• Published 3rd Oct 2016
  • 2,965 Views, 39 Comments

Love Conquers All - BronyWriter186

  • ...
21
 39
 2,965

5: The Explanations **

After the Mane 6 and the CMC got back

"Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, I need both of you to follow me now!" Twilight yelled. They didn't argue since she was using her "Royal Canterlot" voice.

"Ok," Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo said, sadly.

"You two do realize why I am doing this right?" Twilight asked.

"Yes," they answered, leaving Pinkie and Apple Bloom behind.

"Stop for a second you two," Twilight said, kindly. "Are you two ok if Pinkie and Apple Bloom come as well, I can sense their sadness?" she asked.

"Sure, but can we go to the harmony room to talk about it? Sweetie and I don't want Discord listening in," Scootaloo asked.

"As long as Pinkie can since she is a being of chaos she might not be able to step a hoof in there," Twilight answered.

"Oh, I can step in there because I'm only 25% percent draconequus, otherwise I would be the same colors as Discord in my true form," Pinkie said. "Now let’s go get Rainbow Dash and Rarity," she said, cheerfully.

After they got to Rainbow Dash and Rarity

"Now we need to get to the 'special' room before Discord gets here. I stole a pinch of his chaos magic to slow him down while we were in my plane of chaos; and please don’t ask any questions," Pinkie told Rainbow Dash and Rarity.

"Ok," they said.

After They all got to the Harmony('special') Room

"Now, why are we here?" Rarity asked.

"Ok, before we tell you, I need all of you to Pinkie Promise not to freak out about what Scootaloo and I are about to show you," Sweetie Belle said.

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," they all said.

"Now that that's over with, here goes nothing," Sweetie said, she then took off the dress she was wearing.

"This is why we are here," Scootaloo said, as she pointed her hoof towards Sweetie Belle's pregnant belly.

"Now before you ask any questions, let us explain how this happened," Sweetie Belle said, "It all started yesterday..."

The Night Before

"Sweetie, I was wondering if you wanted to have sex tonight?" Scootaloo asked.

"Sure, but wouldn’t your mother find out?" Sweetie asked.

"What if we went to the Clubhouse?" Scootaloo questioned.

"Good idea, but let me get my stuff first," Sweetie answered, happily.

{After They Got To The Clubhouse}

"Now what did you have in mind?" Sweetie asked.

"What if you took the lead this time," Scootaloo answered.

'Hmm, let me see, I could ask for a 69 or maybe, we have been dating for a few months now' Sweetie Belle thought, for a few minutes. "Hey, Scoots have you ever wanted a foal?" Sweetie asked.

“Why do you ask?” Scootaloo asked, curiously.

“Because I was wondering if you wanted to have a foal with me,” Sweetie answered.

"I wish we could, but you do know that two mares can't get each another pregnant?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yes, I know, but there is a spell that I found in one of Twilight's books that temporarily replaces a mare's vagina with a penis and vice versa. I have been practicing it on myself for a while now and it also has a version that makes the cum not work," Sweetie answered, confidently.

"Really?" Scootaloo asked, intrigued.

"Yup, but I was wondering if you could get me pregnant so you won't have to bear the burden?" Sweetie asked.

"Are you sure about this because spells like this probably have some side effects?" Scootaloo asked.

"Oh, well it did say that it guarantees pregnancy if we have the semen work," Sweetie answered," and yes I'm sure about it."

"Ok, but you do realize that this would mean that you would be pregnant, and that isn't something you can hide forever, right?" Scootaloo asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we could tell Rainbow Dash and my sister after it started to show," Sweetie said.

Present Day

"To spare you all the details we had sex and I guess, as Twilight knew, and you can all see, there was another side effect," Sweetie said.

"Ok, but what about that ring around your neck?" Rarity asked Sweetie.

