• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 618 Views, 8 Comments

Bath Time for Lemon Lime - Luckyfanisaac



DJ Hopper comes home to find a very dirty Secondary and decides to run a bath for him.

  • ...
 8
 618

Main Story

DJ Hopper entered the Tardis after a long tiring day.

“I’m home” he called out into the console room hopeing for a response.

A small blue head with green strips along the middle of its face, down it’s eyes, body and upper legs popped upped from underneath the lower console inner workings with an energetic smile and started running up the stairs to great him.

“Hey big bro,” said the little voice from the young pony colt. It was DJ’s little brother Lemon Lime aka Secondary.

“Hey Secondary have you been monkeying with the Tardis again because your covered in oil stains,” replied DJ looking over the young dirty pony.

“Mhmm,” he said nodding his head “I love meddling with the Tardis and seeing how all the inner workings work!” said Secondary enthusiastically.

“Well then hop to it to make sure you put back what ever you were taking apart or using away while I go run a bath for you” DJ said sternly.

“Oh okay” Secondary said with a little sadness in his voice. He didn’t like stopping half way and quitting when he’s in the middle of a project but he can understand why DJ would want him to put stuff back. He needs the Tardis clean and sorted when he needs to use it. Even though he doesn’t take a part anything and leave it lying around in the way. He would just remove stuff that were blocking other parts and set them aside around the lower console. Plus he was in a secondary console that was just for him under the main console and a little ways away from the lower console.

Secondary goes ahead and moves the parts onto the table along the walls to there proper place in his organization system that he came up with when he needs to put stuff away and to keep the place looking clean, sorted and easy to move around even though it was a greasy and oily place.

While Secondary headed down the steps, to put back the parts he took out away, DJ turned and headed to the bathtub to run a bath for Secondary. Even though Secondary is 40 1/5 years old, around 8 in mortal years and about the size of one. DJ Hopper still treats Secondary as a young colt. Secondary doesn’t seem to mind it gives him less things to do and doesn’t mind the sympathy.

DJ Hopper soon made it to the tub and turned on the faucet. Since it’s a big tub it was a bigger facet but it has a small tab to test the water.The size of the tub adjusts to the size of the pony or when another one joins.

He adjusted the temperature, testing it with the small tab, to how both he and Secondary liked it and pulled up the tab to the main faucet and put it to setting 1 full blast. Thankfully there was a sound system shield around the rim of the tub to reduce the sound of the heavy water flow both inside and out of the tub and there were vents along the edge and rim of the tub to collect the water that gets out.

As the system roared to life, filling up the tub, DJ decided to take off his rope and hunch so it didn’t get wet and hung it up in the bathroom closet where they also kept the dry towels. He then headed to the shelf to fetch the bubble bath and where they keep all the other soap. They like to call this the soapy shelf that even has rubber bubbles along the edges for decoration and to keep from injuring yourself if you bump into it.

DJ Hopper picks up their normal bubble bath with a fragrance of something from back home and adds some to the bath. He puts the bottle back just as Secondary walks in through the glass door with a wood frame. The toilet has a second entrance in case someone needs it when someone is bathing or showering.
“Ready Secondary?” asks DJ when he sees Secondary approaching the tub.
“Mhmm,” he replied with a cheeky face.
“What’s that look for?” asked a sternly puzzled DJ Hopper.
“Oh nothing,” replied Secondary with a distant look.
“Okay,” said a worried DJ “Why don’t you go hop over to the edge of the tub while it finishes filling up.”
“K” he said sitting down on the edge.

Secondary was feeling kind of cheeky today and wanted some fun. DJ Hopper knew Secondary loved walking around in the tub and splashing all around especially when he jumps in so he added a shield to block the water from going out of the tub so Secondary could splash as much as he wants and from getting everything wet. So when DJ was standing on the left side monitoring the water level Secondary adjusts the shield so DJ would get wet when he jumps in.

It wasn’t long for the water level to get high enough for Secondary to jump in but still not enough to turn the water off. DJ turned to face Secondary.
“Okay Secondary you can go ahead and jump in if you want”
“K” he replied standing up and heading back to get a running start.

DJ watched as Secondary got up and went back towards the door to get a running start. Secondary got down on his front hooves with his back hooves still standing up looking like an athlete ready for a race charged straight towards the tub. His wings coming out when he neared the tub gave a big flap and a jump and landed straight into the tub with a mighty splash.

As DJ Hopper saw Secondary took off he gave a small smile seeing his little brothers enthusiasm but as DJ saw him land and the water going high and a bit further then it should his coat started to change a little bit more red. This happens when DJ Hopper is sad or scarred. The water came crushing down and socked a very startled DJ Hopper.

