• Published 10th Sep 2016
  • 914 Views, 39 Comments

The Rise of Metal - PanzerBrony Metallicom



Sometimes something comes up that changes your entire life. Same goes for Alex after he found himself in a different world. However not everything changed: he still has his love for music and Heavy Metal.

  • ...
11
 39
 914

Chapter 5 - New Elysium

Both princesses walked over to my hospital bed. While the white one had a nice and calming smile on her face, the grey one held up a stoic and unreadable expression. They both came to halt in front of me and the equine form with the sun on her rear, looked up to me.

She spoke in a very chilling and motherly voice: “Hello. My name is Princess Celestia, Princess of the sun and Co-ruler of Equestria.” Then she gestured with her hoof to the black pony next to her and continued: “This is my sister, Princess Luna, Princess of the night and also Co-ruler of Equestria.” Luna looked up to me, but didn’t change her expression anytime.

“Nice to meet you both,” I said with much happiness as I could bring up at this very moment. “And since you introduced yourself it only seems fair, if I do the same; my name is Alexander Windhund, you may call me Alex, princesses. I also bet we have many questions to each other, so why don’t you start?”

While Luna looked somehow unease and exchanged a quick glance over to her sister, Celestia hold her ground and still had that clam smile glued to her. “I guess a good question to start is: how are you feeling?” she asked.

“Better, but not quite over the hill yet,” I answered as normal as I could. There is bloody royalty in front of me!! my mind practically screamed. It filled my system with an uneasy feeling of light fear that I was still in a damn hospital and the first guests that visited me, except from the nurses and doctors, had to be of course the rulers of the country/kingdom I am currently in.

The princess of the sun seemed to be satisfied with that answer. I guess it is my turn to ask something now. “Does anybody of you know how and why I ended up here in this country, called Equestria?” I said.

Celestias smile seems to falter. With a sad look in her eyes she answered: “That we sadly don’t now, my dear subject.” Wait? What? Subject?! “But we will ensure you that you don’t need to worry about that our ponykind will cause you any harm in our kingdom!” Celestia exclaimed proudly.

“Oh-okay” I answered unsure of what to think about that statement. And why did the princess called me her subject? Now I was the one that felt unease. “Excuse me, Princess Celestia,” I asked with a worried tone in my voice, “why did you call me-“. I never got to finish that sentence. My mind was suddenly clouded and my body screamed to me in pain. I found myself broken on hard ground, a very black creature advanced slowly on me. It was as black as the night, had fangs, wings and a horn. Fear and terror crept up my system and I screamed for my life. I must have screamed the whole hospital together, but I didn’t know that.

Both princesses looked up to me, unsure of what to do, while I screamed in terror. Celestia had a worried expression on her face, while Luna’s was in complete shock. A doctor and a nurse crashed into my room, ignoring the princesses completely. After a short time the doc said: “I would say that he is currently suffering from some kind of bad memory flashback.” He turned to the nurse and continued: “Nurse Red Cross, please give him some painkillers and something to calm him down. I can’t afford that he terrorizes the whole hospital again.”

With that the doctor turned away and got out of my room, while Nurse Red Cross begun to work her magic. It was until then, she finally noticed the royalty standing next to my bed. Her face flushed red from embarrassment; she then bowed to them and said: “We should leave him alone for a bit to let him calm down.” Both princesses noticed that with a nod and left the room together with her.

--- Some time later ---

The rulers of Equestria reentered my room, still worried expressions on their faces. “Hello Alex. Do you feel better?” Celestia asked motherly.

What a stupid question. I just had the worst nightmare possible and you are asking me if I am ok? my mind asked sarcastically back. “Yes, I feel a bit better” I answered; my mind just face palmed.

The princess of the sun offered me a soft smile after hearing that. She spoke in a calm tone to me again: “Sorry for asking, but what exactly did you see, Alex?”

My face went pale and I felt sweat breaking out in different regions of my body. “I-I-I saw the mo-most terrifying monster in m-my entire life,” I stuttered. I took some deep breaths to cool myself down. “I was lying in some sort of castle and there was that black thing. Like a nightmare with a horn and a pair of wings. Its eyes just filled me with fear and terror, so I just screamed for my life.” I went even paler and the princesses had the word ‘worry’ written over their faces again. Luna just turned and walked out without saying anything.

“Did I say something wrong?” I asked the only princess left in the room.

She sighted and answered: “Sadly yes, my subject. The wounds are still fresh and you just throw a little bit of salt in it.”

I flinched at that one; “I’m sorry,” I muttered afterwards.

Celestia trotted over to me and put a hoof lightly on my head. “There is really no need to be sorry. You couldn’t know.”

I could see that there were tears forming in the corners of Celestias eyes. “What couldn’t I know, Princess? And why do you keep calling me ‘your subject’?” I asked.

The white royal sister rubbed a fore hoof over her eyes before she had a smile on her face again. With her clam and motherly tone she answered: “First, that is a story to tell some other time. And why I call you my subject? Well, you are one of my subjects, my earth pony stallion.”

Wait? WHAT?! I only realized now why my body felt wrong the whole time. I am a pony now, an earth pony to be exact. At least I am still the same gender my mind told me. But still: A PONY! I just felt my vision go blurry and my eyes roll back into my head. “Alex? Alex! Are you ok?” I heard Celestias voice fainting. Alex.exe stopped working.

Dear Customer,

MIND sadly detected a problem with Alex.exe and had to shut down BRAIN to prevent it from further damage. Please try to reboot your system some time later again.

Sincerely,
God

Author's Note:

Wow! What a chapter and what a plot twist! :trollestia:

I still feel a bit unease about this one. Please let me know, what you think of this chapter in the comments!

Have a nice weekend and see you all next friday again! :twilightsmile:

PB Metal


Musical Inspiration: