• Published 25th Jan 2017
  • 3,734 Views, 547 Comments

The Mysteries of Love - MysteriousStranger



Trixie has had feelings for a certain generous girl for some time, and she's tired of them. Will she be able to throw her pride away and talk to her crush?

  • ...
12
 547
 3,734

Worries and Resolution

Rarity's P.O.V.

Time flew by. Before I knew it, Saturday was tomorrow. Both of my parents will arrive for dinner tonight. I'll tell them about Trixie's visit then. I was tired of this anxiety. I never talked to my parents about the gay community, so I had no idea where they stood, but I couldn't keep avoiding the subject anymore. Now that I'm part of that community, they had to know.

I was, of course, hoping for the best. Trixie is very dear to me. Just thinking about her was enough to brighten my day. I can't lose her, especially not when our relationship is barely a week old. I won't allow it!

"Sis...?" I gasped and looked to my side. I was in the bathroom, staring at my reflection on the mirror until Sweetie Belle called me. The door was opened since I only came here to brush my teeth as part of my morning routine. "You were staring at the mirror for like five minutes now."

"Oh..." I smiled at my sister. "I'm sorry for worrying you, dear. I was... thinking about our parents and tomorrow, and... and..."

"I'm worried too." Sweetie Belle stared at the floor. "I like Trixie too. I want her to get along with our parents. But..." My sister looked back at me, this time smiling. "I have a good feeling. We know mom and dad are nice people."

"Yes, they are. People are usually open minded in this city. Our parents not being okay with it would be terrible luck, but it's still possible." I said, before taking a deep breath and releasing it. Then, I looked at my sister with a smile. "I suppose I should be optimistic."

My sister nodded. "You'll see tomorrow that you have been worried over nothing."

"So I hope." I walked out of the bathroom. "Use the bathroom if you must, Sweetie Belle, and go to change. Unless you're planning to go to school in your pajamas."

"You're still using pajamas too!"

I giggled. "I'm on my way to get changed, Sweet'ums."


During recess, I headed towards Sunset's locker to have a small conversation with her.

"Sunset, dear, there's something I have been meaning to ask you."

My friend closed the locker before looking at me. "I'm all ears."

"The gift you gave to Trixie. I didn't take you by the type who crafted friendship bracelets. Let alone giving them away."

"Oh..." Sunset blushed. "Yeah. The thing is, it wasn't my idea."

"Then, how did you get the bracelet to begin with?" I said as I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Pinkie Pie. The equestrian one. She suggested it and Twilight liked the idea, but I refused. I thought it was too much. Still, Pinkie somehow managed to give me the bracelet without me noticing. I later found out it was Twilight's idea."

"Really?"

Sunset nodded. "I never told anyone it was for Trixie. I'm not breaking my promise. Since I had the bracelet, I decided to roll with it."

I smiled. "You're lucky that it worked."

"Yeah. I called her a couple of times since then, to chat. She's not very talkative, huh?"

"She has to feel confident speaking with you first. She opens up with me, and my sister, and her br-" I covered my mouth before I said too much. I almost revealed that Trixie has a brother. I'm sure she wouldn't like it if I start saying it. But Sunset still noticed something was up. After all, I wasn't behaving like I usually did. She tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. Luckily, just as she opened her mouth, Fluttershy showed up.

"Hi, girls." she said as she approached to us.

"Hello, darling." I uncovered my mouth and smiled at her. My best friend stood next to Sunset. The former bully looked around before placing an arm around Fluttershy and kissing her cheek, causing the timid girl to blush madly.

"S-Sunset!" Fluttershy turned red and covered her face, embarrassed.

"What? I can't help it." Sunset said as she smiled sheepishly.

"You don't have to act like this, Sunset. I don't see a reason for you not telling our friends about your relationship with Fluttershy." I said, smiling warmly.

"What do you mean? I gave you a reason." The equestrian girl defended herself.

I groaned before speaking. "I told you, Rainbow Dash won't kill you."

"How can you tell? You know how protective she is towards Fluttershy! I don't think she will approve our relationship." Sunset's face showed clear signs of fear.

"Darling, there's no reason for her to disapprove it. Besides, what if she doesn't like it? All that matters is that you and Fluttershy want to be together. She should accept and respect that. But I highly doubt she will reject your bond." I glanced at Fluttershy after saying the last. She was holding Sunset's hand, but was staring at the floor. "Fluttershy, don't you think Rainbow Dash would want to know about you and Sunset?"

