• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 9,784 Views, 108 Comments

Mlp: Predaking rising - DryvernX



Predaking got shot out of the ship by Megatron. But then a ground bridge appears, which sends him to a place, filled with magic and friendship.

  • ...
4
 108
 9,784

An audience with ponies

Predaking stared menacingly at the scared creatures. He saw their faces. They were dumbfounded at his appearance. Like they have never seen anyone like him. But that reason may mostly be, due to have never seen a Cybertronian before. Especially not a Predacon like himself. Speaking off, Predaking has just blown the creatures back to a rock behind them, to show them what happens when they mess with a Predacon.

"Twilight... What the hay is that?!" The blue creature said astonished.

"I don't know Rainbow. I have never read about a shapeshifting dragon before." The lavender creature said in shock. Predaking scowled at being called a dragon.

"I'm no dragon." Predaking said with an intimidating tone. The creatures began to not only look more afraid of him, but also confused. Then Predaking noticed something odd. He heard six voices while inside the cave, but can only see five creatures around. Little did Predaking know, that the rock that the creatures bumped into, was beginning to shatter. And then it shattered, revealing a yellow creature from behind the rock, who appeared to be the sixth member of the group. The creature looked at the others in concern.

"So there's the sixth member. Looks hardly intimidating." Predaking thought. Then to Predaking's surprise, the yellow pony began to give an angry expression towards him.

"How dare you... How dare you!" The yellow creature began to yell. She then flew over to Predaking's face.

"Listen here, mister. Just because you're big doesn't mean you get to be a bully! You may have huge teeth, and sharp scales, and snore smoke, and breathe fire. But you do not-- I repeat-- You do not! Hurt! My! Friends! You got that?" She scolded in her most intimidating voice. The other creatures looked in surprise, like they have never seen her do something like this.

"I'm surprised. That she actually have the guts to stand up to a Predacon." Predaking thought in surprise. He has never seen someone rise their voice, towards his kind before.

"Well?" She said while twitching her left eye. Predaking shook out of his thoughts, and looked back at the yellow creature, who was in front of his face.

"I don't know much about what you're talking about. It was the blue one who kicked me." Predaking protested, while pointing at the blue creature. Who actually nodded proudly.

"And I am very sorry about that." The yellow creature said, much to the blue creature's confusion. "But you're bigger than she is, and you should know better. You should also know better than to take a nap where your snoring can become a health hazard to other creatures." She said. But Predaking still refused to leave the cave, due to it being rich with energon.

"But i can't..." Predaking was about to protest, until he was cut off by her next sentence.

"Don't you 'but I' me, mister. Now what do you have to say for yourself?" She said, while Predaking was in his thoughts. "I said, what do you have to say for yourself?" She scolded him, while giving Predaking a serious expression, while the other creatures looked in surprise at their friends outburst. But to the yellow creature's surprise, Predaking's face was completely unchanged by her scolding.

"I have to say, that the answer is no!" Predaking said, much to the yellow, and the other creatures shock. They have predicted for him to cry, and do as she said, but instead he simply declined the offer.

"What?! Now listen here mister..." The yellow creature was about to argue, until this time she was cut off by Predaking.

"No! Now you listen to me!" Predaking yelled, which actually silenced the yellow creature, and made her fly down to the ground, along with the others. "I have no time to waste, talking to a bunch of small creatures like you!"

"Who are you calling small, Dragon-breath?!" The blue one yelled.

"Like i said, i'm not a dragon." Predaking said.

"Okay then mister, if you're not a dragon." The lavender creature calmly said, before beginning one of her biggest outbursts ever. "THEN HOW CAN YOU HAVE LARGE SCALES? BAT LIKE WINGS? BREATHE FIRE? LARGE CLAWS? SHARP TEETH? AND ESPECIALLY LOOK LIKE A DRAGON?!!!"

"Because i'm not. I'm what is known... As a Predacon." Predaking replied. That made the creatures confused.

"Predacon? Is that a sub-species of the dragons?" The pink one asked. Predaking felt insulted at her sentence.

