• Published 23rd Oct 2016
  • 3,111 Views, 56 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: A Lone Saiyan - The Zebra Hybrid

  • ...
16
 56
 3,111

'Peaceful' Times

I walk down the familiar halls of Capsule Corporation, the walls are worn out and cracked. I'm surprised that the building is still standing with all the abuse it had taken. I pass a few rooms each having a nostalgic feeling that makes my chest tighten and my fist clenching tight, I stop as the sight of my old room caught my eye. It was the exact same as I left it, besides a few broken furniture and dust, I glance over to the dresser and notice a picture frame still standing. I make my way over and examine it and smile at the image, there with a smile on his face was my father caring me as an infant child.

I never seen him so happy before, even when I went back in time to stop the android threat. I wonder how he's doing, probably better than me....why am I thinking about this? I shake the thoughts from my head and was about to leave the room before turning back to the picture on the desk. I let out a slight grin and leave the room and continuing down the hall until i got to where I wanted to go, two double doors with HLF guards in front with the sign 'Research Lab' above their heads. They salute as they watch me approach and I nod before entering the lab or what's left of it for that matter.

Parts of machinery and cans are littered across the ground, the sound of something banging against metal caught my attention. I walk further in the lab and notice the the big object under a white sheet. I make out the movement under the white cloth and give a cough i my hand alerting the person of my presence. The cloth shifted until a woman with a long white lab coat and long blue hair styled in a pony tail came out, this was Bulma Briefs, my mother. She gave a relief smile and came toward me pulling me into a loving embrace. I break the embrace with a smile and look toward toward the object under the sheet.

"I came as fast as I could, are you alright?" I ask my mother.

"There's no need to worry Trunks," she replies, "I may not be a super saiyan but that doesn't mean I'm not tough."

I smirk at her response, "How long do we think we have with 'it'."

"It's hard to tell, most of the ponies confiscated or destroyed most of our technology giving me very little resources. If I had an estimated guess i say a few weeks or a month at most."

I grit my teeth, "We don't have a month, the barrier is getting closer and we can't keep moving forever. We need to get this done now."

"I know your concern Trunks, but there is nothing we could do unless there is a secret lab somewhere, all we have to do is have faith."

That's when it hit me, my eye widened and I could feel a sense of hope flowing back inside of me. If I'm correct then this could change everything! The conversions! The ponies! And maybe that shield! It was a long shot but it's a risk I'm going to have to take, I remember destroying that place with Krillin during the whole Cell and androids situation, but that was the past. and nothing made an effect in the future. Which meant that Dr.Gero's lab is still where it is, unless the ponies found it, but if they didn't the tech there has more than enough resources to give an edge against the ponies.

"Trunks?" my mother says snapping me from my thoughts, "What's wrong?"

"Mother, I'll be back." I reply making my way toward the exit.

"What? You just got back!?"

"I know, but if I'm correct, this should solve most of our problems and we could probably win this."

I could tell by my mother's reaction that she still didn't want me to go but knew that she had to if it meant a chance of beating the ponies. It felt like the androids all over again and maybe even Cell, but as much as I hated to admit I rather deal with those problems than the ponies any day. My mother nods i understanding as I nod back and make my way toward the doors.

"Just come back safely." I hear her call out.

I smirk with a nod, "Don't worry I will."


Celestia sat in her throne sipping on a small cup of tea, she had been in a good mood over the past few months. The barrier is getting bigger by the day and soon humanity will be saved from the atrocities that had tainted their species. She had to admit though she was worried when she saw that one human with the blue hair start to push back her forces, but from reports he has been laying low these past few weeks. Probably aiding other humans in their escape.

It always confused her on why they would fight back, she was trying to save them! Did they not want to be saved? Or do they just not care? She groaned a bit as she took another sip of her tea feeling a headache creep up on her, she had to keep a calm mind. Her ponies were winning, and humanity is almost saved as long as the barrier is still up and running.

"Princess!" shouted a guard who came galloping in the room and giving a quick bow.

"Sergeant Sentry? What is it?" Celestia asked in a concerned tone.

"I-It's Captain Armor....we encountered the human with the blue hair and......he's in critical condition."

Celestia's eyes widened as she immediately stood from her throne, Sergeant Sentry took a few steps back as he literally saw the fire in her eyes, he had never seen the Princess this angry before. She turned her gaze toward him making him tense up at attention.

"Sergeant Sentry, I want you yo fetch Princess Twilight and escort her here. I have an assignment for her." commanded Celestia as Flash nodded and exited through the throne doors. Celestia gave a sad sigh, how could this have happened? This was Shining Armor...prince of the Crystal Empire and former captain of all the Royal Guard. There was no way that a mere human could be this powerful....could they?