Fluttershy slowly raised her head to look at me. Her lips were quivering. "I-I don't know... but... I-I want to tell her..."

"See?" I said as I looked back at Sunset. "You must absolutely must tell her."

Sunset sighed. "I know... but it's not fair. Why can you hide your girlfriend from them and I can't?"

"That's different, Sunset. You're well aware why. They still see Trixie as a bad person. Plus, she can be introverted. You saw how long it took her before she accepted your friendship. I do intend to introduce her to our friends one day."

The equestrian girl looked away. She remained silent for several moments, probably analyzing the situation. "Fine, I'll do it as soon as I can."

"It's for the best, Sunset." I said with a smile.

"I know. Thank you, Rarity." Sunset said as she returned my smile.

"You're welcome." I watched my friends as they made eye contact with each other.

"It's almost time for class. I'll take you to the animal shelter after school, okay?" Sunset said to Fluttershy, who nodded happily.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said. both of my friends nodded and walked away. I was glad that Sunset kept her word to ask Fluttershy out last Sunday after her return. She deserves it. Once I took the book I needed for the next class, my smile faded as I remembered the big day tomorrow. I won't allow anything to go wrong.


I woke up like any other morning when the next day arrived, until I remembered what was going to happen tonight. I shut open my eyes, took my cell phone and sat on my bed. I called Trixie and waited until she picked up. She answered with a loud groan.

"It's Saturday morning, Rarity! I want to sleep!"

"But don't you have to wake up for your volleyball practice?"

"I don't have practice today..."

"Oh..." She's sounding annoyed. Very annoyed. "Oops..."

"Yeah, 'oops'. I like you and all, but, I hate getting my sleep time interrupted. Why did you wake me up?"

"N-No, it's nothing. Sorry for waking you up..." Great, now I was anxious AND guilty. Perfect. I was about to hang up when I heard Trixie sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I tend to get a little irritated when I don't sleep properly." Her voice was sounding calmer now, which made me feel slightly better.

"A little?" I felt confident enough to laugh softly.

"Hey, don't get too comfy. I'm still angry." Despite her statement, I could easily notice she was pretending to be furious.

"Aww, poor little thing. I bet everything would be forgiven if I just kissed your nose."

"O-Of course not!" She was lying. I bet she was blushing now. "A-Anyway, why did you call me? You normally respect my sleeping schedules."

"You can't guess on your own? Have you forgotten about tonight?!"

"Tonight...? Oh! That's right, your parents!"

"Trixie..." I placed a hand on my forehead when I heard she forgot. "Don't tell me you didn't remember..."

"It takes me time to gather my thoughts after waking up! I would have remembered eventually."

I decided to believe her just to move on. "I still don't know where to begin. Do I tell them that you're my girlfriend right away or should I let them think that you're just a friend at first?"

"Well, I think that we could..."

"I should first tell them that you're a friend."

"Why are you asking me if you don't even let me answer?"

"I-I'm sorry, Trixie. It's just..."

"You're anxious, I know." it seems that she lost her good mood again. I hate feeling like this. I wish I could be more like Trixie and be able to keep my composure. "Rarity," she spoke after remaining silent for a few seconds. "I know how you feel. This isn't easy for me either, believe me. But we can't let our anxiety to get the best of us. Breathe. Try to relax. Your parents won't arrive just yet. Until then, do something to keep yourself busy. Spend time with your sister or see if your friends are available. I don't know, I'm sure you'll figure something up."

What she was saying made sense. I promised Sweetie Belle we would do something to celebrate her good job on the exposition. "I'll try. But, wait. What about you?"

Trixie let out a single confident chuckle. "I already have plans for the day. First, I'll see if I can sleep a couple of more hours since someone interrupted my precious dreams."

"I already said that I'm sorry, Trixie. What else do you want from me?"

My girlfriend laughed, making me smile. "We'll speak later, okay?"

"Alright, darling. Go back to sleep. I'm happy to know that you choose your pillow over me."

"Sorry, beautiful. But the pillow and I have a history."

"Great, now I'm jealous of a pillow." Both of us laughed. We made silly jokes like this once in awhile. "Have fun on whenever you have planned to do today."

