothers looked at each other, then nodded. The two rangers jumped from their post, summoned their Thunder Staffs, then charged at the confused mares.

"Wait! Stop!" Rumble collided with Sweetie and Applebloom while Scootaloo had to duck and strike against Button, staffs and swords colliding. "Button! Stop this!" The navy ranger had switched his staff for his signture weapon.

"Not until you're destroyed! Navy Antler!" Scootaloo took the blows from the striking antler, sending her flying, but she used the momentum to bounce off a beam, flying right back at Button with Element Blade out to strike.

"I don't wanna fight you!" But as she swung Button blocked the blade and clamped her midsection with the antler.

"Not giving you a choice!" The ranger took to the air, ramming Scootaloo hard against a wall with sparks coming off. Sweetie and Applebloom tried to keep up with Rumble in combat but for every attack they had the stallions struck back harder. Applebloom caught the staff, then right before the crimson rangers eyes split into two yellow rangers.

"Time to split!"

"You're tricks won't fool me!"

"Ran-Ger-Power!" The two Appleblooms flipped in the air, bringing their blades down onto Rumble who to her surprise simply collapsed, leaving his ranger suit behind. "Uh-oh, that ain't good."

"Where'd he go?!" A large stomp gave her the answer. Applebloom looked up at a giant Rumble.

"Hey down low Applebloom!" The large ranger then pressed a hoof down on top of the ranger, leaving her with an imprint on the ground.

"Ouch....ah'm ok...not a problem...." Rumble shrank to normal size.

"Heh, I'm just getting warmed up."

"Maybe you need a shower to cool off!" Sweetie summoned her magic to launch a charge a water at the ranger.

"Thunder Shield!" Only for Rumble to reflect it back, soaking the blue ranger to the bone and bowling her over. All she could do was clutch her side and groan in pain.

"Sweetie! You ok?" Scootaloo asked in a panic as she and Applebloom pulled their friend up as the two stallions slowly stalked toward them. Rumble had summoned his signature weapon, the Crimson Blaster, and was ready to fire.

"Let's finish this!" Button taunted.

"Crimson Blaster!" Rumble began firing, each shot hitting its mark, causing sparks to come off the ground and striking the three mares. The three took to the air, landing on a ledge.

"Any ideas?!

"Yeah! Run!" The three mares took off running through the plant as Toxipod cut off Rumble and Button Mash.

"Hold it! I'm just getting gassed up!" The snail creature then transformed into a cloud of toxic vapor, then drifted off after the rangers.

"Let's get this over with!"

"Right!" As the two stallions took off Button froze in place, clutching his head in pain. "Ooowww! Whats wrong with me?!

"Whats the matter?" Rumble asked, concerned for his brother.

"I don't know!" The navy ranger sunk lower on the ground in pain as the crimson ranger came back.

"They're getting away!"

"I can't!" As Button struggled with whatever was wrong with him the three mares kept galloping off, trying to put distance between them, the Thunder Rangers and Toxipod. Looking over their shoulders as they galloped they could see the horrible smelling smog getting closer.

"Where are we going?!" Applebloom asked as they kept going around corners.

"Away from that horrible stench!"

"Works for me!"

"You cant run away from my furious fumes rangers!" Toxipod's voice taunted. The three mares turned the corner, only to hit a dead end in the form of a railing. The smog struck the rangers, filling them with the horrible smell before somewhere within Toxipod struck the three, sending the three screaming out as they tumbled over the railing and crashing to the ground. "This gas is a total blast! Wouldnt you agree Rangers?" The snail monster taunted.

"This guys stinking up my whole day." The pegasus mare groaned.

"I think he needs smog checked." Sweetie helped her friends up onto their hooves.

"Yall got that right." Scootaloo had an idea come to her mind.

"Alright, lets air the guy out with a little wind.

"You think wind can defeat me?" Toxipod cackled.

"Well why dont you come down here and find out!" Scootaloo taunted, shaking her flank at the monster to mock it.

"What? You too chicken?" Sweetie blew a raspberry at Toxipod while the southern earth mare began balking and clucking like a chicken. The snail began turning red in anger.