"Uh, I didn't even notice that. What is the ring about?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well after we woke up and found out about the side effect, I went to get her my old gala dress, that she insisted I keep, to borrow. After I got her the dress I remembered the ring I had Filthy Rich get me and I hid it under my wing. After I gave her the dress and she put it on, I proposed to her," Scootaloo answered.

"As you can probably guess I said yes, but after she put the ring on my horn I told her to go put it on a necklace so I could hide it under the dress until this question came up," Sweetie said.

"That's great news you two!" They all said.

"Oh before I forget, Twilight, I was wondering if you could go get Fluttershy real quick?" Scootaloo asked.

"Sure, but before I go, can I ask why?" Twilight asked.

"We were thinking that since Fluttershy is married to Discord, who is still royalty, we could have her marry us, but we have yet to ask," Sweetie answered.

"Uh well, I never would've thought of that, but are you sure you want to ask her to do it? Why not have me or Rainbow do it after we get married?" Twilight asked.

"We thought about that, but I thought that I wanted you two and Apple Bloom to be my bridesmaids. Besides we can't do it before you two get married anyway, because of the law Celestia made a while back making it where two ponies can't get married until their parent(s) have gotten married at least once. Which means Rainbow Dash has to get married before Scootaloo can get married," Sweetie answered.

"Also we thought that we would prefer Fluttershy over anyone else, not to be mean or anything," Scootaloo said.

"Okay, I'll go get Fluttershy for you two," Twilight said. She then teleported over to Fluttershy.

After she got back to Fluttershy, Sweetie Belle explained to her the whole story and then asked her if she would marry her and Scootaloo.

"Twilight, is that even legal?" Fluttershy asked.

"From what those two said it should be if you want I could have Spike write Cele-" Twilight started to say.

"I heard my name," Spike said out of nowhere.

"Yes, but how did you hear me, you better not of been eavesdropping," Twilight said.

"No, but did you forget, again, that I'm aging now which means my hearing's getting better," Spike said, slightly annoyed.

"Ok, but that doesn't explain how you got here so fast," Twilight said.

"Did you forget that my room is only two rooms down," Spike said, quickly.

"Right, I forgot. Well, I need you to write a letter to Celestia asking her if Discord is still considered royalty,” Twilight told Spike.

“Ok is that it?” Spike asked.

“Yes, and when it’s done se-” Twilight said before she heard a breath of dragon fire. “How did you get that done that fast?” Twilight asked.

“Oh, well you don’t ever just want to talk so I figured you needed a letter sent to Celestia through my dragon-mail,” Spike answered, getting even more annoyed.

“I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you as soon as possible,” Twilight said, feeling guilty.

‘Flame Burp’

“Well that was fast,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Well she only really needed to put a single word,” Spike said.

Dear Twilight,

All draconequui are considered lords/ladies, which as most should know is a type of royalty. So, the answer is yes.

Yours truly,

Princess Celestia


P.S. This would make Fluttershy a lady, seeing as she is legally married to Discord. Also seeing as Pinkie Pie is a draconequus she is also a lady.

P.P.S. Twilight being a Full blooded Princess gives you the authority to make up 5 ponies(or any other species) a lord or lady.

P.P.P.S. Also Spike I forgot to tell you, you are also considered a lord.

“Well, that’s interesting,” Rarity said.

“Huh, I guess that makes me a lady, as well,” AppleJack said.

“Why?” Twilight asked.

“Since Spike is a Lord and I’m his wife, that makes me a lady just like Fluttershy,” AppleJack answered.

"Hey, wouldn't that make Cinnamon Stick and AppleSpike lords and Cinnamon Roll a lady as well?" Spike asked.

'Flame Burp'

"Huh, another letter, let’s see what it says," Spike said.

Dear Spike,

I forgot to mention in the previous letter that your kids will be considered lords/ladies after they turn 16. Also since you are legally married to AppleJack she is also considered a lady.

Yours Truly,

Princess Celestia

Dear Twilight,

I forgot to mention that since you will be marrying Rainbow Dash, she will become an honorary Princess and her daughter, Scootaloo if I remember correctly, will also be an 'honorary' Princess.

