• Member Since 3rd Dec, 2012
  • offline last seen April 13th

MadMaxtheBlack


Too much to write; too little time

Comments ( 101 )

Th-thanks Madmaxkun.

...I'll write you a chapter or two for this soon...

OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD.
I WANT MOAR.

This is now the story's anthem:

Deal with it. :trollestia:

This can only end brilliantly

OH BABY

Imgur links don't work here lol. :twilightsheepish:

>when you realize you just killed your own surrogate son

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Did Twilight just give Spike the same curse as Kenny from SP?

Hmm

[youtube=gfEHzYhVPvk]

:moustache: You have my attention.

Whipping about, Twilight’s horn lights up. There is a flash of white light.

Spike’s head explodes.

That was unexpected.

Author's Note:
Drunk writing is best writing.

When is it not? Also, I don't doubt that you write drunk half the time.:trixieshiftright:

Condragonlations, you've written a piece of shit as a favor to an asshole (one with a severely dated gimmick, at that). I suppose if that's what you want part of your life to smell like, no one can stop you.

7573699 Fuck off, you pathetic little bitch.

7574393 I don't know what your personal beef is here, but there's only one person coming off as an asshole right now.

7574393
...You don't happen to have an alt account, do you sweetheart?

7574488 You're right. I suppose between this author and its "friend," there's only enough humanity for one person.

7574520 So much hate for such a small thing. If you don't like this story, or the friend I dedicated it too, then please, by all means don't stick around. Just 'x' out of the window and go find a story you do like. Oh, a feel free to leave a dislike on the story too, if that would make you feel better. :twilightsmile:

However, if you continue to insult the readers, as well as anonpencil, I'm afraid I'm going to have to block you. I don't mind you insulting me or the story, but please, don't insult my friends.

7574537
Thanks bruh, but no worries! Some people just hate me, and that's ok, really it is. Do what you want to do with your readers and this story, of course. :heart:

7574537 Very well. I shall insult the "story." As a matter of fact, I'll improve it:

For a moment, Sweetie Belle feels a pang of bitterness, of anger at the whole situation. The racks stand over her, looming, judgmental of her own weakness, and she can feel every strip of cloth staring down at her. Maybe if she’d just been more assertive. Maybe if she’d stressed the importance of the situation. Maybe if she’d offered to do that weird thing Rarity likes to do with Spike in her bedroom (and shower sometimes). Maybe then she’d have gotten her medication, or at least figured out a helpful spell. But no. She’s Sweetie Belle, Rarity's sweet little sister. This is her life, and she’s going to accept it, she realizes it, even if the work is just killing her.
        It’s only a matter of hours before Sweetie Belle notices that her cough isn’t going away. Sure it might be the dust or…just maybe…could it be that…
        No, there’s no way.
        But then, a little while later, she feels a sudden pang of exhaustion, far greater than she’s felt before. Then comes dizziness, a lack of appetite, despite the fact that she hasn’t eaten all day. Then she feels as though her chest itself is swollen, bulging out past where her rib cage should be. By the time she brings her hoof to her nose, then brings it away bloody, she knows for certain what’s going on.
        With a cry of despair, Sweetie Belle throws himself against Carousel Boutique's door. She bangs and scrapes against the heavy surface for dear life, but it’s no use. Blood runs down her face, mixing with fearful tears.
        “Rarity!” she screams. “Rarity, please let me out! I have to get my heart-worm medication! Before it’s too late!”
        But it’s already too late. A mosquito bit her that morning, and without the medication, the larvae got into her bloodstream and made their way to her heart. She knows they’re there inside her now, reproducing, thriving on her unmedicated body. Sweetie Belle curls up on the floor, feeling her eyes going hazy as a sudden pain in her chest thuds through her. The sound of her feeble coughs ring through the empty boutique as she twitches with a sudden, pained seizure.
        “N-no…” she croaks out, gripping at her chest.
        But there’s nothing she can do now. There’s nothing anyone can do.
        The heartworms continue their cruel work, and in the next few minutes, Sweetie Belle coughs her last, blood-tinged cough. Then she lies still, dead in the dust she has so carelessly left on the boutique floor.
        It takes a few days for Rarity to even notice that she’s gone.

That's better.

I came here for a comedy story, and I get this... I regret nothing :pinkiecrazy:

I suppose, seeing as it is written as a gift to anonpencil(no offense here, just the kind of stuff he writes is gross imo), how the story is presented and all the other tags except "comedy" I should have seen this coming, but hey, I'm not known for my insight :rainbowlaugh:

Not sure yet if I like it or no, only confusion so far, so neither up, nor down vote for now. Keep 'em coming dude:pinkiecrazy:

7574553

:rainbowlaugh:

7574556
No offense taken at all! I am kind of a little pretty gross.

7574393 Well, that was unnecessary. And rude, whatever did i do to you? I think you have a problem. Out of all the people who commented you chose little ol me? Why? I mean, I said nothing of value. I did it as a joke. It was the definition of a throwaway comment. I may not agree with the authors hatred of Spike but I support them for their creativity. Just wow. You really want to lash out at a nobody that didn't even do anything intrusive or disruptive? Wow. That is a new level of random hatred. You didn't even do anything creative with the insult. I'm wondering if you chose me at random just so you could have someone else to throw your hate at. Whoever you are, you need to calm down. Your insulting random people on a MLP fanfiction site. Go do something creative and further you existence.

I thought I was going to like it.... And turns out I was right. Can't wait for more! :pinkiecrazy:

7574393 Holy shit look at how fucking edgy you are.

I bet you main as Reaper.

The title of your story reminds me of this show.

7574685
Self-insert version Twilight, never you mind.

Kidding. Seriously though, it's just for the purpose of Spike suffering in this one case. Nothing more.

7574685 7574702 She hasn't gone to Ponyville yet, thus she had no friends and is a bitch.

7574680 There was an mlp parody that did that same concept, it was funny as hell.

7574393

If anyone is to be a asshole then that asshole is me you two toned son of a whore that kneels before Cheetojesus.

Lap at my nacho cheese and get its salty flavor in your eyes and nose as I fuck the dead corpse of your father that you've never seen before.

I AM ALMIGHTY! Fear me, for I have un paralleled power to spam and berate you until you finally leave or become so edgy that young animals would die by hearing your grating shrill voice!

You are nothing but the worm that feeds off of my defecation and asks for more.

7574501

Good story Pencil send my regards to Max.

I find this amusing. Keep it up.

So we're getting a new version of Scootaloo Dies a Bunch but with Spike this time? Sounds like fun. Even if it does make me miss Scootaloo Dies a Bunch even more...

7574393
Hey, I remember you! :pinkiegasp:

You're the one who gave me similar beef when I had Luna refer to Spike as Dusk Shine's pet. Then you went a disliking spree where you disliked all the comments on that story. :pinkiehappy:

I find this to be both horrifying and a bit curious. Like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to end badly and yet you can't look away...

End of story, Celestia puts Twilight on trial for murder and sends her into exile forever.

7575194 Patience, my friend. This is but the tip of the penis that will be jammed down FimFiction's throat. We have many, many more chapters to go.

7575202
7575194


Oooooh yes. There's many many more to go through. No need to rush, hehe.

>when a dragon gets fucking heartworms

WHAT IS THIS

Login or register to comment