• Published 12th Jun 2017
  • 5,022 Views, 41 Comments

Homebound - TheWolfSpartanBrony



My name is Andrew Thatch and I got sent to Equestria after going to Comic-Con dressed in a custom pilot suit from Titanfall 2. Now I'm finding out that I am no longer just a simple man anymore.

  • ...
18
 41
 5,022

Chapter III - ...Of Finding a way Home

A/N: Had to republish this chapter due to starting it on June 6th, 2017 and not sure if having that date attached to the chapter put it farther down peoples Tracking bookshelf or their equivalent bookshelf.


(POV: Andrew)

"So... I think introductions are in order. Though you already know me ma'am." I state trying to stem the stream of memories that was hitting my light tsunami.

"Of corse, I am Princess Celestia. Raiser of the sun and sister to the night." stated Princess Celestia.

"We... I am Princess Luna. Raiser of the moon and sister to the day." stated Princess Luna who was a bit shorter than her sister, standing at about 7ft tall. (Not including her horn.) With midnight blue fur, wearing a black dress with silver highlights and an image of a crescent moon on both hips.

"We are quite interested in your side of this strange story that we have been informed of from Captain Spitfire, Lieutenant Jericho, and Ambassador Pumyra." stated Princess Celestia.

"Well that...is a story I would rather tell only once." I tell both Princesses who catch that something dark happened. Both Jericho and Spitfire caught that as well from what they have experienced fighting along side me as SPARTAN's and in the 6-4. Though I don't know if they ever got into the military on Terra. Terra is what we refer to as the Earth were the 6-4 and SPARTAN's are nothing but fiction.

"I see, we'll inform Daring Do and the Elements of Harmony so that they can be here for this." stated Princes Luna

"You sure about that Princess?" I asked Princess Celestia.

"Yes, seeing as they are the Elements of Harmony and that Daring Do knows about you, Jericho, Spitfire and Pumyra's time in the three different universes." answered Princess Celestia.

"Hm...I see, though where is Pumyra?" I asked.

"Pumyra is currently serving as the Ambassador of Thundera at the Thunderan embassy in Canterlot." answered Princess Celestia

"Huh... Where would you like this meeting to be held Princess?" I asked generally towards Princess Celestia, but wouldn't mind to be answered by Princess Luna.

"Will your Titan companion be needed in your side of the story?" asked Princess Luna.

"Not really, but Connie gets a bit of separation anxiety when I'm not in visual range." I answered

"I do not!"[/b ] said CT trying to deny that she does get separation anxiety from nearly being pulled apart during a mission on Traven IX against the IMC as she was the second Titan to be able 'Hot Swap' like BT-7274 with out an upgraded core.

"Do I need to remind you of Traven IX." I said which got her to sag her shoulders, "I know and I'm sorry I wasn't quick enough." I continue to say while rubbing the nearest arm affectionately to show one of my long time friends that I care for her mental well being.

"Then Captain, Lieutenant would you mind escorting your old friend to briefing room A3, once CT has been secured in this stand?" asked Princess Celestia.

"Not at all Princess." stated Spitfire.

'Man is it good to see the two of them again, but it also makes me want a strong and I mean a strong ass drink... pronto and holy shit does Spits look good in spandex... oh great there goes my dick talking.' I thought to myself.

When the Princesses walked off Jericho spoke up.

"The eye patch is new." stated Jericho while I rummaged through the storage looker behind the pilot's seat.

"Ah... that a reminder of the Diablo Dom incident." I answered barley containing my rage at those savage fucks.

"The Diablo Dom... that name sounds familiar." said Jericho

"It should be for its the name of the street crew that killed Spits and put you in the hospital that ultimately ended in your death. I got off with losing an eye." I state. Which got Spits to inhale sharply and both mares to go pale at the reminder of their deaths in one of the various Universes we've been too.

"And I'm sure you can guess the cause of Heather's death." I said sorrowfully.

"By the stars above..." Jericho said quietly

"Please tell me you got back at those savage fuckers for what they put my daughter through." said Spitfire with rage in her eyes at the tough of how her daughter was brought home to her.

"I did, first beating them at their own game and then exposing them for what they did. All involved either have a life sentence in jail or are dead." I answer

"Good." said Spitfire relieved that those who had killed her and our daughter met some form of justice.

"Though why the eye patch, couldn't you have gone with out it?" asked Jericho

"I could have, but Heather always like seeing her old man with an eye patch." I answered as I climbed into the cockpit to grab the stand I had made in my spare time and then pulled CT's mind core out and into the homemade holo projector.

"Yes, yes she did." stated Spitfire remembering the stories that Heather presumably told her.

"And all the stories of all the shit we got into and out of." I added

"Yes she did. Though speaking about stories, she asked about how we first meet." said Spits with a slight smile. One that I could never get enough of. Remembering that first race that turned into her first Championship win and to our fierce rivalry on the track. While off the track we were inseparable loveres.

