• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 357 Views, 0 Comments

Villains - Papa Krell



The planet Equis has existed peacfully for thousands of years. But a strange and nightmarish visitor named Galagus may end up changing that.

  • ...
 0
 357

Chapter 3; librarian

The large door swings closed slowly, and the soft tapping of hooves signals a twilight's entrance. "Galagus, was it?" She asks, her gaze turning to Galagus.

"Yes, mage. I assume you wish to discuss my origins and my magic?" He queries, boredom in his voice.
Twilight hesitates to answer. "How did you know I can cast magic?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.
Galagus looks down at her. "When you cast magic or are near magic, you feel a sort of hum correct?"

"I suppose yeah." She replies.
Breathing in a deep, dusty breathe Galagus exhales a dense cloud of smoke with little streams of flowing color dancing in it. "Magic is like water, a fluid if you will. When you cast a spell, it flows between the source and the target. When you stop casting, the water between the source and target falls and splashes. I can see the splashes without assistance. When a magic user is nearby, they are basically soaked with magic." He explains.
Twilight's eyes light up. "That's incredible! You must know so much about magic that we have no way to discover!"

"Can your mages manipulate atoms?" Galagus asks, curious.
The lavender alicorn frowns. "Atoms?"
Galagus mentally kicks himself. "Of course they can't you dolt! They can't even see magic residue, why would they be able to magically split atoms?"
He blinks. "Never mind, must be a Galagian thing. You should go back inside before dinner gets cold, and send out that blue lesbian friend of yours, the one with the wings."
"Er..I'm not sure Dash is....okay thanks bye!"

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment