• Published 9th Sep 2016
  • 4,810 Views, 32 Comments

Buck. - Addictive Reads



After spilling coffee on Soarin, Rainbow Dash tries to help him. Things were going well until Spitfire and Fleetfoot barged in-at the wrong time, too.

  • ...
4
 32
 4,810

IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

"Thanks for inviting me to your house, though I'm a burden, sorry," Soarin shivered.

"No prob, Soarin. It's raining so heavily outside, I doubt you can fly in that weather!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "Besides, don't say sorry. You've been saying that for a million times now!"

"Heh, yeah," he grinned sheepishly.

The two pegasi sat on either side of the couch; Soarin was tapping his hoof on his lap while looking at Rainbow's trophies lined up in one shelf while Rainbow was hugging a pillow and finding her Daring Do book.

After Rainbow found her Daring Do book, she looked around and finally landed her gaze on Soarin. He looked so awkward and out of place! She figetted with her book until an idea popped into her mind.

"Coffee?" Rainbow raised two mugs.

Soarin took a second too late to realise she spoke. "Huh? Uh, yeah...haha..thanks," Soarin scratched the back of his head. "Uh...could I make two apple pies too? I'm good at making them!"

"Sure, you big goof. I haven't eaten one in a while," Rainbow chuckled. "Come into the kitchen! I have the ingredients!"

After making their supper, the pegasi sat down on the dining table, placing their food and drink on the table.

"So. I've heard from AJ, you like apple pies?" Rainbow Dash started digging in.

"Hay yeah! Loved it since I was a colt. That's how I knew how to make it...my mom taught me," Soarin took a sip of his coffee and gobbled down the pie messily. "Mmm...yum! This is one of the best pies I've ever made!"

"No shit," Rainbow Dash took her mug of coffee. Then she looked up at Soarin. His face had pie crumbles all over, there was sauce dripping from his chin to his hooves and to top it all off, Soarin had a expression that most fillies made when they entered a candystore. The goofy grin.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!"

"Huh...?" Soarin blinked.

"Y-Your...your face...!" She managed to choke out while shaking uncontrollably from the laughter. "You...and t-that pie! All over y-your FACE!" As a result of laughing too hard, Rainbow let go of the mug subconsciously...

...spilling its contents all over Soarin.

"AHH!!!" A filly-ish shriek was heard. Rainbow Dash managed to peel open one of her eyes and gasped.

"S-Soarin! Oh my Celestias!" Rainbow quickly picked up her mug and grabbed some tissue for Soarin to wipe himself with.

"He might need a cool towel to drape himself with..." she muttered to herself as she flew up the flight of stairs.

Rainbow dashed into her bathroom and pulled out three towels. She wet them and rushed back into the dining room and saw that Soarin was busy with wiping the coffee off his fur.

She guided Soarin onto the couch and she leaned him back, ensuring that he was comfortable. She kneeled one hoof on the couch to steady herself.

Rainbow Dash leaned back and spotted the places where Soarin was burnt. His back, chest and his forehooves. She grimaced. Then she quickly changed her expression into a apologetic smile when she noticed Soarin's worried gaze at her.

"Sorry Soarin...you gotta bear with the pain..." she slowly but carefully placed her hooves on his shoulders and gently leaned him back, towards the couch.

She handled him so gingerly, it made Soarin wonder how such a rough mare like her could be so gentle.

Then Rainbow leaned in towards him, draping the cool and wet towel on his chest, her mane softly tickling his neck. Although the pain from the touch of the cool towel to his burning wounds was torture, he could not help but notice the smell of her mane, which smelled like...strawberries? Soarin breathed in sharply, inhaling the heavenly scent, though not intentionally wanting to sniff her, but rather in sensitivity. He never had a mare this close to him. Rainbow did not notice his reaction and continued draping the other towel over his back. She pressed her chest to his so she could reach around his back.

Oddly enough, he did not feel any pain when she did. He relaxed a little. It seemed like a sensation only she could provide.

Soon enough, Soarin's heart began to beat rapidly as she leaned even closer to him as she reached for the lower part of his back. He could feel her hot breath on his neck and it was driving him crazy. An involuntary shiver went down his spine.

Soarin gave his all to try not to "pomf" his wings out from her actions.

What would it be like to feel her lips-

No Soarin! Don't you dare think of...

Soarin mentally slapped himself as he bit his lip.

"Soarin? Ya okay? Is it too painful to take?" Rainbow stiffened at his various actions.

Oh...the raspy voice of hers does sound-

Soarin shook his head, trying to force his dirty thoughts out of his mind.

"Is it too painful? Should I stop?" There was a hint of worry in her voice.

