• Published 25th Sep 2016
  • 547 Views, 3 Comments

Pinkie Tales - Unicop



Pinkamena is a bitter and quick tempered High School student. She constantly picks fights with her sister's and all of her classmates as well.

  • ...
2
 3
 547

Chapter 2

…Beep…..Beep…Bee…

My hand lazily reaches out and shuts off the alarm on the third beep. Sitting up I bring the alarm to my face and see the time reads 6:00. “What a stupid time of day to have to get up five times a week” I sight to myself. Slinking out of bed I stretch my arms and head to the bathroom.

After a quick shower and dental hygiene, I thrown on a random T-shirt and jeans, and then begin looking for my pink headband. “I could have sworn I left it here on my dresser last night”. Shrugging I open my dresser to pick out a new one. Inside a small pink horse is sitting in the middle of my closet, it picks up one of my headbands in her mouth and hands it too me. “Thanks” I mutter sleepily before closing the door.

“Waaaaaaaaaaait a min….” I bolt open the door again, and the horse is still there. It’s rather small for a horse, it had a cartoonish face with blue eyes, and poofy pink hair. For some reason it was also wearing one of my jackets which was big enough to cover her entire body, and a backwards baseball cap.

I blink twice and close the door.

I open it back up and the horse is still there smiling at me.

I close it again and count to five.

I open it and it’s still there

“This is a weird game, what do you call it?” it asks

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream at the top of my lungs running down the stairs. “THERE’S A TALKING HORSE THING IN MY CLOSET!!!” I scream at Maud as soon as I reach the kitchen. “IT’S WEARING MY CLOTH’S, AND IT’S PINK!!!” I wave my arms in the air while Maud, Limestone, and Marble look at me with bewilderment.

“Wow, Pinkamena’s totally lost it!” Limestone commented rolling her eyes.
“I’M NOT CRAZY I’M TELLING THE TRUTH!!” I scream at her. She sticks her tongue out at me in response.

“Pinkamena what on earth are you going on about?” Maud asks getting in between Limestone and I before a fight could commence.

“WERE YOU NOT LISTENING?” I scream “PINK TALKING HORSE!! IN MY CLOSET!!! IT’S WEARING MY CLOTHING!!! AND DID I MENTION IT TALKS??”

“Pinkamena if this is some clever ploy to get out of going to school, it’s your worst one yet!” Maud chides me rolling her eyes.

“No I’m being serious!! Really!!” I try but Maud shakes her head and points to the table.

“Just please eat your breakfast and get ready for school, I’ve got a lot to do today.”

I huff in annoyance and finish my breakfast in silence before rushing back to my room. Upon arriving I quickly open the closet door again, but the pink horse thing is gone. “Huh, guess it was just my imagination after all!” I shake my head in dismay and grab my bag before shutting the door. I turn around and find the pink horse thing jumping up and down on my unmade bed.

“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, this is fun!!” it laughs as it does a somersault in midair.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!” I scream as I drop my bag in shock. The horse thing stops and gives me a confused look.

“What’s wrong with you silly, you act like you’ve never seen a talking horse before?”

Just then Limestone knocks on the door and enters “Hey Pinkamena, can I borrow your brush for a sec? I can’t find mine.”

“LOOK, IT’S THE HORSE THING, IT’S ON MY BED!!!”

Limestone gives me a funny look as she brushes her hair in my mirror. “Are you still on about that? I don’t see anything.”

I give her an incredulous look. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T SEE ANYTHING, IT’S RIGHT THERE BOUNCING ON MY BED!!! THE PINK THING, KIND OF LOOKS LIKE A HORSE, BIG POOFY HAIR, WOULD IT HELP IF I POINT?” I gesture frantically at the horse but Limestone continues to give me a deadpan look.

“Ok I don’t know what the hell you’re on right now, but I REALLY don’t have time to deal with your crap.” She leaves shaking her head in dismay, and I round on the horse thing.

“Ok what are you and what do you want!”

“I’m Pinkie Pie, I’m a pony silly!” it says giggling.

Dumbfounded I look over to my desk where I had placed my Pinkie Pie figure the previous night before, only to find it’s missing. Several of my other figurines are overturned, and there are hoof marks all over my desk. “Whoa wait, you’re the Pinkie toy Maud gave me last night?”

Pinkie nods feverishly.

“But how is that even possible?”

“I dunno” Pinkie shrugs “Magic I guess?”

“Magic doesn’t exist!” I deadpan.

“Says the person talking to a talking pink horse!” Pinkie reminds me in a sing song voice.

“Ok good point.” Then another thing occurs to me “Wait, how come only I can see or hear you?”

Pinkie just shrugs again.
“So what do you want then?” I ask crossing my arms.

“To teach you about the magic of friendship silly!” Pinkie replied with another goofy smile.

“Huh?”

“Look what if I say I’m you from another universe, only I’m happy and have lots and lots of friends? And there’s this huge map thing that told me there’s a friendship problem that I have to solve, and it’s apparently helping you learn about friendship!”

“Then I’d say I’m clearly hallucinating from Maud’s cooking!” I say flatly. Or maybe I’m still asleep and having a really bad dream right now!” I quickly pinch myself to test out my theory, only to be met with pain. Nope, not a dream.

“Whatever makes you comfortable I guess” Pinkie concedes shrugging.

“Soooo, pretending I’m going along with this, how exactly do you plan on teaching me the magic of friendship?” I ask air quoting.

“I’m not going to do that silly?” Pinkie giggled “I'm gonna BE your friend! That way you can learn for yourself!" she gleefully exclaims.

“So you expect me to learn about friendship by befriending a figment of my clearly fractured imagination?”

“YES!!!” It grins maniacally.

My retort is cut off by a knock at the door. “Oh that must be your older sister, I’ll wait for you outside. See ya in a few!” With that Pinkie jumped out the window. Maud opened the door and pointed impatiently at her watch. “You’re going to be late for school again if you don’t leave in the next two minutes!” she says. “And no I don’t think you are too sick to go to school because of some pony hallucinations.”

“Alright, alright I’m going, sheeeesh!” I say shaking my head and turning to head out the door. As I leave I make one finally glance at the table, and then the window before shutting the door. This was going to be a long day.

Comments ( 3 )

Can't wait for Chapter Three. :pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by Blast deleted Apr 1st, 2018

A year and a half later, and still zippo?

Login or register to comment