That thought caused fear and worry to wash over Celestia, if one human could be able to put a high level unicorn in critical condition what could an army do? She shook her head, no...there must be an explanation. Memories of the blue haired human going by the name of Trunks came flooding her head. She grit her teeth at how he was giving the humans false messages, telling them that they do not need to be saved and that we ponies are wrong about them.

She sat down back in her throne, gritting her teeth...this Trunks could tell all the lies he wants, but he does NOT mess with the ones she cares for!

"You seem to be in a bad mood." said a random voice as Celestia's head shot up. only for her horn to glow violently to a human standing in front of her. This one seemed different from the rest though, he wore to what look like a grey karate gi with a black long sleeve shirt, and shoes. His black hair was spiky sticking out in different directions and what caught her attention the most was the lone earring on his left ear. He had a cocky grin that made Celestia shiver all over.

"You wouldn't destroy an ally would you?" said the human causing Celestia to look in confusion.

"No human is an ally of mine!" she spat as the human just chuckled.

"Please...I might look it, but I am no human. I rather die than be compared to a lower species like that."

Celestia then noticed the change in attitudes, the way it changed from cocky to absolute hate, but what really was on her mind was how he got in here and if he wasn't human what was he? She put on her best poker face and decided to play along to see where this gets her.

"Who are you and how are you here?" she demanded as 'human' gave a bow.

"A simple technique that I-"

"I mean HOW are you here? Any human would be dead if they set past the barrier."

"Like I said before, I am no human."

"Then why come here?"

"I've observed what you are trying to do and I would like to support you in your cause to....'save' humanity. Like you I've seen the crimes humans have committed, through violence, greed, and strife. What kind of gods would we be if we let this happen?"

"So your a god?"

"Isn't it obvious? I saw how peaceful you ponies are and I do not want humans to taint your way of life as they did theirs."

Celestia carefully observed the so called 'god' trying to find any form of deceit in his body language or voice. He did make it past the barrier so that proved to her that he really wasn't human. Also he didn't attack, he could have at any time her guard was down, but instead here he was offering his help and support.

"What makes you think we need your services?" asked Celestia.

"Don't act coy princess, I know all about that human that's been giving you trouble. If I'm not mistaken he put one of your loved ones in critical condition."

Celestia stayed silent before answering, "Alright, but this stays between us, if my ponies would find out that I'm working with someone resembling a human..."

"Do not worry Princess, I'll be discreet as possible."

"If you don't mind me asking one more question, what are YOU getting out of this?"

The 'god' gave a grin at the white alicorn before turning around his back facing the princess before answering her question, "Justice...", was all he said before disappearing from Celestia's throne room.


I flew over the familiar mountain formations searching for any signs of Dr. Gero's lab, it's amazing how everything is exactly the same from when I saw it from the past. Which gave me hope because that would mean the ponies mustn't have touched this place yet. I soar across the dark cloudy skies scanning the formations below me.

"Come on, it has to be here somewhere>" I say to myself as I instantly spot a familiar metal door.

"Finally! There it is!"

I land in front of the door and place my palm against it, it's still sealed shut, which was a good sign. Summoning the ki in my body toward my palm I blast down the door and walk in to, what used to be, Dr. Gero's lab. I walk around the lab looking for any equipment that could aid Mom with the project.My foot kicks something fragile as I stop and look down, I give a serious look as I see the rusted and decaying body of Android 20 or in this case Dr. Gero.

I never knew how he manged to make himself into an android, but that's not important right now. I look around the lab , searching in drawers, cabinets, and pantries. I managed to find a few supplies and parts that could be useful, but I won't be able to know until I get them back to Mom and if not I could always come back here for more supplies. Hell, there's a massive basement below which could provide a good bunker for refugees.

Now that I think about this lab could be a perfect base of operations from the ponies. Keeping that in mind I looked toward the materials I grabbed and began to head out until something else caught my eye. There on the wall of the labs were pods, two of them marked 17 and 18, thoughts of the android threat came back with the two terrorizing cities, killing his master Gohan, and I killing both of them in exchange. I was more focused though on the one beside them, unopened and from the looks of it still active.

If I'm still correct, then he should be a huge help with out fight with the ponies. I just hope he is as gentle as he was before. I walk over to the pod and press the release a take a few steps back as the door slid open with a hiss. I get in a defensive stance and unsheathe my sword just in case things went south. A giant hand grasped the edge of the pod before pulling itself out, with it's green armor and black tight suit underneath. He still looked the same as I remembered him.

I grip my sword tighter as Android 16 looks my way with an emotionless expression.

Author's Note:

Celestia is now allies with Black and Trunks has reactivated Android 16!:pinkiegasp:

How will things turn out? Find out next time on 'A Lone Saiyan' : The Return of The Androids!