• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 6,157 Views, 112 Comments

What creature is that? - lonelywhitefox



The Princess had found a strange egg after Discord's first defeat and Celestia had no idea what to do with so checked to see if a friend would have better luck.

  • ...
17
 112
 6,157

Chapter 4 (Edited)

Author's Note:

This chapter is more just my character messing around and setting up for the next chapter though I do have a good idea of how the next chapter will go out. I might edit it some later on but not sure when.

Begetting the aoorebtuce

Aron sat there and smiled. After the party had dispersed, he had rolled up into his ball like form and slowly and silently followed his mortal enemy - the purple unicorn - to her home. He saw he would need to be cautious since he noticed the small lizard creature was also walking with her. He was unsure if it was a pet or just another species that he didn't know about. Before the small lizard could shut the door, he had rolled in and slipped under the nearby sofa. He listened to what seemed to be 'Twilight' recapping what had happened that day to the one she called Spike. She seemed to have a very close relationship with Spike but what really surprised him was when he burned the letter he had been dictating in order to send it to it's destination.

With a large smile on his face Aron had used Mimic on Spike as he used the fire hoping that it would last long enough as he saw them head upstairs most likely to go to sleep. It was time for him to start a set up for what he had planned. He waited an hour making sure that they were sound asleep before he unrolled and started moving around the unlit library area.

He was looking around and smiling as he started softly humming to himself. Whilst looking through the library he saw a table with papers laid out on it. "Oh my fucking Arceus is that a feather and inkwell? Why the hell do they have ovens but have not invented the pen yet?" He thought for a minute walking over and jumping up onto the chair, and from there up to the table. He had made sure the lid to the inkwell was tight, as he lifted it up in his mouth. Lightly making his way up the stairs as silently as he could, he peaked inside to see that they both seemed sound asleep. He was a bit surprised that Spike didn't have his own room and that he was sleeping in a basket like a dog or cat. He rolled his eyes as he made his way up to Twilight with a smile setting the inkwell next to her. He slowly opened the inkwell before pouring it into her mane, employing the Mimic of Spikes fire breath to dry her now black mane before she started rubbing her head with her front hooves.

He moved the now empty inkwell under her bed before looking around noticing that she seemed to be exceptionally well organized. He slowly and silently started moving things around - swapped books on shelves and slightly tilted all the pictures in the house.

He now had one more problem - how the hell was he going to get out of the house? He silently made his way down the stairs as he smiled. He made a small stack of books next to the door, then climbed up on top of them, using his mouth to turn the door knob. He was so lucky he didn't have many taste-buds. After slipping out of the house and closing the door behind him he quickly used Rollout and rolled towards Fluttershy's cabin. He rolled in through the open door, climbing onto the couch. Stretching a little and giving a slight yawn he closed his eyes and smiled. He had a feeling that he would have a wake up call when the morning came. Even so, he was getting bored. Maybe he could try taking a few more risks, though he was still not too sure how punishment this body could sustain.

Thinking this over, he drifted off to sleep. Going back to the room he stayed in when in his mind, a smile spread across his face as he started to make a large glass box with a small city in it. Adding small replications of the anime and video game characters in the city, he saw that a good many of the heroes seemed to have been getting together, while the neutral characters went their separate ways into the city. The villains seemed to have split into groups. The more intelligent of the villains didn't seem to group together seeming to feel more comfortable being the leader of their group. He made sure not to add overly powerful villains and heroes so as to avoid breaking out and making a mess of his calm mind.

His eyes started to opening as he heard screaming so loud that he could have sworn it was right next to his ear. He yawned as he sat up and looked out the window to see what he only could think was a ponyta.

"Wait a minute, how is there a ponyta here and why is it running this way?" he thought as he noticed the body had a hint of purple. "Oh my holy Arceus, SHE CAN FUCKING MEGA-EVOLVE!!!" he thought. She was now stampeding toward Fluttershy's cabin. Soon there was a loud knock that he felt sure had nearly cracked the door. Fluttershy jumped up and stood there for a moment, before slowly making her way to the door. Opening the top half of it, she made a soft squeal and ducked behind the door. He guessed she had never seen her like this.

"FLUTTERSHY can I borrow that little ball of metal for a moment." Twilight half yelled and half growled Fluttershy quite literally threw him to the wolf, since she was quite scared of her.

"NNOOOO, Fluttershy you threw me under the bus without even asking why!!!" he thought as he was being dragged away his nubs leaving lines in the dirt. The flaming pony had a smile on her face that he thought would be more fitting on the Joker. He suddenly lifted up and he quickly curled into a ball defensively as he was thrown into the tree house. He quickly rolled and hid under the couch before heard Twilight yelled, "Spike, we are staying inside. The library is closed, we are going to be testing magic until tomorrow and making sure our new 'guest' stays here where we can see him," Twilight had said, with a degree of toxicity in her voice. The one thing going through Aron's mind was. "I'm now locked in the house with the insane ponyta who looks at me like a scientist looks at a specimen, I am so totally fucked!!!"