"Yeah well, you did have some trouble keeping up with me during the first couple of races and when we did street races as a crew you did have more style than the others." I stated poking fun at her driving skill while also acknowledging the fact she got better over time and was a better drifter than anyone in the crew. Which made her slightly pout, which is quite adorable to look at.

"And if memory serves correct you had a tendency to crash quite a lot at high speeds." countered Spitfire

"Touché." I stated as we walked down the hall to briefing room A3.


It took the three of us a few minutes to get to briefing room A3 where the Princesses along with Daring and 'The Elements of Harmony' were waiting. The Elements were chatting with each other, Daring was writing something in a journal, that looked like it had been to hell and back, the Princesses were probably reviewing laws and other political mumbo-jumbo. Though what caught my eye was a clear plastic one gallon jug of a clear liquid, the only pice of writing on the jug was a sticky note with only five words on it, " For Andrew Thatch/Price Leonidas." My first though on what the liquid was, Moonshine, and I was proven correct when I unscrewed the twist on cap. It took me all of three seconds to chug down a decent amount of the jug. Then midnight blue runes to light up and refill the jug with out me seeing it happen as I was too busy relishing the burn of moonshine.

"Ah...now that's some good shit. So who's who, besides the Princesses."

"Why thank you. I brewed it my self." stated Princess Luna

"Wow..." I stated in owe at her craft...mareship? IDK lets role with that.

*Cough* 'Oh right there's other people here.' I thought as I looked at the one who had coughed. That being the scientist/librarian.

"I don't think I ever got your name ma'am." I stated

"Well my name is Twilight Sparkle and I'm Princess Celestia's personal student. I am also bear the Element of Magic." stated Twilight

"Huh...so let me guess the rest of you are the Elements of Harmony?" I ask while I point at the five other women/mares siting next to Twilight.

"How did you figure that out?" asked Twilight

"Well, one you six are siting next to each other. Which makes you lot friends at best and acquaintances at worse. Second, I can see a sort of aura around the six of you out of my left eye." was my answer

"How and what do they look like?" asked Twilight who pulled a pen and note book out of thin air.

'...magic exists in this world.' I had to remind myself so that I wouldn't freak out.

"I have no idea, seeing that my left eye is quite literally gone," lifting up the eye patch to reveal a completely grey iris with a noticeable line going though the middle that lined up with the scar over my left eye, "The colors are in order from right to left is, purple, blue, magenta, orange, pink, and red." I state while covering my right eye and leaving the eye patch up.

"OHMYGOSHTHAT'SSOCOOL.ALSODOYOULIKECAKEORPIE?WHAT'SYOURFAVORITECOLOR?DOYOULIKECHOCOLATEORVANILA?DOYOU-" states a completely pink person with a pink jacket a white shirt with three balloons on it and a dark pink skirt with different types of candy lining the bottom of the skirt was in my face, she was the one with the blue aura around her, and was interrupted by an orange coated woman with blond hair tied into a ponytail and was waring a red and black plaid shirt, blue jeans, brown work boots and a brown cowboy hat, the exact name for it eludes me at the moment.

"Sorry 'bout that, Pinkie can at times get a bit..." stated the orange woman. (For now I'm going to go with human female terms until someone tells me what the hell they are and if they have a mirror.)

"Eccentric." I stated filling in where the woman had trailed off.

"That. I'm Applejack by the way and this here is Pinkie Pie." stated Applejack who still had her hand over Pinkie's mouth.

"Ah, that's three of y'all. Who's the rest?" I asked

"Rarity, and it is a pleasure to meet your Highness. Though I must say that armor is horrendous." stated Rarity

"Ok, there are a few things I need to address here. One, I am only a prince by blood and wasn't raised in a castle to be prim and proper. I was raised in the fields, in the streets, and on the battlefield. Two, I have seen worse. Three, I really don't give that much of a shit about what I'm wearing." I stated knowing full well were she was going to go and stoping in here and now.

"Really?" asked Spits about what I had just said

"Meh... could have been worse." stated Jericho knowing how I could have just flipped her off and gone onto something else. As one of our missions as Spartans was to evacuate the daughter of a member of the UEG Senate and my god was she a complete bitch about the entire rescue.

"...True." stated Spits knowing that during that rescue mission I had slapped a strip of ducktape over the bitch's mouth to shut her up. I got demoted for that stunt. Honestly I couldn't give a shit, she was complaining while the world around her was burning to the ground.

"Sorry 'bout that I can be blunt at times. Though I have meet people who have... ambitions like yourself, but I'd rather be who I am now and I don't think I can really handle living in a castle especially with the skeletons in my closet." I stated tapping on my head.

"...It's alright darling, but maybe I could design some clothing for you?" asked Rarity

"Eh... sure why not, besides you look like you know your craft." I stated to help lift her spirits and that she would find someway to get me something made by her hands eventually. Then the prismatic wonder butted in.

"I'm Rainbow Dash. Fastest flyer in all of Equestria." Rainbow proudly boasted.

