• Published 21st Sep 2016
  • 2,370 Views, 17 Comments

Equestria Girls RPG: Persona - Golden Flare



You came to Canterlot all the way from Manehatten for a fresh start after the tragedy that befell you, but you'll soon be thrust into a grand mystery that involves something from your past...

  • ...
6
 17
 2,370

Chapter 1: Welcome to Canterlot High

3/23/2016, Early Morning

You wake up to the sound of running water in the room next to yours. You get up, change clothes, and leave your room just as Cheerilee steps out of the bathroom with her hair dripping wet.

Wearing nothing but a towel around her body.

Both of your eyes went wide as you slowly walked backwards into your room and closed the door, trying to process what just happened.

"I'm...going to pretend I didn't see that."

After THAT embarrassing little episode, you waited a little while before leaving the bedroom again, unless you wanted to catch Cheerilee in the near buff again. You made your way into the kitchen, where Cheerilee sat at the table eating breakfast, she looks at you and the two of you lock eyes.

"Hey..." you said.

"Hi..." she said back.

An awkward silence fills the air.

You sigh, "Look, I didn't mean to walk in on you like that, it was an accident, I swear."

She eyes you for a moment before sighing herself, "Okay, I believe you. By the way, I have breakfast ready for you, I made pancakes."

"Thank you." You walk over to kitchen counter to get your breakfast.

"Just one thing."

"Huh?" You turn around and see Cheerilee standing up and walking towards you.

SMACK!

She slaps you in the face, leaving a red, hand-shaped mark.

"Now we're even."

Your breakfast was somehow less enjoyable...


6/23/2016, Morning

You two arrive at the school and, shockingly, you had homeroom with Cheerilee, you could guess that she still wasn't happy with you catching a glimpse of her body in that towel. You two enter the room as the class falls silent and you sit at your desk.

"Okay, class!" She begins with a smile that you know was forced, "We have a new student joining us today!"

You took that as your cue to stand up and address yourself to the class.

"Hello everyone, my name is," you say your name, "and I hope we can all get along."

You sit back down as Cheerilee begins her lesson, but you hardly pay attention, you have been brainstorming on how you're going to make it up to her. Once homeroom was over and everybody cleared out, you tried to approach her, but she stopped you with raised hand.

"We'll talk more at home." She says.

You decided that would be the best time to apologize and make it up to her, but how...?


3/23/2016, Afternoon

You continue to think of how you can fix the damage you caused between yourself and Cheerilee in the middle of your next class with Mr. Donkey.

He calls out your name and you stand up, "Since it appears that you seem to be distant this entire time, maybe you can answer this: what kind of rock is created by weathered down materials?"

"Sedimentary." You answer.

"...Lucky guess." He grumbles, "Yes, the sedimentary rock got its name from its creator, the weathered down materials known as sediments."

It appears you've selected the right answer.

Your Knowledge has increased: 0 > 2


3/23/2016, Lunchtime

You grab your lunch from the sweet elderly lunch lady and find a table in the back, away from everyone else. You began eating and halfway through your lunch, you felt a presence next to you, you crane your head to face a pair of baby blue eyes.

"Hi!"

"Gah!" You shout as you were spooked out of your chair.

"You okay? That looked like it hurt." She said.

"Well no sh—"

She puts a finger to your lips and glares into your soul, "No cursing!" She whispers sharply.

You were able to get a good look of this weirdo; she has pink skin, dark pink poofy hair, baby blue eyes, as mentioned before, wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt marked with a heart underneath, a pink skirt with three balloons on the side, wristbands on her arms, and blue knee high boots. This girl could be dating somebody if she wasn't so strange.

She pulls away and smiles, "Anyway, I'm Pinkie Pie! Nice to meet'cha!" She holds her hand out and, reluctantly, you shake it and give her your name, "That's a cute name! Ooh! Why don't you hang out with me and my friends today?!"

"Well, actually, I—"

"Great! Let's go!"

Pinkie grabs you by your arm and pulls you up as you snag your lunch tray and let her drag you across the cafeteria.

"Hey! Easy!"

"And we're here!"

Pinkie brought you to a table of five other girls, one of them you recognize as Sunset Shimmer.

"Hey girls, guess what?! I just made a new friend!" Pinkie introduced you to them by telling them your name, "And this is Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and—"

"Hey, Sunset." You cut her off.

"Hey," Sunset says your name.

"Hold on a second!" Pinkie declares, "You know the new student, Sunset?"

"Of course I do, I gave him the tour."

You figured that you had no choice but to sit with the group and finish your lunch. They all chatted with each other as you carried on with your own business. You pull out your phone and check your messages out of boredom.

No new messages

"Somethin' wrong, Sugarcube?"

You look up at the girls, who all bore an expression of concern.

You shake your head, "...No, just thinking."

"About what?" Sunset asked.

You debate whether or not you should tell them about your little mishap this morning, but decide against it, knowing that a woman's body isn't something to be taken likely, plus Cheerilee probably doesn't want you blabbing to everybody about it.

"A private matter, it doesn't concern you, I'm afraid." You answer.

"C'mon! Just tell us!" Rainbow insisted.

It seems like they're not letting up on this...

Just then, the bell rings.

You hurry out of there as fast as you could.


6/23/2016, After School

You rush out of the building, hoping not to bump into those girls again as you arrive at Cheerilee's car. It appears she was waiting for you as you enter the vehicle and you both leave the parking lot, catching a glimpse of Rainbow Dash trying to run after you.

The car ride was silent, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife...

"...Miss Cheerilee?"

"Wait till we get home."

The rest of the ride was uneventful...


6/23/2016, Evening

When you both returned home, Cheerilee locked herself in her room and you decided to make dinner for the two of you. A few hours later, the dinner was done as Cheerilee came back out; you prepared a pot of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Your Diligence has increased: 0 > 3

"I smelled the food," she said, "you made dinner by yourself?"

"I stuck with something simple." You answered. "Anyway, I'm sorry about—"

Suddenly, she kisses you on the forehead and cups your face.

"That was for not telling anyone about what you saw," she began, "I'll overlook it, but please be more careful."

"I will." You said, blushing a little.

"So...how'd I look?"

"Huh?"

"My body. Too fat? Too skinny? Not firm enough?"

She's asking your opinion on her body when you caught a glimpse of her...

You should choose your words carefully.

"You, um, looked fit, not too skinny, not fat at all, to be truthful."

She blushed at your compliment, then smirked, "Have you been undressing your teacher with your eyes, young man?"

You blushed furiously, "What?! N-No! I was just—I mean, I...!"

Cheerilee giggles, "I was only teasing."

It seems Cheerilee was flattered by your description of her form.

Your Expression has increased: 0 > 1

You two ate the dinner you cooked and headed for bed.

6/23/2016, Nightmare Realm

Not again. You moaned in your head.

You try to ignore the blood running down the wall as you fall asleep.

Author's Note:

Status

Courage: 0/100
Expression: 1/100
Understanding: 0/100
Knowledge: 2/100
Diligence: 3/100