• Published 9th Oct 2016
  • 514 Views, 18 Comments

Dear Future Me - Moonlit Path



The diary of Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
2
 18
 514

Magic

Dear Future Me,

The Great and Powerful I think it was Trixie came to Ponyville today. You know, when there is legit magic in Equestria, what is the point of show ponies? I mean, I know they are supposed to be a form of entertainer, but can't they get more creative? All it is, is basic magic crossed with explosives. They're more pyromaniacs than anything. Now say if an earth pony or pegasus were to do that, than I would be a little more impressed. No, it's not racist! However, I guess there a few types of magic other than the kind that most ponies think of. There's...

Chakra magic that allows unicorns to do spells such as levitation.

Solar magic that allows earth ponies to gain their strength, and talent at growing crops or cooking.

Oxidane magic that allows pegasi to control the weather, and walk on clouds.

Than the self-explanatory friendship magic.

Now I guess there is also stage magic. (If it can be called magic). Illusions and explosives to attempt to trick un-expecting ponies, into possible humiliation.

The lesson that I learned today is that I shouldn't be afraid of showing off my magic. As long as it means saving Ponyville from an Ursa Minor attack, caused by and egotistical liar who unintentionally gave the wrong ponies stupid and dangerous ideas. Now I know why you always hear "DON'T try this at home", before every show.

T.S

Author's Note:

I had a little too much enjoyment writing this chapter. I wanted to remind you, that I am writing these from the view of when they came out. Future episodes are not taken into consideration.