"Hum... Unless you can show me some prof about that then you ain't that fast o' a flyer." I told Skittles knowing full well that would hurt her ego a bit, but before she can say anything Twilight clamps Skittles' mouth shut and shows me a video on her phone that looked like an iPhone 7. The video on her phone showed Skittles with a visible mach cone in front of her as she appears to break the sound bearer and the light spectrum at the same time.

"The fuck is this?" I ask while watching the short video over several times.

"Rainbow Dash creating a Sonic Rainboom." answered Spitfire

"Well shit Skittles it looks like you can fly fast." I say with a shit eating grin knowing she is going to hate that.

"What did you just call me?" asked Rainbow

"The name of a brand of candy from Terra." answered Spits

"Really?" asked Rainbow Dash while giving me a deadpan expression

"Yup." I replied as I threw the one bag that I bought from a vending machine before ending up here... and it just reappeared in that pouch. My gut is telling me something is wrong with this picture.

"So are we throwing around nicknames now Wreck It Ralph?" asked Jericho.

"Maybe... egghead." I fired back

"Hey that's Twilight's nickname." stated Rainbow after swallowing a mouthfull of Skittles. ...Oh god the amount of inappropriate jokes that could be made with that one sentence.

"Yeah well it's Jericho's from the 6-4, ain't that right Fireball?" I said as I asked Spits

"Hey! It was only one bottle!" exclaimed Spits in embarrassment

"Yeah, one whole bottle of Fireball whiskey ...Fireball" I retorted with Spits flipping me off shortly after my remark.

"How did that happen?" asked Daring

"Eh... to be honest I don't remember much of that night." I answer knowing full well what happened and trying to be vague about ti.

"How much do you remember of that night?" asked Daring knowing that I know more then what I'm telling

"Uh... it was my 26th birthday party that Spits, the rest of our street crew, and few other friends had arranged for me. One of the gifts I got was... a bottle of Fireball whiskey... and... uh the next morning that bottle was empty in Spits' hand." I answered knowing full well that other things happened that night that I am not going to tell Daring.

"Huh... so did the two of you have sex?" asked Daring bluntly

"MOM!" exclaimed Spits in embarrassment for the second time today and me doing a split take for how spot on she was.

"Yeah... that did happen, though it didn't start out that way. It well... ended the night there." I stated thoughtfully remembering that night fondly.

"And where was Pumyra during this?" asked Daring knowing that the two of us got hitched in the 'Titanfall' Universe and that somehow our minds got linked throughout the different universes. Which was how most of the bar fights we got into ended so fast.

"...Six feet under." I answered barely above a whisper looking into the bottle of Moonshine.

"What happened?" she asked with concern written all over her face

"9/11" was my answer before I took a good long chug of Moonshine. As the memories of that call before the plane hit the first tower came back. After I was done the room was dead silent.

"After that I continued working at the mechanic shop for sometime before the SpeedHunter Championship arrived in Ventura Bay." I state to break the silence.

"And that would be?" asked Princess Luna

"Legal street racing." I answer

"No wonder you were so good at street racing." states Spits

"What now?" asked Daring not knowing that her own daughter was an illegal street racer

"Oh, she didn't tell you? Spits and I were in a street racing crew along side her Terran brother and two good friends of ours who helped us out in the illegal street racing seen, I was well known for crashing at high speeds. Though there were some crashes that left even myself wondering how the hell I survived them." I answer her

"And when you weren't crashing?" asked Dash

"The fastest man behind the wheel." I answer

"Really!?" asked Dash excitedly

"Oh, yes quite the speedster and the madman." stated Jericho under her breath as she was always trying to arrest the five of us on account of illegal street racing.

"Right, I forgot you were always trying to take us down weren't you?" I asked Jericho

"And I nearly had you until that fucktwat of a Diablo Dom goon t-boned my cruiser which sent me to the hospital and eventually to my death and along side the goon himself." stated Jericho. Which made Spitfire wince hard and I nearly broke the table out of rage with the mention of that name. Thankfully Spits and Jericho were there to help calm me down, both had questioning looks in their eyes. I only shook my heat to tell them 'soon, but not now.'

"*Ahem* I believe we were gathered here to discuss what Andrew or Prince Leonidas has gone through after the deaths of Captain Spitfire, First Lieutenant Jericho, and Ambassador Pumyra on the planet Terra and within the Universes of "Titanfall" and "Halo." First off which name would your prefer to be called?" asked Princess Celestia after getting us back to the original reason for our meeting and distract me for a time being.

"Legally I think it would be Prince Leonidas, so for legal documentation my birth name and for family and friends what ever they want." I answered

"Very well Prince Leonidas which universe would you like to start off with?" asked Princess Luna

"Halo, and it was right after the massive firefight with the Covenant at the Manassas Spaceport that the four of us had been fighting in for the past three days along side several hundred Marines and a hand full of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers. By the third day it was only Jericho, Pumyra, Spitfire, my self and six O.D.S.T's. It was at twelve thirty-two on the third day of the fight when Jericho was shot through the head by a Covenant Carbine Rifle. It was a clean through and through shot that killed her before she hit the deck. At one forty-five Pumyra was cut down by an Elite with an energy blade through the back. Two minutes later Spits was evaporated by a hunter pair. By that time I and three O.D.S.T's were still standing." I state during what I saw of their deaths I stared into the jug of Moonshine. After I was done I passed it on to Spits who took a large swig then over to Jericho who did the same.

