• Published 10th Oct 2016
  • 3,882 Views, 33 Comments

Quite Possibly, The Best Snuggle Ever! - Blueberry-Dash



Time isn't done with you yet. After the events of that day, you wake up only to find yourself in a rather strange looking bedroom. Although quite the unexpected visitor you are, your old friend Twilght remembers you.

  • ...
5
 33
 3,882

True Hugs Never Die

Sitting bolt upright, shivering in a cold sweat, gasping for air as if the very life had been sucked from you, you see a comforting object before you which stills your nerves a tad. The clock with the half sun and moon symbol just chimed 2 am, 'phew, it was all just a bad dream' you sigh with such tons of relief.

Often is the case that when something so good that happens to us, we tend to dream of that thing being ripped away from us in the world of our dreams. Looking over you see Twilight next to you, sleeping soundly just like before. Your pajamas are still emitting that perfect little toasty temperature just like before, everything is still just like before. There were 5 hours left, this was incredible! Even with all the activities you did together before, only lasted three and felt like six! Now you have 5 hours; its too good to be true and better still you notice something out of the corner of your eye. The lavender alicorn had just woken up.

It was quite a cool summer night in Ponyville, although back on your world the autumn season was in full bloom it was an interesting contrast for sure. And certainly nice being in some warm weather again, there was an arched window open at the other side of the room with a light breeze coming in blowing the silky white curtains in a merry dance. It was all really quite quaint you thought, a very picturesque scene from some sort of love movie. But then again thinking about it some more, after everything that's happened, after all this creature has done for you and in the benefit of others like us, no love film could match just how much you appreciate what she's done. Sure you can flash any old object that a person desires, a nice bunch of flowers (although flowers are always nice), an expensive watch or the latest smart phone. And sure Twilight certainly did all of those things in her own little pony way, but you can't help but notice just how much love she had put into it. You sort of think the same can be applied back on your own life, because now you can see it doesn't matter if there's gifts or nice experiences or not. Both can be true so long as the love in your heart that you put into it is true, then and only then can we be truly true to ourselves and to each other.

'What a great many things I'm learning here, how wonderful. This has to be destiny, or whatever it is the more people she sees she could very well end up indirectly saving our planet!' you think to yourself with glee.

"Hey..What's up [Your name] did you have a bad dream?" Twilight said attentively in a cute sleepy voice.

You only just realize that all of that took place within about 5 seconds, time really does take its time here! And better still, it only seems to be going slower, maybe Luna decided to have a night on the town.

Reassuring Twilight that everythings fine, she asks you what the dream was about. But you didn't want to remind her too much of your leaving in the morning, so instead you simply say its okay, you just tell her how much fun you've had and just want to be with her in these last few hours.

"Awwwww and I have really enjoyed your company as well, and if anything [Your name] your the first human that's ever come back so you really must have needed me. And I couldn't be happier to have been there for you." She said in such a touching tone it was very akin to those speeches you hear in movies, but boy is it a totally different ball game when its said directly to you out of love.

"Well, seeing as I only have you for a few hours, would you like to snuggle some more. Since iv'e slept a little now I think Ill be fine till dawn". She said.

And with that, the two of you get really comfy. And this is how you do it.

Taking both corners of the bed sheets, Twilight folds the sides in from all ends except your heads. Thus creating your own little snug space within the bed, something was different with her though. Her fur felt softer than usual so you ask her.

"Ahhh my fur just goes naturally soft when I'm in sleep mode, all ponies are like this" she said happily.

Another amazing piece of information, gosh this place really seems to have it all. Still the feeling of utter privaligedness defiantly outweighs any feelings of inadequacy. As your laid to her right, you put your left arm under her head as you gently lift it up to get it under. Bringing your lower wrist around to stroke her tummy, and with your right palm resting softly against her cheek.

"Ahhh hahahaha, that tickles" Twilight giggled as she wriggled beneath you swishing her tail back and forth. In doing this, the lavender alicorn began to wrap her two back legs around one of yours, and her tail around your other leg. At the same time and just like on your very first visit, she cocooned you with her wings on your back. The two of you perfectly tucked into one another, with your arms holding her back and head with her wings holding your. You occasionally bring your right hand round the back of her head to once again caress those soft little pony ears and gorgeous mane. The two of you look at each other for what seemed like a lifetime, the most gentle and loving of connections when you can look into the soul of something and it looks back at you with the exact same feeling.