DJ Hopper brought his hoofs up to his face to wipe away the water and also unfolded his Magic Converters to move the stray hairs that fallen into his face. As DJ Hopper quickly checked the splashy washy shield and found that it had been tampered with.He wondered who had been tampering with it but then he heard a quiet little giggle coming from the tub.

DJ turned to see Secondary with his right hoof covering his mouth and giggling at him. DJ Hopper then realized that Secondary had tampered with it on purpose. At first DJ was pretty mad at Secondary with monking with the splashy shield but then he realized he was pretty dirty too and since he was already wet he decided to get in too.

Making sure to fix the shield and turning the water to the low setting DJ Hopper heads to the door and starts running towards the tub a bit more gentler then Secondary since he is bigger and stronger.
I realize that DJ shouldn’t be jumping into the tub and might hit the bottom but lets just say the bottom is enchanted to absorb the impact and protect him.

Secondary stopped giggling and realized what DJ was doing when he headed towards the door. Secondary quickly scooted over to make room for DJ even though the tub will adjust to make room for DJ. DJ lands into the tub and big splash comes up and splashes around the tub also a big shockwave that causes Secondary to struggle a bit to keep above the water but he doesn’t succeed and ends up under the water.
DJ soon notices this as the tub readjusts and quickly grabs Secondary and pulls him up and brings him into a hug.
“You okay you little monkey?”
“Yeah I’m fine just a little surprised,” replied Secondary returning the hug.
“Okay let’s get you cleaned up and then we can play around,” said DJ levitating the soap brush over. This brush is a back brush but a bit more comforter and has a button on it that squirts some 3 in one soap (conditioner, body wash, and shampoo) into the brush.

DJ Hopper started scrubbing all over Secondary’s back. Secondary is old enough to do it on his own but doesn’t mind having someone do it for him. Then his front hooves asking him to bring out his hooves; His belly, back, his wings and under them, neck, face while he closed his eyes, ruffled up his main, then finally his back hooves and lastly his tail with blue along the top part to the end with a green color along the bottom part to the end just like DJ’’s but with two colors instead of three.

After DJ got Secondary covered in soap and well scrubbed Secondary dipped his body into the water to get the suds out. He emerged with all the oil stains gone. The oil got incinerated when it washed off into the rest of the water by the tubs water cleaning system. Secondary was now all cleaned but now it was time for DJ to get cleaned.

DJ was about to start to get himself clean when Secondary spoked up. “Is it okay if I clean you now?” he asked with a cute little smile.
“Sure I guess,” answered DJ hoofing over the brush.

Secondary took the brush and started cleaning his older brother. Starting off with his back, wings asking for DJ to open them and turn for the other one, under them getting a little laugh from DJ because he’s ticklish, front hooves, neck, face, mane and lastly his tail. Like Secondary DJ doved into the water to get the suds out. He surfaced with a much cleaner coat. Now that they were both clean now they can go ahead and play.

Secondary went ahead and started giving a big mighty splash towards DJ by raising his front hooves and slamming them down into the water and got up and waddled to the other side of the tub to get away from DJ. DJ seeing his brothers antics gave chase after he changed the water setting to 3. He brought his front hooves into an under hand toss under the water and brought them up with a mighty heave sending loads of water towards Secondary. The water came crashing down on Secondary. After he could see again he waded around the tub as DJ gave chase. Secondary brought his hooves into the fountain and angled the water at DJ. DJ gave a sour face as he got his face squirted with water.

This continued for a while. By the time they were done the water level was a quarter way down to where it started before they started there activity. They both got out and headed to the dryer room. This room was filled with huge fans like in a car wash from every part of the room except the door. The towels were an option.

DJ and Secondary both stepped into the dryer room. DJ let Secondary in first DJ following close behind just as the dryers roared to life. The dryers are like those hand dryers that stop when your hands are completely dry. When the dryers finally turned off and they were both dry they exited the drying room.

When they went over to the mirror to find they were both big fluffy ponies. They turned to each other and laughed. They got out their own brush and brushed their fur and groomed their hair in their own specific style. When they finished they both headed out of the wash room and headed to the kitchen for diner.

Since it has a few pictures as illustration. I'm posting the picture version as a link here.

Author's Note:

If anyone has any ideas to make another splash add them in the comments.
I don't know what they would have for diner so I stopped it there.
I was copying the original picture version to here and I had to fix the tab indents and there is no tab button on my iPad that I'm using right now.