"You too." I remained staring at my phone after I hang up. I had a photo of Trixie as her caller id. I looked at it until it closed. I felt like if she was by my side whenever we spoke on the phone. My room felt empty. I had to get out. I'll start the day by taking a shower while I wait for my sister to wake up.


Thanks to my sister and my girlfriend, this day had a good start. I took Sweetie Belle to the park, we talked, we had lunch together and then we went to the cinema before returning home. We watched T.V. on the living room until we heard the front door open.

"We're here!" My mother announced from the other room.

"Yaaaay!" Sweetie Belle raced towards the entrance. I, on the other hand, walked in a fast pace. My sister was already hugging our mother when I got there.

"Hi, mom!" I greeted her. Despite working hard all the time, she still managed to look astonishing.

"Don't just stand there, dear. Come here." I grinned and walked towards her to hug her. "I'm so happy to see you two again. I trust you two behaved."

"Of course we did." I replied, looking at my mother with a smile. "I wish you could come home more often. We miss you."

"I miss you too, but you know my designs are very requested. I can't exactly decline offers from important clients. It would ruin my reputation. Remember that your father and I work hard, so you two can enjoy your lives at maximum."

"Yes, we know..." I lost my smile and looked down. I love my parents, and I really miss them when they're not here. At moments like these, I wish we weren't wealthy. Money can't buy happiness.

"Rarity..." My mother noticed my change of mood, but we were interrupted when my father entered the house.

"Sweetie Belle, Rarity! My little ladies!"

"Daddy!" Sweetie Belle grinned while our father scratched her hair with affection.

"Look at you! You got even prettier since the last time I saw you." My sister giggled and my father focused on me. "You look beautiful too, dear."

"Thanks, dad." I smiled at him as Sweetie Belle and I hugged him. "We're happy to see you again."

"We're eager to hear what you did during our absence. Let's go to the kitchen. I need a drink." My mother said as she walked towards the kitchen. My sister and father followed her.

"So..." My dad spoke. "How's school?"

"Great! My friends and I had an oral exposition two days ago and we passed!" My sister said with excitement.

"That's wonderful, dear. We're proud of you!" My mother said.

"It was all thanks to the help of Rarity and her friend!"

"I just suggested them to do their homework on pets and asked Fluttershy to lend them a hand," I said when both of my parents turned to see me. They smiled at me.

When we reached the kitchen, my parents filled two glasses with their own drinks. Drinks I couldn't legally drink yet. Then, we moved to the dining room to sit.

"What about you, Rarity? What have you done since the last time we saw each other?" I froze after my father asked that. This is it. There's no turning back now.

"Well, I-I made a new friend. I actually invited her over for dinner tonight. I hope that's fine." There was a small pause in which my parents looked at each other before focusing on me again.

"Of course, dear. We would love to meet her." my mother said, beaming.

"Great! Thank you." I said as I mentally sighed of relief. They rarely saw any of my friends, so I was afraid they would reject the idea.

"Just one thing." My father spoke up. Uh, oh. What was he going to say? "Your mother and I wanted to surprise you and take you out for dinner, but I can cancel our reservations right now." He pulled out his phone and was about to dial when I stopped him.

"There's no need to do that. I'm sure my friend will be okay with it." I spoke without thinking. Was it a good idea to dine out? If my parents didn't take the news of me dating a girl well, what could happen? What if they make a scene? Although, it could also be a good idea. Maybe they wouldn't dare to get furious in public. Either way, it was too late. My father looked at my mother again. She nodded, still smiling. Then, my father spoke again.

"Alright. I still need to call them to let them know we'll need a table for five now. Hopefully, they won't have a problem."

While my father made the call, I tried to keep my anxiety under control. I breathed slowly and closed my eyes. I hope dining outside is a good idea. Tonight, everything must be perfect. I opened my eyes when I felt something on my hand. It turned out that Sweetie Belle put her own hand on mine and smiled at me. I smiled at her to show her my thanks.

"Well, it's done." My father said after hanging up. "They had no problem with adding an extra chair."

"Where are we going to eat?" My sister asked.

"A restaurant called 'Casa Mia'. You should let your friend know to dress nice. I heard it's a nice place to eat and that it's not too expensive."

"'Casa Mia'? I hope she can afford it." I was worried that the place was too fancy for Trixie.

"We'll pay for her, dear. Don't worry." My mother said. "She will be our guest."

"We'll pick her up. Where does she lives?"

"No!" Without realizing what was I doing and stood up abruptly, hitting the table with the palms of my hands and almost dropping my chair to the floor.

