• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 3,207 Views, 52 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Luna's Republic - masorin



The second episode of an ongoing Doctor whooves season.

  • ...
1
 52
 3,207

Earth and Sky preview

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/5287/Doctor-Whooves%3A-Earth-and-Sky
---



A guard trotted through the articulate hallways of the museum. He was working the night shift once again as he navigated his way through the dimly lit museum. The halls would have been shrouded in darkness had there not have been a few lights left on for the security ponies. Wax figures of famous ponies from throughout the universe made up the many exhibits all around him .This was the pony exhibit, the wing he was supposed to patrol and protect from thieves, not that anyone could steal from the museum.As a matter of fact, he was more surprised that they even closed at all.

While he leisurely patrolled the halls he came across six mares; perhaps the most famous ponies in history aside from maybe Celestia and Luna themselves. They were the bearers of the six elements of harmony. It was always interesting to the guard to see them reincarnated as wax figurines. Though, he had always wondered why they were so grey.

Rarity had a large Rock, which was labeled with the name “TOM”. The night shift guard smiled, he knew this particular story; though, it wasn’t a happy one. He often wondered why the museum had an exhibit displaying the largest fight the six elements of harmony ever had. The exhibit was based on the day upon which Discord was freed from his stone prison and unleashed pure chaos upon the land of Equestria. Yet, the stallions in charge of the museum had thought that the six ponies displaying disharmony was the best example of it.

The earth pony gave a light shrug and began to walk down the halls, but stopped when he heard a voice.

“Stop laughing at me!”

The surprised guard pony turned around and pressed a hoof to his radio. “Hey, this is Nightstick. I… um… I think we may have some nighttime visitors.” He said, as he cautiously attempted to follow the mysterious voice.

“Ha, ha.”

“I said Stop laughing!”

“Get back, Tom is mine!”

Nightstick picked up his pace; galloping back to the six mares he had passed earlier along his patrol. The startled pony turned the corner, only to drop his radio and freeze in place. He found himself in the company of six greyscale mares which had seemingly been brought to life. The confused guard said, stuttering as he spoke. “W-what is going on?”


“Don’t know, don’t care, not my problem.” A greyscale Rainbow Dash commented with a shrug.

Nightstick’s mouth dropped a little as he blinked, the wax figures were coming to life, all of them! He timidly took a step back, only to feel someone behind him.

“Like it?”

Nightstick turned around and saw someone. The trembling guard pony’s eyes grew wide. “But that’s… no.” There was a snap and suddenly the guard was gone. He had incomprehensibly disappeared in a bright flash of light. Maniacal laughter rang out through the museum.

“I said stop laughing!” Pinkie Pie yelled glaring at the other figure.

Comments ( 4 )

2417042
When I made that comment I was of the mind that The Vashta Narada of that world were directly related to the Parasprites. I then read and found out later that they were not.

3451921
Wut.
I must have been REALLY REALLY TIRED when writing that.... nearly 100 weeks ago?!

Great story, (just like the first episode) I would realy like to see the 3rd Episode. But either way, you can't have it all. Thank you so much for the nice read.

Login or register to comment