"Oh you are so asking for it!" Toxipod leaped over the rail, landing in front of the rangers before unleashing another wave of toxic smelling smog.

"Ever heard of a breath mint? Let's do it girls!" The three rangers stood back to back, before standing upright and locking their front hooves together. "Spin cycle!" The three rangers began rapidly spinning in increasing speeds, blowing the smog away in droves right back at Toxipod while also thrashing it with debris.

"Hey no fair! I'm suppose to trash you!"

"Element Blade Power Up!" Scootaloo's blade glowed intensely as energy flowed into the sword. Swinging it around while leaving a flash where ever it swung the ranger brought it down, sending Toxipod flying out of the building and back in to the open air. "Put them together girls: Storm Striker!" The three rangers summoned, then combined their signature weapons to form their large blaster. Sweetie and Applebloom held the blaster up with Scootaloo at the helm.

"Uh-oh...."

"FIRE!" The weapon charged up its energy before firing a large energy sphere directly at Toxipod, making direct contact.
"You need to go!" The rangers turned away as the monster screamed out with bolts of energy emitting from it before collapsing in a large explosion. From up above Nightmare Moon looked on, annoyed at another monster defeat.

"Typical....where Will keeps finding these creatures I will never know. Oh well....live and learn. GROW!" The alicorn turned towards the planet and fired down a beam of energy, colliding where Toxipod once stood.

"I told you, I'm fine." Button argued with his brother, unaware what was happening.

"Great, lets go." Rumble turned to find the others when he stopped his brother in his tracks. "Hold it."

"Whats that?" The two noticed the energy before Toxipod regrew where it was defeated.

"OH yeah!!!!!" The large monster roared out as the three mares stepped back.

"A large alien, what a surprise!"

"Spike, you thinking what I'm thinking." Scootaloo asked in the communicator.

"I'm thinking, Megazord!" The drake slammed his hand down onto the large button. The Zords were moved from their underground hanger and out into the world via the holographic portals. The Hawk Zord flew out from its location from under Cloudsdale, the Dolphin Zord emerged from its disguise as an Equestria Cruise ship, and finally the Lion Zord left its spot from a carnival where it was disguised as a roller coaster and Ferris Wheel.

"Let's do it!" The three rangers took to the air, landing directly in the cockpits of their respective zords. “Megazord Formation!” Once more the Lion Zord shifted until it formed the legs, chest piece and the left arm, while the Dolphin Zord clipped into place as the right arm before finally the Hawk Zord shifted as well, clipping into place as the head.

"You're about to get shell shocked!" Toxipod taunted before withdrawing into the large shell on its back. The shell began rapidly spinning before launching at the Megazord, colliding repeatedly and shaking the occupants within. The snail cackled as it reappeared from its shell.

"Light Megazord Power Up!"

"Right!" Scootaloo pushed the correct button to trim down the megazord, but they would only have this for sixty seconds, but they would be much quicker. The Megazord bobbed in place, sizing up Toxipod.

"You want some more?!" The monster regrew into its shell again before rapidly spinning once more.

"Rim Attack!" The Megazord extended two blades from each arm, then held them in a way to make it look like a wheel. The Megazord took to the air as a track was layed out in front of it. "Ready! The Megazord rolled down the track as a blade wheel, colliding directly with Toxipod's shell in midair, sending the monster crashing down below in a large explosion. "Lightning Mode Power Down!" The Megazord regrew the parts it had shed a moment ago in order to return to its default mode. "We got him on the ropes!" Scootaloo said, before a loud rumbling caught their attention. From the hillside a large navy color zord ramped over and into their view.

"Miss us?" Button taunted. The hill collapsed as the Crimson Insectizoid came driving right through it.

"Cause we missed you!"

"Oh great, the bugs are back." Scootaloo groaned, remembering the last time they saw these zords. Rumble drifted to the left, before brining his zord to a stop.

"Hey, whats the matter?" Button asked.

"I don't know...I feel weird..." Rumble groaned. The navy ranger pulled back on his controls, bringing his zord to a stop. "Wait, why are we fighting?"

"I feel it too bro."

"Where am I?" Rumble asked in confusion. From her vessel Nightmare Moon frowned.

