• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 834 Views, 374 Comments

The Pony Dreadfuls - No one is home



A series of stories about ponies. Dreadful in both subject and quality. Enjoy :)

  • ...
8
 374
 834

PreviousChapters Next
Chapte 64 - Reunited

“No!” Scarlet Hearts shrieked in horror.

An array of thaumatic electrical devices erupted in a sharp shower of sparks, evoked convulsions from the patient on the operating table. “Thirteen!” Diane cried in vain is her sister went limp.

“Scarlet Hearts did this Diane!” Alice smiled pure venom at the head mistress. “She took away everything you loved!” Diane felt the hilt of the blade pass from the earth pony's mouth into her’s with a kiss. “Snicker Snack, Diane! Make her pay! Snicker Snack!”

“I’m melting! I’m melting!” The green surgeon laughed uncontrollably as the electrical currents passed through her body. “What a world! What a world!”

“What have I done?!?!” Ozwell collapsed into a fit of sobs.

“Orderlies! Get these foals out of here!” Scarlet ran in circles in a grief stricken panic.

“No! I didn’t mean to!” Dorothy galloped to the operating table as the sparking electrical charge subsided.

“That’s okay, deary.” Westwitch slid a scalpel across her throat. “I’m just fine, but it was sweet of you to worry.”

“Dorothy!” Alice was suddenly snapped out of her psychotic trance as her friend’s body slid to the floor.

“Oopsies... I never was really good with endgames.” The green mare was washed over in the flames of changeling magic. “Oh Diane, dear, tell me something… where do evil changelings who engage in rape and murder, for fun and profit, go when they die? I’ll give you three guesses.”

-=-=-=-=-

“He took his vorpal blade in hoof,” the horse-pony’s voice rang hollow as he chanted, “Long time the manxome foe he sought.”

“Yeah, vorpal knife, man.” Ki backed slowly away on unsteady hooves. “I’m going to go find Diane.”

“Snicker snack, it’s not late.” The horse-faced colt turned slowly. “The head shall roll and seal their fate.”

“Good luck with that dude.” The blue pegasus glanced back as he left the room. “Freaky-ass goddamn bullshit. No wonder they don’t have any fucking windows. And now the hall’s chock full of flying monkeys. Why wouldn’t it be.”

A menacing, bat-winged baboon landed directly in his path and hissed menacingly. The colt scowled angrily. “You’re probably going to rip me in half, but I swear to the god of fuck I will die with my horse-dick in your bulbous red shit hole if you do not get the fuck out of my way.”

The creature blinked incredulously, before slowly backing away. The colt continued to glare as he trotted past. “I was supposed to be in Upstate New York right now. I do NOT have time for this winged monkey bullshit!” He screamed at no one in particular. “I’m done! Do you hear me? I am done with this shit!”

-=-=-=-=-

“You can’t be here!” Diane backpedaled in shear terror. “I killed you!”

“You did!” The demented changeling grinned merrily. “You killed me but good! And then you killed all my lieutenants, my bomb-maker, my sex-pony… that bit with Anon and Velvet was classic. Daddy is very proud of you Diane. Too bad about thirteen though… she was always the funny one. Always got a good laugh from her…”

“No! No no no no no!” The changeling collapsed into a helpless sobbing mass.

“Diane, it’s okay honey.” The voice barely registered on her consciousness.

“You’re a killer, a murderer, just like me.” The changeling dissolved into a mass of snakes slithering and winding around the filly’s hooves.

“Welcome home Diane.” The body on the surgical table sat upright, the earth pony's blonde mane falling around the botched surgery that scared her head.

“Diane, listen to me. It wasn’t your fault. This isn’t where you belong.” The voice seemed like it drifted into her head from miles away.

“J-Jack! Please! We were trying to help her!” The gaunt, pale mare stood shakily before the massive horse-pony.

“This is where they send killers. Like daughter, like sire.”

Diane could smell smoke, in the corner of her awareness she was aware of Ozwell consoling the corpse of Dorothy Gale… or was it Stormy?

“Just let it all out, girl.” Diane felt the comforting squeeze of a feathered wing. “It’s not your fault. You were hurt, and you were angry, and no one was there for you.”

The cage hung suspended over the pits of Tartarus. Scattered across its metal floor were a hooful of story books, broken dolls, and an elaborate doll house. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to! I wanted to be like mom and Uncle Train Wreck! But I couldn’t! I wasn’t strong enough…”

“Shhh, it’s okay, Diane. I’m right here. It’s okay.” The blue colt huddled against the sobbing filly. “It’s going to be okay. The nightmare is over, Diane. You’re awake now.”

“Where’s Thirteen?” She blinked.

“I don’t know, Diane. But we’re gonna get out of here and we’re gonna find her.” The colt smiled.

“Where are we Charlie?” The changeling took in her dire surroundings.

“I’m pretty sure we’re in pony hell, honey. I’m pretty sure we’re in pony hell…”

Author's Note:

I bet you thought Diane was in a pod, didn'tcha? :pinkiecrazy:

But where is thirteen? And what about Alice, and the "school"? Was it just a dream, or just a reflection of a lower level of damnation yet to come? :rainbowhuh:

PreviousChapters Next