"What was that?!" My father asked, startled by my outburst. Everyone got scared by my sudden reaction.

"Goodness, you scared us!" My mother, just like my father, were also confused. "Why did you do that?"

"M-My friend lives near that restaurant. It won't be necessary to pick her up. She'll wait for us there."

"Oh, I see." My mother said as she and my father smiled. "But it wasn't necessary to hit the table like that."

"I'm... sorry..."

"It's okay, sweetheart. Now, tell us what else did you do while we were gone." My father spoke with a calm tone, which relieved me. I felt safe to sit on my chair again. I glanced at Sweetie Belle. She was bewildered. I haven't told her about Trixie's fear since I promised my girlfriend not to tell anyone. I looked at my parents to keep talking to them. I'll call Trixie after I'm done catching up with my parents.


When it was time for dinner, my parents, Sweetie Belle and I got into our car and my father drove to 'Casa Mia'. As requested, we dressed properly. I decided to use a white blouse, combined with a black skirt and a pearl necklace. My heart was racing. A small part of me wanted to jump off the car and run without looking back. But I had to do this. I want a serious relationship with Trixie, and that meant that my parents had to know. They will know. Tonight. I only hope I had the guts to go through with it and not back down in the last moment. The increased rate of my breathing must have been obvious, because my sister put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. Sweetie Belle is such a wonderful girl. I'm really lucky to have her by my side. She has done nothing but support me since the day she found out Trixie and I were friends. Not to mention that she managed to convince her friends to keep it a secret.

"So, Rarity, aren't you going to tell us more about your new friend?" My father asked while he kept focusing on the road ahead.

"I'll tell you more when we're all together, dad."

"Don't be like that, sweetheart. Is she on the same school as you?" My father used the rear-view mirror to quickly glance at me. I suppose I can answer that.

"Yes, she does."

"What's her name?" My mother asked as she turned her head to see me.

"You can ask her when you see her." I said with a smile. I don't want to say anything else.

"Someone is being evasive. Are you hiding something?" When my mother asked that, I froze and blushed. I had to turn my head and look out the window to hide my cheeks' change of color. I should have known that giving vague answers would lead to this. I dared to look at my mother from the corner of my eye. She was still staring at me. She opened her mouth. Luckily, just as she was about to speak, my sister blocked my view with her body to look out my window.

"Look! We're here!"

My sister was right. The restaurant was in sight. My mother stopped staring at me to instead see the restaurant.

"We're here indeed!" My father said. "We'll park in the parking lot around the corner." My dad found a good place to park the car and went to retrieve the ticket at the booth while my sister and I walked outside. While we waited for our parents, I hugged my sister.

"Thank you!"

Sweetie Belle giggled. "Seems like you were saved by the, Belle."

I laughed. Maybe more than I should, but I needed it. It was a good way to calm down. "Very funny."

Sweetie Belle grinned and our parents returned. "We're all set! Let's go." After my mother said that, all four of us walked towards the restaurant and entered it. "Rarity, you and Sweetie Belle look for your friend while your father and I ask for the table we have reserved."

I nodded at her and glanced over the chairs in the waiting area. I spotted Trixie in no time. She didn't realize we were here yet, so we walked towards her. When we were in front of her, I crossed my arms and cleared my throat to get her attention. She quickly looked at me.

"Rarity! Sweetie Belle!" She said as she stood up. My jaw dropped when I had the chance to fully admire her appearance. Her makeup, her combed hair, her blue dress... She looked absolutely stunning. "I didn't realize you arrived."

"Trixie!" My sister wasted no time to hug her. "Hi!"

"Hello, Sweetie Belle." Trixie said as she hugged my sister back. "I heard you and your friends passed your oral exposition. Congratulations!"

"Thanks! I celebrated with Rarity. We went to the park, to the cinema... it was fun!"

"I'm glad to hear it. You deserved it." Sweetie Belle giggled and remained by Trixie's side while my girlfriend set her eyes on me. "Are you okay, Rarity? Hello?" she waved her hand in front of my face, waking me up from my trance.

"Oh, umm... I apologize. I was..." My cheeks were on fire at this point.

"Yes...?" Trixie smirked. She surely knew what was going on, but she still wanted to hear it.

"Trixie... y-you look... amazing..." I could barely speak. This girl will cause my heart to explode one day.