"Trixie, why are they stopping?" The alicorned growled at her general. The unicorn laughed nervously.

"Don't worry your highness, Trixie will fix this." The mare pressed a button down, firing a large energy beam down onto the two Thunder Zords. The two rangers within began glowing red before straightening up.

"What was I thinking?! Let's crush them!" Rumble shouted.

"Right behind you!" Toxipod finally rose back onto its feet, getting the attention of the female rangers.

"Power Sphere! Locked, and dropped!" The chest of the Megazord opened, forming a red sphere that had the number one. "Power Sphere activate! Serpent Sword!" The sphere opened as a small serpent zord flew out and formed into a sword. "Megazord Multiply!" The Megazord split into three copies of itself. "Serpent Sword! Triple Strike!" All three rangers called. Each Megazord swung with its sword, each massive slash connecting with the large snail. The monster screamed out as large amounts of energy emitted off it before collapsing in a very large explosion.

"The snails escargot!" Rumble taunted.

"Time for no mercy!" The two thunder rangers pulled their views over their eyes.

"Thunder Megazord Online!" The two thunder zords drove towards each other before taking to the air in a cyclone formation. Blast of lightning came flying off as the Beetle Zord shifted, forming the lower half of the machine. The claw that made up the head latched itself to the Insectizoid as it shifted to form the top half. Both halves finally formed, connecting as the threads from the Insectizoid revved up, now making both arms.

"Power Sphere! Lock, and drop!” The chest of the Thunder Megazord opened up as a gold and black sphere came spinning out, opening to form a ninja star on an axe handle like zord. The two zords began hacking away with the mares still armed with their serpent sword. The two megazords caught each attack, stuck in a stand still. But while this was happening nopony noticed a certain unicorn mare down below.

"Whoa!" Trixie stepped back as large amounts of energy pulsed off the megazords." Hah! Trixie's plan is working as planned. Trixie hopes you all enjoy that beach, cause thats where you're going!!!" Trixie aimed at what remained of Toxipod, before blasting it with the most powerful spell she knew. The shell floated into the air, glowing bright orange before exploding. The shockwave struck both Megazords, causing them to glow orange as well with both emitting large sparks.

"Hey whats going on?!" From within Scootaloo and her friends struggled before fading out.

"Not us!!" The same thing happened to Rumble and Button Mash.

"Trixie guess that she forgot to tell you the next part of her plan!" From Element Ops alarms began beeping wildly. Spike and Twilight looked over the monitor trying to find an answer.

"Whats wrong?"

"Megazords going offline...no ponies on board!" Spike said as both Megazords slumped over.

"Can you find the rangers?" Twilight asked, growing concerned something mightve happened. Spike ran a scan over both the Megazords, only to his horror to come up negative.

"Nothing! It's like they just vanished into thin air, like they were never even there!"

"Keep looking Spike! We have to find the girls!"

"I'm on it!" The teenage drake began running scans over the area, and Equestria if needed. They had to find what became of the rangers. From her vessel Trixie laughed smugly at the results.

"Now THAT is an evil plan!" Nightmare Moon complemented. "I hope thou were paying attention!" The alicorn of the night growed at Gilda and Iron Will.

"But....but....of course your highness." Will muttered out and he and Gilda glared at the unicorn mare. They were about ready to strangle the mare if needed, but they couldnt in front of their ruler.


Scootaloo felt water hit her face, the sound of waves ringing out around her. The mare struggled to open her eyes, finally doing so to find herself on a rocky beach, along the coast to be exact.

"Ow....my head..." The ranger groaned as she pulled herself away from the coming tide. "Girls are you...girls?" The pegasus ranger looked around to find herself alone, and demorphed. The last thing she remembered was being in a Megazord battle with the Thunders....then what happened? Being careful to avoid the yellow fumes coming out of the ground, a sign of magma activity underneath her Scootaloo began climbing up the nearest hill. "Hello? Girls?!" She called out, with no pony responding. Once on top of the hill her heart sank as she saw nothing but ocean surrounding the island she stood on.

"WHERE AM I?!?!" Scootaloo screamed out, only for her voice to echo out...