"No!" Predaking yelled, which made them cower in fear towards him. Predaking felt his hunger for energon, and decided to move back to the cave. "I think our little talk is done now. You may leave."

"I'm sorry mr dr... I mean Predacon." The lavender one said, while correcting herself. "But we have a reason for you to leave the cave." Predaking looked back at the lavender creature.

"And why should i leave my cave?" Predaking asked them.

"Because if you keep sleeping there, you will snore lots of smoke around Ponyvile, for maybe a hundred years." She replied. Predaking looked at them in confusion.

"First off, i don't sleep for eons." Predaking said, which made them confused when he said "eon", whatever that means. "And second, i don't snore smoke."

"You don't?" The blue one said in surprise. "Then how did all the smoke appear?!" She yelled to him. Predaking looked inside the cave, and saw some burned raw energon inside. He quickly putted the puzzle pieces together, and saw the small creatures meaning, of coming to his cave.

"I must have accidentally breathed some flames on the energon." Predaking thought, before stomping the burned raw energon, thus stopping the smoke around. The creatures looked both surprised and slightly happy.

"Yay! No more smoke." The pink creature cheered.

"Good. Now you can leave me alone." Predaking demanded, before beginning to walk back to his cave. He was then stopped by the yellow creature.

"Before you go. I want to apologize for scolding you. We thought that your snoring was the reason why the smoke appeared." She apologized to Predaking, much to his own surprise.

"That creature is so easily forgiving?" Predaking thought. He has never met someone, who has forgiven so easily before.

"And i think somepony owes him an apology as well." She said, turning over to the blue creature with rainbow mane. The blue creature sighed, and flew right in front of Predaking's face.

"Fine! I'm sorry for kicking you in the jaw, in your Preda-whatever it is form." She somewhat apologized. Then the lavender one walked up to him, along with the three others.

"Well, i guess Princess Celestia was a little wrong about a dragon making the smoke around Ponyvile." She said, before looking up to Predaking. "By the way, i never asked for your name. Who are you?"

"I am Predaking. King of the fallen Predacons." Predaking said, while making his introduction. The creatures looked confused. He said he is a Predacon, but now he mentioned the fallen Predacons.

"What do ya mean by fallen?" The orange one asked him.

" You won't leave unless you know more about me?" Predaking asked them. The creatures nodded in acknowledgement. Predaking sighed. He could burn them to crisp if he wanted to, but doing it to small creatures would be quite dishonorable. "But anyway, now i have done my introduction. Now you may introduce yourself."

"I guess that's fair. My name is Twilight Sparkle." The lavender creature now known as Twilight introduced.

"Ah'm Applejack." The orange creature now known as Applejack introduced.

"And i am Rainbow Dash. Fastest flier in Equestria." The blue creature now known as Rainbow Dash introduced with style. Predaking sighed in annoyance, due to her ego.

"Just what i needed. Another Starscream." Predaking thought.

"My name darling is Rarity." The white creature now known as Rarity introduced.

"Her accent is quite similar to mine." Predaking thought.

"Andi'mPinkiePienicetomeetyouit'ssoexitingtomeetanewdragonotherthanSpikebackinPonyvilebutthatdoesn'tmatterihopewecanpartysomeday." The pink creature now known as whatever she just said introduced. Applejack then putted a hoof on Pinkie Pie's mouth.

"Sorry about Pinkie Pie. She is always like this." Applejack apologized.

"And i'm... I'm Fluttershy." The yellow creature now known as Fluttershy introduced. But Predaking barely heard her.

"What?"

"I'm Fluttershy."

"What?!"

"I'm Fluttershy!" She yelled out, much to everyone's surprise.

"She yells loud for a creature of her size." Predaking thought.

"So now that we have introduced ourselves. Can you tell us more about your species." Twilight asked in excitement.

"Another time maybe. Your problem is solved. Now kindly leave for now." Predaking demanded once more, while walking inside his cave. Twilight sighed in disappointment.

"Can we meet you again tomorrow?" She asked.

"Maybe. Now leave." Predaking demanded. The 6 creatures left as told.

"Now i just need to recover to full strength, and then i will try to find some answers." Predaking thought, while sitting down a bit.