• Published 7th Oct 2016
  • 1,040 Views, 19 Comments

Stranger - Friend



On Halloween, we dress up as monsters, the monsters dress up as us.

  • ...
3
 19
 1,040

Happy Halloween!

In a festive and colorful town center where ponies were chatting happily, doing otherwise was a peculiarity. A purple pony trotted alongside, trying to keep up with Pinkie Pie.


“And then, and then when we went in, there was only like, ONE BALLOON!”


“Pinkie,” Twilight nudged, “Don’t you have something you need to be doing?”


“Oh, right! I need to get these things back to the party!” Pinkie spouts, jumping 3 feet in the air. Like a pogo stick on a mission, she rushes out, leaving a smiling Twilight. “Oh, Pinkie..”






It only took a minute before Rarity is slammed to the ground, colliding with the pink crusader. Coat and hair now a mess, she says nothing. “RARITY!” Pinkie exclaims. “Why are you here?! Is the party already over?”

Rarity just walks off, yet the Pink One follows.

“Rarity?”

“...”

“Rarrriiitty? Rarry?”

“..”

“RARITYY!" Pinkie shrieks, bouncing alongside her friend. “Can. You. Hear. Me?"

Rarity continues to ignore Pinkie Pie, unlocking her boutique. She naturally walks in with her friend, unaware of anything awry. “Rarrityy, what happened to the party? Don’t tell me its over! I have enough stuff to have three parties! WE CAN HAVE ONE HERE! Rarity, lets go get-”

“This is not the time to be playing around!”

Pinkie Pie takes a step back, legs starting to sag. “But I got all of this… for nothing..? Come on, surely we can get you in a costume and we can get a nice ol-”

Rarity falls out of the closet as a pink hoof swings the door open. She looks down at the still figure, her mouth finding out what to say next. Pinkie Pie feels a pair of hooves push her in.

Comments ( 1 )

Shadow monsters are awesome. For you can't find them or kill them

Login or register to comment