• Published 31st Aug 2016
  • 1,989 Views, 38 Comments

The Legendary Terrarian of Equestria - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



Terrarians... human-like beings with increased speed, strength, and bravery beyond that of ordinary men... however, none are more deadly than the legendary Lord Darkness of Darkno... read on to see his adventures on the planet of Equis...

  • ...
9
 38
 1,989

Chapter 5: The Changelings

The sound of feet walking in the sand is heard...

"It's about damn time I found this place..." The Terrarian Lord said, smiling as he wore his original outfit's color palette, but he was now wearing a more... desert-themed outfit, fitted to the desert and the desert alone.

Where was he? The Badlands.

Why was he there? ... you'll find out soon enough.

He began to walk towards a little town, known as Capgras... one of the last 10 Changeling settlements (besides the Capital).

He then used some of his magic/mana, before his appearance changed to that of a Changeling... or what HE would look like as a Changeling... same black beard and hair (yes, Changelings have hair, it's just that the ones Chrysalis has for her guards and soldiers were... mutated, to say the least), but he had glowing, purple eyes, a longer horn (by a couple inches, almost the length of Chrysalis's), taller body (almost Chrysalis's height), and he had purplish, slightly transparent, insect-like wings, along with omnivorous teeth (Changelings can either be herbivorous or carnivorous)...

He walked into the town, as he noticed that the town was bustling with Changelings, some Grphyons, a few Minotaur here and there, and surprisingly, a couple ponies...

He smirked and noticed the guards, but, he noticed one with a scar going down it's entire left side, going across it's eye, and making it look like a cat's eye...

He was shocked to recognize this Changeling as his old friend, and one of his Generals, General Abiku, the Changeling of the Corruption...

He then saw Abiku walk into the Town Hall, before he followed Abiku, quietly...

When he got inside, he saw a normal Town Hall interior... normal desk, normal room, normal secretary... besides the fact that the secretary was a pony, but still.

He walked up and asked, his voice changed (think something like djsmell1's Sans voice during the Megalovania Piano cover), thankfully, "Excuse me, but I have an appointment with the Mayor?"

The secretary looked up and got out a file, as she then began looking through it... He panicked a bit and made his appointment appear in it somewhere, though.

She nodded and said, with a monotone voice, "Go ahead. Mayor Abiku's office is upstairs... mind the trophies in his office... He likes to scare those that make appointments with."

He nodded and walked down the hall and up the stairs, as he noticed some other offices with plaques, with one saying "Captain Imburche", "Doctor Korrigan", and another saying "Miss Spriggan", who he assumed was the secretary, before he saw Abiku's office, and he knocked on the door, as a deep voice, with some hints of snake-like speech, as if a Basilisk were talking, said "Come in."

He did so and saw Abiku reading some of files on Missing Changeling reports, reports of Changeling Rape, etc...

"Be ssssseated." Abiku said, not looking up...

"Well, I never thought one of my most powerful Generals would become the Mayor of one of the 10 last Changeling settlements..." The Terrarian Lord said, making Abiku freeze up and drop the files...

"Imposssssssssible!" Abiku said, as he slowly looked up to see the Terrarian Lord in Changeling form...

The Terrarian Lord chuckled and said "Did you really think that Discord, Selena, and Solaria could defeat me for good?"

Abiku slapped himself with his own hoof, before he said "Of courssssssse not! I jusssssst never thought you'd be out ssssssso ssssssssoon, Lord Darknesssssssss!"

He smirked and transformed back into his original form, as he said "Well, 1,111 years felt like a eternity... that, and I was worried you and the others wouldn't still be alive and kicking ass."

Abiku smirked back and said "Of courssssssse! However... I am not kicking asssssss much assssssssssss as I ussssssssed to..."

"It does not matter to me, my friend. You are the Changeling of the Corruption for a reason." He says, smirking, before he added "However, I need your help."

"What do you need my help with, sssssssssire?" Abiku asked.

"1 word... Chrysalis." Lord Darkness said, making Abiku do a double take...

"Ssssire! We're sssssssstill ssssssearching for her! SSSSSSSHE WASSSSSS BLASSSSSSTED AWAY BY THE BUCKING PONIESSSSSSSS DURING THE WEDDING IN CANTERLOT!" Abiku said before it became a yell...

Lord Darkness was not affected by this, as he said "Then allow for me to give you the last piece you need.", before he put a piece of Chrysalis's mane on the table...

... Abiku deadpanned as he said "... How long have you had thissssss?"

"Ever since you and the guards tried oh-so-desperately to get me and Chrysalis together... you accidentally shot a Love Spell Beam at us, but you missed and singed her mane, as well as cutting this off. I grabbed it and attempted to give it to her, but then the battle happened and... well, you know the rest." He explained...

Abiku sighed and said "Alright... I'll get the other Changelingssssss to processssss the genetic material of Queen Chrysalissss'ssss mane, and then, we may be able to finally find her..."

Lord Darkness nodded and said "Oh, and by the way, I need you to come with me to the new capital of the Corruption... the temple I was sealed in... Skeletron will be bringing some Pegasi and Thestral Guards that were near the Corruption there... but we won't be torturing them like last time."

Abiku nodded and said "Ssssir, yessss ssssir."

He nodded back, as he then began to walk out, changing back to a Changeling, but before he closed the door, he added "Oh, and by the way... send a message to the current Grphyon King and tell him to spread around a message... 'Terraria is reawakening.'...", before he shut the door...

This made Abiku pale a bit, before he quickly got a paper and quill out and wrote a message to the Grphyon King, King Gryf Donfir...

Author's Note:

So, it appears as though he has ties to two of the most populated and territorial (and frightening) species of Equis... Makes you wonder as of to how old they are, and how old they WERE back before the imprisonment of Lord Darkness and the fall of the Corruption Empire, all those years ago...

Well, here's the answer.

Abiku was about 256 years old when he joined Lord Darkness, which makes him 1,367 years old...

King Gryf Donfir's great great great grandfather was 21 when he joined, however.