• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 2,979 Views, 39 Comments

Love Conquers All - BronyWriter186

  • ...
21
 39
 2,979

8: A 9 year old and a Dog???

The Next Night

"I don't know why I didn't do what you two did last night," Spike exclaimed.

"Because you would rather play with your son at midnight than go to sleep," Scootaloo explained.

"You heard that?" Spike said, worryingly.

"No, Scooter heard it and we heard Scooter," Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry I forget also now that we are living here with Scooter, umm, how do I say this, AppleSpike should try to stay away from him," Scootaloo stated, cautiously.

"Why!?" Spike asked.

"Well seeing as you are an Equestrian-born dragon you wouldn't know but changelings can consume Dragonfire and use it to, uh, cook said dragon instantly with ease, luckily you have green drakefire, which has no scent, so he would assume yours is changelingfire whereas AppleSpike's green wyvernfire has a scent which only changelings can smell that tells us it isn't changelingfire," Scootaloo explained.

"Really!?" Sweetie Belle asked questionably.

"Yes, and to prove it. Spike, I want you to take AppleSpike into the other room have him breathe fire and smell what it smells like when you can put a scent to it call me and Sweetie Belle in there to see if we smell the same thing, and before you ask yes one of us will try to describe it and if we can't describe it or can only describe it a way you wouldn't understand
I will have Pinkie Pie replicate whatever the smell is," Scootaloo explained.

"Oh, a fire smelling test. I'm in!" Pinkie said appearing out of nowhere.

"Don't ask I just assume," Scootaloo explained.

"Okay I already know what my son's fire smells like so you can try and show me but I doubt you will be right," Spike exclaimed.

"Okay just give me a minute to put Scooter out of range," Scootaloo explained. After doing so she came back, "Okay have him breathe fire." Almost as if he knew he burped up a single 30-second flame.

"I would say Cinnamon Apple Pie with pink ruby gem sauce on top," Sweetie Belle guessed.

"How would you know what that smells like?" Scootaloo asked.

"Duh, because AJ made one for Spike and AppleSpike while I was walking by and could smell it," Sweetie Belle explained.

"How, how are your guys' sense of smell that good?" Spike asked.

"Simple, changelings have no real noses so our sense of smell is never used making it extremely strong when we are in a different form," Scootaloo explained.

"Now I am afraid to ask this, but, umm what does dragon taste like?" Spike asked worriedly.

"I guess I should have elaborated. We can't eat dragon, but some creatures in the changeling forests do and they also like to eat baby changelings also dragon hearts are made of pure obsidinite which is the 2nd strongest metal in all existence only being beat by Alicornite and only barely beating the un-named metal of Earth Ponies," Scootaloo explained.


Now Back to the Real Story(aka TwiDash)

"Okay, I know this is the probably the hundredth time I asked but let me get this straight, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are both mixed-breeds and are both parents before we are even halfway through my pregnancy?!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Yes, Rainbow," Twilight sighed.

"Okay, but how did they finish their pregnancy before us?" Rainbow asked.

"Time manipulation magic," Twilight stated.

"Soooo, would that be possible to do for us, as much as I like having our foal in me waking up from being kicked every morning, on the inside nonetheless, is very painfully annoying," Rainbow asked, wincing from the memory.

"Maybe, but we would have to ask Princess Celestia and Princess Luna because only they know the spell," Twilight explained.

"Okay," Rainbow said, cheerfully.

Later at Canterlot Castle

"Okay, so are you sure you want to ask them or do you want me to ask for you?" Twilight asked Rainbow.

"Yeah, I think it's best if I ask them but I do want you in there with me just in case," Rainbow replied.

"Of course I'll go in with you. I'd like to see you stop me," Twilight joked.

"As much as I wish I could win that fight it just isn't possible especially since you're an alicorn," Rainbow admitted.

"So just try to avoid words like weight, cake, fat, and ice cream. I do not want to tranquilize Princess Celestia," Twilight said.

"Okay. Let's go in now," Rainbow Dash said.

"Okay," Twilight smiled.

As they walked in they saw that the throne room redecorated to look like a giant dining room with a large square wooden table with 21 chairs and one high stool.