"...How did you survive the firefight?" asked Daring who was able to break the silence that feel upon the room after my tale.

"I don't rightly remember. Those ODST's said that I became a vicious grim reaper coated in fire." I answer as the memory of that video log from Gunnery Sergeant Hannah Sato played through my mind.

"What do you mean by that? ...If you don't mind answering." stated a butter yellow...pony though I knew who asked that, Fluttershy.

"One moment the four of us were back to back, low on ammo, surrounded on all sides with no way out, and the next, I was standing in a field of dead Covenant bodies and body parts. The three O.D.S.T's stated that I became a surgeon with a pair of orange flaming energy swords that I pulled out of thin air. None of them could track my movements and neither could the Covenant. Which then gave me the nickname of Ghost Rider in the Halo universe. After that the four of us made our way to the Azod ship breaking yards and boarded the Pillar of Autumn. Once on the Autumn we made a blind jump that landed us near installation 04 which is also known as Alpha Halo." I state continuing my story in the Halo universe

"Wait the name Halo is based off an space station?" asked Twilight after recovering from my vivid descriptions from earlier

"Yes and no, the Halo rings as they were called. Is an array of seven gigantic ring worlds that were designed to wipe every single sentient life form from the galaxy."

"WHAT!?!? WHY WOULD SOMEONE BUILD SUCH A WEAPON?!?!" asks every one at the same time with extreme worry.

"To counteract The Flood." I answer and then took a long chug to try to drown the memories of the flood and what they can do.

"Why would someone want to build a galaxy destroying super weapon to counteract water?" asked Twilight dumbly

"They weren't counteracting water." I stated

"Then what were they trying to counteract?" asked Spitfire

"nferi redivivus." was my answer

"What?"asked Twilight

"The dead reincarnated." answered Princess Luna who's face was a couple shades lighter.

''The forerunners, a group of ancient beings who are now long dead, were trying to counteract a highly virulent parasitic organism that consumes any and all sentient life forms." I state while trying to forget any and all encounters with the Flood.

"How deadly was this Flood?" asked Princess Celestia with genuine curiosity and horror

"Extremely, to the point that they... they contort and consume the host to grotesque levels. It got to the point that the Forerunners could not counteract the Flood, so they built a galaxy wide supper weapon to kill the Flood's food source." I answered

"I don't see how the Flood could become such a thing and a problem." stated Twilight ignorantly

"Princesses is there some form of magic that can show memories?" I asked trying not to flip out due to her naïve statement, but then again she hasn't see what it can do.

"There is, why?" asked Princess Luna

"Because the best way to fully describe and understand the Flood is to show what they are capable of. Though I would advise those with a weak stomach to leave, because it will get gory." was my answer and warning after a sip of Moonshine. So with that in effect, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie left the room.

"I see..." stated both Princesses. Soon after that Princess Luna instructed me to focus on the memories of my encounters with the Flood. Once they were in the forefront of my mind Princess Luna casted the spell and showed what the Flood were capable of. Many a good soldiers were taken by that infestation, though somehow I and the those three ODSTs survived many different encounters with the Flood.

"I...I...I would rather not have that appear in our world." stated Princess Luna horrified by the Flood

"Agreed sister." stated Princess Celestia after recovering from the memories I showed them all.

"While that parasite was a problem it wasn't my end in the Halo universe." I stated after my umpteenth swig of Moonshine.

"Then what was?" asked Rainbow, as her friends walked back in.

"A mission meant to destroy a super carrier that survived a previous UNSC attack." I answered, "ONI had found out that a super carrier had survived the attack on the Unyielding Hierophant, a Covenant command-and-control center and a refit-battle station. Which had just finished refitting several Covenant corvettes that then docked with the CNV Harbinger of Succor. That super carrier made a slip-space jump right before the attack initiated for reasons unknown at the time, but we eventually found it as the Battle for Earth started. ONI had the bright idea to send ONE squad of six Spartans to destroy that fucking thing. Though we were the only Spartans they could spare at the moment." I answered getting a visible reaction out of Spits and Jericho in the form of them slightly shaking bodies. So I placed a hand on their shoulders to calm them down.

"Wait someone had the balls to send only one fireteam?" asked Jericho, who was aghast at the fact that only six Spartans were sent in.

"Yeah, but like I said we were the only ones that they could spare at the moment. Seeing as the Covenant found Earth." I answered. Which got a reaction out of Spits and Jericho.