Your right hand against her mane was still warm from that charm she had placed upon your pajamas which were still incredibly snug and warm, what's more the temperatures in the room and beneath the sheets, were all complimented by the open window letting in that light summer breeze in. And the sheets weren't too heavy either, letting a little bit of that summers air through which carried with it the lovely smell of those delightful flowers. All of this mixed together were all building up to your most cherished of memories. Its a bit like when we make a delicious stew or a cake, all of the ingredients on their own might not seem like much. But when combined in a certain way, with a certain process it can bring about the most delightful tastes. And with that we are reminded of old memories, our relational memories work exactly in this way. With the various little details all making up all the highlights of a glorious crescendo.

As you study her youthful appearance, her beautiful deep purple eyes with bright eye lashes all around. Her little cute nose that slightly twitched when she talked, her little ears behind her head were for some reason your most beloved part of her, although in truth you really just loved everything about her. But as far as tactile things go, those little ears just melted you to the core. You feel you understand her a lot now you've spent some time together. Its kinda hard not to fall in love with such a loving creature, but alas. This love you feel is certainly not possessive, it far exceeds that of any selfish need. If anything you just feel like you love her, and that's pretty much all there is to it. Its a weird feeling, but very freeing all the while. As if now your life has reached a point where that need is no longer there, that hole within you has been completely stitched back together, its times like these were you don't want to ignore the signs that are telling you to change. Opportunities like this are rare, fleeting and are few and far between. Still you don't feel the need question the mechanics of whatever she and that other Princess were working on, perfection such as this needs no explaining.

Twilights little tummy was moving sweetly up and down, your hand going with it as she breathed gently in and out. Giving her belly a rub every now and then, you feel her soft silky fur moving between your fingertips. The lavender alicorn had both her hooves tucked into your chest, nestled gently into your solar plexus, as if completing a perfect puzzle. She begins to bring one hoof up to place upon your heart, looking at you while you stroke and give her little hoof a kiss.

Nothing could be sweeter than this moment right now, and with this you feel something well up inside of you that you simply must share with her.

"I can't thankyou enough for the time we've shared together, your my little Twilight in Shining Armor you know that" you say in a voice that almost chocked you it was so moving, but often is the case when such words are uttered from the heart. It can make even the strongest of humans fall to their knees. You gave her a little pat on her mane as you say this, causing her ears to flutter a little.

"Awwwww that's really sweet of you, pardon the pun" she remarked. "Its a coincidence you say that now, I actually have a brother called Shining Armor" She said still holding that same gaze, as if what you had said somehow imobalized her usual reactions, this moment was simply too blissful for anything else to be added, puns included.

And with that, a purple glow began to emit from Twilights horn. What happened next took you utterly by surprise.

The lavender alicorn moved up your chest to your face and began to kiss you, not knowing what to do your like a deer in the headlights for a brief moment, noticing that this light doesn't envelop you. It appears from this that kissing her would somehow make this happen, and given everything that's happened so far, your quite sure that going through with it will ultimately lead to something amazing. And your not wrong about this either, as you allow yourself to let go, you begin to kiss her back. As you do this a sort of internal frenzy starts to happen inside of you, nothing sexual though mind. This feeling was way beyond anything you had ever felt and certainly far from human, and this purple light was now completely surrounding you both. This was a total state of pure love. As if this love bubble was completely impenetrable, and meant just for the two of you. You can feel her little soft lips are even softer than her little ears, and the energy passing between you is something you reckon only a van gough painting would have the aptitude to describe. Even with that it would be a monumental task.