"What is going on here, why are all my friends and family here, and why are there only two emp-," Twilight asked.

"Because I knew that after Rainbow found out that a time manipulation spell existed she would want to get her pregnancy sped up, -" Celestia explained.

Cadence interrupted, "So we decided that if you guys still wanted to we could have a dinner and plan your wedding for this weekend."

"Wait, what? Why?" TwiDash exclaimed.

"Duh, because if you want to have that colt out of your belly you have to be married first, remember?" Discord reminded.

'Oh, right,' TwiDash remembered. "Okay, let's eat!"

"No, we aren't ready or nevermind? Just let's eat?!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Nope, we may have forgotten but in the end, we knew it had to happen in the next about five months," Twilight stated.

"And we never figured out a date, so this weekend gives us a date," Rainbow finished.

"Also what is today?" Twilight asked.

"Friday," Everyone replied is ominous unison.

"Okay-----------wait, WHAT!!!!!!!" TwiDash screamed.

"That's the reaction I expected," Twilight Velvet trolled said, mockingly.

Everyone face hoofed. "Bark!" a random diamond dog-like creature yelled out of nowhere before disappearing.

"Burn," Shining Armor laughed and high fived Spike.

"I guess the random diamond dog creature thingy knows that she is bad at trolling ponies," Twilight laughed. Everyone but Spike, Fluttershy, Luna, Pinkie Pie, and Shining Armor looked at her like she was crazy.

"How did you understand what Bark meant?" AJ asked.

"What do you mean Bark?" Spike questioned, "All I heard was, 'Don't try to troll ponies mom!', although why he called her mom is odd."

"Nevermind let's just eat the weird creature gone now anyway," Celestia replied.

"The Moon Dog is not gone he just went back to where he came from," Luna stated.

"Bye, Rahs," Pinkie Pie waved.

After the long argument between the 2

"OKAY WILL THEE STOP ARGUING OR DO I HAVE TO PUNISH BOTH OF THEE WITH THEE STARE!!!!"Fluttershy said in a royal Canterlot voice before holding back a laugh.

"Okay," Celestia and Luna fluttershied whispered, clearly suprised and worried.

After they all finished dinner

"Okay, so now that we have all eaten," Rainbow Dash started.

Twilight finished, "Let's NOT have a public wedding."

"And also let's have it-," Rainbow continued.

Twilight and Rainbow stared into each other's eyes, shook their heads and said in perfect unison, "Tonight!"

10..........9..........8..........7..........6..........5..........4..........3..........2..........1..........0

"WHAT!" everyone else screamed in unison.

"We want our wedding tonight at twilight," Rainbow explained.

"You are saying you want your wedding in 1 hour?!" Cadence questioned.

"Yes, and we knew that was in an hour, we just want to make it special soooo, Dad I was wondering if you could still do the Sonic Rainboom like you used to be able to? Rainbow Dash asked.

Maybe, but why?" Rainbow Blaze asked, two seconds later, "Nevermind I get it."

"Honey, can you explain it to me?" Rainbowshine asked Rainbow Blaze.

"Sure, Dash wants me to create a rainbow during the time of twilight so they can get married at a time when both of them are near each other's 'element' to say," Blaze explained.

"Soo romantic," Rainbowshine giggled.

Most of the Wedding Later

Setting

Rainbow Dash is standing at the altar as the equivalent of the groom, with Daring Do and Fluttershy as her bridesmaids and Scootaloo as her Best Mare(turns out engaged ponies can be bridesmaids/best mare). Twilight is standing where the bride should be with Applejack as a bridesmaid, Spike as a 'bridescolt' and somehow Sunset Shimmer as her Best Mare. And as ringbearer Cinnamon Roll.

"Now Rainbow Dahlia Dash, do you take Princess Twilight Dahlia Veronica Sparkle to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Cadence asked Rainbow Dash.

"I do."

"And do you Princess Twilight Dahlia Veronica Sparkle take Rainbow Dahlia Dash to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Cadence asked Twilight.

"I do."

"May we have the rings?" Cadence asked. Cinnamon Roll walked up with one horn ring and two magic wing rings. Twilight and Rainbow each put the others' rings where they go. "Then By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you..." Rainbow Blaze creates a sonic rainboom, " two wives. You may kiss the bride," Cadence finished.

