• Published 5th Oct 2016
  • 1,581 Views, 22 Comments

Because Marshmallows Explode When You Throw Them - Ephraim Blue

  • ...
8
 22
 1,581

You Wouldn't Like Her When She's Angry

Author's Note:

This has nothing to do with The Hulk.

Because I said so.

And marshmallows explode.

Because Hasbro said so.

Also Pinkie.

Pinkie Pie was giggling to herself, ecstatic about all that happened at Camp Everfree. Not the whole 'Gloriosa turning into Gaia Everfree and trying to keep all the campers in the camp so that there was no WAY that Filthy Rich could turn it into a spa'.

Nope.

That was just a phase.

What she was REALLY excited about was the fact that she was able to get this new crystal necklace thing! Each of her friends got one of their own, and they all did unique things. Rainbow Dash got super speed (as if she needed it when she had her wings [I mean, she was just fine in the first movie]), Rarity got a power to make gems out of thin air, using them for barriers or chandeliers (another use has yet to be determined [bet anyone that its for dresses]), Fluttershy got to talk to animals (big whoop, just send them on a magical trip through some portals to Equestria and then zap them with some Fluttershy magic and they'd be able to talk to us [Although having a bunch of birds on her and her look totally clueless was adorbs]), Applejack got super strength (even though it was pretty clear she was already strong enough in movie 1 [*cough* Lifting a table through the cafeteria/gymnasium when it obviously took 2-3 people to lift those tables *cough*]), Twilight got telekinesis (the most basic spell that ANY unicorn learns first [Lookin at you, Pumpkin Cake]), and Sunset Shimmer got the ability to read minds (not like that's any big, magical, contributing thing that the main cast of Equestria Girls is looking forward to, since she has to be holding their hands [The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.])

But Pinkie Pie got EXPLODING CANDY! (Obviously the best thing ever [Ha, eat that Michael Bay!])

So of course that she had to test it out some more after it was all over.

Seems it can't be turned off...

Oh well.

Sure, she accidently blew up the dock again after the third-fifth time. Hey, don't ask her. Rainbow's the one who lost count. But who can blame her? That was only the beginning of her experiments.

The rest of her time during that day at camp, Pinkie Pie made it her GOAL to see how much fun she could have with exploding candy.

A bus tire blew up shortly afterwards.

"What?" she asked innocently. "I have a spare!" She then pulled out a full tire from her hat, which everyone else had to replace before they began their drive home from camp.

Her friends confronted her on the bus. "Pinkie, we need to talk," Sunset began. "This exploding candy thing-"

"Is Super DUPER AWESOME! Riiight?" Pinkie interrupted, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Heh..." Rainbow chuckled with sarcasm. "'Aweosme'... riiight."

"Glad you agree, Dashie!"

"Pinkie..." Sunset continued, regaining control of the conversation. "This exploding candy thing... yes, its kinda awesome, but you saw what it did to the tire. Its dangerous. If you accidently dropped a piece of candy, you'd blow it up right on the bus!"

"Oh yeah!" Pinkie replied. "LikewhenIhadjusttossedmywholecontainerofsprinklesintotheairanditwasgonnablowupinmyhandbutIthrewitattheweedywallanditexplodedthereinstead!"

Sunset bit her lip. "Y-Yeah, like then. Look, Pinkie, this is an intervention. We need to confiscate all the candy you have on you."

The gasp, could not be described.

"Confiscate ALL my CANDY?! Are you all TRYING to make me have a heart attack?!"

"Pinkie, no, that's not what this is," Twilight said. "Its just something we need to be... cautious about."

"Cautous?!"

Everyone grimaced. "That ain't what Twi meant," Applejack said after a silence. "What she was trying to say, is that you need to keep your mumbo jumbo candy under control. Ya can't let it go blowing up everything."

"B-B-But, I can't give up my candy!" the pink girl protested.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, the entire bus is pretty freaked out from what you've been doing at camp," Rainbow pointed out, gesturing to the rest of the bus.

Everyone looked pretty freaked out.

"What?" Pinkie asked, waving her hands at them. Some sprinkles fell out of her hair and make small explosions and holes in the bus floor, which didn't help the situation and make everyone scream a bit.

"This is what we meant," Sunset spoke up. "You can't have candy around you, otherwise it'll cause problems for others."

"No!"

"Yes, Pinkie. This has to be done."

Pinkie was suddenly furious, shaking violently and almost dropping more candy out of her hair. She didn't reach for anything, but she suddenly had two bags of marshmallows her hands.


Pinkie awoke in a lone seat on the bus, dazed and yawning. She sat up and watched the weird horrors around her unfold.

Everyone seemed dazed and covered in sticky white stuff, slightly golden brown. "Woah!" Pinkie blinked. "What happened?"

Most of the other students were to dazed and groaning in pain. What had happened?

She stood up and walked up to the driver. "Hey Mister, what happened?"

He just grunted. "You should know. Jumped around, throwing marshmallows at everyone, making them explode. As soon as we get back to school young lady, you're never comin on one of my busses again!"

Pinkie blinked, never seeing any bus driver like this. "Well, okay Mister!" She moved back into the bus, sighing. "Welp, sorry! Don't try to take my candy!"

She hummed and giggled, walking off the bus before the marshmallow covered classmates of her did. They knew better than to take her candy now, and she had a whole school to share her special crystal thing with.

Comments ( 19 )

Bwaaahahah:rainbowlaugh:!! That was awesom!

It does bring up a good question now. What happens when she tries to eat that candy now? Especially by tossing it into her mouth? :pinkiesick::unsuresweetie:

And another one... doesn't ride the bus?

Who care? That was funny!

ahhhh horse apples rock candy neckleces pinkie you trying to murder the school

To quote Adam Savage-

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.

And in this case, I reject all sense of reality, and substitute a complete Marshmallow fluff covered one.

7647569 Perfect.

Also, Nightstalkers in Destiny are OP. Just saying.

7648791 But they're so much fun!

7659595 They are. Sunbreakers are better though. Titans forever.

7659667 I mean no disrespect by showing you this, but I feel like showing you because you mentioned this.

MJP

Congratulation, you must really hate pinkie pie

7678456 Why would I hate Pinkie Pie?

MJP

7680897 you made her look like a sadist

MJP

7681377 sadist

Stupid autocorrect

7681416 That makes even less sense. I don't hate Pinkie Pie. Its just a comedy.

MJP

7681441 well pinkie pie blew up a bus and nearly killed her friends so...

7681499 If you see it that way, then whatever.

Login or register to comment