You don't mean to kiss her in a sense, in a way you feel a little bad for it. You didn't want to be disrespectful in any way, but largely you know that how she must feel now is certainly more okay since your now engrossed in a full on snog. And despite the appearence of her royal status and leadership, the fact that she's allowing this to happen says quite a bit about the effect you've had on her as well as everything she's had on you. Relationships can be really beautiful things, not all of them have the same conditions. This one is constrained by the conditions of time, but even then. Thinking about it even if you were a permanent resident here, you wouldn't feel like you'd want to possess her in any way. If anything the two of you would be really great friends, and the fact that your kissing in this moment for some strange reason doesn't feel like it would ruin it. Expressing your love in this moment is one that's sealed in time forever, a one timer if you like. And something must have been special for you to have come back, and now you see why. For if you hadn't you might not have learned the things you know now, and even though it will be sad to finally leave. You know in your heart that that part of her will still live on inside you. You've defiantly come a long way in the past 24 hours, but your not ready to let go just yet as the clock reads 6:45 am.

Still in your smooch with the princess, the two of you make soft little squeaks as simply the energy is so pure it literary chockes you both. And all the while the two of you cannot stop, her hooves are wrapped tightly around the back of your head as are your hands around her soft mane. Tears begin to stream down both your faces because the sheer emotion of it all is squeezing all of the love which is pouring between you. You realize something however, that purple magic light that's enveloping you isn't magic, its energy, or more over its her energy. What you said must have made it glow naturally, and now your both literally basking in it. But that's not all, you see a blue light emitting from your chest, as if something about her energy was bringing it out of you. It was getting a bit too intense, you needed to slow down but something deep within was pulling at you. And suddenly, it happened.

A deep blackness began to appear from the centre of this light, and Twilight realized what was happening. You tried to hang onto her hoof but the force of the implosion was so great it sucked you in before you could get near it. 'Damit!' You thought.


Back in your room, your now sat at the edge of your bed right on the corner. Everything was just grey, as if a massive hole had been punched right through you. With your head in your hands you begin to weep, floods on tears streaming down your face as you recall the memories of before, yearning to be back there reliving them once more. 'Why the hell does time have to move forwards' you protest in thought. Your crying so hard your barely even able to make a noise or catch your breath, your body creasing up and your ribs constricting in pain in letting the sobs out.

Across the room the sunlight is coming through the blinds, shining its light onto your radio. The time read 7:59 am as it struck into its next partner, good old number 8. As it did this your local radio station came on, the usual happy go lucky radio presenter with their cheerful persona welcoming in the day and its weary humans, a song began to play on the radio. And what a song indeed as the lyrics seemed to perfectly match what you were just about to see. As it played, you saw something sat on your bed.

Just at the top, on your pillows sat what looked like a purple teddy with a note tucked under its, its hoofs!? You realize its a plush toy of your dear friend. Leaping up in excitement, you gently pull the note from under her. It read.

Dearest [Your name],

I didn't want to leave you hanging this time, so I had a little something pre-prepared for when you came. I made it just for you, its a plush doll of myself, to be there for you for whenever you need. But it has a special added touch that I came up with. I placed a sensor enchantment inside of it, meaning that whenever you cuddle it, Ill be able to feel it.
I honestly can't thankyou enough for your time either, I too feel like I learned a lot from meeting you tonight. And the time we shared together will be something I will cherish for the rest of my days. I know you may miss me as I will you, but our spirits will live on through each other. It doesn't matter us being separated by time and space, you will always be a dear friend of mine [Your name]. I wish you the very very best in your life and stay strong for me OK, your little Twilight in shining armor,

Twilight Sparkle x

P.s That puns never going to get old! xD

Author's Note:

If anyone wans to hear the song thats playing on the radio right at the end of the story, please follow the link below.

This story is quite a special one to me, my little tribute to my favorite character marking a year since she came into my life, and I just wanted to share that feeling with you guys. Thanks for all the comments that helped develop this story, because if it wasn't for those it would simply have remained a stand alone, so to those people I'm especially thankful.

Yours greatfully,

Blueberry ^_^

Comments ( 23 )

The new chapter is up guys!

I definatly gave this one 100% effort, I really hope this does it for you guys as it happened in my head.

If anyone wans to hear the song thats playing on the radio right at the end of the story, please follow the link below.

This story is quite a special one to me, my little tribute to my favorite character marking a year since she came into my life, and I just wanted to share that feeling/experience with you guys. Thanks for all the comments that helped develop this story, because if it wasn't for those it would simply have remained a stand alone, so to those people I'm especially thankful.