"So what happened?" asked Twilight

"The five other Spartans and I had to escort a HAVOK Nuclear bomb to the super carrier's engines. Which we were able to do, but all other Spartans died in the process. I was the only one able to activate the bomb which killed me instantly due to the immense radiation and vaporization of detonating a nuke in my face." I answered

"I'm sorry for you loss. Would you like to move onto what happened in the "Titanfall" universe?" asked Princess Luna

"I would like that a lot though how much of that Universe did the girls tell you?" I ask her after taking another long swig of Moonshine that I just now realized was in an enchanted jug that refills its self.

"That the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation wanted to take control of the worlds that they help fund expeditions to. Once on those world the IMC left the colonist alone for some time. There was a time, bout several decades, of silence from the IMC the colonist of the Frontier, a vast system of mostly colonized worlds and unexplored space, continued living their own lives free from the IMC's control. After those several decades the IMC asserted eminent domain over the people of the Frontier. The people of the Frontier rebelled against the IMC." stated Twilight Sparkle

"Yeah... that happened. So in that universe I was on the IMC's payroll because my little sister was diagnosed with a terminal disease that I can't rightly remember... Ah it was cancer of the liver and lungs. I still blame the IMC for her predicament." I state

"Why... why would some one what to do that to another pony?" asked Fluttershy who had just returned.

"Because they can." was my answer

"Though it begs the question why did you change sides?" asked Rarity

"Well, it started when I stumbled upon an encrypted message from some report about a Militia uprising on an IMC controlled planet. The whole first part was a total lie to cover up what really happened." I answer

"What'd those slime balls do?" asked Pinkie uncharacteristically dark

"The IMC stated that they had put down Militia terrorists, but in reality they gunned down unarmed civilians both old and young. Healthy and weak. It was a god damned massacrer." I answer with a growl. Which got a visible reaction out of everyone.

"So I was going to defect to the Militia, try to get Pumyra, Amber, and Heather off Earth and run to Harmony. Though those fuckers got wind of what I was planning and ...and ...and did things to them all while I was forced to watch. Once they were done they shot them all and ...something snapped in me and I just slaughtered nearly every single one them. . God I've done a lot of killing." I stated as I realized that most of my three lives were spent killing. So I took another long chug of Moonshine to try to clear my mind.

"After that the ship that Spits and Jericho were stationed on found the ship I was on. They were going to gut the ship with a single round from their main gun. Though I managed to stop that from happening when I sent over the message I had decrypted along with the video feed from what they did." I continued

"It was quite the site to read and listen to... it shocked the enter ship." stated Spitfire

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah, one of the bridge crew members played it through out the ship." Jericho said after taking another small swig of Moonshine.

"Huh, was wondering how you guys didn't shoot us on sight when we arrived at Harmony's dry-docks." I stated

"Probably because the Cap decided to forward everything you gave us, including the intel on Adris II, to Militia High Command." said Spitfire

"What was so important about Adris II?" asked Twilight

"The discovery of the second Fold Weapon." I answered

"Oh great another super space weapon. What did this one do? Bend space and time to destroy a planet?" asked Dash who was meet with silence on her accurate description of how the Fold Weapon works in laymans terms.

"No, bucking way." said RD

"Yeah, yeah it did." I state

"Wow... just wow." said RD unsurprised

"Why are you not surprised Dash?" asked Twilight

"Because its something that I've read in a comic-book and it's what a super villain would build in a SI-FI universe." answered Dash

"Ya know she ain't far off." I comment

"Why?" asked AJ

"Because the IMC were always trying to find a way to crush the Militia." answered Spitfire

"Though the IMC did paint us as the bad guys and terrorists." commented Jericho

"True. Now, back to the story." I state

"With the threat of a second Fold Weapon the Militia went all out to either destroy the weapon or capture it. The battle was fierce and bloody. Spitfire, Jericho, myself, and three other pilots were accompanied by Jack Cooper and his squad. Our combined forces was enough to make it through IMC forces to reach the control room to deactivate the weapon. By the time we got to the control room it was just Spits, Jericho, Jack, and myself the controls were fried and locked onto Harmony, the home world of the Militia. We had to make a decision then and there. So the four of us made it to the weapon's firing mechanism, which still had the power source primed and ready to fire. Jericho was going to brake the launching mechanism with her Legion Titan to stop it from firing, but Blisk came in at the last minute to fuck us hard. His Legion Titan killed Jericho and a new pilot in an Ronin Titan got the drop on Spits. Which left Jack and myself to fend off Blisk and three other pilots. The two of us managed to kill those thee other pilots, but Blisk managed to survive. That fucker had a plan B." I stated continuing my story from the Titanfall Universe

"And that would be?" asked Princess Celestia

"Nuking the place to high hell." was my answer which was meet with utter silence

"Shit..." said RD

"Language." said a raspy female voice that sounded like an older RD from the door way of the briefing room. Turning around to see a mare that was the spitting image of Dash except her coat was bubble gum pink and a solid sky blue mane and tail walk in and take a seat next to the left of Princess Celestia.

