• Published 31st Oct 2016
  • 881 Views, 26 Comments

TCB: Welcome to Freddy's - The Monoceros



Is Ponification for Earth's Rebirth ready for Freddy?

  • ...
13
 26
 881

Yet Another Author's Note

I will be returning to the basic premise of a Conversion Bureau-Five Nights at Freddy's crossover fanfic in the future.

However, I (probably) will not be resurrecting this story, because I now have a few issues with it. So, I will instead write a different TCB/FNaF crossover, one that I will be spending a lot of my time planning out because I want to do it right next time.

If any of you have some suggestions, please write them in the comments or PM me.

I have wanted to do this since shortly after I joined this site.

The original idea was that a Conversion Bureau had been built from the remains of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, and the TCB!Mane 6 had to deal with the animatronics. The second idea was that, sometime after FNaF 3, a bunch of ponies were stuck in the home of the guy who bought Springtrap, and were alone with a dead human and a murderous robot bunny that had a rotting human corpse inside of it. Another idea was literally just that the TCB!Mane 6 had been challenged to spend five nights at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Then I wrote this story. Except, at first, one of the human characters was going to be the Big Brother from FNaF 4, but I scrapped that idea after the reveals from Sister Location and Pizzeria Simulator. Then I realized I no longer could use the plot I had planned for this story. Then I lost my motivation.

Now it is back, but not for this story. I will eventually write what I have already tentatively titled TCB: Welcome to Freddy's REDUX!

Comments ( 3 )

Hmmmm, maybe you can set the Conversion Bureau/FNAF story somewhere between FNAF 2 and the original FNAf game? Or maybe they ended up in that one place where Henry sprung his trap for the animatronics in Pizza Simulator?

Login or register to comment