• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 5,752 Views, 67 Comments

How to Play with the Ponies. - Opium4TmassS



A monster isnt something disgusting. It can have a kind of beauty.

  • ...
5
 67
 5,752

How to Play with the Ponies

Authors Warning: This ritual was found on the deep web that I have copied and posted here. As I do not have the nerve to try it myself. For fear of either using it and finding it fails and I made a fool or myself. Or worse I tried it and find it works perfectly. Both are options I would rather not dwell on.

But if you the reader decide to take it upon yourself to "Open the door" in order to "Play with these Ponies". And I cannot stress this enough the insanity of doing so. Then you do so at your own risk.

Before you get started you will need the Following items:

A Television set.
A bowl of water.
A container of salt. Natural salts or salts that have been blessed will work a lot better.
A full length mirror.
A Live offering.*
A corrupted pony doll.**
A friend or family member who is not participating and can be reached for help at a moments notice.

*Take note; The success of summoning one of the "Ponies" will depend on the offering. The larger the better. But this also carries a risk. An offering they find weak might displease them into hunting you as a substitution. A strong offering might give them the ability to ignore the safe guards you have placed around yourself. So be warned and choose carefully.

**This last part is the most important part of the ritual. It HAS to be one of the corrupted dolls that disappeared after Hasbro shut down production of the 'My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic' show. To use an imitation or knock-off doll can and will jeopardize the entire ritual and most definitely put your very life at risk. I do not know how you will get ahold of one such pony doll and believe me getting one is a definite risk in and of itself. But if you have one I strongly suggest you treat it with the utmost of care.

Preparations

Begin your preparations at midnight. I suggest you use an empty room for this ritual with an easy escape in case things go wrong. Also keep the lighting as low as possible. Candle light is preferred.

1. Have television placed against one side of the room.
2. Place mirror on the other side of the room reflecting the television
3. Place chair in front of the television but facing the mirror*
4. Place bowl of water next to chair.
5. Make an unbroken circle of salt around your chair. Also a line of salt across all doors and windows of said room making sure you have plenty left. You will need it to end the ritual.
6. Place offering next television.

*IMPORTANT: Once you start the game DON'T EVER LOOK AT THE TELEVISION SCREEN! EVER! That's what the mirror is for. When the ritual begins the boundary between ours and theirs will be open. No matter how happy and playful they seem to be it will be a ruse to get you to lower your guard and do something very foolish. I can guarantee they will not be happy and they WILL NOT be playful the moment you look at the television or tamper in anyway with the circle of salt.

Once preparations are done leave the room; Read a book, listen to music, contemplate the stupidity of doing something dangerous and potentially fatal. Whatever you decide to do in order to kill time is up to you.

When the clock says 3AM you can return to the room. But first you should check on a few things to make sure the room is safe to enter;

*If the live offering is either dead or missing ABORT the ritual.

*If the room has a smell of rotting meat ABORT the ritual.

*If the salt circle has been broken in anyway ABORT the ritual.

If any of these things that I have described have happened or you just feel uncomfortable then abort the ritual. Close and lock the room. Wait till sunrise to return back to the room (It is advisable you have your friend come along.) and burn the doll and the television set.

How to play with the ponies

If none of the signs I have described above has happened and you feel the room is "safe," then proceed into the room and sit down onto the chair, making sure that the mirror is properly reflecting the television.

*Hold doll in your hands.

*Three times say, "(Your name) wants to play with you."

*Drop doll into water.

*Wait.

If everything has been done correctly two things will happen. A rotting smell will permeate the room and the offering will vanish. Again do not turn around and check. If by some reason you have positioned the mirror in a way that makes you unable to see the offering, then accept the fact that it has been taken.

You will know that they have arrived when a cartoon show appears on the television. When you see that then everything is going correctly. I may seem like an fussy old woman but again I must reinstate a warning not to lower your guard, look behind, or leave the circle of salt.

Again say, "(Your name) wants to play with you." while looking at the mirror.

After saying the phrase three times a pony will appear in your mirror. Happy and usually playful they will do whatever you ask of it. They will play whatever games you want, answer questions, sometimes answer questions with another question and generally be cooperative as long as you stay in the circle.

Of course they will try to get you to come out of the safety barrier or beak it somehow. And of course you must never do that.

Two hours is the recommended time to play with them. Any longer and they will start to dissipate being as they don't belong in our realm.

How To end the game

1. Take doll out of water.
2. Pour salt into bowl.
3. Say to the doll, "(Your name) is done playing." three times.
4. Place doll back into water.

That should successfully dispel your playmate. But though they may be gone I can guarantee you they did not leave. Further steps must be taken to ensure your safety:

5. Remain in your barrier until sunrise.
6. Once the sun comes up take the doll out of the bowl and dry it thoroughly.
7. Take doll to the backyard.
8. Take television to the backyard.
9. Smash them both up and burn them.
10. Dig a hole in your yard placing the remains of it in the hole.
11. Sprinkle the remaining salt on top.
12. Leave the house and never come back to it again.

Comments ( 67 )

:trixieshiftright: oook? Feel a little underwhelmed here.

7605588
If you haven't read his/her previous fics then you probably should, it means a lot more when you read them.

Love this fic and your series, their freaking cool, your way too underated and deserve more attention.

13. Bring the military and the marines.

This was a good ritual story, but I think one thing you could've added was like, the consequences on what would happen if you did the ritual wrong or didn't follow the rules. Like, for example, if you were to look at the TV directly, the ponies will drag you into their world and eat you alive or something like that.

8013317 Good idea. I should have.

8014586 You can do that i guess by making another fic that basically is a first-person account of someone trying to do the ritual, and something going wrong.

8039231 If the right idea comes I will.

8039400 could be taken in a found-footage kind of thing

8039617 Lol I already have something planned in that vein. "The Exorcism of Allen Watson." Is what it's called. Coming out alittle later.

8039617 And thankies for der follow it is mucho appreciated.:pinkiehappy:

ok i have to read this on my youtube channel

8171082 Awesome and welcome to Fimfic. If you have and questions don't hesitate to ask.:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Warlock_BOO deleted May 23rd, 2017

Meh... Image is terrifying but story is a mundane ritual that ends in a way real black magic spells don't.

3/5

So its a spin on one man tag/ one man hide and seek/ the midnight man? If it is, you did well.

8426851
Thank you I appreciate it and yes. I read one man hide and seek and the Tree Kings story and I wanted to try my hand on a ritual pasta.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

That was fun. :D

I like the ending, just add the steps:
13: Nuke house from orbit.
14: Change name and Identity.
15: Move to a far away country.
and then it will be perfect.

Umm, I want a refund on this. all I got was some drunk hobo telling me he was the tooth fairy.

WORST.DEMON SUMMONING SPELL. EVER!

8809414
At least you didnt get the hobo who told me he had some candy in his van.

8809741
psh! That's an average Tuesday for me! We're working on getting a restraining order though.

8810020
I wish you the best with that. Though from personal experience when they start wearing the bunny suit RUN!

I did it and all I got was Jane the Killer. :pinkiehappy:

Not true, but I wish... :raritycry:

I want some pizza right now. :yay:<YAY)

8883141
Thank you .^^


8883137
Not Jane in a bunny suit?

8883183
That's insanity man...

Oof, majorly creepy. :rainbowderp: The last line cements the whole creepy vibe from the rest of it. Well done, that.

8921918
Thank you that means a lot.

What if I wanted to snuggle them, though?

9099389
These aren't the kind of ponies you really want to snuggle with.^^

9099447
Nor are we to play with them, but here's a guide on that.

8810544

Is this from Spongebob "The Camping Episode"? or the The Poltergeist?

9223185

If those instructions are good, I wonder what happens if challenge them to a fight?

9223376
Their actually pretty easy to kill. The problem is their already dead so they would be back shortly. And not all too happy

9223393

You mean they're like zombies?

9223469
Kinda. Except more intelligent.

jmj

This was amazingly creepy. Listened to Tom Waits while I read it. Weird combination. I really enjoyed the creepypasta feel. I get that from the things you write. i, myself, have never been good at writing them but I do enjoy them thoroughly.

i wonder what would the ponies do if you took a picture of them

10332887
Huh good question. Ill have to think about that.

10351062
A mixture of the two. Discord did create those things because he thought it would be funny. After all its hard to take a pink pony that continuously spouting “friendship” as a threat until it rips your throat out. And secondly the show is a doorway for the “ponies” to go in and out of.

I gave it a short original ending dialogue to drive home the creepy feeling. Sorry. But it was a good read

Login or register to comment