"Captain Firefly, what news do you have of the mercenaries?"asked Princess Celestia

"Those that did not flee are dead or dying. Those that managed to survive are being picked up by the Honeydew." answered Firefly who never took here eyes off of me and got a hum as an acknowledgement of her answer to Celestia's question.

"And of the ...site?" asked Princess Luna

"ECIA and the ninth expeditionary fleet will be in within the week to secure the ruins, ma'am." answered Firefly who then looked at me. There was a slight silence afterwards that the mare broke.

"So, your the one that Spits would not stop talking about and to raise my niece properly." said the mare

"Aye." I said in response

"Firefly..." Spitfire groaned out as she buried her head in her hands which got the now named Firefly to smirk.

"Oh come now sister did you honestly think I wouldn't ask?" asked Firefly in a teasing voice

"...Yes." said Spitfire with a bit of home in her voice

"Though I would like to thank you for doing what you could for my sister in the Titanfall and Halo universes and while on Terra." said Firefly that was directed to me

"Your welcome. Though Spits never mentioned having a sister." I stated

"That would be because at the time of the four of you disappearing I hadn't been adopted by Daring yet." said Firefly explaining why Spits in my memories never had a sister to begin with.

"Yes, and she can be quite insufferable." said Spitfire with a thin smirk accompanying her jab.

"True. Though I believe you were going to tell of your time on Terra, Correct?" asked Firefly

"Yeah, though a small part of that story had been said earlier." I started, "For a time I had been living in Ventura Bay with my Terran family when the SpeedHunter Championship arrived in Ventura Bay and being done with going through the motions of wake up, go to work, come home, and go to sleep then repeat for the week. I decided to try out for the Championship and race for the very last open spot in the Championship. A race I won with my slightly modified RTR 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302. Eventually turning that thing into a racing monster. By that time that happened I had to face off against the reigning champ of the SpeedHunter Championship. Richard Miles III, who was a right 'ol spoiled rich, douchebag and womanizer. God was it amazing to watch him throw this big ass temper tantrum after the race." I said whit a smile on my face as I remember that tantrum Rick pulled off, though it was also kinda sad because two years later the dude died of drug overdose in a rundown hotel room broke and alone. The only people to show up at his funeral was his family and close friends which was about fifty to sixty people, the man had a big family, I was in attendance as well. Despite my views of the guy, he was a talented driver that had earned my respect over the years before entering the Championship. Due to him starting out like I did, his father wasn't the kind of man to give a hand out to anyone including his own son.

"So what was the fastest you ever went in the Mustang?" asked Dash with excitement in her eyes

"...I think it was two hundred and twenty or was it two hundred and twenty-five? Can't remember, but it was something like that." I answered.

"No, way!" said Dash excitedly

"Yes way." I say

"Some times it felt like he was cheating." stated Spitfire

"Maybe or I'm just a better driver then you." I said teasingly

"Nah, more like crazy." said Spitfire

"Anyways, since I had become the new and youngest champ of the SpeedHunter Championship. I had to defend that tittle and so for the next ...six years after that I did, until a spunky retired Air Force Pilot beat me one year." I said while wrapping an arm around Spitfire who blushed at the praise I was giving her.

"Well that's all well and good, but how did my daughter end up in an illegal street racing crew?: asked Daring which surprised Firefly. The question was directed towards me, but Spitfire answered.

"Because my idiot Terran brother got himself in deep with a gang and need my help getting out. Dude was a master mechanic but always hung out with the wrong people." said Spitfire

"And how did you get mixed up in all of that?" asked Daring

"Oh, I didn't get mixed in, I was already in it. Due to trying to pay off old debt I owed to a man who bailed my Terran dad out of bind with the local gang." I answered truthfully

"Bastard always had something on my ass." I said under my breath before taking a swig of Moonshine

"Was there any alternative?" asked Princes Celestia

"Yeah, an early grave." I answered was it a bit snarky, yes, but it was the truth. Well the partial truth. That bastard would have killed dad and I, then take mom and sis and do things to the both of them, or do things to the two of them while dad and I watched on helpless to do anything. Thank god I was able to finally put that bastard in the ground for good.

"Oh..." was all Princess Celestia said to my answer

"Yeah, then one thing led to another and Spits, Darick, Jackson, Jason, and I formed the Speed Hawks illegal street racing crew. During the day Spits and I were rivals in the SpeedHunter Championship. While Darick and the JJ brothers worked as mechanics and technicians. At night we were the up and coming crew. Every crew we raced against always hatted us due to our nomadic nature due to being apart of the SpeedHunter Championship. The Championship was always in a new major city every year. Which led to our most heated rivals the Diablo Dom. A street racing crew from Mexico City aaand part of the Mexican Cartel." I said elaborating on how we worked.

"And this Cartel didn't like that you had beaten its best drivers during the day and at night?" asked Firefly

"Pft, we didn't just beat them we whipped the floor against the best the Cartel had to throw at us. In terms of street racers." I answered

"Well there was that one time they did try to kill us, but you know, super soldier training and augmentations tend to be much better than goons with guns." added Spitfire.