P.S. Cadence told me to have you tell Sweetie Belle that this would make her an honorary Princess if she ever decides to marry Scootaloo.

Yours Truly,

Princess Celestia

"How did Cadence even know we were dating?" Scootaloo asked.

"Well, she actually knew you two liked each other before you guys ever did, and sent me a letter asking me about you and Sweetie the day you asked her out," Rainbow Dash answered.

"Is that why you asked me if I was dating anypony the day I asked Sweetie to be my marefriend?" Scootaloo asked. "I did think that was kind of weird."

"Wait, how would she know about us liking each other before we did?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"It's her special talent, that's why she was given the title 'Princess of Love'," Twilight answered.

"Oh, I always thought her special talent was showing ponies that they love each other or solving problems in a relationship," Sweetie said.

"Well, there is that as well, plus there's more but the rest of her talents I’m not going to mention, and you do not want to know why," Twilight stated.

“Do you know why?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yes, but let’s just say that it’s not just illegal, it’s also morally wrong,” Twilight answered.

“Why?” Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo asked together.

“Fine, but only if it’s ok with Rarity and Dashie,” Twilight answered.

They looked at each other and shook their heads. “It’s fine with us,” they both said.

“Are you two sure?” Twilight asked.

“Positive, if you don’t give them the answer now you will be pestered forever,” they both answered.

“Ok. So pretty much Cadence doesn’t just control love magic she also controls the magic to make others feel whatever she wants them to feel. For example, if she wanted to, she could make all of us hate each other to the extent where we don’t talk to each other until she removes the effect from us. She also specializes in a magic that can change our memories,” Twilight told them. After Twilight was done talking she looked at them and saw that they were all horrified. “Now do you understand why I told you that you wouldn’t want to know?” Twilight asked.

‘Shiver’ ‘Shiver’ ‘Shiver’ “Y-ye-yes,” ‘Shiver’ the CMC said, scared to their wit's end and back.

“Are you going to question my instincts again?” Twilight asked.

‘Shiver’ ‘Shiver’ “N-nn-no,” ‘Shiver’ ‘Shiver’ the CMC said.

“Good, now don’t you two have something to ask Fluttershy?” Twilight said to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

“Hey, Twilight what day is it again?” Apple Bloom asked.

“It’s Tuesday. Why?” Twilight answered.

“BUCK!” Apple Bloom said, before trotting out of the room quickly.

“I’m guessing she forgot about another one of her dates with Button Mash, again,” Sweetie whispered to Scootaloo.

"What was that all about?" Twilight asked.

"Trust us you do NOT want to know," Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo answered.

------------Simultaneous 'Cut' Text (between Apple Bloom and Sweetaloo{Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle})------------

------Apple Bloom------

"Why ain't it here yet, ya'll told me he would have it done by today!" Apple Bloom yelled.

"Sorry, but he had a royal order for new crowns for Celestia and Luna," the pony at the register said.

"Why would the Princesses need new crowns, and if they did, why not get it from a store in Canterlot!" Apple Bloom yelled.

------Sweetaloo------

"So, Fluttershy will you marry Scootaloo and me?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Of course I will, but I do have one question," Fluttershy answered.

"What is it?" Scootaloo asked.

"Why do you want me to do it?" Fluttershy asked.

"We thought that since Rainbow Dash won't be able to because she has to walk Scootaloo up the aisle, and I wanted Twilight to be my maid of honor, and since you were most likely a lady, you would be the best choice," Sweetie answered.

"Wait, why do I have to walk Scootaloo up the aisle, not that I don't want to, I do, but why?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Because I don't have a father, the task falls to you, mom," Scootaloo answered.

“Well, unless she wants to wear a dress in front of a bunch of people, and let Twilight walk you down the aisle,” Sweetie Belle chuckled.

“No,” Rainbow said, angrily.