"Why, of course! Trixie always does." She proudly exclaimed as she closed her eyes and placed her hands on her waist. There goes her ego. She's lucky I got fond of it. I remained gazing at her, smiling warmly. Eventually, Trixie's expression softened. She looked into my eyes and returned her smile. "You're gorgeous, Rarity."

I wanted to hold her. Kiss her, but I had to show some restraint. "Oh, Trixie..."

"That's my name. Don't waste it."

I giggled before speaking again. "Did you have any problem coming here?"

"My feet are killing me. Heels. What was I thinking?! The bus drops me a few blocks away, but still. Ugh!"

"I'm sorry, but my parents wanted to pick you up. I had to tell my parents that you lived nearby to prevent that."

"I don't understand why you did that." Sweetie Belle said, clearly confused.

"Oh, uhh... I..." maybe I said too much in front of my sister. Trixie glared at me. She wasn't exactly smiling.

"Rarity, I don't believe you!" here it comes... "How could you not tell her about my problem?"

"I'm so sorry... wait, what?" Did I hear that right?

Trixie stood behind Sweetie Belle, put her hands on her shoulders and spoke again. "She deserves to know."

"But I thought you didn't want me to tell anyone!"

"Your sister is obviously an exception. I trust her as much as I trust you." It was obvious that Trixie and Sweetie Belle got along well, but I would have never guessed that it was okay to reveal Trixie's fear to my sister. My girlfriend really cares about Sweetie Belle. Learning how much Trixie cares about my sister made me so happy.

"What problem?" Sweetie Belle raised her head to look at Trixie.

"Rarity will tell you later." Trixie said, smiling. "It's not something I enjoy talking about."

"Okay." My sister said before our parents approached to us.

"Our table is ready." My mother said before we followed them to the waiter who lead us to our table. He gave us the menus once we sat.

“Browse all you want. Call me when you're ready to order."

"Thank you, sir." My father replied before the waiter left. We all opened our menus.

"Everything is in Spanish. What's this dish supposed to be?" Trixie commented.

"It's Italian, darling. The translations are right under each dish. See? In small letters."

"Oh..." Trixie blushed in embarrassment. "I-I knew that." I giggled softly.

"Don't be afraid to order anything you want. We'll be happy to pay for you." My mother spoke.

"Oh!" Trixie lowered her menu to be able to see my mother. "Th-That won't be necessary, madam. I have brought my wallet. It's in my purse."

"You won't spend your money tonight. You're our guest. Please, we don't mind." My father was the one to speak this time.

"B-But..." I interrupted Trixie before she could finish her sentence.

"You won't win against my parents. Trust me."

Trixie looked at me before sighing. "Alright. But can I at least help with the tip?"

"Sure." My father smiled at Trixie. The later returned the smile, although it was weak. Like me, she surely was incredibly nervous. I still didn't know how or when to begin.

We called the waiter after we decided our orders. He took the menus back and left. After leaving our orders on the counter, he brought a bowl with bread, the silverware, and then, he brought our drinks. He poured our respective drinks in our glasses and left again. My mother spoke again after taking a sip from her own drink.

"So, Rarity told us you go to her school." She said, with her eyes focused on my girlfriend.

"Th-That's correct. My name is Trt-Trixie! Trixie Lulenoon, I mean Lulamoon! Trixie Lulamoon."

"Trixie Lulamoon?" My father talked this time. "Rarity mentioned there was a Trixie who got on her nerves from time to time. Are you the same person?"

"Uhh... y-yes... that was me. I, uhh..." Trixie's cheeks were visibly red. I almost choked with my beverage. I forgot I told my parents about Trixie before we became friends. My girlfriend had an awkward smile. She coughed and glanced at me. I'm so sorry!

"But our daughter says you're her friend now." my mother said. "You solved your differences, then?"

"Yes, we did." I said as I smiled from Trixie to my parents. "We made amends a few months ago. I invited her for dinner because I wanted you to meet her. We became... close."

"She's really cool!" Sweetie Belle supported me with a grin.

"Is that so?" Mother asked looking at me. "Well, I'm glad to hear it, dear. She does seem like a nice person. But I feel that you're not telling us everything."

"Oh...?" My heart stopped. Did they...? How?! "Wh-What do you mean...?" I glanced at Trixie and my sister. Both of them were as shocked as me.