"Really?" asked Jericho

"Yeah, the five of us were out celebrating Spitfire's win of that year's Championship. Fuckers had drugged the our alcohol, but with our augmentations Spitfire and I got the drop on'em harder than they ever expected. When the Cartel went to collect us to do god knows what Spits and I sprung our little trap and killed every last goon in the room." I answered

"And we had to use the guns off of those goons to get back to our hotel room with Derick and the JJ brothers out cold." added Spitfire

"Why not go to the police?" asked Twilight

"Corruption." was my answer which got both Princesses, Firefly, and Daring to grimace at that statement.

"I see." said Princess Celestia

"Yeah, and I think one of us left our phones in that bar." I said grimly

"How so?" asked Spitfire

"One of the high ranking Diablo Dom members flaunted it in front of my face before shooting the gas tank to blow my car up. Luckily I had the bright idea to reinforce the gas tanks on all the cars we owned so that someone couldn't use that to kill us." I answered

"So that's what you did." said Spitfire with realization in her voice from when I had asked for everyone in the crew to leave their cars with me for a week for some special upgrades that I never really shared with the gang.

"And that is all a very good sentiment." stated a voice that I recognized instantly and had my Wingman pointed at his face. The man was dressed as he was at the convention center and standing in a corner of the room where nothing had been there when we entered the conference room.

"What do you want now Merchant." I said with narrowed eyes and suspicion in my voice

"To inform you of events to come." said the Merchant

"Why, what do you have to gain?" I asked

"Peace of mind in knowing that my sister may find peace." answered the Merchant tiredly as his shoulders sagged

"Huh?" everyone in the room asked in their own ways

"Many years ago my sister and I were Displaced as you were but we were not born of the land we ended up in. It was far, far in Equis' past. Far before the first written language was first invented. This Void being had created the being known as Mumm-Ra out of pure boredom, but Mum Ra had managed to overcome his creator's power and thus we were sent to kill Mumm-Ra. That would lead to my sister's fall to Darkness while I tried to fight on. Over the millenniums that past since our first arival on Equis the power granted to us by that Void being grew to where we stand now." said the Merchant

"Ok, so why tell us this?" I asked

"Because it was my sister that ripped you and your three friends from Equis to be scattered across the Multiverse. Though you four were not her target." answered

"Why and who was her intended target for whatever the hell she did to us?" I asked

"Your father, King Claudus, and at the behest of Mumm-Ra." answered the Merchant

"Then I'm assuming you had something to do with the four of us managing to find each other in the different universes?" I asked the Merchant

"indeed, though there were many moment that were out of my control to stop." answered the merchant

"So, what do you want from us?" asked Spitfire

"To assist your mate and his brother in defeating my sister and Mumm-Ra." answered the Merchant

"Come again?" I asked to make sure I didn't miss hear what he said about a brother

"You heard correctly Leonidas you have two brothers and a sister. Several months after your untimely disappearance your mother brought your twin brother and sister into the world while a few years after their birth your father adopted a young orphaned lion cub." said the Merchant confirming what I had heard and more.

"Is... is my mother still alive?" I asked knowing what happens in the 2011 version of the Thundercats TV show.

"She still lives, dispute what that show depicts." answered the Merchant as releaf flooded my system after all of the death and destruction I have been through.

"So you said that my brother and I would be the ones to defeat your sister and Mumm-Ra?" I asked

"Yes, your brother Lion-O will inherit the Sword of Omens which will be to key to defeating Mumm-Ra." answered the Merchant

"And what would be the key to defeating your sister?" asked Firefly

"Paracausality." asnwered the Merchant

"You're shitting me." I said knowing that he was referring to the power of the Light from the Destiny games.

"No, I am not. For it will be the one thing that will prove her downfall." answered the Merchant

"Para-whats-it?" asked Applejack

"In a vary basic nutshell. Paracausality, is basically breaking the rules of reality formed by the will of the being wielding it." I answered and clarified to Applejack

"And who would you have wield this power, Void Dweller?" asked Princess Celestia with suspicion in her voice though she wore a mask of a calm and collected regal diplomat.

"Him, more specifically the power of Sol. Do not worry Princes of the Sun it will not draw power from your charge." answered the Merchant pointing at me.

"Back the hell up mate, you're telling me that in order to put down your sister. I will be given the power of paracausality on top of being a Spartan super soldier and a Pilot from the Frontier Militia. Am I a missing anything?" I asked just to make sure I was understanding the dude right.

"Indeed, more specifically and the ones you are most familiar. The solar subclasses from Destiny 2." answered the Merchant

"Wait as in all solar subclasses?" I asked not believing him

"Yes, the skills you have learned during your time as a Spartan and a Pilot combined with the powers of the Light will be invaluable in defeating my sister." answered the Merchant

"I... what if either one is victorious in the fight to come?" I asked wanting to know what is at stake here. I have a vague idea, but I would like to hear it from the man himself

"Total world domination and enslavement of every sentient being on Equis." answered the Merchant with steel in he voice and in his eyes.