10 Minutes Later

"Now I know this is sooner than expected but do you think you could perform the spell now?" Rainbow Dash asked Princess Celestia.

"I'll do it this time sister, but I believe we should go to the hospital first," Luna stated.

"Good idea," Twilight agreed.

Later at Canterlot Hospital

"So what seems to be happening?" Doctor Horse Sr. asked, not noticing that all of the Princesses were in the room.

"These two young mares are having a foal and one of the is beginning her labor," Princess Luna stated.

"Wha-," Doctor Horse started to say before gaining his composure, "Okay, do you know how far apart the contractions are?"

"Luna is going to use the special spell for them," Princess Celestia whispered into his ear.

"Oh, then, by all means, go ahead, while I go get the pregnancy team," Doctor Horse said.

"He knows?" Twilight questioned.

"Doctor Horse's family created the spell so yes," Celestia stated.

"Oh-kay," Rainbow stated.

"Starting the spell to go to four months to start," Luna stated.

"Okay, you're doing both of them right?" Celestia questioned.

"I can try," Luna stated.

"Okay, wait what do you mean try?" Celestia asked.

"We only did this spell on one organism at a time before," Luna admitted.

"Stop the spell Luna, now!" Celestia worried.

"We can't it has to go through all four months," Luna worried.

"Okay, but remember to focus then," Celestia sighed.

An unknown amount of time later

"What happened?" a strange new voice said, dizzily.

"Good question, but here is a better one, who are you?" Celestia asked the new unicorn colt who appeared out of nowhere

"He is our son and Luna transported us through time and gave us the experiences to match," Rainbow said, still very dizzy.

"It has been roughly 9 years since my birth," the colt said, "And my name is Rainbow Casia StarFlight."

"He was born at 12:04 am," Twilight stated.

"So you were born a minute ago," Pinkie stated.

"Also can I have my glasses now, mom? My eyes look better with them on," Rainbow StarFlight asked.

"Sure here you go," Twilight said, conjuring a pair of light purple glasses.

"Now where is-," Rainbow StarFlight started to say before a moon dog appeared out of a portal,"There you are bro!"

"Bro?" Everyone questioned.

"Yes, this is Silva Lupus Dash, Rainbow StarFlight's twin brother," Twilight stated.

"He came out with Rainbow StarFlight for some reason that we don't understand, but we had him tested and he is genetically our son," Rainbow explained.

"I don't want to know," AJ said walking out of the room.

The Next Day

"Wow, I didn't think the Castle would have my room just the way I remember it!" StarFlight cheered.

"Woof!" Silva said. (Translation "Egghead")

"Silva, you know better use pony words, please," Rainbow asked, "We can't understand you if you speak like that. Also don't call your brother an Egghead."

"Fine, but I still don't know how you found out," Silva said.

"I'm going to the gameroom, so I can play O&O," Silva said, and as if on cue Spike and Big Mac appear out of nowhere, and Rainbow StarFlight perked his ears. "Cool it works," he grinned.

"What are you waiting for lets play," Spike said.

'Whoosh'

A lasso goes flying through the air. "Please AJ just a few hours," Spike pleaded.

"Fine, but only 3 hours, I got plans for you later," AJ said rubbing her tail against his face.

"Thanks," Spike said.

"Buck, that usually works," AJ cursed.

Then Spike, Silva, Rainbow StarFlight, and Big Mac all played Ogres & Oubliettes for exactly 3 hours

Author's Note:

Also, Rahs and Moon Dogs, in general, are creations of TDR in his story series Twilight Gets a Puppy

I don't know how to write sentimental weddings so, yeah. (Sorry!)

Silva means Forest in Latin, Lupus means Wolf, again in Latin.

Also here are some pictures of Rainbow StarFlight as a colt and a teen with and without glasses on. I don't have pictures of Silva. (Sorry again!)



Silva's room is full of O&O(MLP version of Dungeons and Dragons) stuff, comic books, and miniatures. While Rainbow StarFlight's room is full of books, video games, and trading card games, with exactly one O&O book.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment