• Published 13th Sep 2016
  • 3,373 Views, 27 Comments

The Conversion Bureau: Voracious - The Monoceros



Years after the Conversion Bureaus have claimed the Earth, Galactus comes...

  • ...
20
 27
 3,373

Author's Note: A Confession About this Portion of this Fic

+++ +++ +++THREE DAYS POST-BANISHMENT OF TWILIGHT SPARKLE+++ +++ +++

Soleste's reign only functioned thanks to one thing and one thing alone. And that one thing was, in fact, her psychosis. Because her warped mind genuinely believed that her rule over the now 'purified' planet would be a prosperous 'Golden Age' of sorts, it was. She was constantly subconsciously warping reality to fit her vision of her rule. All work literally did itself when unobserved as a result of Soleste's madness.

The only reason everypony still accepted her rule was because they were to scared to do anything about it. As a result, they lived their lives day-in and day-out eternally at the mercy of Soleste's demented whims.

It was not a good existence at all. The officially unofficial consensus was that they would have preferred to be ruled by Discord. After all, the Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony was many things, but at least he always eager to own up and admit his insanity.


Soleste grinned from ear to ear as she watched her transformed sister, now acting on her newly programmed sense of vanity, pose in front of the bedroom mirror.

"So you see, Sister," Soleste said, "It has come to my attention that every queen needs a jester, a fool, somepony whose purpose is to mock the queen and get away with it. I have chosen you. From now on, you are no longer Princess Luna, you are now Loona, my personal harlequin!"

"Like, totally Sistress!" Loona giggled, her outfit jingling as she nodded her head.

"Good! You have already finished adapting to the new mindset that my Persona Spell gave you! Now follow me Sister, we have a great day ahead of us!"

As they walked down the castle hallway, Soleste never noticed Loona looking at the sky, whispering, "You have to help us Twilight Sparkle, you have to help us all."


Two Years Later

"Well?" Soleste asked impatiently as Nurse Redheart examined the corpse of Loona, "What happened to my favorite jester?"

"Well, you see your highness, I honestly don't know what exactly did happen, but as far as I can tell, in my professional medical opinion, it seems that her energy was... devoured."

"Devoured?! What do you mean 'devoured'? What exactly are you saying?!"

"I mean that some sort of force that is far greater than, what would be to it, a mere alicorn, buck it obviously eclipses the likes of King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Discord, and Tirek combined and at their height actually feasted on her energies, leaving her a husk of a remnant of what she was!"

"But she her energies are equal to that of an anomalous, albeit life-bearing, MOON!"

"My point exactly," Redheart responded curtly. And with that, she packed her bags and left the deranged tyrant demigoddess standing there, staring in shock.

Author's Note:

I only wrote this out-of-genre acid trip bull**** as filler because I was suffering writer's block, and couldn't figure out how to advance the plot I was writing.

I also think I did a shoddy job afterwards when I wrote the scene where Galactus ordered his herald, Silent Dusk (a.k.a. Twilight Sparkle), to return to post-Conversion Earth as well as her arrival.

I plan on remastering this fic with all that filler removed, additional scenes that I had actually planned to write initially, revised and fleshed out scenes, etcetera etcetera.

Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments.

I hope to post the chapter that is the Remastered Director's Special Edition by the anniversary of when I got the first chapter of this fic published.

Thank you for all the support! :pinkiehappy::raritywink::ajsmug::twilightsmile::pinkiesmile::yay::rainbowlaugh: