• Published 28th Aug 2016
  • 881 Views, 62 Comments

One For The Archives - ArtaFactia



Arta responds to a classified ad to work as an archivist, only to find herself with a rather infamous employer...and a whole new way of life.

  • ...
5
 62
 881

Chapter Five - This room won't be open until your brothers or your sisters come

Days turned into weeks. Weeks became a month, then two months. Arta's movements were restricted at first, but as she built up a rapport and gained the trust of her new family, the restrictions were gradually lessened. When not studying the changeling language, she wandered the passages of the hive, constructing a mental map. It was incredibly twisted and convoluted, and yet there was some strange sense to it.

Her favourite place in the hive — aside from wherever her queen was at any given moment — was the nursery. At first she merely observed, watching the nurse drones tend to the growing larvae, the newborn pupae and the young nymphs. The sight of the changeling young was a little off-putting in the beginning, but the more she looked upon them, the more she loved them. Observation turned to participation, and soon she was there nearly every day, feeding them love, playing with them, gently singing to and rocking them.

This, of course, did not go unnoticed, and one day as she was about to leave her room to head to the nursery, she was surprised by a visit from Chrysalis. Chrysalis gave her as much time as she could, but she was a queen, and there were lots of duties she had to attend to around the hive to keep things going smoothly. It had been a good two weeks since she had last spent some time with Chrysalis, and so she received her with obvious delight.

"M-my queen! Hello! How are you?" She asked, joy radiating across her face. Chrysalis' horn glowed briefly, and Arta knew her queen was feeding on some of her positive emotional energy. She could feel the light tug of the draining energy, as well as her body tingling all over. Being fed upon was a very pleasurable experience for both the host and the parasite. "Nnngg...mmmohh..." Chrysalis only took a little; too much at once left the host feeling weak, and could also induce headaches, much like those that Shining Armor experienced when Chrysalis drained him of all the love he had.

"Delicious as ever," murmured the changeling queen, licking her fangs. "I am well, my dear." She jumped up onto the bed, patting the silky sheets. "Join me." Arta happily jumped up onto the bed and sat before Chrysalis, her chestnut brown tail swishing softly behind her. "So...I hear tell you've been taking an interest in our young. The other nurses speak highly of you and appreciate the help you've been giving in the nursery."

"Oh! Yes, yes I love working in the nursery!" Arta's tail swished about a little more quickly, the mare obviously pleased. Her tailwagging paused as she pawed sheepishly at the bed with her hoof. "I h-hope that's okay? I mean, I've been keeping up on my language studies and all...I'm getting there, but I'm nowhere near competent yet..." The soft press of Chrysalis' hoof on her muzzle silenced her.

"It's fine, dear, never fret. In fact, it makes me happy to see you taking such an active role in the hive. We haven't had a live-in pony in the hive before. In the past, we abducted ponies just to siphon their love," Chrysalis blushed as she admitted this sordid detail of her past, a soft green hue spreading across her cheeks. "We do want your love, of course. But this time, we want it given freely. And how freely you give it!" Arta's tail began wagging again, hearing this praise. "In fact, speaking of our young, there's something I want to run by you."

"Hmm?" Arta tilted her head, curious. Chrysalis' voice sounded tense with excitement. "What is it, my queen?"

"I was w-wondering if...if I might..." Chrysalis licked her lips, her breath coming out in fast pants "...if I might put some in you."

"...what?" Arta was confused, but she found her heart beginning to race, Chrysalis' excitement palpable and contagious.

"I-It's entirely your choice, you can say yay or neigh, b-but...you see..." Chrysalis gestured to a bulge in her upper abdomen. "...I have some eggs, and I usually lay them in one or more of my female drones. I've never laid them in a pony before. I want to, though. I want to try it with you. Do you want my eggs?"

Aside from fierce, sloppy make-out sessions, nibbling, and snuggling, Arta hadn't done anything bordering on sex with the queen or any other 'ling in the hive. This was a new development for her...and not entirely unwanted. She closed her eyes and imagined herself with that bulge in her belly, the eggs growing and wriggling about inside of her...and she quickly bit down on her lip, trying, and failing, to stifle a moan. "I...I want them. I do. I want your eggs, my queen." The words were barely out and already Chrysalis was moving behind her.

"Rump up, m-move your tail aside." Chrysalis commanded the pegasus, trying to sound as if she were cool and composed, but she just sounded like a giddy teenage filly about to lose her maidenhood to her coltfriend. Arta eagerly did as she was told.

Their mutual cries of pleasure and delight echoed out into the tunnels, and changelings stopped to listen, sharing knowing smirks with each other.

* * *

Arta lay on her back, gently rubbing her swollen belly. Chrysalis leaned down to press a kiss to Arta's belly, then moved her muzzle to share a soft kiss with the mare. "Mmm...you look even more beautiful with a gravid belly, my dear."

"I agree," Arta said, a dreamy quality to her voice. Her eyes drifted back and forth between her belly and to her queen. "Did you ever think you would do something like this with a pony?"

"No, I didn't." Chrysalis shook her head. "But I'm glad I did. Those eggs will receive plenty of love from you, as well as taking on some of your pony essence. They'll be changelings, of course, but they'll be a little different. They'll be your children. Your foals. Your nymphs." Arta shivered happily, closing her eyes. "Our children. Yours and mine."

"I love you, my queen."

"I love you too, Arta." Chrysalis replied in a hushed voice. The words surprised her, but she didn't regret saying them. A pony loved a changeling, and that changeling loved that pony in return.

It was not the strangest thing which had come to pass in Equestria.