Yours greatfully,

Blueberry ^_^

7632422

Loving your profile pic by the way, its sooooooooooooo cute!!!

Hey dude i must say you are a very very good writer with scenes and surroundings.
You can be somfing awesom.
But the Cuddel bit idont no its god but it just missd that "umf" to really sell it to Me.
This can maby help you with writing more cuddels. http://www.fimfiction.net/story/330387/spikes-dragon-code-for-cuddling
Hopp to se more S.E out

7637546 Omg dude this is amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing ^_^

7637598 no prob glad to help

This is really cute. :twilightsmile:
The ending was a little sad though :fluttercry:
Still really well done.
Thought about making a sequel?

Is it too much to ask for a happy ending? Now I feel empty inside. :raritycry: :fluttercry: :raritydespair:

I feel like this story was written for me. Especially the line:

As you do this a sort of internal frenzy starts to happen inside of you, nothing sexual though mind

I loved this story but the ending gave me sooo many feels. I kind of wish he/I could use the plush as a sort of cellphone, or perhaps some sort of portkey so he/I could see Twilight again.

I cried, just thought you should know that, I don't think of myself as an emotional person so this is really something, thank you, this brought so much joy and yet still sadness into me you are an amazing writer keep it up.

Lovely story, very thoughtful, great work! :twilightsmile:

The only sad thing is here is most people
Me included, are more selfish then this. Getting sucked back to this stupid rock like this might make me even more depressed then before. So it sucks that even though you found you found your waifu that distance kills it. Even though Twi is in a sense with you still in plush form and u fine the love of your ur life its isn't the same as the flesh.

He was depressed beforehand the ending is like an multiversal f u here's a plushy. Really... I liked the story but when u get to know a soul u love why let it go that easy.... fight for it... all u can do is try or do nothing. Come on there even was a "biological connection " more plz thx! Yah the cuddles could have been more then three paragraphs....

Why haven't I read this yet

Hey guys thankyouu so so much for the feedback I am so touched by this, I'm sorry it's been so long but I have recently seen the comments and am now in the process of working on a finale to the best series, I have been having some trouble with my old account so I'm currently talking with a mod regarding the issue. It will either be uploaded to my new account or resolved via this one, I expect to have the story finished within the next couple of weeks. Many thanks ^^

Awwww poor me. This story certainly is a worthy sequel. I loved the part where they went into space, and I could totally se that in front of my eyes. The cuddling sure was intense, and that kiss,.. even though you could see it coming, was somehow still unexpected.

Keep calm and cuddle on, :pinkiehappy:

Elkia

Ive just come back after a few years and am absolutley stunned by these comments. It seems my aims for the story did exactly as I intended, to leave the reader with two options in a situation where they could be percived as being abandoned or not.

The responces to this have been wonderful to read, even someone went as far as saying that three paragraphs of cuddling were not enough.

Challenge accepted 😉

Comment posted by Blueberry-Dash deleted Aug 7th, 2021

Hi everyone, apologies for the very late reply. Unfortunately ive been experiencing health issues together with deaths in my family/friend circle, and as such needed to take some time out.

Ive come back however to a plethora of wonderful comments from you guys, thankyou so much for that!! Just a quick announcement, on my upcoming finalie to the Quite Possibly series entitled...

'Quite Possibly - The Best Ending Ever'

Thankyou for staying tuned x
-BBD

10929743
I am going to favorite this story. I don't know why, but this story made my day just a bit better. Thank you for writing this and pulling me out of the funk I have been in lately. Take care of yourself and stay safe and healthy.

This Story + it's Prequel are void deep heartwarming and love engulfing, i even changed my thoughts in one very special way, to enter a special type of Equestria once i am no more alive wether be it by any reason. It's the desire that i have and that i committed the rest of my life to the Legacy of FIM that i will preserve it until the end of time and that it will get carried on, i am even making special copies of the show that shall be carried through time for several decades if not even centuries, i will even make Millenial Copies that shall last for over 1000 years because My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic is just so special that preservation has to be done until the end of time...
The Universe that i join shall be one where a special somepony is living in harmory with others, and i will be her Guardian in that Universe... LOVE FOR FIM!!!!

Login or register to comment