"Huh? What? No...it's not-" Soarin's sentence got stuck in his throat as he locked eyes with her.

Rainbow Dash had just looked up at him as he looked down at her. Now, their muzzles were barely an inch apart.

A huge blush formed on both pegasi's cheeks.

Just at that moment, Spitfire and Fleetfoot barged into Rainbow's house.

"Crash! Emergency! We have to-" Spitfire stopped in mid-sentence as she took in the sight before her.

"Buck." Soarin muttered.

"Holy Luna! What in tartarus are you ponies doing?" Fleetfoot beat Spitfire to the pun.

"Lookie here, two lovebirds makin' a move?" Spitfire plastered on a smug smirk on her face.

Rainbow looked at Soarin and he did the same. Their muzzles turned as red as BigMac's coat. Her eyes grew as wide as saucers.

Both pegasi had agonised expressions on as they saw a flash from Fleetfoot's iHoof.

"IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" Both blue pegasi shrieked simultaneously as they pounced off each other.

"Too bad, I'm taking the photo to Muzzlebook~" Fleetfoot mocked them in a sing-song voice.

"Nononono...Fleet! Please! I'll do anything!" Soarin begged.

"Hmm..lemme think..." Fleetfoot tapped her hoof on her chin, pretending to think. "How about...cleaning the mess hall for me...for an entire month?"

"Yes! Just...don't post the picture..." Soarin looked like he was about to burst.

"Sorry Clip'." Fleetfoot put her phone into the pocket of her flightsuit. "Nope."

Soarin's eye twitched.

"Oh, this is gonna be good..." Spitfire smirked.

"Spitfire!" Rainbow stressed.

The said Wonderbolt waved the two goodbye. "And don't worry, there's no more emergency! You guys can continue with your..."

"... stuff," Fleetfoot finished for her. The mares snickered as they left the jaw-slacked pegasi.

"IT REALLY ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!" Rainbow shouted after them.

Soarin murmured, "I swear, by the name of Celestia, they're as good as dead if they post it..."

Author's Note:

And here you go, my very first one-shot! :rainbowkiss:

Also, I tried a different writing style, and it was fun writing this story.. :heart::pinkiehappy:

BTW, don't ask me where Fleetfoot's iHoof or Muzzlebook came from.

Just don't.

'Kay?

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this!:pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 32 )

Fab that's all I can say:duck:

7551135
7551265
Thanks so much! :heart::twilightsheepish:It means a lot to me, for I am a rookie at writing stories... :derpytongue2:

7551513 Haha..I'm head over heels with that ship

Good because we need more soarindash nowadays

Everyone should love soarindash :flutterrage:

I love this story *fav

This is so good:rainbowkiss::heart:
You should be doing more of this because I LOVE IT.

7557242 Thanks!:heart:
I think it is the new writing style:pinkiehappy:

And I use this writing style in Wattpad. You can check out my story, Play Hard To Get.
My username is AddictiveReads.

Okay:pinkiehappy: I just followed you:heart:

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DIEING FROM CUTENESS!!!!!!!!!

That was cute and funny, but, seriously, the best part was iHoof and Muzzlebook! :rainbowlaugh:

Does it have a sequel or any continuation? I'm starting to have interest in this story

7648600 Haha I am planning a sequel soon :pinkiehappy:

This was good. i likey:pinkiesmile:

7670075 yes! I really wanna see where this goes:rainbowlaugh:

fleetfoot is kinda me when, i'm shipping someone or somepony :rainbowlaugh:

also, SOARIN!! THAT WAS SO CLOSE!!!! YOU HAVE TO KISS HER ALREADY!!!! :pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

I DEMAND MOOOOOOORRRREEEEEEE!!:flutterrage: :pinkiecrazy: :pinkiecrazy: ummmm hehe Please? :twilightblush:

**** YOU SPITS AND FLEETFOOT!:flutterrage:
Now that that's outta the way....
SOOOOOO KEWWWTTTTTTTT!!!:rainbowkiss:
Instant fave!:pinkiehappy:


PS. I luvvvvv your story on Wattpad, Play Hard to Get:heart:
(I'd comment on there but there is some shitty problem with Wattpad when it comes to my laptop)
But anyways, it's ******* HILARIOUS!
'kay now I gotta chill, because I need to go study for my Science final:raritydespair:
But keep up le good work:twilightblush:


PPS. I need to stop using the Fimfiction emoticons so much:rainbowderp:

Haha:rainbowlaugh:, the last part was really funny

Hahaha, this was funny and random - I liked it! Especially Spitfire and Fleet utterly embarrassing them:rainbowlaugh:

Spitfire: you know? If we post it we will die...WORTH IT!

Login or register to comment