“Don’t worry mom, we won’t make you put on a fancy dress,” Scootaloo chuckled.

“I would rather wear a tuxedo, then wear a dress,” Rainbow said.

“I’m just joking, we were actually going to have Rarity make you another dress, that's a little more formal than your current one, though,” Scootaloo said.

Rarity’s ears perk up at the idea.

“NO!” Rainbow yelled at Rarity.

“But your daughter said-” Rarity stuttered.

“N-O- NO!” Rainbow demanded, “If I’m going to wear a dress at all, I will ask Cadence to find me one that is as formal as possible, no exceptions.”

“Fine, but remember I know almost every fashion boutique in Equestria,” Rarity said, evilly.

“Buck,” Rainbow muttered under her breath.

“What was that, mom?” Scootaloo asked Rainbow.

“Nothing,” Rainbow said hastily.

Sweetie chuckled under her breath.

“Oh, you be quiet!” Rainbow commanded Sweetie.

Sweetie flinched for a second.

“Hey, don’t talk to her that way!” Scootaloo yelled.

Rainbow was awestruck. Scoots never yelled at her before. All went silent. Everyone knew what just happened.

Sweetie Belle broke the silence, “Scootaloo, oh, I love you, thanks for standing up for me. I know this must be hard for you, you two never fight this bad.”

“You know I love you too,” Scootaloo said. “But aren’t you supposed to be the one with the heightened hormones?” Scootaloo joked.

‘Poof’

“Well, I guess Discord wanted his wife back,” Twilight chuckled.

“Well this just shows how much you love her,” a new voice said.

“Cadence, where did you come from?” Sweetie asked.

“I get summoned to behind the nearest door when two ponies show the truest form of love,” Cadence answered.

“I thought the truest form of love was marriage,” Sweetie said.

“Well you’re close, but the truest form of love is when true love changes a pony and makes them do something they normally wouldn’t. This is why I was summoned when Scootaloo yelled at Rainbow, her “hero”, to defend your honor,” Cadence said to Sweetie Belle.

The room went silent. Everyone, but Twilight, was awestruck.

“Cadence, can I talk to you out in the hall?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, do you think Rainbow should come as well?” Cadence asked.

“Yes, she needs to hear this. Rarity, you need to come as well. Scoots, Sweetie, you two stay in here,” Twilight answered.

They left the two in the room as they went out into the room across the hall.

“You should tell them, Cadence,” Twilight said.

“Agreed,” Cadence replied. “Okay here’s the deal, those two now have to come with Twilight and me to Canterlot, because according to the law those two have to go into a special part of the Canterlot Castle by midnight.”

“Why?” Rainbow and Rarity both asked.

“They are becoming alicorns,” Cadence answered.

“Wait, what?” Twilight asked.

“When a pegasus and a unicorn openly experience true love for each other they start a process that turns them into true alicorns. The problem is if they don’t get to the alicorn garden by midnight they will become shadow ponies just like King Sombra,” Cadence answered.

“Wait, are you saying King Sombra was going to be a true alicorn?” The three asked.

“Yes, but males have to make it there with their true love, but Sombra’s true love died on the way there,” Cadence asked.

“Who was she?” Twilight asked.

“Queen Chrysalis,” Cadence said almost instantly.

“But, she’s still alive,” Rarity said.

“Yes and no. The Queen Chrysalis, you three know, is the reincarnation of the first Crystal Empire princess. However, during her and Sombra’s journey to Canterlot Castle, a vampire basilisk bit her, and killed her, then turned her into the first changeling,” Cadence said.

“So back to the task at hand, how are we going to get those two to Canterlot castle in the next 45 minutes?” Cadence asked.

“Did someone need quick teleportation?” Discord asked.

“Yes actually, but how did you know-,” Twilight started to ask, “nevermind.”

“Hey, when did you get here?” Discord asked Cadence.

“Let’s just say that there will be two more true alicorns added to the family,” Cadence answered.

------Apple Bloom------

------After she was done arguing with the desk pony------

“OK, so it’ll be done tomorrow?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Yes, as far as I know,” Filthy Rich answered.

“What do you mean as far as you know?” Apple Bloom asked, obviously irritated.

“I never know when there might be a royal order, which as everyone knows needs to be filled first,” Filthy Rich answered.

------Sweetaloo------

"So, who are the lucky two?" Discord asked Cadence.

Twilight knocked on the door to the Harmony room. "Discord, cover your eyes," she said.

"Why?" Discord asked.

"Because we need you to not be paralyzed," Twilight answered.

"Why-," Discord started to say before he quickly covered his eyes.

"Why is Discord here, and covering his eyes?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"He is here to take you to Canterlot Castle and he's covering his eyes because the lights in the Harmony Room can paralyze him," Twilight stated. Twilight shut the door behind the two of them, then told Discord that he could uncover his eyes.

"Wait, why do we have to go to Canterlot Castle?" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo asked.

"Because you two are becomi-" Twilight and Cadence started to say before Rainbow and Rarity stopped them from finishing their sentences.

"Let us tell them," Rainbow and Rarity said. "Well, the two of you are becoming "true" alicorns, and need to get to the Alicorn Gardens by midnight," they said to Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

------Apple Bloom------

"Okay," Apple Bloom said.

"I try to get it done as soon as possible I'll have Diamond Tiara bring it to you in a package when it's done, and don't worry, she has been being talking nice about you ever since you, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo got your cutie marks," Filthy Rich said.

"Okay, just make sure to include the box ah left ya'll, and don't try to swap it with any other ah'll know," Apple Bloom said and threatened.

------------End of Simultaneous 'Cut' Text (between Apple Bloom and Sweetaloo)------------

‘Buck! Buck! Buck! this is bad, they'll find out that I'm not a pegasus this way.' Scootaloo thought to herself, ‘I'm going to have to tell them, ugh.'

"Hey, guys I have to tell you something before we go," Scootaloo said.

"What is it?" everyone, but Discord asked.

"This is it!" Discord silently squealed.

"Wait, do you know Discord?" Scootaloo asked.

Discord's left antler/horn-thingy lit up. ‘That you are a changeling, yes. But I have known since I first saw you.' Discord said to Scootaloo telepathically

‘Ho- nevermind' Scootaloo said to Discord.

"Anyways, I know you guys aren't going to like this but," Scootaloo said before she flashed green," this is my true form. Before you ask, no there is no other Scootaloo, yes I have always been "her", and yes I was born this way. That about cover it?" she asked.

"Wait, what? You're a changeling?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes," Scootaloo answered.

"And why didn't you tell me earlier?" Rainbow asked.

"Because, after you attacked the banished hive, I thought you would kill me if I told you," Scootaloo answered.

"Wait, what do you mean "banished hive"?" Twilight asked.

"If you didn't notice before, the changelings you fought were black and had holes, where I am orange and don't have holes. That is because what you saw was a hive of changelings that is run by a queen who is greedy and takes the love from her "drones"," Scootaloo answered.

"Does that mean Chrysalis is not the first changeling?" Cadence asked.

"Wait, you thought Chrysalis was the first changeling? Now that's rich, oh by the Great All-Maker, no she's only the first artificially-made changeling. The changelings were actually the first race the Great All-Maker created, but before I continue we need to get to the Alicorn Gardens in the next 10 minutes. So, Princess Cadence, I need you to think of where the Alicorn Gardens are, and I'll take Sweetie Belle and me there instantly. Don't ask how I'll know where it is, I'll just say I have been reading up on some spells," Scootaloo said. "Also, no the spell will not hurt our foal," she said to Sweetie Belle.

After getting to the Alicorn Gardens

"Why am I so dizzy?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I just teleported you a far distance through a protection field while carrying a fo-" Scootaloo said before Sweetie Belle kissed her.

"Shut up," Sweetie Belle said.

"Oh-" Scootaloo said as she kissed Sweetie Belle, "kay."

"I hope I am not interrupting anything," Celestia teased. They both stared at each other and blushed, making their cheeks redder than the sun. "So I guess that you two are the reason the alarm went off and why Cadence asked me to be here," Celestia asked.

"Yes, and yes," Scootaloo asked.

"So who got the two of you through the protection field?" Celestia asked.

"I did, your majesty," Scootaloo answered, stepping forward.

"How you're a pegas-, you are rank 20 or higher changeling or higher aren't you?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, but I prefer Exiled Royal Changeling number 306," Scootaloo answered.

"Wait, you were a royal changeling?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yes, but I'll tell you about it later," Scootaloo answered.

"Scootaloo, may I know who your birth mother and father are?" Celestia asked, worriedly.

"I believe my mother's name was Umbrae and my father's name was Locus, but my father was the royal changeling, my mother was a unicorn," Scootaloo said.

"I know, but Umbrae wasn't just any unicorn she was my older sister, but she died before Luna was born," Celestia said, gloomily.

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle both stared at her in surprise.

"Wait, hold on are you saying that your older sister is her mother, but wouldn't that make you and Luna Scootaloo's aunts?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Yes, that would," a new voice answered.

"Uh-oh. How long have you been standing there?" Celestia asked.

"Long enough to find out that this little filly, whom I thought I knew very well, is over 4000 years old, we have an older sister, and she is my niece," Luna answered, angrily. "When were you going to tell me that I had another sister?" she asked while intimidating Celestia.

"Okay, Luna calm down I know that this sounds very bad, but--" Celestia begins to explain.

"WHAT? WHAT? Are you going to say you were going to tell me when you thought I was ready?" Luna asked.

"Luna Noctis Tenebris-Bellator sit your royal butt down!" a weird voice from Sweetie Belle commanded.

"What was that honey?" Scootaloo asked.

"That would be your foal, Scootaloo," Luna answered, "You see your foal has the magic of a true alicorn, a royal changeling, and a Bellator."

"Wait, you are pregnant Sweetie Belle?" Celestia asked, worriedly.

"Yes, why?" Sweetie Belle answered.

"Luna, hurry and get the castle's birth doctor, NOW!!!!" Celestia yelled, with her Royal Canterlot Voice.

Luna ran as quickly as she could.

"I assume you are the other parent, Scootaloo,"Celestia said. Scootaloo shook her head. "Well, then you might just become a mother today, because if the natural alicorn transformation works the way it's supposed to you two are going to age 1500 years," Celestia stated.

"Hold on that can't happen I only have another 200 years left before I die. Unless you know a way to not include that part," Scootaloo stated, horrifyingly.

"No, but if you two are okay with it I can prevent the transformation entirely. Would you two be okay with that?" Celestia asked.

"YES!!!" the two of them yelled.

"Just so you know it will involve you both aging about 5 months first because the foal can't be in her when I cast the spell to prevent the aging, are you both okay with that?" Celestia asked.

"Is it dangerous?" they asked.

"Not at all, it will feel a little weird though," Celestia answered.

"Do it," Sweetie Belle said.

"First we must wait for the doctor to get here because once the spell is cast you two will have 1 minute before the baby is born," Celestia said.

As if on cue Doctor Hoof and Luna came running in the room. "Where is the mother?" Doctor Hoof asked.

"I'm right here," Sweetie Belle answered.

"But you aren't in labor?!" Doctor Hoof said.

"She will be in a minute," Celestia said as she cast a spell on the Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo.

After Sweetie Belle Gave Birth to her foal

"What should we name him?" Scootaloo asked.

"Well, how about Scooter Blitz?" Scootaloo suggests.

"I like it," Sweetie Belle said, "Scooter Blitz it is then. Welcome to Animalia."

Author's Note:

*Cinnamon Stick and Cinnamon Roll are both ponies from the Bride of Discord Series