"I, understand and accept. I've seen worlds burn, drained of their natural resources, entire planets turned into labor camps. I will not let that happen to this world." I said to the Merchant

"Good, this power will become available to the other three over time as a feat of this magnitude requires vast amounts of power." stated the Merchant

"How come you can't just give it to them now?" asked RD

"Rainbow Dash-" started Firefly but was interrupted the Merchant

"It is quite alright ma'am. If I could I would do so, but my sister has placed an enchantment upon this world to limit the power I can hold at any given moment and the amount of feats I can preform. Giving out such a power requires vast amounts of power and to give all four of them the power of paracausality would require power far beyond the limits placed upon me by my sister." answered the Merchant

"Oh, sorry." said Rainbow Dash

"It is quite alright. You didn't know." said the Merchant accepting her apology.

"Now, are you ready?" the Merchant asked me

"I am." I answered while looking him in the eyes. Soon after that his eyes glowed white and I could feel by body heating up and bringing back memories of the after effects of the Spartan Augmentation process. The heat built up until it was on par with the augmentations then it died down.

"There, it is done. Now I must rest to regain my power and will return once I have enough to grant it to either the Captain, the Lieutenant, or the Ambassador." said the Merchant before disapearing.

"Damnit I wanted to ask him something." I said before turning back to the others to continue my tale in the world of Need For Speed and how I ended up in those ruins. I had to ask CT about them. Turns out that was the city of Articus that was on the other side of the mountain that the second Fold Weapon was on. How it ended up on Equis, I have no clue. My best guess the Merchant or his batshit insane sister.


Somewhere in the middle of a vast desert stands a large, black pyramid made of solid metal. In a room at the heart of the pyramid lies a sarcophagus decorated with tormented faces and the like. Sprawled atop the sarcophagus is a tall voluptuous woman with a muscular hourglass figure clad in nothing more than a chest wrap that can barely hold her large H cup breats and a loin cloth. Suddenly the woman jerks up right

"So you have chosen your champions, brother." says the woman in a silky smooth vocie before rolling over to caress the face carved atop the sarcophagus.

"Soon, the world will be ours, my King. But for now I must get to work to bring you back to me, my love." says the woman before disappearing into the shadows of the room.

Author's Note:

Well... fuck me this took longer than it rightly should have. There were many things that prevented this story from continuing since the last chapter that was published on the 8th of November 2016. The biggest factor of which was I honestly forgot what I was doing and going with this story. It only took me almost four fucking years to remember. I just hope it is satisfactory for the long wait.

The next chapter should be up with in the next month as it takes me a bit of time to come up with ideas for more filler chapters that are not part of a pre-established series like MLP:FiM or ThunderCats (2011). The next chapter will revolve around Leonidas reuniting with Pumyra, his daughters and, the rest of his biological family. Though I could use some help in coming up with a name for Leonidas and Lion-O's mother I suck at coming up with names. So if any of you have a great suggestion put it in the comments. Also I'm not 100% sure how well I did on the translation there for the Mexican street racing crew. So if any one can double check my work that would be appreciated. I was trying to go for Devil Sun.

- Wolf

Comments ( 16 )

Good thing I just found this or I would have been scratching my head waiting for the next chapter!

I loved your story

Who is Milo Thatch?

Finally I’ve been waiting for so long and I can safely say it was worth it

10264793
Milo Thatch is the main character of the Disney movie Atlantis: The Lost Empire that was released in 2001.


10264784
The praise is much appreciated. It is good to know that someone likes what I'm doing, helps calm the nerves a bit.


10264715
Good to hear mate.

10264809
That is wonderful to hear that you like the most recent chapter, mate.

8434353
Oh thank the stars I'm not the only one. There is SO much not explained.

Hey your back after 4 years what a journey

While the wait was annoying it's good to see more it's such a good story

"I don't see how the Flood could become such a thing and a problem." stated Twilight ignorantly

Ahhh, ignorance sure is bliss :trollestia:

" Why... why would some one what to do that to another pony? " asked Fluttershy who had just returned.

Profits :moustache:

"Paracausality." asnwered the Merchant

Cool :moustache:

"In a vary basic nutshell. Paracausality, is basically breaking the rules of reality formed by the will of the being wielding it." I answered and clarified to Applejack

It's rather OP when you stop and think about it :moustache:

OOF, it's been awhile since I last read this.

Had to go through it again xO

Nice long chapter, was definitely a good read!

The only criticism I have is that the MC suddenly knew all this and it kinda confused me for a bit until I got later into third chapter

Nice when will there be an update.

It has begun. The updates of the century. I will keep an eye on this an potentially read it when it gets 50k short books make me sad because they end so fast.

"I do not!"[/b ] said CT trying to deny that she does get separation anxiety from nearly being pulled apart during a mission on Traven IX against the IMC as she was the second Titan to be able 'Hot Swap' like BT-7274 with out an upgraded core.

Small problem here

Login or register to comment