"It's quite simple." My father said, taking a sip from his drink. "You never invited your other friends over dinner just so they could meet us." So, I was the one who gave it away. I didn't notice... well, I might as well say the truth now seeing that my parents are aware. "So, what makes this new friend of yours so special?" Both of my parents had polite expressions. Here it goes...!

"The truth is..." I looked over to Trixie and Sweetie Belle again. Trixie nodded and my sister crossed her fingers. I gained enough confidence to finally reveal everything. "I wanted you to meet her because she's... m-my girlfriend." After exposing my relationship, I intertwined fingers with Trixie's hand. "We're dating."

My heart raced as I stared at my parents. They looked at each other, surprised. Even though there were people eating, drinking and conversing around us, to me, it was all quiet. All my senses were focused on my parents' reaction. The wait was eternal. My breathing increased. I felt like if my heart could explode any moment now. I have no idea how much time it passed until my parents looked at me and... smiled?

"That's wonderful, sweetheart!" My father was the one to break the silence.

"Y-You mean it?" I couldn't believe it. Were they really okay with it?

"Of course, dear!" My mother spoke this time. "We wish nothing but your happiness. If Trixie here makes you happy, then we're happy."

"I'm... I..." my eyes started to flow with tears of happiness. "I don't know what to say, except... thank you. Thank you so much!"

"No need to thank us." My father said.

"Yay!" Sweetie Belle said as she hugged Trixie tightly. "We can keep Trixie!" Trixie laughed softly.

"I was so afraid about how you were going to react." I said, causing my father to chuckle.

"Rarity, the reason your mother and I moved here was because we wanted to raise a family in a city where everyone was open minded."

"Really?" I spoke again. "You told us that you moved here after getting engaged, but you never told us why."

"It's the truth." my mother spoke this time. "Your father and I share many opinions, including the support of same sex relationships, but the place we lived in was too close minded for our taste, so we moved out. Here, most families share our opinion. Couples can be happy in public, no matter who they are. Look around you, dear. No one judges." My mother was right. There were same sex couples in the same restaurant as us, clearly flirting, clearly on dates, and no one was complaining.

"My only complaint is that you kept your relationship a secret from us for months."

"Oh, no, sir!" Trixie was the one to speak. "She didn't lie when she said we became friends months ago. We started to date a little over a week."

"If that's the case, I have no complaints then." My father said, smiling at Trixie. "I believe a proper introduction is due. My name is Hondo Flanks, and my beloved wife is Cookie Crumbles. A pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Hondo." Trixie and my father shook hands.

"I'm sorry, but, can I ask you a favor?" My mother said to Trixie as she pulled out her cell phone.

"Sure!" Trixie replied with a smile.

"I want a picture of you and my Rarity, please?"

"Okay, why not?" Trixie glanced at me. Judging by her face, she was having a great time. I shared her smile. With my parents being okay with our relationship took out a lot of weight off my shoulders. I could breathe normally again now that my anxiety was gone.

"Rarity, don't be shy! Lay your head on her shoulder." I blushed, but did what my mother asked. "Aww, you two look so adorable together!" She said after taking the picture.

"Now one with me!" Sweetie Belle excitedly said.

"Of course! We can't exclude her, right?" I commented.

"Alright. We can take a picture with you included, Sweetie Belle." My mother said with a smile.

"Yay!" My sister moved her chair closer to Trixie and posed for the photo.

"Wait, let's do it standing, Sweetie Belle." Trixie said before standing up. My sister nodded and jumped out of her chair to stand next to Trixie and took her hand.

"Come on, sis! Stand next to me!" Sweetie Belle called. I giggled softly and walked towards them. "Take my hand!" I did what my sister requested and my mother could finally take a photo.

"There we go! I'll have these photos framed." My mother commented. I couldn't help but to blush again. She was embarrassing me, but in a good way. I was so glad that my parents turned out to be so supportive. Although I wish I knew they were open minded earlier. It could have made things a lot easier, but it doesn't matter anymore. I could finally close this chapter.

Author's Note:

I can assure you, that fourth wall break at the end wasn't intended! Or was it? :pinkiecrazy:

I'm glad to have finally released this chapter! I'm sure more than one wanted to see Rarity's parents reaction! :ajsmug:

Remember to click the links to see their outfits! (Yes, I know Trixie's dress looks pink in the image I used. Use your imagination! :duck:)

I want to thank zalla661 for revising this chapter before its release! :twilightsmile: