• Published 31st Aug 2016
  • 1,989 Views, 38 Comments

The Legendary Terrarian of Equestria - TheDisplacerOfEquestrias



Terrarians... human-like beings with increased speed, strength, and bravery beyond that of ordinary men... however, none are more deadly than the legendary Lord Darkness of Darkno... read on to see his adventures on the planet of Equis...

  • ...
9
 38
 1,989

Chapter 4: The Skeletron and the Pegasi

"Dark Bolt!" Was heard as the Terrarian Lord of the Corruption spared with what looked to be a female, bipedal being, made of green, forever burning flames, with it's/her Ichor eyes open, looking at the Terrarian Lord...

The Terrarian Lord held out his hand when he spoke/yell, as a Dark Bolt of Lightning shot out of his hand and towards the female being, as it/she sidestepped out of the way of the bolt, letting it hit the wall, creating a crater in the wall...

"You are getting better, Darkno... but you still need to use physical attacks more... not just Dark Magic and spells." The being said, obviously female...

"I know, Curseioux... I just need practice... perhaps I could fight one of those Hydra's in the forest..." He said, as he walked out of the room, the female, Curseioux, following...

"Or the Manticores." She said.

He nodded and said "Or the Manticores... wait a minute..."

He then noticed something when he got out of the temple (he uses it as a makeshift base of operations)...

He saw Guards... specifically Pegasi Guards... and Thestral Guards.

He growled, as Curseioux sighed and turned to Cursed Flames and Ichor, going into the blade of his sword, the True Night's Edge, as he then said "Skeletron, come over here."

A giant, disembodied, floating skull with disembodied, floating arms and hands hovered over to him, before it said, with a dry, booming voice "Yes, Milord?"

"Go to the Guards over there and bring them to me... alive." He said, as he then proceeded to walk back inside...

"Understood, Milord..." It, Skeletron, said, before it chuckled and it flew towards the Guards...

With the Guards...

"Private Night Might? Lieutenant Flight Knight?" One of the Guards asked.

"Yes, Major Metal Medal?" Private Night Might, a black-as-the-night Thestral with an ink black mane and tail with stripes of regular black in it, with a Cutie Mark of a full moon with red demonic wings behind it, asked...

The Major, Metal Medal, a half-Pegasi, half-Thestral mare with iron-looking fur, silver mane and tail, and a Cutie Mark of a Metallic Medal, with an orange eye on it, looking straight ahead, then pointed to the right and said "Shouldn't we focus on the GIANT BUCKING SKELETON HEADING TOWARDS US!?"

They all looked in the same direction as Metal Medal was pointing, and sure enough, there was a giant skeleton heading their way, but, it was just a floating skull with disembodied arms...

... may Faust have mercy on their souls.